Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
whatever n'sopina! LMAO

wohooo SarN thank you thank you...im so looking forward to these WoW 10 chapters?? ^_^

hhaha i see the JLR Victim Unit!!! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another update...damn I'm busy tonight and this weekend...will read this when I get home. Thank you thank you!!!

cecilia

Staff member
AMI you cracked me up so bad with that BLACK SPOILER .. :loool: .. but its' true. he need to snap out of this ..

but wow. sarN, more drama .. SINCE raivee is 26. i wonder how old is HARITH. and yup, i would say the same thing if i see HARITH too. DARN SORIPA. you don't' know what you have, you have a runway model in front of you .. grab it before RAIVEE kidnap him :loool: .can't wait for more update. i love this whole JEALOUSY episode.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ceci i think harit is also 27...he was found at the train station at the age of 12 and his parents had taken care of him for 15 yrs...i think thats what page one says...

lol of course...i was just trying to help guide harit to his wife...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit know his wife is mad at him , maybe because of last night ? He excuses himself from the living room and goes into the kitchen. Shrimp porridge will make her happy and pull out the pot from the cabinet . It the only thing he can think of even though she deny the taste but he know she love it -- stubborn girl . Within hours the meal was ready and he grab a tray to place the bowl. Smell delicious his baby going love it just like mommy , he thought and goes up stair to his room .

Soripa was sitting at the dress table rubbing her eye when she saw Harit’s reflection in the mirror.

“..what you want ! ..�

“ .. i cook shrimp porridge ..�

“…you think a meal will make me stop hating you !..�

Harit walk forward and he can tell she was inhaling the tasty smell . He smile and place the tray on the table near her . She look at him and frown but he point at the bowl making finger gesture to eat it up .

“..wait , it hot . Let me blow it for you..� harit kneel down and blow across the porridge for several min as he use the spoon to stir it thoroughly . “….done , it still warm hurry and eat it ..�

“..im not a baby . I can do it myself …�

“…did you cry ? ..� he saw the redness of her nose . The evidence is the swollen of her eye. Even her cheek is glitter with tear. Is it because of him? He ratter see anger then teary face. “…im sorry . if I make you cry ..� he smoothen the loosen hair to the back of her ear and wipe her cheek with his hand .

Soripa push his hand and continue eating the porridge . Harit move away to sit on the bed and watch . “ tomorrow im taking Ms.Raivee on a tour around Artkapon ..�

She stop eating and turn to him “ …im coming too ..�

“..it hot outside . you pregnant ---�

“…pregnant not handicap !..�

“ ..there nothing to see . you live here all your life ..�

“…are you trying to prevent me from going tomorrow? You want to be alone with her --- don’t you !!..� she slam the spoon into the bowl and cross her hand angrily . She stare in his eye. Yes, it clearly written in his face ! Raivee is sexy and charming. His manly hunger is shaken by her appearance and last night when his eye glue to her breast was the prove of it all! Raivee live oversea for many year , man and woman getting together is probable normal over there! Is he aiming for her cousin now ? Cheating heart! She hate him! Soripa move from the chair and march toward the window to get some fresh air to calm herself down . Just thinking about him with other girl make her so angry .

“..no no . I wouldn’t dare . ..� he follow behind her

“..then it settle ..I’ll go with you tomorrow ..� she turn around and glare at him . Harit was speechless and sigh.

Harit doesn’t understand why Soripa would think he that kind of person . The kind that chase after any woman to satisfy his desire hunger ? They been living together for nearly 4months have he ever try to take advantage of her ? No. He wouldn’t dare. He know his place and he wouldn’t in a million years think of Soripa in a lover way. He feel responsible and remorse toward her . He already promise himself to take good care of her and their baby , nothing will make him stop caring for her . Soripa is the mother of his child and what ever make her happy he will make sure she get it . Ms.Raivee is a very attractive woman but it never cross his mind to think about any other girls beside Ms.Sorina .

