Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL no problem...i had bad service in this building anyways...i move an inch i get service..if i just even move a lil theres no service at all... <_<

anyways talk to you later!!! shoot im hoping to go exercising tonight ..thats if i dont take my nap again lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
EXTRA

When i start the story i thought about making

-- Harit a long lost twin
-- When Harit got whip by Soripa , i thought about letting him get thrown out and later his twin brother found him and came after Soripa for revenge by pretending to be the servant boy under Harit name
-- Soripa give birth to a girl lmao ...so Harit have to stay and produce another child
-- Soripa have a miscarriage and Harit got kick out of Artkapon but later come back after he found out he was a long lost son of a royal family and force marriage apon Soripa
-- Sorina & Harit elope but was caught and return back to Artkapon . Sorina die cause she block the bullet Salapat shot , meant to kill Harit but instead kill his daughter . Harit came back and revenge the whole family

but ....at the end ...the story didn't goes as i brain storm ..weird. But those are the plot line i was going add but i never did .
sarN's so creative! So many possible alternate endings/storylines... I'll imagine them into different parts of the story.

Thank you sarN for another fabulous story. No one writes them like you do! Sorry if we over stalked you... we just couldn't wait for updates cause it was that addicting. :) Hope you keep up the writing, you're SUPER good at it!!!! :clap:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
omg im so disappointed sarn why couldn't harit have been a long lost prince hahaha but good fanfic didn't think i would have been hook but i was wrong

sarN

sarNie Granny
XX ekk ..genders u the first male to comment in the fiction section ...XXXXemabrassXXX :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
XX ekk ..genders u the first male to comment in the fiction section ...XXXXemabrassXXX :blush:
MUAHAHA. make me wonder about other rated fiction as well .. but it's good to have both opinion .. *gave pillow to sarN to hide for the moment* :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ...wow moh thats a cute wally/banner..siggy, whatever they are call...

:lol: poo chai korng krai??..we already talk bout this already last night jam dai mai?..bpen poo chai korng rao!..mai chai lor?

cecilia

Staff member
^look around for ROPE. *tie MOH to tree just b/c she refuse to share with the sisters* :loool:

we're spamming in this thread .. better :ph34r:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz ceci.....whos throwing the coconuts too...haha....lolz

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. on top of that. no strawberry ice cream and yogurt for MOh for a whole month. ah, and most CERTAINLY no LEMONADE :ph34r: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man hate this...my stupid mouse is acting up. it keeps saying usb not recognized! ugh...i managed to get it to work using a different usb port but gawd it's being gay!
ceci theres no use in taking away anything. lol if i'm grounded that only means no lemonade for you hehehehehehe