Say You Love Me (NY Fanfic)

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
New Summary below

----------------------------------------------------------------
AN: I know I'm a little bit late with the yadech fever but better be late than never eh? I've only recently discover these two (I must be living under a rock) and I can not move on! Literally that I've gone lengths searching, even asking fellow NY fan (You know who you are) about NY fanfics, I must have read some if not all of their fanfics here and I just cant get enough. Forgive me for this is my only cure.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Summary:

She is a woman with a mission...

A carefree and innocent girl forced to hide under the mask of a seductress

He is an easygoing man who has no direction...

A playboy who never really know what hard work is until he met her.

It was supposed to be just one easy task...

Seducting a notorious playboy to make him cancel his upcoming wedding is not that hard right?

But what if everything went out of her control?

When that one person she knew she shouldnt have feelings for unknowingly managed to get past her defenses, shaking her firm resolve...

She never meant everything to be as close or as personal but she couldnt escape anymore, caught in her own pretensions and lies.

They said trust is the foundation of solid and lasting relationships... But could a love that blossoms from deceit be considered pure?

Or even real?

If the love is true... would it be enough to forgive and forget?

Last edited:

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
I remember Operation: Break the Cassanova’s heart. But with that vid of yours...I can’t wait to read and see NY in my imagination!!!!

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
I remember Operation: Break the Cassanova’s heart. But with that vid of yours...I can’t wait to read and see NY in my imagination!!!!
I also remembered that while I was in the middle of doing the vid that I paused for a minute to check the fanfic if it has the same storyline ;)

Edit: Oh and before I also forgot, the story is a matured theme one so you guys probably know me by now and knew what to expect. :naughty2:

Last edited:

NY2018

Roses & Cityscapes ☆♥︎
I'm keen on reading this story. Love the summary and the video. I'm interested on reading how they'll first meet, the romance, lies, NY's new characters and the story. :cheer::cheer:

P. S I've been searching for new stories to read during my spare time so I would like to say thank you. :):icon12:

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Say You Love Me

Characters:

Urassaya Sperbund as
Astraea Selene Leblanc
IMG_20190514_035913.jpg
cr to by@family, urassayaclub.com & to the rightful owner

Nadech Kugimiya as
Theodore Levant Andrews
IMG_20190514_035850.jpg
cr to @gqthailand & to rightful owner

Kimberly Voltemas as Kiara Andrews

Margie Rasri as Malia

Mario Maurer as Marius Cappell

Mark Prin as Marc Leblanc

*Other Characters to be added as we proceed into the stories*

A/N: For some unknown reason, this song fits in with this part of the story.

(Well Im referring to the beat, coz I dont understand the lyrics aside from small bits here and there) I know I said I'm gonna learn thai since time immemorial but damn, reality is kicking hard with real life responsibilities.
BUT enough with the rant...

Without further ado, here comes the new prologue of the story.

Prologue

In the seemingly quiet courtyard of Villa Alonzo, there lays three girls hiding in the bushes as they observe, or dare say spy rather, holding each a telescope and craning their necks towards the center where two old men could be seen talking to each other.

"So... how long do we have to do this?" her friend on her left started earning her a sigh of frustration when nothing of importance seems to happen.

Today, she along with her friends decided to risk and investigate the one dirt that she kept hearing about her so called fiance.

"I am not saying I am complaining", her other friend on her right joins in in a problematic tone, "But we've been here since dawn and Im tired, hungry and not to mention-"

However, the poor girl never got to finish her rant for the loud sound of a door bell suddenly rang out.

In her utmost concentration, or maybe it had something to do with her recent increase of coffee intake, she almost jump off her feet at the sound and almost gave away their hiding spot as she cursed underneath her breath, "Merde. La Vache" (Shit. Crap)

"Calm down girl", Good thing her friend took hold of her shoulder to keep her down, "You're gonna get us killed. Like Literally"

Astraea gulps down the bile in her throat as she watched men in black suite enter and fall in line, standing still as statue. Putting down her telescope and wiping her face now full with sweat as she finally came with the realization of what she's gotten herself into began to sink in. Slowly, she turned to find her friends paler than usual and seemingly arriving with same conclusion, "You guys know how grateful I am for you two's effort and support."

Truly, she thinks that it might have been the right term for her case right now cause her parents seem to lose their heads and got her engaged without even consulting her that is why shes there right now with her friends, trying to find some dirt about the guy. Taking a deep breath, she continued speaking, "If not for you two-"

"Hey!", her friend on her left, Malia cuts her off saying, "What are friends are for right?!"

"Dont worry", The other friend on her right, Kiara, joins in and tap her cheeks reassuringly. Only, her friends seemed to be saying it more to herself, "We'll succeed on this one"

Astraea couldnt help but smile at her friends encouragement for it seems like they were the only bright spot in what must have been the most hellish months in her entire life.

Without them, she must have gave in with the pressure her parents and their society had been subjecting her into.

"That is, if we ever get out of this aliv--", she didnt know how the girl do it but Malia still have the guts to joke around, she had to shake her head as she and Kiara spotted the one person they've been waiting for, they had to shush their friend by placing a hand on her mouth.

"Ssshhh"

If the trio still didnt know what they're getting themselves into, this must have dropped them the biggest hint as the guy opened the briefcase revealing a stash of something that is rolled in packs.

The trio looked at each other, eyes wide with fear.