The next morning Soripa was the first one to wake up , usually it Harit but today she want to make sure Harit doesn’t leave without her . They got dress and goes down stair . Raivee was waiting for them , she was wearing a sunflower short that reaches 4 inch from the knee and short sleeve blouse . She was cheerful and excited as they approaches her .

“….wow , aren’t you two cute ..� said Raivee giving Soripa a hugs and move to Harit but instead of a hug she kiss him on the cheek making him flush again . Soripa yank his shirt from the back to stop the smile forming on his face . Harit turn to the side and saw the glare in his wife eye .

“ …I think we should get going ..� said Harit and lead the way as the two girl follow behind him . He take them to the garden and Raivee was fascinated by the huge maze . She ask Harit all kind of silly question making him laugh and couldn’t give her the right answer . Raivee pick several doze of flower and ask Harit to stick one into her hair , he did as he was told . Harit was enjoying the humorous side of Raivee and their conversation. He forgotten about his wife that following behind them . Raivee saw the gigantic water fountain and ran toward it as Harit stood watching her .

“…having fun ?..� said Soripa

Harit drop his eye, he forgot about her and turn toward the voice “ …um..hum..� he was embarrass because he was so caught up in the conversation .

“…exactly ! The sun is making me hot ! The baby is burning ..�

“…does that mean you are mad and the baby too ?..�

“…what you think ! ..�

“…I told you not to come but u insist ..�

“..if I didn’t came I would miss this …flirty side of your !!..�

“..I I ..wasn’t flirting .no no ..�

“…yes you were ! I saw the way you smile at her ! You never smile like that to me ! You never even laugh with me or give me flower . You don’t care about me !..�

“…no.no . I do care and very much . You always be mad all the time how can I laugh and smile at you ?..�

“..O’ so im grumpy and no fun !! Then go sleep with her and stay out of my room !!..�

“..no.no that not what I mean …�

“..then say you love me !..�

“..why ? I don’t understand ? I care about you and the baby very much ..�

Tear fill her eye . Stupid servant boy !She slap him and walk toward the house .He stood there cupping his cheek . What did he say wrong ? Is she mad because he paying more attention to Ms.Raivee than her . Say you love me ? Is she telling him to show more love for her than Ms. Raivee since they are supposedly husband and wife ....or else people will gossip if they see him with Ms.Raivee? He should go explain himself . He not interest in Ms.Raivee and he will try not to make a scene to stir up rumor , if that what Soripa is afraid of . Harit sigh, pregnant woman is so difficult to understand.

cecilia

Staff member
Wow that was good .. she's letting and showing her jealousy now .. i love the new update. hearing SORIPA asking him to say 'YOU LOVE ME' is unexpect. i thought she's waiting for him to say that but i suppose not when she's TOO ANGRY AND JEALOUS. she blurt out whatever is in her head and i assume, she let this out of her agenda of his must do list. ..

but dang! how can he forget about SORIPA or think of her that way. now i feel worse for SORIPA. if i'm in her shoe, i guess, i wouldn't fall for him this madly. I mean, in HARITH'S mind/heart, he only have SORINA. dont' even consider that SORIPA exist. All she is to him is OBLIGATION .. SORIPA is too pitiful and now she's trying to pour out her feeling toward him and he still forget that she's around. * i wanna hit HARITH'S head to wake him up from this crazy and UNREACHABLE fantasy!!! *

thanks for the update. i can't wait to read more .. sound like it's ending soon, i hope not b/c it just got to the exciting part.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn.....hehe shes demanding for him to say he loves her....lolz....

u girls are too funny.....

