Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^^ It's understandable but to an extent. He's not the only dara who's a parent. I think the reason why this is a big issue is because it's happened one too many times. I wonder if he'll get banned like other daras.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Peter is a singer so I don't think acting was ever among his interests. It's too bad because he has so much potential in him to be a great actor. It's rare for an actor his age to be recognized for their talent and given work so late in their careers. The only person who was able to pull that off is Tik. It should be an honor for him to even have work offered to him. I don't think he'll get banned because he hasn't bad-mouthed or disrespected anyone. I just think people will be afraid to offer him future works in case he pulls a similar incident on them. Please producers, forgive Boss! He'll get his head together. Give him a couple months. I think his wife will be giving birth to his their second child soon. Maybe he is anxious?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
But what is Peter so busy doing?!? I don't think he has any concert tours. His work really stems around shooting lakorns. He is also a dad, I understand.  However, compared to other busy actors like Tik who is a dad, an actor, a presenter, a host, etc, what is Peter doing?!?
That's what I'm wondering! He says he sleeps during the day and stays up at night. But doing what?? Sing at night clubs? DJ?? Being a father? Haha. That's why I admire Tik besides his acting, he's a very respectful guy. He doesn't take life lightly, he's a serious man who wants to make this world a better place. He's a wise man. I've seen his interviews, the serious ones and not so serious ones and he's always got the right answers. Peter doesn't have to be this kind of person, but it'd be nice for him to learn something from Tik and act accordingly. Especially if he still wants to stay in the industry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
^^ It's understandable but to an extent. He's not the only dara who's a parent. I think the reason why this is a big issue is because it's happened one too many times. I wonder if he'll get banned like other daras.
I sure hope he doesn't. I want him to straighten up and act again!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Whatever his reasons are, he should still live up to his responsibilities. There are MANY daras that have a million jobs and duties but they still get it done. Esp. their lakorn work. Most daras put their acting as the #1 priority. I don't think Peter's #1 priority is acting.
Haha. Definitely not his priority. I don't think he was ready to act because of his baby and all, but because Anne really wanted him and kissed up to him, for the lack of better words, he decided to give it a go. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I don't think it's her position to confirm anything. She should've waited for the producer to come out and clear it himself. Her IG post made everyone suspicious, which damaged both parties. 
there might be a reason or an issue that she has to post, cos Peter had conflict with the action scene Ploy probably knew about this 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I know Alice has been saying Rome every chance she gets...I am not faulting her for that cause she really likes him and all. I was just seeing it from his situation. I don't mind Rome but knowing what's going, he needs a rest...even his name needs one lol.

Oh, well, whoever it is, I am sure to skip anyway.
sure you will skip cos from the storyline it sound interesting, pra'ek his a sailub spy detective he has to fake himself and Golf playing a hacker Prang hostage detective Ploy family is a mafia 

yes i stated Rome cos i like him and i will be glad if his the replacement
if not i will still accept 

wonder who's the replacement as the hint the pra'ek is a 30+ 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
sure you will skip cos from the storyline it sound interesting, pra'ek his a sailub spy detective he has to fake himself and Golf playing a hacker Prang hostage detective Ploy family is a mafia 

yes i stated Rome cos i like him and i will be glad if his the replacement
if not i will still accept 

wonder who's the replacement as the hint the pra'ek is a 30+ 
I wouldn't mind Por T.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150421/205056.html
To go into detail. On the first day of filming he didn't show up rumour said Khun Pap will fired him so he apologized Khun Pap (producer) and promised he will never do like that again. Then he went to action class Khun Pap thought that he will keep his promise but on the second day of filming Peter didn't show up again so this time Khun Pap fired him.

Peter was fired from lakorn with Ploy. In pantip they also said that either Por Tid or Aum Ati will be replacing Peter.

x0unerthanlater

Has Aum A. paired with Ploy yet? They would look nicely together. Mmm, maybe even Great. I haven't seen Great onscreen in a long time and he needs to pair with a veteran actress.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they ever paired up together but they played alongside each other in Botan Gleep Sudtai with Aum and Aff. 

That article was about an interview with the producer. Even he suspects that something is going on in his life. I'm worried.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
I don't think they ever paired up together but they played alongside each other in Botan Gleep Sudtai with Aum and Aff. 

That article was about an interview with the producer. Even he suspects that something is going on in his life. I'm worried.

I hope he's okay. If something was wrong before the promise then he shouldn't have made it. But if something happened within that 24 hr time before the 2nd filming day, then maybe it was serious enough he had to break a public promise. Either way, this doesn't look good for Peter. Ch.3 is pretty strict already.

Sweet_JJ said:

Aum A. and Ploy have paired up before in Khun Suek, a boran lakorn in 2012 by TV Scene. 

Oh yeah! I don't think I watched it much but then did look great together. Ploy is beautiful in traditional clothing. Aum is hansome and manly.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, we're all so quick to jump to conclusions and criticize while not knowing the circumstances that went on behind the scenes. I honestly think Peter is going through something. I hope he is okay. I was just reading an interview of his apology the other day. He was really excited to play this role. The style suits his preference. Why ask for a second chance and break it? Something's not right. I hope this will pass and he continues to find work...elsewhere even if it isn't through the lakorn industry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I really would like an explanation. He made a public apology and then falls to show up just a few days later. Doesn't add up. I hope he's alright. The thing is though he should at least inform CH3, so they can give us a little clue.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
With today technology, he could have communicated with the producer or director at his fingertips.    Whatever the case, I hope he and his family are doing okay.    I think they are expecting a second child soon, and I hope what I heard was not true that he's partying like he was still single.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
With today technology, he could have communicated with the producer or director at his fingertips.    Whatever the case, I hope he and his family are doing okay.    I think they are expecting a second child soon, and I hope what I heard was not true that he's partying like he was still single.   
Oh...you know. I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing that. Before he got married he was already in the news for having gotten into a fight with one of his good buddies due to alcohol intoxication.