"Oh my goodness", Astraea gasped quietly, "I knew that I am already buried with problems but I dont want yet to die"

"Me too", Kiara slowly nodded her head taking the risk to raise her camera and take pictures, albeit nervously with her hands shaking.

Who knows that mafia still exists in the 21st century?!

"Errm- I think we really shouldn't be seeing this", Malia uttered, holding on to her arm and feeling her cold hands gripped her arm.

"R-right. Just this one last sh-" The girl said as she tried to get a better angle but one wrong move made her accidentally stepped on the twig on the ground causing a loud sound that echoed across the courtyard, earning the attention from almost everyone.

"SHIT!"

"Who's there?!" A voice from the guys rang dangerously across.

Uh-Oh.

Just then, Kiara holds on her arm other arm that she felt how nervous they were judging by how cold their hands were.

"Show yourself or you wont like it when I-"

"I think we better-", Astraea started calmly before Kiara and Malia cuts her off and suddenly took off in a run, all the while dragging her along for they still had their hands wrapped around her arm.

-------

"Bordel de Merde!"

Astraea couldnt help but let out a string of curses while holding on her chest, breathing out her nervousness when they finally outsmarted the goons with Kiara's driving skills and successfully reached the place where her friends private plane were waiting for them since they had agreed that the best thing to do right now after finding out the mafia thing is to go and stay first with Kiara cause they have an island where they could hide out for a while away from her roots.

"You're highness, that is so unlady like" Kiara said laying face down the sofa the minute they entered the plane as she pouts. The girl knew that she hates being addressed like that.

"Shut it!" she said, with a 'tsk' as she lay down on top of Kiara's back earning a painful groan from the girl. "I told you not to call me that"

"Whatever you say your highness"

"Arghh! Ta gueule! (Shut it)", Astraea began again with her cussing that made the other girl burst in laughter while the other girl finally emerged from the bathroom.

"Did you know?" Malia said while wiping her face with a towel, seemingly gotten over the shock before she too lay on top of the duo despite her loud protests, "Your accent sounds really sexy especially to someone who cant understand what your saying"

"Le absurdité (Rubbish)", she exclaimed trying to push the other girl off, "I know I said I like we bare bears, but I never said I wanted to try their gestures damn it!"

She now understands and symphatizes with Grizz in that one episode of the show. Damn. How can that girl be so heavy when she looked light asf?

"You're really too cute!", Malia finally get off her, slumping beside her just as she did the same with Kiara who doesnt even look bothered but was laughing out loud instead.

She honestly worry about her friends sanity sometimes.

"Agreed" Kiara and Malia raised their hands on a hi five and exploded in another round of laughter, "I cant believe someone like you behaves the way you do"

Astraea could only stick out her tongue at the girls knowing exactly what the duo is referring to.

"Well I know for a fact that you two also came from hi-so families in Thailand and look how that turns out?" she responded back cheekily earning chuckles from all of them when they caught each others eyes.

Astraea first both met the two girls in college when they were all lonely and problematic students back then because they were all being force into the course of their parents choice. They must have found kindred spirits because when they team up once in a group project, they instantly clicked to the point that they call themselves as soul sisters.

With each others help, they had the courage to arrange their schedule to take up a dual course and study their choice in their free time while taking up the course which their parents wanted. Now, Kiara and Malia already graduated with both their dream careers but sadly, she couldnt the same for her coz her parents caught a wiff of what they're doing that she had to give up her dream of becoming a chef and focus instead on her business course.

All her effort must have paid off for she already had her life on track with having a good job in their company until her parents just had to take control of her life again and this time, she had to put her foot down and say no.

"I really owe you one guys", Astraea finally breaks off the silence that ensued after their laughter, "Just say it and I'll do anything-"

"Aw. No need to do that", Malia pinched her cheeks before ruffling her hair, "We're soul sisters remember?"

"One's pain is ours too" Kiara added, reciting their motto with a nodd before saying something that made them look at the girl strangely, "But you know what? I am kinda taking a liking on this kind of cheap thrills"

"What? That stunt earlier makes me feel the most alive in my entire years of living"

"Please", Astraea shakes her head and fake a shudder, she never imagined living her life like she was in action drama series, "If you wanted to die, you're welcome to go back and marry that Marius guy but dont take us with you coz Im never going to marry someone who I dont love"

"Hey Im not saying that", Kiara defended herself before she added, "But that Marco guy is quite cute though"

"I agree"

"Seriously guys?!", She had to gasp with utter surprise on this one, she couldnt believe her friends, what good is the face when he comes along with many issues and baggages?

Besides, she values her freedom more than anything else right now because she already knew the feeling of living with too many Do's and Don'ts that she enjoys living her carefree life to the fullest as she starts on becoming indepent,

"Although I think you're brother is much hotter than Astraea's fiance" Malia chimes in as if she is a judge of a competition.

Ex- Fiance! She wanted to say but ended up saying, "That is another guy with some serious problem" Her mind began to wander with the things Kiara and Malia told her about his conquest.

As far as she knew, Levant, Kiara's bro who's name is quite matching with his occupation as his name actually meant as 'Runaway'.

Coincidentally, he also plays in one of the rugby team in Thailand. Not to mention that it also matches his personality cause according to Kiara, her brother also had the tendency to run away from his problems.

Then and there she came into a conclusion.

Do these handsome guys always came with problematic tendencies?

"Speaking of my brother", Kiara took a deep breath and stares at the ceiling problematically, "he has gone and get himself a huge problem now but this time i think there's no more going back coz he's being trapped into marrying a crazy girl and for the life of me, I just cant accept that b*tch in the family."