sarn 10 episodes that would be awesome....ill be here too read for sure....havent missed any yet....hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh what the heck ...lol oops i just wasted a post! i guess i will be back to comment some more..i always do LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Wow that was good .. she's letting and showing her jealousy now .. i love the new update. hearing SORIPA asking him to say 'YOU LOVE ME' is unexpect. i thought she's waiting for him to say that but i suppose not when she's TOO ANGRY AND JEALOUS. she blurt out whatever is in her head and i assume, she let this out of her agenda of his must do list. ..

but dang! how can he forget about SORIPA or think of her that way. now i feel worse for SORIPA. if i'm in her shoe, i guess, i wouldn't fall for him this madly. I mean, in HARITH'S mind/heart, he only have SORINA. dont' even consider that SORIPA exist. All she is to him is OBLIGATION .. SORIPA is too pitiful and now she's trying to pour out her feeling toward him and he still forget that she's around. * i wanna hit HARITH'S head to wake him up from this crazy and UNREACHABLE fantasy!!! *

thanks for the update. i can't wait to read more .. sound like it's ending soon, i hope not b/c it just got to the exciting part.
I agree...I do feel sorry for her..
Moh admits..She is like Soripa...
thats why she feels so bad for Sopripa... :lmao:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
The next morning Soripa was the first one to wake up , usually it Harit but today she want to make sure Harit doesn’t leave without her .

He forgotten about his wife that following behind them.

Harit drop his eye, he forgot about her and turn toward the voice “ …um..hum..� he was embarrass because he was so caught up in the conversation .

“..then say you love me !..�

“..why ? I don’t understand ? I care about you and the baby very much ..�

Tear fill her eye . Stupid servant boy !She slap him and walk toward the house .He stood there cupping his cheek . What did he say wrong ? Is she mad because he paying more attention to Ms.Raivee than her . Say you love me ? Is she telling him to show more love for her than Ms. Raivee since they are supposedly husband and wife ....or else people will gossip if they see him with Ms.Raivee? He should go explain himself . He not interest in Ms.Raivee and he will try not to make a scene to stir up rumor , if that what Soripa is afraid of . Harit sigh, pregnant woman is so difficult to understand.
Aww, it's cute that she wanted to make sure Harit didn't leave without her. She soooooo wants him. :)

I can't believe Harit forgot about her though... that's a little bit disappointed cause p'ek's supposed to have eyes only for n'ek. But she has been kinda mean to him~ plus now she sees what she might be able to get from Harit if she drops the slapping act. He can be nice and flirty too! :wub:

That reminds me why the slaps feel funny in here: no kissing happens from it. Usually it's slap & kiss. But mostly so far it's just slap and more slap. What about the kissing, sarN? *LOL*

cecilia

Staff member
^starry, i feel the same. only if she drop those 900 WHIP THREATS then maybe Harith will think of her in the LOVERS way. he was in awe when he saw that uncover chest of her the other night, could just be lust but i wanna see love too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh i lost my post..

ok i was saying...

me liking this update more & more....each day & night...

see ceci...with the help and guide harit is still looking thinking of sorina, now hes flirting with raivee...

this is kind of a request of the next scene*

harit knew he had disappointed his wife again..he excuse himself from raivee saying that soripa seems a bit pale and would like to go check up on her. *gonna skip raivee scene k
as he hurried home with that worried face. at the house he went straight upstair and enter the bedroom. the min he stepped in ...*SarN's pillow...jk a pillow flew from soripas directions and hits him on the head *Bullseye, good thing it wasnt a bottle or a glass vase~ would of been another blood shed scene * lol

he picks the pillow up and rubbed his head *it didnt hurt him but its out of instinct i guess.

he hands it over to soripa and ask her what he had done wrong to make her upset again...without saying a word she raised her hand to try and slap him....he grabbed it just in time...and kissed it!...shocked she slap him this time it hit him..this is his opportunity to peck her on the cheek...she blushed and slapped him once more...this time harit has had it...he responded back by grabbing her face and smack her Lips with his!...*oh drools...

