Selling my thai and chinese lakorns....pretty cheap...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Some are VCD and some are DVD

Original Sets (All the prices include shipping if in the US)

Taiji Prodigy with Dicky Cheung-$26.00
Mulan with Anita Yuen-$28.00
Lotus Lantern-$25.00
Lofty Water Verdant Bow- $21.00
Yang Heroine (not the one with Carmen Lee)-$32.00 reserved
Legend of the Snake Spirit with Christopher Lee and Fann Wong (missing episode 3...and no pic...forgot to take a pic)-$25.00
Leh Ratree-$21.00 sold
Si Pandin-$27.00
Muer Wan Fah Plien See-$24.00
Luerd Khattiya-$27.00
Hong Nuer Mongkorn-$24.00 sold
Fun Fueng-$25.00

Copied Series (for SOME of these, shipping is not yet included):
Jao Sao Prissana $21.00 sold

Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2001-$25.00

==$16 to $18==

Pra Suton Manora (just found another boran lakorn!)
Nang Paya Prai
Manee Nopa Kaew
Mae Krua Kon Mai (old version...2nd version...don't know who the leads are)
Sung Thong (old version) sold
Sang Dao Fung Talay (Ning and Touch)
Ruk Chun Nun Puer Ter
Punyachon Kon Krua (Ann T and au thanakon)
Silamanee (Ann Sirium and dodo)
Ruk Loy Lom (pip and junjira joojong)
Gerd Tae Shard Bang Nai (johnny and ann sirium) sold
Koo Toranong (bee and khem rujira)
Huajai Mee Ngao (patson and ning)
Tep Sarm Roodoo
Prissana (tik and teya)
Ruk Soot Huajai (pol and janie) sold
Kor Yoot Huajai Wai Pieng Ter (johnny and joy?)
Fai Luang (willy and sarocha)
Kon Song Kom (mos and kat english)
Rattamanee (joy rinalee)
Mia Tang (ning and chatchai)
Tawan Tud Burapa (tang and tik)
Tharm Huajai Pai Soot Lah (willy and mew lalita)
Ruk Leh Petubai (willy and lalita)
Bua Kaew Bua Tong
Rang Gnao (ken and ann t)
Ngao Asoke (Ae and ekkarat version)
Nang Fah Kup Satan (johnny enfone and fon)
Samee (joy and pol)
Leurd Toranong (ann alicha)
Sapai Jao (vicky, kong...)
Mia Jumpen (bee sawis and namfon k)
Kanom Pung Kup Nam Prik (ann alicha and james ruengsak) reserved
Ruk Rai Undup (ning and touch)
Wanida (saranyu and mew)
Leh Ratree pepper and ann a
Ratikarn Yord Ruk (ann t and johnny enfone)
Leh Rup Salub Rang (cherry)

Many of these I bought when I had money...and many of them I haven't even seen yet. I paid more for all of these but I'm selling it for cheaper cuz I need money. PM me if you are interested.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It'd be nice if you put the main couple's names next to lakorn title... it's not like I know all lakorns. ^^;

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
for the legend of the snake with fann wong and chris, does it have eng subs? if it does, then i mite be interested in it.

anan

sarNie Adult
Hi miss Thookatha,

I would like that one with Marsha(she was hot at that time :drool: ) playing Mafia lakorn,(i forgot the title) at the bottom-right corner of your pix.

Do you accept paypal ?? :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
is it okay if i ask to see the cover of 'Jao Sao Prissana $21.00'?
hi darlin', someone is inquiring about this one already but here's the cover...

if u want, i can get you a copy for $20 (that's including shipping...ur international, right?), but it won't have the cover. well, we'll see who confirms the deal with me first.

It'd be nice if you put the main couple's names next to lakorn title... it's not like I know all lakorns. ^^;
hi dearest,

i actually thought about doing that but since i haven't actually seen some of these lakorns, i kind of don't know who's in them. as for some, i just don't know what their names are. imma go through and put as many as i can, but other than that, i'm not sure.... :p

EDIT: i looked up all the lakorns and got all the names for you...as many as i could ja! hehe

for the legend of the snake with fann wong and chris, does it have eng subs? if it does, then i mite be interested in it.
hello, unfortunately, it doesn't have english subs. it's thai dubbed only. sorry.

Hi miss Thookatha,

I would like that one with Marsha(she was hot at that time :drool: ) playing Mafia lakorn,(i forgot the title) at the bottom-right corner of your pix.

Do you accept paypal ?? :rolleyes:
yeh, i know. she really was hot and still is. i do accept paypal. but oh oh, are u international? how much is international shipping. lemme find out and i will pm u the email i use for my paypal account. okie? thanks!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hi dearest,

i actually thought about doing that but since i haven't actually seen some of these lakorns, i kind of don't know who's in them. as for some, i just don't know what their names are. imma go through and put as many as i can, but other than that, i'm not sure.... :p
Aww, that's ok. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O are we allowed to ask you to hold something for us? LOL -.-" I want Yang Heroines but I have to wait a few weeks before I can buy it because tim told me I can't buy anything that deals with purchasing online for a few weeks lmao because i went ebay crazy one day ... but it's ok if you cant =[ lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Aww, that's ok. :lol:
i've looked up the names for you, ja! got as many as i could! hehehe

o_O are we allowed to ask you to hold something for us? LOL -.-" I want Yang Heroines but I have to wait a few weeks before I can buy it because tim told me I can't buy anything that deals with purchasing online for a few weeks lmao because i went ebay crazy one day ... but it's ok if you cant =[ lol
for you, of course! hahaha it has like 40 disc! LMAO

anan

sarNie Adult
yeh, i know. she really was hot and still is. i do accept paypal. but oh oh, are u international? how much is international shipping. lemme find out and i will pm u the email i use for my paypal account. okie? thanks!
yep, for international shipping :p
Thanks Thookatha,,, ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Kanom Pang Grup Nam Prik can you hold that for me also? that was the lakorn that made me fall in love with Ann Alicha x33 LOL thank you p'thookie :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okie, the shipping is like $11, i think...maybe more. but i'll meet u have way. u give me an even $30.00 and i'll take care of the rest...even if it's more than $11. but u can have the bigger half, if u want. i don't mind. LMAO

anan

sarNie Adult
holy cow, why is international shipping so expensive!! hahha
lol, it's alright, i will pay u my dear ^_^.
the last scene that i remember when it was on air was when Marsha cut phra Ek finger... but never had a chance to watch until the end... too bad -_-