Astraea couldnt help feeling a sympathetic tug in her chest at the mention of trapped and marriage in one sentence.

"What did your brother say?", she asked curiously.

"I dont know whats going on in his head but he's been behaving rather strangely these past few days, what with avoiding girls and all that, the b*tch actually think she is the one changing him."

But anyone could change right? She believes that even a playboy could stick to one person. All it take is to find that one right person...

"What if he really genuinely likes the 'b*tch' you are referring to?" she had to ask but to her confusion, Malia suddenly laughs out loud.

"Im sorry I just cant help it", her friend began after wiping her eyes that tears up from all the laughter she made, "You havent seen that self entitled, obnoxious and damn assuming social climber eh?"

That caught her off-guard, before she could reply though, Malia continued her story, "I told you you should have come and party with us that one time. Kiara and I arrived on the party to celebrate her brother's team winning the match when that girl suddenly came to us like the self entitled b*tch that she is and told us off, thinking that we're gatecrashers until Levant, her brother, showed up and greeted us warmly. Then after that, the girl started to act like nothing happened and began acting like she is close to us."

Oh.

Kiara then sighed in frustration, "That reminds me. My brother is quite the king of jerks but I still worry about him. Marriage is something that is quite sacred in our family and up until today, the men in our family stayed loyal and faithful to their wives.. that is what my parents taught us since we were young and I know for a fact that he might be a playboy and all but he wont dare messed up with that one tradition. If he ended up marrying that girl then... damn, I cant think about it but I would just probably pray for his soul."

"Well-" Astraea took a deep breath and took a swig on the bottle of water beside her before saying her thoughts, "If thats really the case, why dont you try that one plan we had if we found out that my ex fiance turns out to be a playboy?"

"We could do that, but hey, remember that this is my brother we're talking about.", Kiara shrugged as if that would explain everything but only succeed on confusing her.

"Shouldnt it be easier cause like you said, he is a playboy?" She had to ask.

"Let me rephrase it, where can we find a girl who wouldnt grabbed on this chance to be with my brother?"

Oh. That could pose as a problem. But she dont really think it is that severe...
Or is it?

"Damn if I am just single, I will probably volunteer as the sacrificial lamb.", Malia spoke while she too sips the drink they found in the stash earning a laughter from her.

"Thats a good one.", she says, shaking her head at her friends antics before she noticed the puzzled look her friend is giving her, instantly making her shut her mouth.

"Erm- Im not kidding. Have you seen her brother?"

At the shake of her head no, Malia and Kiara both gasped aloud before they each took out their phone to show his pictures.

Astraea on the other hand fans herself with her hand at the way her friends is acting, "Hey! He couldnt possibly be that..." but she never got to finish the sentence when Kiara handed her his photos and for a second, she thought her world stop for a moment at seeing his face and that smile.

Do angels really exists?

IMG_20190514_043636.jpg
cr. to @ nadechactivity and NYforeverlove

"That my friend is the infamous playboy Mr. Theodore Levant Andrews. He might not have exactly the best reputation what with being known as the wildest in their Rugby team but you know that is the trend of the girls liking bad boys, thinking they could change their hearts eh? Not to mention that he is hot asf. See that 6- pack abs-"

"8", she automatically blurts out

"Sorry?"

"I mean he has 8 pack abs...", She said her voice began trailing off at seeing the teasing look on her friends faces, "W-What? I was just pointing out the obvious"

"We're not saying anything"

'Les Balivernes' (balderdash), she murmured underneath her breath as she makes faces.

"Hey! We heard that" Malia protested before Kiara suddenly took hold of her hands and ask her seriously.

"So are you in on this or not?"

"Well..."

Should she agree on what could probably end up as the biggest mistake of her life?

Damn. She knew lying is never a good thing but...

"Think about this as if you're saving this guy into his imminent doom."

That is one way to put it. Still she isnt really confident on this one.

"Im not sure..."

"You yourself know the feeling of being engage with someone you dont see yourself growing old with. Remember the lengths we did just to have this piece of evidence in our hands?"

Her brows knotted at the connection. Yes she sympathize on the man but what if everything gets out of hand? But then again, this might probably just be a short stint as according to Kiara, he dont like getting involved with the same person so meeting him might be the first and the last as well.

Easy and with no strings attached.

"Are you not worried your brother might get hurt in the process?" she asked Kiara in return.

"I am more worried of him living his lifetime with someone whom he doesnt love, that is just plain torture."

She couldnt contradict that statement though for that is precisely what she's been avoiding too and the very reason why she risked her life earlier to get away from her engagement.

"Well he might just probably fall for you for real so that is a win-win situation right?"
Malia suddenly butts in with her ridiculous suggestion that the two of them both looked at the girl abruptly, "Im just kidding"

That is the most absurd thing ever, straight right out from a script of a series.

Damn.

She didnt even think of that possibility.
But then again... What if-

Nope.

That is just plain impossible.

"Just- Let me just ask you this one question.

Why me?" Astraea asked her friend that one question that bothers her.

"Cause I know you", Kiara started with a grateful and relieved sigh on her face as she stated confidently, knowing that she is already on the verge of agreeing, "And I know you're not and will never be after my brothers fame, money and looks. You told us yourself, you will only marry once and it is with the person whom you love."

"Alright damn it", Rolling her eyes at her friends kind words, she finally agreed and accepted her friends request sealing her fate with a handshake, "You've got yourself a deal"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Finally sneaked some time to update.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
A/N: Not yet proofread so read at your own risk hehe

Chapter 1 - Stranger Danger?

