http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgdOrJuEJgI
Credit To ThaiIqzero

True! I can't hate Min or be annoyed with Min for slapping Cee LOL :blush:
The cute scene made up for everything :wub:
It's cute...but he's not there with her :(

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's cute...but he's not there with her :(

yeah, Cee could have sung the song better if he was present at the concert. He has a great voice and can sing better than other artists. By the way,does anyone know why he wasn't able to attend the concert?

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Cee had a job as an MC somewhere else that day.
Isn't it the one with Kob? Man...sucks that they couldn't perform together though...

I heard Min sing another song, her voice isn't that bad. I guess it depends on the type of songs she sings.

Ana

sarNie Adult
No, it an MC job somewhere else not the one with Kob.

I Thought Min voice was cute though. She doesn't sound gr8 but it wasn't horrible either.

It'll be nice if Cee sing the theme song to Min in the lakorn LOL

The song match the lakorn so well too. Wanna see the next episode already!!!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
No, it an MC job somewhere else not the one with Kob.

I Thought Min voice was cute though. She doesn't sound gr8 but it wasn't horrible either.

It'll be nice if Cee sing the theme song to Min in the lakorn LOL

The song match the lakorn so well too. Wanna see the next episode already!!!!!
I know!!!! I'm waiting impatiently....although I can't understand most of what they're saying, I can understand a little hehehe. I wish someone subbed the movie though :(

I agree with you that her voice wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I guess people just either love or hate her...not many in betweens :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhh there's going to be a romantic scene coming up!!!!!! Cee-min dancing hehe!!!!!

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this to end so that it'll get dub soon in Khmer!!!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhh there's going to be a romantic scene coming up!!!!!! Cee-min dancing hehe!!!!!

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this to end so that it'll get dub soon in Khmer!!!!!
AHHH! Me too! I'm so glad someone shares the same excitement as I do! :) I don't like when they dubb it in khmer tho...the voices are annoying.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh Lexa your Khmer too? Kool!
I luv my lakorn dub for a better understanding.. Hehe..

Yea! I'm happy there's other like myself excited about this lakorn too! It's a really good lakorn. I luv Cee-Min chemistry!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Lexa your Khmer too? Kool!
I luv my lakorn dub for a better understanding.. Hehe..

Yea! I'm happy there's other like myself excited about this lakorn too! It's a really good lakorn. I luv Cee-Min chemistry!!!
Yep! I am! :) I've been watching dubbed lakorns since I was like 5 hahaha...and I'm still addicted :(

I had a falling out from lakorns cuz they got lame, but this one is GOOD :)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I forgot how well of an actor Cee is. I really miss him on screen. I don't remember the last lakorn I saw with him in it. Currently caught up and I really like how Cee stands up to his mother and he's just so cute whenever he's with Min! and OMG, real kiss scene in the elevator today :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 7 was sooooo cute. The luv confession, the dance and the kiss!!!
Really sweet!!! I was secrectly hoping for a real kiss even if she was stiff as hell and didn't actually kiss him back but it was still cute lol

Episode 8 was drama drama drama poor Min is so confuse. Thinking everything was just a lie.
But I luv the mean Nakrope lol so freaking Hot!!!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I can't seem to have enough of this lakorn! I keep watching over and over and I never get sick of it...all the actors in it impress me :)

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've just been able to catch up and boyyyyy! I seriously can't wait for next week!!
I was so jealous in ep.7. The dancing was so sweet. <3
The real Nakrope is just awful. I can't believe he attacked her. >_____<
I lovelovelovelovelovelove Cee. He's just so darn amazing!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I re-watch this lakorn a few times already too. While waiting for Wed-Thurs :wub:

They chose the right lead for this lakorn :p

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I re-watch this lakorn a few times already too. While waiting for Wed-Thurs :wub:

They chose the right lead for this lakorn :p
Hey Ana, how do you do the little animation for the signatures? :) I wanna put one of them up on mine. :D

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I was slightly disappointed with today's episode...was expecting more connection between min and cee :(