Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man oh man..im getting a headache jumping from one thread to another..lol i think the SB fever is kicking in again..but much more stronger...lol

can i add that i own this page..well since it relates to SB....lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
two differ lakorn and special in their own ways . im sure everyone have a big heart to fit it all .

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh i know...but i gladly accept the fact..cuz it's better to admit right..LOL.it's okay if she won't watch it..she's miss out..LOL..me too still have to finish the last episode -_-
no i know a lot of girls won't fight with me over chakrit but i meant don't bad-mouth him cuz i'll alwaise come out after you if u do..LOL...good tat she loves Krit more..i love Krit more too..ehehe...i hope she does't fall in love w/ Ken afterwards...cuz it'll be too late **tears** w/ his kid on the way..it's better if she doesn't so she won't feel the same heart-ache i feel wenever i look at his charming face w/ envy -_-
hahaha i was just sayin that many people r bias nowadays lol.. hahaha i know she is missing out.. lol.. hahaha .. sandra still cant forget about krit.. i think she is watching "enchanted bed "subbed rite now haha .. i forgot ken was a daddy-to-be.. xp lol.. hahaha ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
man oh man..im getting a headache jumping from one thread to another..lol i think the SB fever is kicking in again..but much more stronger...lol

LOL..i know rite...ehehe..then i guess i owned the page b4 this one then

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
two differ lakorn and special in their own ways . im sure everyone have a big heart to fit it all .
hahaha luv u sarn .. i have a big heart that fits in everything lol.. xp ..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha true sarn..my heart is big...but the love that i have for SB just fills it all up..lol..like i said in the SB thread..SB won my heart<3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know right.. we should go to the SB thread.. hahah.
shoott.... i'll tell him to smack me on the ass & i'll be all good... & i'll return the favor with a kiss... :lol:
i'm too embarrased to go into the SB thread..haven't even finished the drama yet..still need to go watch it...

return the favor with a kiss...where on his butt LMFAO..ehehe :lol: ....who's mind is in the gutter?? rise you hand? **kashie rises her hand** :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

come on samantha.. i'll take you to the SB thread where we can fight it out... hehe.

my heart is big sarn..but just tat my mind isn't..i'm close-minded -_- **sigh** wat can i do??
i'm just very opinionated. that's all.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow... this is like war........ jlr vs sb.. but im not even gonna dare lol.. luv these 2.. i see so many jlr vs sb ..xp lol.. hahhaaha.. O_O ..
the battle started long ago girl..LOL.. :lol:

hahaha i was just sayin that many people r bias nowadays lol.. hahaha i know she is missing out.. lol.. hahaha .. sandra still cant forget about krit.. i think she is watching "enchanted bed "subbed rite now haha .. i forgot ken was a daddy-to-be.. xp lol.. hahaha ...
yeap! including me..tat's wat Sarnworld do to you..go get away while you can!!! :eek: ..j/k...i'm just messing around..eek! i see sarn here too...ehhehe :D

i know can't believe Chobling is subbing "Enchanted Bed"...gonna wait until summer to watch tat one...can't let of go of Krit either..goodness have u not seen his lakorn or wat??...lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm too embarrased to go into the SB thread..haven't even finished the drama yet..still need to go watch it...

return the favor with a kiss...where on his butt LMFAO..ehehe :lol: ....who's mind is in the gutter?? rise you hand? **kashie rises her hand** :lol:

lol. he can kiss me anywhere he likes... :loool:

what are we .in a lakorn :p
lol. this made me laugh for some reason :loool:

there's no key sarn -_-
"opinionated" my butt...just admit you're bias and close-minded like me...stop trying to look good..P'Ken isn't around the forum drop the act Noy...LOL :lol:
please i am opinionated kashie... hush your behind up. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the battle started long ago girl..LOL.. :lol:
yeap! including me..tat's wat Sarnworld do to you..go get away while you can!!! :eek: ..j/k...i'm just messing around..eek! i see sarn here too...ehhehe :D

i know can't believe Chobling is subbing "Enchanted Bed"...gonna wait until summer to watch tat one...can't let of go of Krit either..goodness have u not seen his lakorn or wat??...lol...
hahaha sw is addictig lol.. hahaha.. i know im waiting for the summer too so i wont have to wait for subs xp lol.. hahaha .. hahaha enchanted was like the first time i ever saw chakrit.. he was so kool.. lol.. hahaha lapuen lol..**iono how to spell his name in there lol** xp .. the first ep doesnt get u hooked but throughout the story it gets better lol.. hmmmmmmmm other lakorns of him.. hmmmmmmmmm .. only a bit of mafia tee ruk n the one with kob.. something like koi ruk game payabat i think.. not sure..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
what the...come on...im not being bias but...
i find JLR way better with the plot...
i dont know...Sb juz didnt caught my attention..i was forwarding the whole time watchin it..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha sw is addictig lol.. hahaha.. i know im waiting for the summer too so i wont have to wait for subs xp lol.. hahaha .. hahaha enchanted was like the first time i ever saw chakrit.. he was so kool.. lol.. hahaha lapuen lol..**iono how to spell his name in there lol** xp .. the first ep doesnt get u hooked but throughout the story it gets better lol.. hmmmmmmmm other lakorns of him.. hmmmmmmmmm .. only a bit of mafia tee ruk n the one with kob.. something like koi ruk game payabat i think.. not sure..
yeah! i know rite..wasn't he just cool..LOL

tat's true i actuallie gave up on the lakorn the first time i watched it and for some odd reason after two years i went to watch it again outta no where and totallie feel in love w/ him and the lakorn :wub:

did u finish Mafia Tee Ruk??...i loved love love tat one...besides the JLR Sisters and the Sawan Bieng Sisters...there's also the Mafia Sisters on here too that you haven't probably been introduced to..LOL and tat group consistes of me Kash, Moh, Dhan9, Kristy and Prisna mostly..ehehe

the one w/ Kob was okies...