Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh for real? they were both good right? maybe i'll find some dubbed ones to watch w/ my mama. she hasn't seen any of dis genre yet. i wanna see if she gets scared lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You know i wanna see like a scary arse lakorn to where u will be afraid to sleep i think the only lakorn i ever seen that somewhat scared me was pood payabad starring Woot and May P for channel 9
Never seen that lakorn...but as for meeh the last lakorn that scared meeh to death was Jun Euy Jun Jao. Mea Nak Prakanong the one with Pete and Aum scared meeh too...Til this day I still can't rewatch that lakorn witout someone with meeh.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my friend kept tellin me dat i should watch aum's version of mae nak but i'm kinda too scared to lol hmmm i wonder if it's on youtube lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Mae Nak is not even that scary if u think about it... lol i dont know it's hard for me to get scared through a lakorn or movie.. i think in my entire life the only movie or whatever that ever freak me out the most was "The Victim" LOL I don't know why though

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
who was in the victim? i don't really scare that easily either. i really liked 6th sense though. it gives u the creeps lol but it aint make me scream. i don't think i ever screamed from being scared watching any movie. my brothers have LOL dem lil girls hahahaha. i remember we watched the shutter together and they had pillows in front of their faces LOL then after it was over they was like let's watch somethin funny hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i was little i watched a lot of horror movies w/ my older cousins. the exorcist, friday the 13th, leprechaun lol oh yea and chucky haha man dem chucky movies sure did get stupid

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ at first those movies were good.. and then they started to have a comedic turn... that's when it sucks. As far as I'm concerned, American horror should just stick to horror, cause their comedy sucks. But as for Thai horror, the comedic ones are a blast.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yea thai comedy horror are corny as hell but funnyyyyy lol i think i have dat one called body jumper. p'buay from 07 show is in it. he's HILARIOUSSSSSSS

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
who was in the victim? i don't really scare that easily either. i really liked 6th sense though. it gives u the creeps lol but it aint make me scream. i don't think i ever screamed from being scared watching any movie. my brothers have LOL dem lil girls hahahaha. i remember we watched the shutter together and they had pillows in front of their faces LOL then after it was over they was like let's watch somethin funny hahaha
The Victim starred May P, I think the creepiness about it was the song for the most part lol it like stuck to my head for a few nights hahaha

^^ at first those movies were good.. and then they started to have a comedic turn... that's when it sucks. As far as I'm concerned, American horror should just stick to horror, cause their comedy sucks. But as for Thai horror, the comedic ones are a blast.

Lol yeah I liked those movies til they started taking comedic turns

You know as I go back and watch this it's so ugh; im getting so frustrated from Chai and Stuff

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
even though chai's a dumbass it's still bearable to me cause he aint pra'ek. i wasn't expecting much good from his character lol but in buang rak da pra'ek is a ass. i couldn't stand it. his character was so much like a tua raay

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but i was prepared for aom to be evil in her lakorn cause dats how they introduced and promoted her character.