Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yessssssss~ i was overjoyed when i saw that you will add extended scene!
i was really doing this when i
saw that---> :dude:

thank you so much SarN!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i brought in someone to help us sister kill of RAIVEE :clap:

Just for us. SORIYA will leave the baby for a day and hunt down RAIVEE for stabbing us in the chest!

sulad

sarNie Adult
*Tears rolling down from eyes*
That was so cute and sweet.
She's willing to do that just for his love.
I can't wait to read more.
Please come back update soon Sarn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For the next several days Soripa remain lifeless in bed, she only move to breast feed the infant and return him to the servant. The doctor was worry and suggests family member to do anything ...to make her happy. It not health if this depression stage continue, it like she give up all hope of living. She is weak already and this will only shut down her body system.

“ …something is bothering her…it not good . People had die because of this ..�

“…die ? …� ask Salapat

“ …die of a broken heart or go mental ..� said the doctor and left the room .

Sorina greet the doctor as he pass by and came into the library , “ Father , she not eating again . We have to do something ...�

“…what can we do? …�

“…she love Harit ..�

“ ..what ? how u know ? …�

“…she told me when she was screaming in pain ...�

“ ..Impossible! She reject the marriage angrily when I first approach her..�

“…father , time can change people . They were living together for months. You never notice how her eye lit up when Harit is around and when he was away for 2months...did you notice how sad she were? She love him …very much , father..�

“..but that bastard rape your cousin ! You think Soripa will accept a man like him ? A rapist ? ..�

“….you will have to ask her yourself but the servant that was torturing Harit , said the only word that came out of his mouth was Soripa and when I was holding Soripa ‘s hand that night , she keep whispering Harit name over and over till she black out after giving birth . They love each other father and very much …�

“…this is insane! It all my false, i shouldn’t force her to marriage. If I know the long effect will make Soripa suffer like this . …� he sigh. He fail as a father, cause of his own selfish need and in the process cause heartaches to his precious daughter.

“…I feel guilt. I want to tell her that Harit was thrown out of Artkapon not leave on his own like she thought ..�

“…don’t tell her. Let her think the worst of that bastard. Time will heal her …�

Time didn’t heal her heart as everyone expects it. Soripa grow weaker as days slip by and she no longer have the strength to breast feed. Everyday the servant bring in food tray into the room and left it on the table. When the servant returns to collect the tray, hardly any thing was touch. Everyone was worry and ask the doctor to inject vitamin into her blood stream but even with that doesn’t help the weight she was losing. Sorina will have to spoon feed her rice soup everyday and it break her heart when ever she see Soripa ‘s tear . That all she does, laid there in bed silently as tear wet her face. She no longer talk to anyone and slowly withdrawing herself away.

Raivee feel guilt but she afraid to tell the truth because everyone going to hate her . Once in a while she will peek though the door and a sense of remorse washes over her when ever she saw Soripa . Love is powerful. She thought by now her cousin will forget about her husband and care for her new born baby ….but she was wrong. Love isn’t easily forgot and move on. Memory will always be there. Raivee decided to leave Artkapon because if she stay any longer, the remorse feeling will take over her and make her confess the truth. So, it better off leaving to Europe and forget about this karma she created .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh.......awesome...love love love...but sorina has turn semi evil....why is she not pregnant yet?????.....love you sarn^^

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. no!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIVEE START THE PROBLEM. she needs to solve it but instead she ran of .. I CURSE THIS KARMA to stay with her for the rest of her life .. and her next life too .. OMG .. what a horrible woman. Hope she can't find her other half :loool: ..

okay back to the story. she's slipping away shortly .. everyone should just set aside their difference and at least tell her the truth before it's too late. IT'S TRULY is a shame seeing everyone restraining themselves from telling the truth, perhaps if they all confess, this will brighten up the day for SORIPA and give her more hope that her husband is as innocent as he claim to be and that he truly love her. to give her a little strength. this ARTKAPON family is pissing me off ..

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG.....that was soo freakin' sad SARN......they have to get back together!!!!!!! Everyone needs to find out the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn this is so good....yet so sad.....im so happy u decided to extend it....keep it coming

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Raivee feel guilt but she afraid to tell the truth because everyone going to hate her . Once in a while she will peek though the door and a sense of remorse washes over her when ever she saw Soripa . Love is powerful. She thought by now her cousin will forget about her husband and care for her new born baby ….but she was wrong. Love isn’t easily forgot and move on. Memory will always be there. Raivee decided to leave Artkapon because if she stay any longer, the remorse feeling will take over her and make her confess the truth. So, it better off leaving to Europe and forget about this karma she created .