Does she really have the guts to go and do that to someone?

Astraea sighed for the nth time as thoughts about what she had gotten herself into kept popping into her mind.

Seducing the playboy would probably result for his own good and welfare. It might be a good thing yet... she also knew that playing with feelings is not and will never be a good thing. After all, who is she to inflict that pain to someone? That is just plain cruel.

"J'en ai marre (I'm fed up)", Astraea couldnt help but tap the water in frustration as she lays on the bath tub with her eyes closed in an attempt to calm herself.

"Putain (F*ck)"

Damn it.

Not even her usual stress reliever of taking her milky bath couldnt relieve her off the thought of what she is going to do.

Yes.

For some coincidence, they heard that Kiara's brother is actually here in the island right now that Kiara and Malia had instantly forced her to go and pamper herself the minute they got off the plane as according to them, this would make things easier as the duo goes out to look for her brother to know his schedule.

Not she like needed more pampering but she's also dead tired from all the spying they have done that she didnt argue anymore.

However, now that she's already on her right mind, she's got to think about things more clearer now and thus, causing her a head ache due to her ongoing internal debate.

Seriously, all this is stressing her out. Damn.

All she wanted is a peaceful time away from all the trouble yet yet it wouldnt just leave her alone.

Will she ever have that in her life?

Spraying her face with water, Astraea closed her eyes for a while before an idea entered her mind.

What if- What if she just back out?

Maybe she can still do that? She's sure her friends would understand...

Right.

Gathering her hair in a bun, she got herself out of the bath tub while wearing her bath robe as she went outside and stood in front of the vanity table.

If the problem is to look for someone then she'll help. Maybe there are still people out there who's single and not have any chance of liking the dude. I mean, come on. He cant possibly be that attractive to have every single lady at his mercy. There should be someone, anyone who would be immune to his charm eh?

Yes. She'll do that.

Astraea took one look in her image and nodded in determination before she took a deep breath and absent mindedly grabs on the lotion in the cabinet. Raising her left foot on the stool, she pressed the lotion on her hand and lather her legs with it, her mind begans wandering on certain things as she took her time to look around on what would be her new home for weeks.

One thing that has gotten her impressed in all this and might be her only consolation is the cabin style design of the room Kiara had gotten her as well as the very good looking kitchen she saw earlier. Her friend really knew her weakness... This room must have been reserved for VIP's but oh well, good thing she is friends with the owner eh? Or Is it a bribe?

Urghh.

The things you do for friendships sake.

Andrea 'tsk' again while raising her other foot on the stool, contemplating on her misfortunes.

"Holysh*t", she heard a voice from somewhere cursed and she couldnt help but nodd her head and agree with the sentiment.

"Goodness gracious"

Ah huh.

"Forgive me for I have sin-"

Thats righ- Wait what?

Astraea's foreheaded knotted in confusion as her mind began to register the words making her quickly look up to find the imbecile.

And alas, her eyes went wide as saucers as she saw a suspicious looking stranger, well she couldnt really see him for half of his face is covered with mask and he is a wearing a hoodie while laying down comfortably on her bed. One thing she is sure though is that he is looking at her exposed legs with wanton eyes before he whistled as his sinful eyes went up and stopped short on the cleavage that shows on her bath robe when she bends down earlier.

"Fils de pute" (Son of a b*tch)

Astraea could only breathe out a curse before she instantly goes over to jump the stranger without even thinking twice and welcomed him with her fists as she began hitting the guy wherever she could reach.

"Ouch!", the rascal shouts while trying to hold on her arms but with no avail, "Stop it baby!"

Astraea gasped at his words that she had almost paused with her assault for never in her life did someone dare call her something like that.

"I am not your baby", she screeched out, "T'es rien qu'un petit connard" (You really are an asshole)

To her surprise, he stopped and stared at her before he suddenly spunned her around that the next thing she knew, he had her at his mercy as his weight pressed down on her, holding her down.

"You do know that speaking like that makes you sexier huh?" he said, smiling at her cheekily, "Not like you already are baby but-"

But Astraea already had enough, "I said do not call me that!" she exclaimed before proceeding to lean over and bite his shoulder that had him caught off guard, she was able to get him off and push him all the way outside her cabin even as he tried to speak and told her that he is not a bad person and he is only looking for a hiding place from someone.

He also said that is her fault she left her window open that he was able to jump in to which her only response is "Connard!" (Asshole)

"Hey! My name is not Connard", the guy pouted at her as she tried to close the door behind her but the guy seems to never learned his lesson for he had quickly stopped her and only stood there looking at her like she had done something grave to him and not the other way around that she couldnt help but sigh again in frustration.

What the hell is wrong with the people nowadays? And why does she kept being associated with these kind of people?

Just her luck.

Damn.

"Dont you know?", he started raising his other arm, as if he is gonna take off his mask, "My name is Th-"

He never got to finish though for someone screamed or more like screeched rather that Astraea wince at the sound almost forgetting her current dispute.

"Ted!" she heard the voice called out, the sudden paleness of his face becomes very noticeable as he became obviously bothered, almost in panic that she and the stranger looked at each other for a second, an idea pops on her mind.

The guy however seemed to be faster than her though for the next moment, he had her already pinned on the door, his cold hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

"Shit!" he whispered while looking over his shoulder, fear evident in his eyes that had somehow made her stop short in her previous protest especially when cold sweats began to form on his forehead.

