Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oooo more please sarn!
LMAO I'm Sopina..the long lost sister who Soripa made take her place..
so really Harit it falling for me! hahahahahhaaha
YEs!

sarN

sarNie Granny
love ya 'jrl girls . When i finsh this and Ex monk. I'll write a mystery fiction with ya girls as the murdered victim and see if you can find ur killer haha . I love watching forensic , cold case, true murder , american most wanted, anything involve crime case ..i love it. I can kill without getting caught cuz i know how go about getting rid of evidence ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
love ya 'jrl girls . When i finsh this and Ex monk. I'll write a mystery fiction with ya girls as the murdered victim and see if you can find ur killer haha . I love watching forensic , cold case, true murder , american most wanted, anything involve crime case ..i love it. I can kill without getting caught cuz i know how go about getting rid of evidence ;)
ohhh i thought it was an update...i got so very excited! :lol:

lol i think i can too SarN..oh but now we sound like serial killers LMAO!

i cant even harm a dog..wanna say flies...but i dont like em & i will pull out my fly swatter... so that doesnt count :p

hahahah im already excited bout the mystery fic. :eek: wow we are victims??!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes girl , i already brain storm it in my head and im quick to put it on typing . It going contain at least 12 - 15 case with ya' jlr girls as victim and murders . I might make u be the first to get kill by ICE haha but once i finsh both of these .

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooooooohhhhhh
I like that idea!
I want to be the
killer
:loool:
I love all that mystery stuff too!!!!!
CANT WAIT..I'M GETTING TOO EXCITED ALREADY!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MOH. i caught u. see i kno wut i'm doing. i got this. HAHA

sarN darling i'm so bhind on this one LMAO kk ima read after i update my "star wars JLR list" HAHHAHHHAHA <3 hugs and kisses darling

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have been in and out of this thread all morning...lol

what am i first to die..lol!
(will i be a ghost floating around looking for help from p'ek LMAO like in koo rak sorng pop/chaat i think it was call with kong & marisa anita or however her name goes~ funny ghost lakorn)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i have been in and out of this thread all morning...lol

what am i first to die..lol!
(will i be a ghost floating around looking for help from p'ek LMAO like in koo rak sorng pop/chaat i think it was call with kong & marisa anita or however her name goes~ funny ghost lakorn)
ami? now you're a floating pregnant ghost? Ha ha...

sarN~ love your update!!! Thank you!
Oh..... a murder story. Gosh, I don't know how you come up with so many satisfying yet SOOOO different and unique storylines. Well, however your're doing it... KEEP IT UP!!! Obviously you're doing something right cause we love all your stories!! :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sarno!
i've been patiently waiting.
hurry woman!
I'm going to bed early tonight...I need updates....
***cough..I think I'm going to bed early! :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple weeks Harit was like a salve that worships his wife. He does what ever she want and she wasn’t easy on him either. She make him cook several dishes a day using pregnancy craving as an excuse , since he promise not to upset his wife . Soripa use it as her advantage and torture him. She complain about the nasty mango in the kitchen and make him ran back to the ranch several time a day to fetch some fresh one. Then when he came back with good one she would say their not sour enough. Harit was confuse but keep his mouth shut and lower his head

During the afternoon he goes to his daily classes in the library. He wonder what’s the next lesson. For the pass month he learn so much but never get to use them except on her birthday and even then she was mad at him for kissing her friend hand ? Wasn’t that the polite greeting she taught him! Learning to be a hi-class is harder than ranch work .
This month Soripa hire a female dance instructor to teaches him ball room dancing. He never dance in his life and refuse to learn. He ask her to teach him something else – anything but dancing. Soripa frown and remind him about the promise. He lower his head and follow the dance instructor into the living room, as his wife sits on the sofa watching him .

The dance instructor name, Lala . In her middle 30 , chunky , 5’5 and very perky . Ballroom dancing require frame, posture, speed, proper body alignment, proper usage of feet . Lala adjust Harit ‘s hand around her hip and their other hand met like an arrow . Harit flushed because he never touch any other woman in this position before and Lala laugh at his unease then she move counting step as she swing Harit around . Soripa put on some classic music to set the mood and she return back to her sit . The servant boy was right – he can’t dance! Lala manage to keep a straight face through out the lesson but her feet was swollen. After about 2 hours of intense training, the dance instructor call time out for her feet to heal and quickly sit down on a near by sofa . Harit apologue and promise to try harder

“…how about this , practice with your wife ..�

“..no.no.no. she will get dizzy and it not good for the baby..�

“..Ms.Soripa is pregnant ? How far is she ..�

“..3month, 2 weeks, 4days,..�

Lala laugh at the accuracy date making Soripa embarrass and mumble word indicating she is mad at Harit for that outburst . He rub the back of his neck and give a weak smile.

“…im ok . I’ll dance with you . ..� Soripa move off the sofa walking toward him . She slide her hand on his shoulder and look into his eye “…if u step on my feet ..you dead ..�

“..I ..I can’t promise you that…�

“..if im hurt so is the baby ..�

“..then don’t practice with me . go sit down and rest . I’ll wait for Lala …� he search her face with concern and fear . He place his hand on her hip , indicating he worry about the baby .

