SEG Lead Cast Photos

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
****READ THIS****

SEG! i'm envy that you don't take other people's opinion personally because SERIOUSLY, you don't need others advise or personal statement to make your movie any better. i mean, COME ON... it's "YOUR STORY" "YOUR MOVIE". why can't people just let you do what you have to do as director. and about dao vue, here's my honest opinion... he's okay, not a very good actor because if you haven't seen him in his films, he's acting is very poor and not very focus to me, he seems very fake as though he's trying very hard to put his mind to the act/role play. plus, it's always good to see what other talents we have out there. i think you made good decision on the cast. keep up the good work! :D looking forward to see this movie by the end of this year.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's not a "personal statement" it's a "personal opinion." Like I've said before directors/producer needs some negative thoughts to understand what they need to improve on later in their projects, so it's a good thing to recieve criticism. This goes on in the normal day of life also, how does a person improve themselve no one tells them what they are doing wrong? Yes, we don't enjoy negative feed backs but those are usually the truthful ones.

About it being "your movie" "your story" me being a cyber-writter, it's not just my story. I try to imagine it to the level of satisfying my readers, making it part of them, fullfilling their imagination, an imagination that they couldn't grasps or utter before.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
It's not a "personal statement" it's a "personal opinion." Like I've said before directors/producer needs some negative thoughts to understand what they need to improve on later in their projects, so it's a good thing to recieve criticism. This goes on in the normal day of life also, how does a person improve themselve no one tells them what they are doing wrong? Yes, we don't enjoy negative feed backs but those are usually the truthful ones.

About it being "your movie" "your story" me being a cyber-writter, it's not just my story. I try to imagine it to the level of satisfying my readers, making it part of them, fullfilling their imagination, an imagination that they couldn't grasps or utter before.
Hey Nancy..I am totally in on this with you. As a writer you have to be able to take and receive criticism on your work in order for it to be better. I am glad that you are helping me with your criticism. To be perfectly honest with you..I think that most of the directors and producers so far have been men. Not too many women in the hmong community are into show biz. I noticed that when the films are told from the men's point of view..it is totally different from a woman's point of view. They tend to miss a lot of details that we women wouldn't have. So..being a woman and trying to break into this barrier.I will try my best not to disappoint my audience. I am here in this forum because I like to listen to my audience. Ultimately it is my decision..but it doesn't hurt to hear people out. Theres always room for improvement...

lala..thanks for the support. I will not change my storyline or cast just because a few people don't agree with me. I feel that it is up to me to prove them wrong. I wrote the story so I should know each and every one of my characters. I know who they are and why they're there. They are in a sense..my children., but at the same time..I am not so attached to them that I will be blinded by other people's good suggestions. I am proud of my cast and very blessed to have found them. And together we hope to make a good enough film so that you all can be proud of our accomplishment.

Thanks for the support!

PC Vaj
SEG

Mae

sarNie Adult
As an individual, one must be able to take constructive criticism to improve....it's not negative statements or personal statements....there's always room for improvement!

angelness

sarNie Egg
SEG your a women!!! Wow..!! More Power to You!! I am really looking forward to see the movie now! Women do need to break into the industry a little more... I hope everything goes well and giddy!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hey there PC VAJ, you guys got good cute couples there for your guys' movie...... :wub:
thanks for uploading the other main character's picture they look very nice the girls are pretty too......... :rolleyes: but can you tell who plays what part for the rest of the chracters please ..????????♥♥♥♥♥ :spin:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
hey there PC VAJ, you guys got good cute couples there for your guys' movie...... :wub:
thanks for uploading the other main character's picture they look very nice the girls are pretty too......... :rolleyes: but can you tell who plays what part for the rest of the chracters please ..????????♥♥♥♥♥ :spin:
Go to their site : Click Here

It has the sypnosis as well as the cast real names and the character of who they are protraying (for this go to their page and look under their picture).

BTW. PC Vaj, I notice you haven't put up the title of this movie yet. Anxious to know, if your keeping it on the low down and it's okay, won't pressure you to reveal it.

About "when the films are told from the men's point of view..it is totally different from a woman's point of view" I feel that a women tend to exaggerate more, for example, there will be a detail the men would find pointless wherearea the women would find important .lol. But either a women or men, it depends on how high our imagination soars.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Ohie that guy Mua Tseem Vaj or something...tsk tsk tsk...he's really hot, i don't often find hmong guys hot, but man this is the second time that these hmong actors are really GORGEOUS :drool: !!!! The first one was Tub Yaj LOL!!!! Man, or should i say Lady I am so looking foward to seeing this movie....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks...nancy yang but i got their sites already....oh well..... i wait till Pc Vaj SEG, upload more pictures in their site... thanks though........ :rolleyes:

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
SEG...I already know this is going to be a very interesting movie because it is being direct by a LADY... :yahoo: I can't wait for the project to be finish with, so I can watch it. And also, GOOD LUCK to your present & future projects.