"Yoo hoo Teddy!"

Curiousity grows on her as she finds it silly that a guy this big looked kinda fearful as she remembered his words earlier, that he was just 'looking for a place to hide'

Could it be that someone who he is hiding from?

"You can not hide from me my soon to be hubby" the girl said with her shrilling voice that even she felt like something crawl on her skin, she involuntarily shudder at the thought.

"No sh*t", the stranger sighed problematically before whispering words she could not catch while she made a move to remove the hand that covered her mouth. He seems distracted enough though that she had neen able to get it off easily.

Although, she quite surprised herself at feeling sorry for the guy when she had connected the dots upon hearing the words 'forced' and 'marriage' that she was seriously at lost for words when a girl with heavy make up and skimpy outfit showed up on the far end aisle and walks towards her direction slowly while asking, "Have you seen my fiance?"

She and the stranger exchanged another look with no one wanting to speak before the guy sighed, seemingly giving up and posing to turn around when Astraea finally gave in. Rolling her eyes and internally wanting to smack herself for it seems like helping somebody from arrange marriage problems has already been her hobby.

Who knows that it is still common in 21st century?!

Holding on the guys hoodie, she pulled him close, burying his head on her neck to stop him from exposing himself and made it look like they were making out, hoping that the girl with the awful voice would ignore them now.

But alas.

It seems like the girl couldnt be deterred for she repeated her question after stopping a few meters away from them.

Sneaking a look on the guy to find him looking at her intently that for a moment she couldnt help but think that she had already saw that beautiful eyes somewhere...

"Hey!", the girl screeched out again interrupting her thoughts, "Im talking to you"

"Erm - nope?", she said her brows knotting in annoyance at the tone of the girl. "Sorry"

Is it just her cause she grew up in different culture where language always sounds calm or is the girl being haughty?

"Well if you saw my Teddy, tell him that I am looking for him understand?" the girl told her in a commanding tone that had her raise her brows now.

Seriously? Who is this girl exactly?

"Can I know your name first in case I've, erm- accidentally met your-", she started calmly but the girl's sudden screech had her jumping in surprise, she even heard the stranger who's standing still next to her let out a small laugh before he slowly wraps his arms around her waist.

"OMG!", the girl suddenly screeched, "You dont know who am I?"

Ironically, she couldnt help but think that the stranger and this girl would probably be a great match remembering how the guy earlier had the same reaction when she also didnt know his name.

Does she have to put a plaque on her forehead that says 'Foreigner here so please excuse my lack of awareness'

"Err- Am I supposed to?" Astraea couldnt count anymore how many times she had rolled her eyes ever since she had entered the situation, "Look I'm sorry if I offended you but you see this is my first time because of my friend-"

"So THAT explains it!"

Huh? She havent even finished speaking...

"E-Explains what?" she had to ask in confusion. What the hell is the girl on anyway?

"That you obviously do not belong with us hi-so?! My mistake dont worry" the girl said that had left Astraea speechless with her mouth hanging open as her mind couldnt seem to process the wavelength of this girl.

"Wait what are you-" She is seriously starting to get annoyed and somehow the stranger seemed to caught on her mood as he chuckles before whispering, "Calm down baby", raising his hand, he caressed the spot right below her ear just as she felt him pressed a kiss on the pulsepoint of her neck that had instantly caught her off guard and made her forget where she is as she let out an involuntary moan.

"Do continue with what your doing coz Im not gonna be blamed if you dont get paid", the statement of the other girl though breaks her free from the strangers spell as she quickly pushes him off her.

Thankfully, the awful girl had already left that she hadnt seen what happened next for Astraea stepped on 'Teddy's' foot earning a painful groan from him.

Without looking back, Astraea entered her cabin huffing and puffing in annoyance. Do people here really have attitude problem or what? First a guy trespassed her cabin, then gets insulted by an entitled infuriating girl and after all the help she did, the guy still have the guts to do that to her? How dare he?!

"J'en ai ral le cul" (I'm so fucking fed up) she said as she took a bottled water from the ref and drank it, hoping that it would somehow cool down her head.

"What is your problem baby?"

Speaking of, Astraea turn around to find the guy invites himself again inside and sat himself in her couch while still holding his injured foot.

"Quel salaud !" (What a bastard) she mutters underneath her breath. Honestly, does he really have to ask?

Why does it seems like he doesnt know that what he just did could be rather offensive.

But admit that you enjoyed it, her inner conscience whispers on her that she had to shake her head to dispel the unwanted thoughts.

Rolling her eyes and asking for more patience from the heavens above, she decided to change the topic for there seems to be no more hope for him.

"Is that girl really your fiance?", she asked instead, turning away from the guy to avoid doing something that might damage her clean reputation if she ever forget to contain herself as she busies herself instead with looking for coffee recipes on her cabinet instead, hoping that it would somehow calm her down.

"Yeah", she heard him answer with dismay "Unfortunately. Sorry for what she says to you btw"

An apology eh? Seems sincere enough.

"What the hell happened?" she couldnt help but ask with curiousity just by hearing the tone of his voice.

"Lets just say that my parents must have gotten enough of my lazy ass that they thought settling down is the only solution so they go ahead and found me someone to marry instead."

"Why did you ever agree?"

Honestly, she has always been curious at whats going on in the mind of the guy in this kind of situation. What are they thinking? Or are they even thinking at all?

Why didnt they back out in the first place?
She thought that men valued their bachelor life the most?