That's all for Raivee?????????? She didn't just automatically burn up and die from her evilness already? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR again.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I forgot to add earlier when I was reading the part about Soripa giving birth and having all this stomach pain. LoL I was having stomach pain too! LMAO Just wanted to share that moment with you all.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mother Sarn if your going to make her die.
Then make all of them die..
mother, father, and baby too!

that way I know they'll be together in heaven!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mother Sarn if your going to make her die.
Then make all of them die..
mother, father, and baby too!

that way I know they'll be together in heaven!
hahahahahahha omg ur so funnie.......... if someone should die.. i say it should be raivee .. that bastard.. xp lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
k SarN i cant take this any longer...

heres my so call version..i hope to happen...

the servants are all sadden to see how poorly soripa conditions has been and getting weaker by the day. *this has been several weeks since soripa has given birth to her baby son
*which we still dont have a name for the baby yet~~k lets call him baby sorit (soripa + harit)

one sat morning while two of the servants went out to go shopping to buy some shrimp to make the shrimp porridge for miss soripa, hoping that she will eat this fav dish that harit use to make.

as they were walking out of the artkapon gates discussing how sorry they felt for miss soripa...but not knowing that harit was hiding beside the gate. he had just fully recover from the 200 whips and finally manage to get his full strength back that he decided to come check out miss soripa and his baby son *as he hope to hear any news of his wife and child even better if he was able to see them.

while standing there he overheard the two servants talking about how weak soripa has been for the last 2 weeks due to her heartache which they thought harit was the cause.
he heard how she hasnt touch any of the food that was brought to her. harit too was sadden to hear he was the reason for adding to soripas sorrows... thats it harit can no longer stand this time apart from his wife....tonight he said...tonight i will do whatever it takes to see you my love!

his eyes scan to see which room he and soripas was! yes, thats it, the second window to the right...luckily theres a tall tree nearby..he will wait til everyone is asleep to sneak in...

hrs roll by...it is now 9 pm. the light are slowly turning off room after room as the servants checks the light and window...k just one more room he said to himself... be patience you will see her soon he told himself.

yes finally the last room downstair light is now off...he gave it another few mins when he finally climb the gate to the artkapon estates. he sneak and runs to hide behind bushes, trees until he was under the tree to his room & soripa....

he climbed so fast as if he was related to jackie chan, must be his eagerness he thought.

when he finally reached the top and jump over to the balcony and runs over to the big double doors to the room.

he prayed that the doors were unlocked...he slowlys turn the door knob..a big sigh of relief came from him. the door was not lock...he quickly slide in....he eyes trying to focus in the dark room...soripa he whisper...as his eyes started to see the shadow of the bed...soripa..he called again...

soripa was startled at the voice calling for her...har--it...har--it is that you!? she called back weakly.

as he got closer to her and sat down on the bed besides her and held her to his chest....yes my love its me harit..i missed you so much these last few weeks, but i was..his voice died out..as memories of the previous weeks came back to him as if it was happening all over again.

i am sorry that i have hurted you.. there is a misunderstanding...i did not.. he didnt even finish what he had to say..when soripa hushed him.

dont say anymore ..it doesnt matter anymore she said with a little more energy in her voice.

all that matter is that youre back ...however i do want to know one thing..and it is very important to me. she started. did you ever love me or was everything out of pity and remorse from that one night in the hut? she asked as tears filled her eyes...

no no its not from pity nor was it from remorse...during my two months away from you i realized how much you meant to me. every min of the day i wish to be with you to care for you and our baby but fate has its way...one thing happen after another til i decided to come back to you...and everyday after i love you more and more. i see the other side of you that i have never seen before..your sweet lovable personality..even when you were jealous it felt great to know that you too felt something between us.

i came back because i have something to tell you too. whether it is too late or not i feel that i must let you know, he said.

tell me what? she asked. to tell you that I LOVE YOU with all my heart and soul! he said
tears rolled down her cheek as he goes down to kiss her forehead and lay some onto her soft lip. after a few minutes she manage to say ...i love you too harit.
sorit and i have waited so long for this day...she said

sorry if it sound a bit sappy....sorry for the typos cause i found a few already...lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I forgot to add earlier when I was reading the part about Soripa giving birth and having all this stomach pain. LoL I was having stomach pain too! LMAO Just wanted to share that moment with you all.
LOL moh... sawla should add that to her list: "Now JLR sisters know how giving birth feels like... cause we all share the birthing pains with Soripa."

sorry if it sound a bit sappy....
ami~ ME LIKE SAPPY!. Hee hee... :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL moh....no one is gonna die...other than raivee...she can have a lil accident during her trip back to france.
*oh gosh im usually not this mean as to hope for something bad to happen to someone..

i like sappy ending too starry...missy why arent you on msn tonight??

pze i kinda started, but i kinda got stuck as to how bad this harit will be..or how bad he can get...i will try to come up with more tomorrow...i tried to reread the whole fic...but that was a few hrs of reading..