Oh, I do have one question...Are all your actors and actresses fluent in Hmong? Just curious, because it's just irritating to have your actors and actresses lack the ability to speak Hmong fluently...like some movies where the actresses can't even speak Hmong for nothing and half the time you're listening over and over to see what she said. But anyone can understand how bad that can ruin a good movie. Anways, thank you for taking the time to read my comment.

GOOD LUCK!!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
SEG...I already know this is going to be a very interesting movie because it is being direct by a LADY... :yahoo: I can't wait for the project to be finish with, so I can watch it. And also, GOOD LUCK to your present & future projects.

Oh, I do have one question...Are all your actors and actresses fluent in Hmong? Just curious, because it's just irritating to have your actors and actresses lack the ability to speak Hmong fluently...like some movies where the actresses can't even speak Hmong for nothing and half the time you're listening over and over to see what she said. But anyone can understand how bad that can ruin a good movie. Anways, thank you for taking the time to read my comment.

GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks for the comment Traci. I'd say that 90 percent of our cast members are fluent in hmong. Meaning they can speak, and read hmong fluently. The others...I'm gonna be honest..they can sure act...but...if they don't improve their hmong by the end of the film...I'll dubb them if I have to..lol!!! Because I also hate watching films that half the time I have to keep rewinding just to figure out what the heck they were trying to say!!! But don't worry...they're trying ...and I have no doubt that by the end of this film the 10% will also be fluent in hmong too...

The most important thing is...the pra'ek's and nam'ek have excellent command of the hmong language. Our nam'ek used to dubb hmong for other studios so she has a lot of experience. One pra'ek barely came from Laos, and the others lived with hmong all their lives so theyt're fluent. Then again...if I'm not happy..I'll dubb them anyways...lol.... but lets give them all the benefit of the doubt first...thats why I'm giving these kids a chance...otherwise I'd just cast family members...lolz..

Remember also...these kids are all complete strangers to each other. I chose them specifically because they fit that certain character's persona based on the audition, how well they came across film, what their personality was like off camera. There were a few kids who I thought looked really good or were good/pretty looking..but then they didn't look too good on film...more importantly I factored in their personality and their ability to speak hmong more so than the looks. I have to have people who I can work with , who are easy going and can follow directions and have no egos.. SO far...no problems yet...but they already know that "Niam Tais #2" won't take crap so they're all behaving very nicely...lol....

PC Vaj
SEG

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeeeah this all sounds very interesting...n that's hotties up on there. there's even a spanish-speaking boy... i like that.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
will we be the first to view a trailer??? eheehe...kinda excited about it..and umm i agree that its gonna be great becuase its a girl director...ehehe..GIRl powER!!!...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
will we be the first to view a trailer??? eheehe...kinda excited about it..and umm i agree that its gonna be great becuase its a girl director...ehehe..GIRl powER!!!...

thanks Jenjen...we will put a trailer together soon. I am very blessed to be able to have my actors be able to sing for the soundtrack. We will most likely release the music videos to the film first. So far we've laid down two tracks to the film. The boys just need to complete the tract so that we can perform them at the SAC Sea Games. Those songs will be the opening to the drama. We are trying something new and so please bear with us until we can shoot the music video.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comment Traci. I'd say that 90 percent of our cast members are fluent in hmong. Meaning they can speak, and read hmong fluently. The others...I'm gonna be honest..they can sure act...but...if they don't improve their hmong by the end of the film...I'll dubb them if I have to..lol!!! Because I also hate watching films that half the time I have to keep rewinding just to figure out what the heck they were trying to say!!! But don't worry...they're trying ...and I have no doubt that by the end of this film the 10% will also be fluent in hmong too...

The most important thing is...the pra'ek's and nam'ek have excellent command of the hmong language. Our nam'ek used to dubb hmong for other studios so she has a lot of experience. One pra'ek barely came from Laos, and the others lived with hmong all their lives so theyt're fluent. Then again...if I'm not happy..I'll dubb them anyways...lol.... but lets give them all the benefit of the doubt first...thats why I'm giving these kids a chance...otherwise I'd just cast family members...lolz..

Remember also...these kids are all complete strangers to each other. I chose them specifically because they fit that certain character's persona based on the audition, how well they came across film, what their personality was like off camera. There were a few kids who I thought looked really good or were good/pretty looking..but then they didn't look too good on film...more importantly I factored in their personality and their ability to speak hmong more so than the looks. I have to have people who I can work with , who are easy going and can follow directions and have no egos.. SO far...no problems yet...but they already know that "Niam Tais #2" won't take crap so they're all behaving very nicely...lol....

PC Vaj
SEG
I can't stand it when Hmong stars can't speak Hmong in their movies either...ahhh...but I also can't stand it when their voices are dubbed, because the new voices don't always go well with the person in the movie! I am hoping they're Hmong will improve so they won't have to be dubbed...by the way, which one is barely from Laos?