"Well, there are things that we have no control about. We have to do it even though we do not want to in order to avoid losing some important things."

"Hmmm" Why does she think it is the other way around? That by marrying someone you dont love, you will lose things that you value instead.

"Besides, think about it this way... if I marry just for the sake of what my parents wanted, I can still live my life like a bachelor without worrying of ever hurting the ones that I love"

"Connard" (Asshole)

Is that how it is for men?

How gentleman. Not.

She wouldnt ever decipher how he concluded that.

Not marrying for the sake of love so you wont hurt the one that you love? Lame.

"Hey I told you my name is not Connard"

Here we go again.

"Yes I heard the girl called you Teddy Bear"

Astraea hid a smile hearing him sputter as she deliberately teased him just to get back on his so called values in life.

"Well that is not exactly my name but...", he started uncomfortably, pausing for a while before he continued speaking rather shyly, "But... you can call me Theo"

Theo? From Theodore? Sounds fam eh?

"You do know that Theo roughly translates to Bear right?" she had to ask, emerging from her recipes and looking over shoulder at his direction to see him playing with her polaroid camera as it covers almost 2/3 of his face while he looks through the lense.

IMG_20190517_063030.jpg
cr: keaw_jung

"Oui mademoiselle" (Yes, madame) he replied back to her teasingly in french that had her rolling her eyes again at his silliness that she had just had to take her revenge.

"Alright Teddy Bear-", she said casually before letting out a joyous laugh noticing from earlier how he obviously hates being called like that "Ooops sorry I meant Theo-"

Her laughter was cut short though when she was suddenly blinded for a moment by the flash of her camera, as he took a picture of her.

In other times, Astraea would have gotten annoyed at the thought of getting photographed without her permission but she is too shock to react at seeing his entire face when he looked down on the camera as it was printing the picture.

It couldnt be....

"La Vache (crap) ", she murmured underneath her breath.

Is the universe playing a conspiracy game against her or what for there stood in front of her Mr. Theodore Levant Andrews, the brother of Kiara and the very same guy whom she is supposed to seduce.

But Mr. Andrews or Theo rather do not seem to notice anything was amiss even if her face could only look at him in surprise for he was all smiles and even goes to her to take a couple picture of them together.

"Souvenir", he said like the happy creature that he is "Here you go. One for you and one for me"

Theo must have finally noticed her strange behavior for he suddenly looked up at her and asked, "What is it?"

"N- Nothing.", she stuttered before looking anywhere but him and making up excuses, "I was just wondering why you're giving me this"

"Thank you gift for earlier?" his response though genuinely confuses her and made her raise an eyebrow.

What kind of gift is this?

Never in her life did she receive something like this as a gift, a portrait maybe but a polaroid film? Nah.

"I know its nothing to you right now but who knows? Maybe someday you're gonna treasure it?" he says convincingly while smiling that charming dimpled smile that she had to make face to stop the beginning of smile.

"Whatever you say Mr. Theo" she said while pushing him towards the doorway to let him know that visiting hours is over.

Damn him.

If she was just any other ordinary woman, she knew that they must have easily said yes to him but thankfully she had been surrounded with handsome men in her family that she is somehow immune to him.

Well, to some extent at least.

"Alright Mademoiselle Selene", his reply though manage to render her speechless again as they stop in front of her doorway for she never expected him to know her name...

"Your name is Selene right?" he asked again when she doesnt answer

"How did you-", she started asking before he caught her off by holding her wrist and examining her bracelet of moon and stars closely.

"I saw it engraved on your bracelet earlier" he said with a smile on his face just as her face turn red when he smiled at her again, his close proximity oddly affecting her insides that she had to take back her hand.

"Selene... the goddess of the moon eh?"

Holding her bracelet rather awkwardly, she stutters while explaining absentmindedly,

"Y-yes well, my f-father had this odd fascination with stars"

Silence followed her statement and the guy must have noticed her discomfort for with a sigh, he opened the door and step on the other side saying, "Well your father name you perfectly then coz I think it suits you"

Personally, she would like to call herself Astraea but he doesnt have to know that right? As the chinese saying goes, "Less talk, Less Mistake"

He doesnt need to know for he wouldnt stay and be a permanent figure in her life right?

"Erm- Thank you? Im not sure if you know the meaning of Selene though." she shakes her head and smiled at the thought for she never really associated herself with her second name which oddly, only her father and mother called her with.

To that he answered while looking straight into her eyes that she felt uncomfortable again as she felt an odd feeling in her stomach. "Wise, bright and Extremely beautiful. A total package"

He must have noticed her surprise at knowing the correct meaning underneath her name for he added with a cheeky smile, "You can say I also had the same odd fascination with stars as your family"

It was then that Astraea looked at Theo deeply as she felt that there must have been something more deeper inside this guy than what he is showing to everyone else. Her father once taught her that people who appreciates the stars are those who has a deep understanding of what they really wanted in life in able to appreciate even the smallest things as the stars where often overlooked by other people and is in other times, taken for granted until something spectacular is happening.

As her father words, being to appreciate small things is the true key to happiness.

"Well If you also had these odd fascination, You can come by my house and see my collection anytime", he said after the silence that ensued as she nodded with a slight smile, "Nice meeting you Selene"

Astraea she couldnt help but think about that something that she sees in his eyes. Maybe he was just really being forced to do things that he dont like? Maybe he just had no choice? Maybe he just needed a push in the right direction to know whats really important in life?