surprised she fell backward onto the bed and harit fell lightly on top of her...*lightly cause im worried about the baby in her tummy lol

after a few min she finally manage to break off the kiss.. this is a moment of silent..she stared at him as he gazed down on her. embarassed but at the same time she felt warmed ..its been so long since he had kissed her ...the first time was such a harsh one...and she hated him. ths time it was different...she had already expressed herself by demanding him to say..i love you!...

k *hands it over back to SarN

you can omit all the other part but please add the kissing scene...whether its a willing or force...LMAO

thank you for the fabulous update...i so cant wait to see what the next scene will have...*JOOP JOOP :p

cecilia

Staff member
Ami, i love your update to this .. it's what i crave to see them like this. Harith is too obedient.about time, he turn hardcore a bit .. he forgot the monster that he had became at the HUT .. time to unleash the beast in him again :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ami!!!
Harith is not like this in this fan fic!Gosh dont make him hungry for more!
(lmao by that I mean us. DONT MAKE US HUNGRY FOR MORE!)
So much for leaving it up to sarN to write. lmao
I love it though. Super good!
SarnO..It's a new day already..Where's the update.
I'm going to be super busey today but that wont stop me from checking!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
moh, lucky you can do that with your bb...i am away and no bb..just reg. cp...im gonna die from the anticipation. anyhow missy you and your color txt.. i had to flip this laptop at a different angle to read it...talk bout blinding me. LOL

ceci it was what we all were craving for...i just couldnt take it any longer...so i kinda helped myself!!lol

moh have you forgotten how viscious he was that night in the storage/hut *flashback of nan-mueng hut from tub tawan :lol:

ps moh you can read the fic to me over the phone... consider that my audio version LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
oh gosh i lost my post..
ok i was saying...

see ceci...with the help and guide harit is still looking thinking of sorina, now hes flirting with raivee...

harit knew he had disappointed his wife again..he excuse himself from raivee saying that soripa seems a bit pale and would like to go check up on her. *gonna skip raivee scene k
as he hurried home with that worried face. at the house he went straight upstair and enter the bedroom. the min he stepped in ...*SarN's pillow...jk a pillow flew from soripas directions and hits him on the head *Bullseye, good thing it wasnt a bottle or a glass vase~ would of been another blood shed scene * lol

he picks the pillow up and rubbed his head *it didnt hurt him but its out of instinct i guess.

he hands it over to soripa and ask her what he had done wrong to make her upset again...without saying a word she raised her hand to try and slap him....he grabbed it just in time...and kissed it!...shocked she slap him this time it hit him..this is his opportunity to peck her on the cheek...she blushed and slapped him once more...this time harit has had it...he responded back by grabbing her face and smack her Lips with his!...*oh drools...

surprised she fell backward onto the bed and harit fell lightly on top of her...*lightly cause im worried about the baby in her tummy lol

after a few min she finally manage to break off the kiss.. this is a moment of silent..she stared at him as he gazed down on her. embarassed but at the same time she felt warmed ..its been so long since he had kissed her ...the first time was such a harsh one...and she hated him. ths time it was different...she had already expressed herself by demanding him to say..i love you!...

you can omit all the other part but please add the kissing scene...whether its a willing or force...LMAO

thank you for the fabulous update...i so cant wait to see what the next scene will have...*JOOP JOOP :p
LOL ami. I love it!! If this was a DVD, that would be on the extra features/extended/deleted scenes or clips that everyone wants to see but wasn't in the original story. :)

Seriously ami, with you making up your short story for Raiya & this clip, you should write fan fic too. I'll be first in line to read. ^_^

sarN~ hope you update soon... can't wait to read more.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL ladies that's what i'm telling ami she has a lot of good ideas!

sarn! my heart is sad again...oh well, i'm patient, i'll wait....more more more...okay that was it ahahahahah

thank you!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh gosh i lost my post..
ok i was saying...

:lol: :lol: u should write fiction girl . it sound cute