Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. look at the parade of readers in the bottom .. I LOVE THIS new update .. she's slowing letting go of those whip threats. I love it when she try to ignore her heart and blurt out what's in her head : it's cute of her to do that .. she outta do that often so that HARITH will open up to her. Harith's holding back b/c he's confuse at her actions. Can't wait to finish this off .. me loving it. Did you buy a big freezer for us BIG WHALES? :loool:

ami, one more night, it's already been more than 4 months. the tummy is big. we'll wait til the labor, the missing time can be make up later when SHE'S ALL HAPPY .. seeing willing is better than another attempt :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
kk I've already used this pic in the JLR thread..but it was the only one that I had which came close...well i'm sure theres other ones but I didnt feel like going through all of them.

cecilia

Staff member
kk I've already used this pic in the JLR thread..but it was the only one that I had which came close...well i'm sure theres other ones but I didnt feel like going through all of them.
muahah. i'm loving your picture story . keep posting more .. geez and i see soriya next to him while he's blushing :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
another one of those i cant wait til SarN update...

so here is my version...

after harit turned off the light ...he walked slowly to the bed and slid under the blanket. soripa back is once again towards him. since soripa couldnt sleep thinking of their brief eye contact moment, she decided to give harit a hard time. she pulled all the blanket to her side...harit looked over to try to get a glimpse of soripa...but she didnt move. harit wanted to know what she would do if he pulled the blanket back.

slowly he tugged it back his way taking most of the blanket from soripa. oh you wanna play huh, thought soripa...

she pulled it back ever so hardly, that it pulled harit towards her and he bumps into her back...*hahah thats what you get for playing around

once his body touch her warm body..harit felt chills run down his spine..flashback of the night from the storage room came to his mind and followed by the exposure of his wifes chest from the previous night..

soripa...? he called...soripa..! what do you want? replied soripa. may i...? he paused, may..i? his voice trailed off.
may you what ?? she ask in a somewhat softer tone * hes too close to her shes afraid of what might trigger his reactions LMAO

may i ..may i hug our baby tonight? he finally blurted *afraid that the answer is no.

damn servant boy , do you have to ask?, she thought to herself! she just laid there without replying back.
ok i take it as a yes then, without waiting for her response, he slowly moved his left hand around her waist til his hand was halfway on her stomache.

yes she didnt resist his touch, he thought. maybe i can rub it too. he started to move his hands in circular motion and didnt realized how far up his hands were to the two mounds, when he heard soripa gasped. uh the babys' not there?! im sorry i didnt mean to, he said.

changing the subject he asked...

soripa..? can i ask for another favor?

now what? she replied

can i kiss our baby?......again soripa didnt reply. oh luck is on his side tonight as he take this as a yes once more. he got up and turn her over so shes facing the ceiling, scan her face for one last approval and moves down to kiss her tummy, he must have stayed in that position for a good three minute.

soripa was touched by this sudden caring side ...that she didnt realized her left hand has been caressing his hair. he looked up and smiled at her and at that moment, nothing else in the world seems to matter. hes right where he belongs next to his lovely wife and their baby. he wrapped his armed around her belly and snuggled closer to her ..and to much of his surprise she didnt protest. he closed his eyes and whispers "i promised i wont make you mad again". hearing this she too closed her eyes and fell asleep.

*if only he would do this...instead of the opposite .."do not", i repeat "do not", take no for an answer!!

keep trying harder, we are all cheering for you harit!!! otherwise we are not afraid to use the somtam smasher again!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AMI YOU LYING P'!
(???)
I LOVE IT..
Had so many butterflies reading it...
SWEETNESS! AAAHHH....totally ruins the hard core writing buzz for me! aawwwwwww
:wub: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG.. ami, i love it .. GOT me blushed .. thought my head wonder off to more imagination but yeah. this is satisfying for now .. more .. more from you, sarN and MOH. i still waiting for my ice cream treat ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ thanks, i wanted to imagine more hot things happening too but i kept hearing moh...hes not that kind of guy ami...echoing in my ears!!! soripa would of loved it too. LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
i love his little excuse. just doing all these for the baby .. and yes, she didn't even protest, HARITH should definitely continue using the baby as an excuse for the next 3-4 months :loool: .. more chance to make her soft at the end ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

"soripa was touched by this sudden caring side ...that she didnt realized her left hand has been caressing his hair. he looked up and smiled at her and at that moment, nothing else in the world seems to matter. hes right where he belongs next to his lovely wife and their baby. he wrapped his armed around her belly and snuggled closer to her ..and to much of his surprise she didnt protest. he closed his eyes and whispers "i promised i wont make you mad again". hearing this she too closed her eyes and fell asleep." :wub: :wub: :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
^dang, only if she's not pregnant then perhaps, we'll get uncore from moh and ami :p

pze

sarNie Adult
ami u got it all steamy in here sister....loved it u should seriously start ur fic.....ill be reading it for sure....

sarN

sarNie Granny
For the next several weeks , Ms.Raivee became more flirtatious toward Harit and more obvious to everyone in the house . Since Salapat and his wives doesn’t want Raivee to be suspicious of Harit’s status , he was allow to eat with the family till far notice . Harit sat next to his wife while Raivee is across from him , It was hard to focus on his meal when Ms.Raivee keep fluttering her eye and with those blowfish lip of her is distracting . Soripa would pinch his thigh causing him to lower his head to finishes his meal . There time Ms.Raivee would play footies under the table , by caring his leg causing him to drop the spoon , banging the plate with a loud ching! Everyone rise their head as he lower his. Soripa turn to her side and glare at him . If she could , she want to blindfold his eye and cut his legs off . Soripa is beginning to dislike her cousin by the minute , of course she is family but her behavior is inappropriate and getting bolder by the days .

After lunch Soripa drag Harit outside for a little lecture

“…Harit! Did you tell Raivee about us or give her any hope ? Why -- why is she behaving so ..so flirty around you ..� she quickly burst out the line and cross her arm narrowing her eye at him.

“…no no . Never . I swear ..� said Harit waving his hand in protest .

“…are you sure ?! She know we are married but she approach you as if -- as if you are single !.�

“…maybe she doubt we are real husband and wife ? ..�

“..it because of you! Your servant behavior is noticeable ! Even a 3 years old can see through this act…�

“…im sorry . Don’t get mad . It not good for the baby . ..� he walk closer and reaches out to feel her tummy . She step back a little but he reach out farer . The mount was a little visible now and a smile form across his face . Soripa grab his wrist and push it away

“..stop it . People will see us ..�

“..maybe that why we’re not believable as a couple ..�

Soripa glare at him -- but he have a point . Harit behave more like a servant tending her need and all she does is bash him --- they never really act affectingly toward each other in public . No wonder Raivee is attacking Harit with those flamboyant behavior! She probable thinking Harit is in a loveless marriage and that her cue to make adultery happen !! No, she can not allow that to happen. Her pride is at risk here !

“..harit ! I want you to be more loveable to me! Pamper me in front of Raivee so she know we love each other and then she will leave you alone …�

“…how ? I wouldn’t dare ..it not right …�

“…does as I say ! Unless you enjoy her flirtiest way and desire her just like all men ..�

“…no no ..it never cross my mind ..but I admit ..she a very attractive lady . Any man will be weak in the knee if -- “

“…what you mean ! is that including you ?! What about me ? Is im attractive? Answer me now !

“…well, you’re good looking ..�

“..that it ? ..�

“…yes.…�

“…if my sister was here , you will have lots more to say ..� she frown at him and look away . There probable nothing good about her for him to blurt out . Simple looking ..that all . Stupid servant boy .

Harit would say more but he couldn’t think of anything else that is positive . Yes. Miss.Soripa is pretty but she have lots of negative thing about her . She naïve , strict , controlling , temperamental , moody , aggressive , harsh and the list can go on for hours if she was to ask him about her bad side .

“…but I notice you are changing ..�

“..how so ! ..� she was still angry at him . He could’ve just lie and make her happy but he is to straightforward !

“…you became nicer to me before your words is like a knife ..I feel more comfortable around you now and you allow me to come closer than 2ft . You no longer make me run to the ranch or cook several dishes a day untill you are satisfy and you love my shrimp porridge. We have some fun moment . Like the time we dance at the Charity Function and you allow me to sleep on the bed . You change lot . I’m grateful and it more than a servant boy like me can ask for . I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me for the sin I done …� said Harit . That was from his heart . He waited for Soripa to reply back to him . She slowly turn to look at him with watery eye . He wasn’t sure was it tear of angry or tear of happiness as she walk toward him . His heart increases in speed just watching her approaching him.

Soripa stop once they are inches a part and she look up into his face . Tear flow down her cheek . If only he know what in her heart then he will know how much it hurt . She cup both his cheek and pull his face downward . He can list all the changes he see in her but why can’t he see the love she have for him ? Yes, pride clouded her mind and there no way she will reveal what in her heart untill…he say it first . She close her eye and kiss his lip . He can taste the salty lip of her and feel the trembling hand that touches his cheek . He froze . Not knowing how to react to the sudden feeling that stirring in his mind . Soripa brushes her lip with his and seal it tight . Stupid servant boy . Why doesn’t he move his mouth .He not a gentlemen for letting a lady do all the work. She blush . Damn orphan

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oooooo Sarn that was GREAT.....haha....kiss her back stupid...lol...man she is really putting that signal out for him....OMG I love this...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!