Maybe there is a reason why she is right here right now and why she met him just when she is about to back out from the deal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soooo... who's more dangerous stranger? :celebrate16:

@Darla Hopefully back for good until real life caught up again hehe :icon12:

@Juying_ny Thank you vmuch!
You guys are awesome as always not giving up on this NY FF. :icon12:

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Warning: This story is for mature people only so I am discouraging others either minor or not openminded enough as early as now to stop and do not attempt to read next. For your own safety and mental health of course.

A/N: Was supposed to update earlier, after the concert but got lost on (Dayumn Hot!) Versace On the Floor. Dont know how I somehow made it back to the universe but here it is... the start of Seduction 101.

Chapter 2 - Sweet Sweet Craving

"Theo!"

Astraea called over the handsome man that was laying down on his back at the white sand, his eight pack abs laid out there temptingly in the open that she didnt even blame all those girls who dared approach him before her only to get ignored.

However, she had this tiniest bit of hope in her heart that he would somehow recognize her voice from earlier and remove that goddamn Superman sleeping mask with a very prominent S in the middle.

She knew its cute and all but seriously?!

How old is he?

And more importantly, who would do that in this white beach paradise where everywhere looks picturesque?

"Theo eh?" the group of girls near her looked at her with quite the interest, "You meant Levant?"

Astraea glimpsed at the group as she came to the realization that Kiara and Malia were not kidding one bit when they told her that it is hard to look for someone who wont drool over Theo.

Just look at this girls and how they stared at the poor guy like he is a delicious snack.

"Girl, you are very pretty but you gotta give it up." one butted in that managed to raise her eyebrows.

"We've all-" another girl nodded at her and pointed her finger to all four of them friends, "tried to capture his attention but he didnt even bat an eyelash"

So is this what Kiara meant when her friend said he is ignoring people?

Wait.

How do they even know if he bats an eyelash when he is wearing a sleeping mask?

"Yeah what a pity" The girls looked at her up and down with sympathizing gaze before one says, "You could join us here anytime and enjoy the vie-"

"Selene!"

Before the girls could finish though, she heard someone shouted the name only her parents called her with that she automatically looked up, fearing the worst only to find that it was none other than Theo, now sitting as he waved at her happily like a kid, his superman sleeping mask now pushed upward on his forehead.

Astraea couldnt help but smile and chuckle at his antics for it seems like she would never get how a manly man like him actually behaves this way in person.

Oh and not to mention the side glance from the way the girls behind her drops their jaw in their utter surprise was so epic, she had to smile apologetically at them only to rub more salt into the wound when she finally puts her plan into motion.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she prayed for all the heavens above to give her the confidence as she channels into her inner goddess.

With another deep breath, she finally smiled before removing her shades and giving Theo a smile that she hope looked tempting enough.

It's showtime.

Flipping her hair, she struts over his direction with long smooth strides, her bikini cover up adding adding effects on her walk rather sexily as the wind blows on it, giving a glimpse of her bikini with every step she took.

"Are you okay?", Astraea asked Theo innocently when she finally reached his side, his mouth hanging slightly open.

"Y-ye-yeah", Theo stuttered his answer, his eyes moving from her face down to her body before he seems to caught himself and brought back his eyes to meet hers, "Never been better"

Really?

"Well if you're sure", Astraea hesitated for a moment before she slowly removed her cover up with the piece of clothing pooling on the sand before hearing a loud gasp beside her as he began cursing like a sailor until she was somehow wrapped up with his matching superman blanket.

"What do you think you're doing young lady?", he asked her with his eyebrows almost fusing together in frustration.

"What do you think You are doing?" Astraea asked back in confusion.

"Look I am just protecting you from those predators"

It was just then that Astraea looked around and got aware of the other guys eyes on her.

Uh-Oh.

She didnt honestly think she'd attract this much attention for her sole focus was on this guy alone.

"This country is not as open as yours you know", he mutters while he glared at the other guys who instantly looked away.

"Okay", Astraea rolled her eyes at the guy that she decided to tease him more by removing the blanket and wrapping it on her waist instead when he wasnt looking.

"Good", he said with a nodd before he glimpsed back at her only to take a second look as his eyes got wide at seeing her new outfit, "Selene!"

"What?", she asked innocently, bending down in front of him as she gets her cover up and unintentionally giving him a view to which she only realized upon hearing another series of his curse.

Astraea only took one look at him, hiding her smile as she shrugs her shoulder and proceed to spread her blanket before she laid down on her back with her eyes closed.

She couldnt help but smile at hearing the calming sound of the ocean, feeling the white sand of the beach on her feet.

Ahh. This vacation would have been perfect if not for the task she gets entangled herself with.

She was about to sigh out loud but Theo already beat her, she had to open her eyes and look at his side only to find him sitting beside her quite uncomfortable as he kepts on shifting awkwardly while looking at the water like it was his enemy.

"Hey, Theo" she called, getting his attention and moving aside to give him room before tapping the empty space beside her, "You can sit beside me you know"

"Erm- I-Im not sure", Theo answered looking paler than usual, sweating profusely as if she had asked him something that he shouldnt and couldnt.

When he didnt budge, she made a move to remove his blanket on her waist only to met his panicked gaze before he quickly settles down beside her.

"You are too funny Mr. Theo", Astraea couldnt help but chuckle, throwing her head as she lays down again, looking at him with a smile on her face.

Silence followed her question as her chuckle fades when she felt his intense gaze, her skin tingling for a moment that she almost lost her composure, she had to turn around and lay down on her stomach instead, her back facing him for she isn't sure she could meet his eyes.