“.. charity function is next week . You have to learn . I say dance with me !..� she command and grab his other free hand to join together into an arrow . She started to move forward and Harit have no choice but to step backward counting step in his head. Praying he doesn’t miss and step on her feet . He constantly look down on his feet nervously and begin to sweat. Soripa couldn’t hold her laugh as she watch his clumsiness and giggle. Harit look up into her face and caught her smiling. She realize he was watching and straighten her face. The classic music keep playing as the two dance to the rhythm , Harit finally got use to the step and was proud of himself .

“…im dancing Miss.Soripa ..i was so afraid of hurting you , that it help me focus on the step …

“….when you were dancing with Lala you were too busy checking her out thats why you lost focus…�

“..no.no. it never cross my mind …

“…I saw you flush when you touch her ..

“…I never touch a girl in that position before …. I never dance ..�

“…you touching me in that position now . how come you didn’t flush !!!..�

“..I..I..it difference with you ..�

“…what make me difference from any girl !!!...�

“…b.b..because i seen your body and touches you all over already it not unfamiliar to me ...unlike Lala , i never seen her before � said Harit . He was being honest and he hope she understand .

Soripa blush wildly and step on his feet . He cover his mouth to hold the scream. He watch her march out the room and up the stair . What did he do wrong now ? Is there a day she not mad ? Harit stood there dumbfounded .

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwww
I love it sarn!
Lala? Is it our Lala? lmao
Ughhh I want to be the one that he's familiar with! :ph34r:

pze

sarNie Adult
soripas becoming more soft now.......gosh this is just one HOT story......sarn i wanna read that mystery story now....i like them forensic file, murder by the book shows too.....i can watch them all day long......im wondering how its gonna be like....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
if you put me in i think i want to die an unusual death...a crazy one...those are the most interesting ones...the one you never saw coming...

anyways...harit is too honest for his own good....dancing and everything...got to love it^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit continue practicing with Lala the remaining time left , afterward he thank the teacher and went up stair to check on Soripa . Once his foot step in the room he was hit with flying pillow , another and then another .

“…you mad again ? Im sorry ..�

“..get out !..�

Harit close the door and went down stair . Is all pregnant women like this ? Mad at everything ? He finally learn to dance she got upset and throw pillow at him . Pregnant women is so difficulty to please . He should do something to make her happy but what? Harit ask all the female servant in the house for advice to cheer his wife up . The girls laugh at him and left him clueless until Meg give him some pointer . Meg is the oldest servant in the house and completely raise both the master daughter . Ms. Soripa usually doesn’t get mad at servant unless they break rule and her punish is a bit harsh but it make all the servant in house obey . So , what rule did Harit break ? None. Then just cook her favorite food . Harit smile cause he know what she like …shrimp. He decided to cook shrimp porridge and take it to her .

“…I made some shrimp porridge ..�

“..go away ..�

“…you didn’t came down stair for dinner . I know you hunger ..�

“..im not ----� Soripa turn around to the tasty smell of the porridge . Damn orphan . She hate him . Her stomach growl as she watch Harit approach her with the tray and place it on the dressing table beside the bed .

“…eat it ..our baby is starving ..�

“..mine baby …� she walk toward the table and Harit pull the chair out for her to sit down . She took a bit and drop the spoon . It was hot !!

“…wait! It hot ..� Harit kneel down beside her and blow over the porridge for several minute . Dipping a spoon full and about to spoon feed her when he realize he was out of line. Returning the spoon back in the bowl he rose up and move 2 ft away from her .He watch her eat it all in matter of sec. She love his shrimp porridge .

“..you like it ? Good ?..�

“..it nasty !!..� she lie

“..you still mad ?? You shouldn’t frown to much. It might effect the baby ..�

“ ..how so ?…�

“…our baby might come out frowning at us ..�

Soripa cover her mouth to stop the laugh. Stupid servant boy . Harit smile at her amusement but it only last a couple sec she was back to normal and shout at him to take the tray back down stair . When he come back bring her water . He brought her milk instead and she refuse to drink it . He said it good for the baby . Finally she agreed and drink it all in one gulp. She goes back in bed and pull the blanket over her body .

“..Harit , my head hurt ..� she feel dizzy all the sudden

“…maybe you drank the milk to fast ..�

“…I don’t know ..�

Harit kneel down beside the bed and massage her forehead .She close her eye .
“..you want me to sleep beside you at night?..� said Harit .

“..no..�

“..I wont’ take advantage of you .Just in case your head or your tummy hurt again at night I’ll be right there at your reach�

She open her eye and stare into his face. Maybe it be ok ? He wouldn’t dare touch her beside , lately she been feeling cramp on her back and leg “…fine. If you lay a finger on me with out my permission ..900 whip!!� her eye was serious and fierce .

“..ok…� he stop rubbing her forehead and grab the blanket at the end of the bed. He close the light and laid on the mattress beside her.

“…2ft away from me ..�

Harit scoop nearly to the edge of the bed “…don’t worry ..I won’t do anything without your consent . If you feel pain , I be right here to rub it away ok ..� he waited for her response but instead she turn on one side with her back facing him . He figure that mean ok and close his eye to sleep .

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aheemmmm!
"Harit continue practicing with Lala the remaining time left"
What the heck! OMG...
LOL I'll be back to read this in a bit...
I know that I want more though! lol