Sawan Saang [Dida]

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
DO anyone know when will this lakorn air? Man, Cee looked hot! Im happy to see him on-screen again!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!Can't wait til this
lakorn too.i love Min,she's so pretty.
Cee is also a hottie.lovinggg itttt.wanna watch it alreadyy.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I started on the first episode and I actually like it.
Cee (of course) never surprises me with his acting. He's just phenomenal, period.
Min has gotten better from her debut lakorn. I guess you can see her potential more with this character actually. She's good.

Oh boyyy! & how did I fail to mention how HOT Cee looks! :lol: He's just a smoking hot bastard! Such an @$$hole really..but he looks super darn good. And it might be the different styling of his hair that adds to it. We haven't really seen him with just a rather simple spike in a lakorn. It really brings out his features and shows more of his handsome face. ;-)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Cee is really cute in this lakorn. I hope that he didn't have anything to do with Nang'ek brother death. Min is cute and pretty but I don't think she is sexy as Aump.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Cee is goddam hot!!! And Note is cute too!

One thing I don't get, has Cee really lost his memory? cause all the flashback things are kind of confusing... it looks like his memory is just fine.
Anyway, I hope that the heartless NakRob will be back soon, cause I like him muuuch better than the dorky one lol

About Min, I've heard so much about her but none of her lakorns attracted me. So, this is my first time watching her. She's pretty, acting ok. But I really really don't like her voice... it just makes her more like Aum P... pretty girls but with odd voices :unsure:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Min doesn't look like aum p at all only at some angel other then that no. Her voice is annoying but shes still ok and so glad she doesn't do plastic surgery like most dara do. So far I like this lakorn miss p'cee haven't seen his lakorn or him for awhile.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am putting this on my list. I adore Cee and I've been wanting to give Min a chance.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Loving it so far! Min looks like herself...there's some resemblance of Aum and Kob but she's her own person. She's gorgeous and sexy in her own way. I actually like her voice, it's cute.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I hope Nakrob never return to his old self. I'm scare that toward the end he will get memory back and become a bastard again:)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like the bastard Nakrope.
Mean, Heartless bastard but he looked good so :blush:
The nice one is too clueless :wub: Much cuter but too damn nice :lol:

Episode 3, he keeps on going from nice to mean. Mean to nice. Can't the writers make up their mind :blink:

Not done with the episode yet. But Min/Cee got some cute scenes :p

I believe that's not Cee singing. Doesn't sound like him :)