But no, Astraea Selene Leblanc was never the one to back down in a challenge now that she is feeling victory in her hands.

She just had to go for more by holding on his arm when he was about to put his sleep mask back on, holding out her sunblock in front of his eyes that earns another gasp of disbelief from him.

"You want me to-?" he tried to ask but didnt get to finish for she gathered her hair on one hand and put it on one side that her back was now exposed right before his eyes, rendering him speechless and leaving him no choice.

Astraea hid her smile hearing him took a deep breath, she could just imagine his reaction, how his thick eyebrows must have been almost fuse together now.

However, she wasnt prepared at the heat that spread on her at the feeling of his cold hands on her bare back for she almost jumped up in surprise.

Is this even normal?

She couldnt help but ask for she never had anyone put lotion on her. Scratch that. She never really had anyone to do this things with before for she never had a boyfriend.

How can she when just hearing her name make the people around her back away in fear, knowing how overprotective her father and brother is, being the only daughter in the family.

That, or she wasnt just really enough to risk it all.

But enough about that. She isnt here for self pity.

Taking a glimpse at the man beside her, she saw that her conclusion was right. He was indeed looking at her back like it had done something bad to him and the naughty side of her wants to tease him more.

Without thinking about it, she let out a long soft moan that for a moment, she felt him almost paralized and only his labored breathing could be heard.

"Hmmm...", As if it wasnt enough, Astraea just had to go for more as she sighs and speaks in her breathy voice, "R-right there"

"Sh*t!" she heard Theo cursed and stopped again for a moment that she took a glimpsed at him to find the guy looking real red in the face while he was scratching his hair rather problematically.

"What?", she asked as innocently as possible

"Erm-", The poor guy could only sigh, shaking his head in return before stuttering, "N-N-nothing"

With a shrug, Astraea smiled sweetly at the guy to give him encouragement, turning her back on him again.

"Alright", he said, clapping his hands together and murmuring I can do this to himself as he quickly lathers her back as fast as he can that before she knew it, he was already finished.

"Done" he said, tapping her back, quickly laying down beside her on his stomach with him putting his sleeping mask back on his eyes too.

In other times, Astraea might have been insulted but one glance on his face, seeing the sweat on his forehead and how he keeps on murmuring something like a silent prayer as he holds his breath had her smile and almost pity the guy.

Almost for she isnt really done yet. There was something about him that brought out her naughty side, wanting to push all his buttons to know just how much his self control is.

She doesnt really know what is with him, why she felt comfortable to do this for she wont dare do this with anyone else.

"Well... that was fast", she started after a few seconds of silence. Giving him a moment to recover before she strikes again.

"Do you want me to put some on your-", she said as she leans over his back, gliding her fingers over his back to reach the sunblock that he was holding rather tight on his right hand.

"No!" he squeaked out in panic, raising the sleeping mask back on his forehead again as he quickly holds her hand and placed the lotion on it as if it was burning him while he looks at her almost pleadingly before clearing his throat, his voice faltering as he blabbers, "I-I m-mean I-I am okay. Yes. T-Thanks but no need to do that
Thank you very much."

Silence followed his statement as she finally decided to stop her seducting techniques today cause she is afraid she might scare off the poor guy for his eyes earlier looks like he was really begging for mercy.

------------------------------------------------

"Putain de merde", Astraea lifted her shades, staring eyes wide open with amazement, watching the people surfing on the other side of the beach along with other water activities.

This vacation is slightly looking better than what she expected...

"Hey Theo!", she shouted with delight as she taps on the Levants shoulder, "Look!"

She had always wanted to try one of those way back home but her overprotective brother would never let her do so saying that it is dangerous.

"What now?", Theo said as he pushes his sleep mask off slightly upwards with only his left eye visible to look at what she is pointing.

"Can we try that please?"

She was so excited that she was practically already packing her things up, ready to storm off but his answer almost deflated her.

"Nope", he said as he puts his mask back on and pretended to fall asleep, "Sorry"

For the first time today, Astraea was left speechless and stared at the guy with disbelief. Did he just turn her down? No one has the guts to do that to her before...

"Please? " she tried to change his mind, holding over his arm and pressing herself closer to him, "Pretty pretty please?"

"That is dangerous baby", was his only answer before he pushes the hand that was holding over his arm off.

To her defense though, nothing is really safe nowadays when disaster strikes so she thinks that one should do everything they wanted at least once so you wont regret anything in the end.

"Dont tell me you're scared?", she tried the trick which seems to work with all the men she knew for she knew that they really had a very large ego.

Only, his answer was not what she expected.

"I am", he said lazily that she doesnt know if she would believe him.

Still, she tried to press on saying, "But I trust you"

That caught her attention for he lifted his eye mask again and looked at her straight in the eye before he answered, "Dont"

With that, he put back his mask on and lay down heartlessly that Astraea was taken aback. It is not like she is asking for too much eh?

"Alright", she started, her eyebrows knotting in annoyance while she gathers her things in a speed of light, removing his superman blanket and pushing him away with a surprising strength to get her cover off and put it on her shoulders, "Sorry. I wont bother you anymore"

"W-w-wha-" she isnt interested in hearing any more from him though, she threw his blanket on his face and walk away as fast as she can while he seems to be still confused at what is happening.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Really short update but will cut it here first... Sorta testing the water first. Do let me know if Selene is doing it right. :naughty2::risas3:

Last edited: