SEG Lead Cast Photos

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well dao vue has been in too much movies soooooo i guesss that's why they didn't give him the role of micheal xiong ..... and also i think they should have new actors because dao vue has been in tooo many movies....... on the other hand he's very concieded that he's handsome and all that .....................................OH WELL........THAT'S MY OPINION... :)

mai92

sarNie Adult
I think that SEG should post some more pictures of the scene during the movies. Also have the lead take pictures individually so we all can see the real look of those cute actors and actress. :yahoo: I can't wait to see it. :drool:

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
it will be awesome if you had Dao Vue as the main lead...he can really act.

here his myspace. go check him out...he is hot.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=7892015

Thank you for the advice..however I did get a chance to speak to him as well as Doua Moua and Wa Yang. They were all very nice young men, but I felt that my roles did not fit them for this particular film. As a writer you already have an idea of who your characters are and what they look like. I knew MTV was Michael when I first saw him. He was very shy, but his looks captured us. I wanted a pretty boy with messy hair to play Sean and when KMX walked in with his friends..(he wasn't even trying out) I knew I found Sean and so I made him sign up. We had originally cast another in the spot of Toulong Kue, but because of conflicts he was unable to make it so we recasted with Lucky Cha. I think Lucky fit the role more so I am glad that things turned out the way they did. WIth Bee Her, there were already three pretty boys in the house so I was looking for a darker character to portray Blong. He can be caring and adorable but can kill with his eyes.. lol.. I was seriously starting to worry then I saw his myspace (it does not look like him since he is a rocker with his own music) and messaged him. I still wasn't sure but when he walked in to our tent in Fresno...it was Blong Chang!!! Amen... lol...

Yes ...it took a long time and sitting through tedious auditions knowing full well that most of the kids did not fit my characters..but it was worth it because in the end I actually found them all! Although all perfect strangers I am so thankful that they all get along great on the set. No egos or issues. And I don't anticipate any either. I expect the best behavior from them at all times while representing SEG and they know it!!

I also didn't know that most of these kids can sing and dance. KMX can speak and sing in Thai fluently. MTV can speak and sing in French fluently...Lucky can RAP/break dance and Bee can play heavy metal guitar like no tomorrow... Along with Peter Thor's (my current lead singer whom auditioned for me in Southern Cali..and will also be playing a minor part in the film also) awesome voice and dancing talent .. I think I got my boy band in the house too!!! We're getting ready to arrange the music to our soundtrack ourselves. Wish us luck!

Thanks again for the feedback !!!

PC Vaj
SEG

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
that's a great idea SEG....you guys are gonna lead us somewhere i believe...that made me really want to join you guys...hope somewhere in the future we can collaborate together and support a drama together...i am in the proscess of writing a story right now. Your cast are really interesting. keep up the good work. Post up pic soon.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whao....Dao Vue is very handsome with a beautiful voice....HOT!!! By the way, I'm excited for this new release SEG....the story sounds good already and the leads are appealing...hehehe...this kinda reminds me of Meteor Garden....anyhow, when will the movie be produced and when can we buy it..can't wait....looks good just going through your website...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The cast physical appealing, I expected more though, they're tall but not even a little built. The main girl, her expression on the first picture is too fiesty, not optimistic like what I had read in the spoiler. Why is she dress that way when she's suppose to be a working class citizen?

Even with my negativity. I'm looking forward to their acting. Like the old saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover."

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
looks pretty good so far..ehehe...i agree...the guys are hott! ahaha..and umm wow lucky..thats a cute name by the way...ehehe he's got nice eyes..is it like real or contacts? whoa..looking forward to the movie...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
so SEG is located in Santa Ana but this movie is film in Sacramento? are you guys living in Sacramento temporarily to film this movie? how often do you guys film anyways?

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MOVIES COMES OUT? WHAT'S THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO START SHOOTING AT? WHAT CITY?

pandabear

sarNie Egg
hey I am sorry but I feel like its a hmong copy version of the taiwanese drama "meteor Garden" <_< If you go read the story line, it a lilo different but to me, its a copy. I am sorry if I offended anyone okay. This is what I think :p

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
hey I am sorry but I feel like its a hmong copy version of the taiwanese drama "meteor Garden" <_< If you go read the story line, it a lilo different but to me, its a copy. I am sorry if I offended anyone okay. This is what I think :p

Thank you for the comment. It was much appreciated. I too love MG. It was my first long drama and I enjoyed it tremendously. However, I will have to disappoint you since our series is nothing like MG. I wish I could copy MG because it would be a seller! lol... Please don't read too much into the synopsis because it is only 10% of the storyline. I will not spoil the series by touching the true storyline so you will just have to watch the series to judge for yourself when it comes out.

Although we are in Santa Ana, our homebase for filming is in Sacramento. The crew from Santa Ana flies out to SAC every weekend for the shoot. We have alreadybegun filming in Sacramento. We hope to have it done by December...but who knows.

Thanks for the feedback. It was much appreciated.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks for the pix but the others like the other guys and the main girl or girls.......????? by the way the guys do match the role parts. :lol:

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Aww hopefully the filming will go great. Interesting storyline with a great cast will make it a great film. Wishin' you and everyone all the best! ^^

[On a side note : Ahhhhh!!! My friend (BH) is sooo cuteee!! (IMO) ^^]

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what can i say? I'M EXCITED.. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE/DRAMA TO CUM OUT..

I HOPE IT WON'T BE DISAPPOINTING. :) i wish, i hope, & i pray.. it won't be! YAH!!! :)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
The cast physical appealing, I expected more though, they're tall but not even a little built. The main girl, her expression on the first picture is too fiesty, not optimistic like what I had read in the spoiler. Why is she dress that way when she's suppose to be a working class citizen?

Even with my negativity. I'm looking forward to their acting. Like the old saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover."

lol...please don't read too much into the pictures that we had posted! Those pictures were only posted so that people would get off my back about how our cast looked!! lol... We had them take the pictures in front of the green screen and meant to prop it, but since nobody seems to have the time and I don't know jack about graphics I will have to be patient and wait for our graphics guy to get it done for me.. (beggers can't be choosers).

As far as why the lead actress looks so fiesty...lets put it this way... you will just have to watch the series to figure out why she is the way that she is... too much history to explain.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sorry about that. I can’t help but explore the depts of someone’s expression, comparision, etc.

I think it would had been better if the cast took the pictures on a white screen that way a graphic designer can crop and play with the pictures a bit. With a green screen it’s hard to dispose the green background when you want to blend or add things in.

:spin: *Note* My apologies to the wrong link on the pictures. :spin:

Here’s lighter version of SEG’s pictures of the cast. I only retouched it by lightening it and sharpening their features, hopefully you can get a clearer look.

credit: www.scradentertainmentgroup.com