Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
raiya u brighten my day too.....im gonna go hide now....hehe....will be back.....muahz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
looveeeeeeeee it....starting to see some emotion of love happening....when he rubbed her stomach i just started screaming for joy...what a way to start off.....of course it was very sad when he did want sorina to get pulled down to his level but had soripa go to his level...but in my mind..harit has a higher level than they do...because he has a kind and gentle heart....

cecilia

Staff member
i love the BED COMMOTIONS. very cute .. about time he pushes his LOVE OBSESSION aside and care for the PERFECT PEARL in front of him. I LOVE IT. can't wait to read more .. this is super addicting ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN i hope to get some some desserts from you when i get back :p
*i am goin to lunch now and when i get back, your fic if there is an update, will be my dessert

it is so addicting! i see pze lol

LMAO not enough from last night Ceci???

cecilia

Staff member
ami not really, i will spill more lemonade tonight for everyone .. i gave MOH another late lemon pie last night after you left :p
but yup. I'M LIKE ADDICTIVE TO THIS .. i want more update. i'm here refreshing it ---anonymously :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
LMAO hi ami....lolz....ill join in with the dessert with u too....but a late one cause im going to work rite now....hehehe....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi pze & ceci *ceci i missed most of what you typed last night since the chat thingy like to scroll...but regardless i know it was hot...moh can prolly read those to me lol

~oh yea, it would be nice if you can do an audio~ LOL
(raiya, its been official ~ you have created a monster!~) :p

hmmm i guess no dessert for me :mellow:

ok i will take an afternoon snack then...lol

since this fic was aired i meant posted.....ive hit the refresh button about a kazillion time!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple weeks Harit does everything he can think of to please Soripa by waking up before her and goes make shrimp porridge for breakfast. He know she love shrimp because she always request the servant to cook fry shrimp every now and then. Since he not allows to eat with the family he ask the servant girl to just serve it to Soripa and if she ask just say he cook it but Soripa refuse to eat it , telling the servant girl to dump it outside. He even prepare a tray of sour mango and decided to take it to her outside in the rest area but she wouldn’t even touch it .At night he would bring her medicine and glass of water but she refuse to take the medicine unless he leave the room. Even when she was sleeping he would check up on her at every hour but she complain he annoying and she can’t sleep in peace. He try not to talk back to her when she give him order or teaches him to be a hi-class but she would get angry at him for being quiet . There nothing he does that make her stop being mad and he worry it might effect the baby . Harit went to see Salapat in the library as he close the door behind him .

“…sir , can I go back to the ranch..� said Harit .

“…o’ why ? …is there something wrong ..�

“..it ..Ms. Soripa .Im afraid being here will make her angry and more stress . I worry that it might hurt the baby.

“..yes. it true .she very headstrong …alright , you can leave but how long will you be gone ? ..�

“…ill come back bwt month to check up on Ms.Soripa..�

“…you may leave ..�

Harit kowtow his master and walk out the room. It for the best , he thought . He hope she is happy now because he know she hate him . Just sleeping in the same room with him is probable disgusting to her . He can’t blame her for feeling this way it his false. He just a lowly servant boy and out of circumstances have shame her to his level. The best he can do is give her space and time . He hope this will help the baby .

Later that night Soripa didn’t see Harit came up stair and she was angry . Does he know when is bed time ? Just watch she going shut the damn door in his face! One of the girl servant walk by and Soripa call her in and ask where is Harit .

“..i haven’t seen him all morning …� said servant girl and left the room .

Soripa move off the bed and look out the window. Where can he be? She went down stair and look around the house. Not there . She was getting heat up by each passing minute as she search for him . Damn orphan ! Then she pass the libray and notice the light was on . Salapat was still up reading some document as his daughter walk in ..

“ ..not a sleep yet darling ? it not good for the baby . Go get some rest ..�

“…I ..I..was thirsty and Harit --- “

“..o’ I forgot to tell you . He returns back to the ranch this morning..� he interrupt

“ ..he ask to go ? ..�

“…yes. He ask to leave but promise to come by every month or so to check up on you ..�

“…every….month ? ..�

“…he doesn’t want to stress you …so I let him go. I think there no harm in it . We can ---- Soripa ? Soripa ?...�

She left the library and march up stair to her room . Damn orphan! Probable dying to go home and living here is like hell to him. What kind of guy is he ?! Can’t bear a little torturing from her? Weakling! Talk about tolerating everything she does or say but --- all lie ! She doesn’t need to see his thick face around the house and her baby doesn’t need his care or warmth. If he want to abandon his wife and child for the sake of his happiness – so be it ! He better not come around Artkapon’s estate or else she will punish him with 100 whip or more ! Soripa slam the door behind her and throw her body on the bed . She bury her face into the pillow to silent her cry . She hate him!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
SarN thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...I'm still crying :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it though.....so addicting aahhhhhhhhhhh i can't take this much heartache!

silly girl...hate him...curse him...then silent tears waaaaaaaaaaaa...heart aching again............

This is almost as bad as when I was watching JLR...i can't wait till the next part...my heart is beating soooo fast...I love it!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
woohooo. update :clap:

Later that night Soripa didn’t see Harit came up stair and she was angry . Does he know when is bed time ? she's counting the minute and search for him when he's gone. this just show that she SECRETLY LOVE HIM more and more ..

my heart ache for HARITH but now for SORIPA for being so silent and harsh at words. I feel her pain, make me all teary, *cry* awe ..i can't take this anymore. but i understand HARITH. it's better for him to go and let his wife be stressfree if that's what make her happy as she claim to herself. She's longing for him to return soon. She's yearning for his love to return to her. I want this time at the ranch be HARITH THINKING ONLY ABOUT SORIPA and THE BABY .. no more SORINA regret pls... let him accept the truth/reality and serve his time to make it the best and have SORIPA come after him after she realize the truth. MAN, I LOVE THIS .AGREE with RAIYA. it's like me watching JLR in period lakorn . MORE UPDATE pls.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww my snack got bitter...what the heck is wrong with harit...he need to get his behind back at the artkapon's estate!

mens...they really dont understand woman.. :huh:
*and to think ive already hinted him by giving out that lil list <_<

SarN please make him come back....soon! please pretty please..its killing me to see them far apart like that!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. wanna replace all these book cover with SORIYA/HARITH'S faces

MAKE THE LOVERS COME BACK TOGETHER after the long and agony feeling -
they'll yearn for one another touch soon after missing one another so much.
more SWEET, LOVE, GIGGLY, BLUSHY SCENES, and hot imagination as well. :ph34r:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow....harit is such a wonderful man....soripa wanting him so much....always saying one thing but wanting another...gosh i love this^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahah. wanna replace all these book cover with SORIYA/HARITH'S faces

MAKE THE LOVERS COME BACK TOGETHER after the long and agony feeling -
they'll yearn for one another touch soon after missing one another so much.
more SWEET, LOVE, GIGGLY, BLUSHY SCENES, and hot imagination as well. :ph34r:
lmao it in thai ? why is there American picture on teh cover ?

cecilia

Staff member
i suppose the english text got translate into thai text. i found this while looking at AUM'S PRIVATE LOVE LIFE monobook :drool: MORE UPDATE?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit does his daily routine at the ranch taking care of the horses. It been several days he haven’t return back to Artkapon’s estate and he wonder if his wife stomach pain had stop? Maybe he should goes check up on her ? No. Give her some more days to rest and then he’ll goes visit her . He ask his foster mom does pregnant woman get moody every minute of the day? It depend on the woman too. In the first couple month of pregnancy she will have morning sickness such as nausea, headache, dizziness, cramp and very vulnerable. It best to have a husband around to take care and understand her condition . Some pregnant woman has the strangest craving to settles her pregnancy symptom. Harit was a bit lost as his mom goes on and on about woman in this stage but one thing for sure – he feel terrible. Even though it for the best with her constantly getting upset at him for no apparent reason at all it not health for the baby . Is he wrong for leaving her at this stage ? Harit shake the thought away and continue doing his daily chores .

Around noon Sorina and Poradee came by the ranch asking for Harit to bring one of the best horse out because the couple want to ride around the track . Harit strap the saddle on the horse to ready it for the ride . He watch the couple riding it down the path with Sorina in front and Poradee in the back guiding the horse direction . They look happy together ..laughing , smiling , thought Harit . It still hurt to see the scene ….it like a rock stuck in his throat as he silently watch . They are perfect for each other . He look down on his labor hand and tighten it…. several drops of tear wet the dry area . Just when he thought he got over Ms. Sorina -- it happen . Let it go …let it go.

“…still dreaming the in possible !!..� Soripa shout from behind him . Why can't he forget about her sister ? Why ! There no other explanation for the tear in his eye beside the fact he love ...Sorina.

Harit turn to the voice and wipe his cheek “…Miss.Soripa ..why you here? It not safe . Let me walk you back to the house ..�

“…stop acting like you care ! I came with my sister and when she ready to leave then I go ..�

“..is the baby ok ? is there any more stomach pain ?..� he look down on her flat stomach with worry eye .

“ ..why should I tell you . If you want to know if im dead or alive you should of stay at Artkapon !�

“…I..I..have my reason . I worry about the baby ..�

“…if you worry about the baby you wouldn’t leave me ..�

“…it probable me that cause those stress on you and the baby…�

“..fine . don’t ever come back to Artkapon ‘s estate . I hate you !..�

“..no, don’t push me away . i want to return back to Arkapon …let me have part in nursing our child

“..mine child..� she correct him.

“..your child ..because very soon I will have to leave after you give birth to a son . I probable won’t be able to see his face….. so during this last 6months I want to be a good father . im sorry that I left you and after my foster mom explain to me about pregnant woman …i suddenly feel terrible .

“…if you feel terrible …I feel worst. I didn’t ask for this. You trap me…� she bit her lip angrily and turn her face away. The baby haven’t even born yet and he thinking about leaving her forever already. His heart is probable make out of stone wanting to abandon his child. Damn orphan . Soripa roll her eye to swallow the tear and walk away from him

Harit run after her but she push him away but he refuse to let her walk back alone. The climate today is very hot and he afraid she might pass out from the ray. She was cursing at him and shouting at him to stop following her but he doesn’t care . He want to make sure she arrive at home safely . He know she is angry but he doesn’t know why . It hard to understand what she want . If she want him back at Artkapon he will return and if she doesn’t – he will still return to Artkapon. He finally realize it now …there not much time left for him to be with his child and he want to make the best of it .

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sarN
I've become so addicted to this fan fic! More so than the previous one.
OMG I knew from the first chapter that Harit was going to get with Soripa!
Goshers even N'rai's need some loving.
I'm so on her side. She's not that bad. ;)
I can picture everything in my head and what songs go with wich parts.
aaahhhhh I cant wait any longer.
It's become reading this and watching the rest of Sawan Bieng...and JLR on the side.

Here's what I think will happen
She's going to lose the baby=more time with Harit=more willing/R scene. They're going to fall in love=another baby.
A whole lot of misunderstanding=Soripa hating Harit but also loving him @ the same time. Soripa has the baby but doesnt want Harit to leave.
Somethings going to happen to Harit which makes him remember that he really is part of a big Hi-So family. Maybe he's the long loss brother of Sorina's hubby?

HMMM hoping for a lot of slap/kiss/willing/R scenes sarN! I'll help! lmao