Selling my thai and chinese lakorns....pretty cheap...

anan

sarNie Adult
okie, the shipping is like $11, i think...maybe more. but i'll meet u have way. u give me an even $30.00 and i'll take care of the rest...even if it's more than $11. but u can have the bigger half, if u want. i don't mind. LMAO
24 $(price for the lakorn) + 11 $(postage) = 35 $ is it ok ??
please email me your paypal address at: fb_eternity@hotmail.com

if the postage is higher, i will transfert u more $$ to ur account, is it alright ??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol, it's alright, i will pay u my dear ^_^.
the last scene that i remember when it was on air was when Marsha cut phra Ek finger... but never had a chance to watch until the end... too bad -_-
i just messaged u. i don't want to charge u the whole shipping cost. it's too insane. lol half way, okie? stop being so good to me!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
Some are VCD and some are DVD

Original Sets (All the prices include shipping)

Taiji Prodigy with Dicky Cheung-$26.00
Mulan with Anita Yuen-$28.00
Lotus Lantern-$25.00
Lofty Water Verdant Bow- $21.00
Yang Heroine (not the one with Carmen Lee)-$32.00
Legend of the Snake Spirit with Christopher Lee and Fann Wong (missing episode 3...and no pic...forgot to take a pic)-$25.00
Leh Ratree-$21.00
Si Pandin-$27.00
Muer Wan Fah Plien See-$24.00
Luerd Khattiya-$27.00
Hong Nuer Mongkorn-$24.00
Fun Fueng-$25.00

Copied Series (for SOME of these, shipping is not yet included):
Jao Sao Prissana $21.00

Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2001-$25.00
==$16==
Nang Paya Prai
Manee Nopa Kaew
Mae Krua Kon Mai (old version...2nd version...don't know who the leads are)
Sung Thong (old version)
Sang Dao Fung Talay (Ning and Touch)
Ruk Chun Nun Puer Ter
Punyachon Kon Krua (Ann T and au thanakon)
Silamanee (Ann Sirium and dodo)
Ruk Loy Lom (pip and junjira joojong)
Gerd Tae Shard Bang Nai (johnny and ann sirium)
Koo Toranong (bee and khem rujira)
Huajai Mee Ngao (patson and ning)
Tep Sarm Roodoo
Prissana (tik and teya)
Ruk Soot Huajai (pol and janie)
Kor Yoot Huajai Wai Pieng Ter (johnny and joy?)
Fai Luang (willy and sarocha)
Kon Song Kom (mos and kat english)
Rattamanee (joy rinalee)
Mia Tang (ning and chatchai)
Tawan Tud Burapa (tang and tik)
Tharm Huajai Pai Soot Lah (willy and mew lalita)
Ruk Leh Petubai (willy and lalita)
Bua Kaew Bua Tong
Rang Gnao (ken and ann t)
Ngao Asoke (Ae and ekkarat version)
Nang Fah Kup Satan (johnny enfone and fon)
Samee (joy and pol)
Leurd Toranong (ann alicha)
Sapai Jao (vicky, kong...)
Mia Jumpen (bee sawis and namfon k)
Kanom Pung Kup Nam Prik (ann alicha and james ruengsak)
Ruk Rai Undup (ning and touch)
Wanida (saranyu and mew)

Many of these I bought when I had money...and many of them I haven't even seen yet. I paid more for all of these but I'm selling it for cheaper cuz I need money. PM me if you are interested.

OK, i just found out that paypal charges now. lol so if you're not international, i prefer other methods of payments...even if it's through the mail cuz they are taking out a good chunk. lol thanks for helping the "thookie's broke ass foundation"!!

now are all the old lakorn u listed in vhs or dvd :)? let me know okay thanks

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha, my friend!!! I want Ngao Asoke with Ae!!! It's VCD?? Can I watch it on the computer?
u sure can! it's on vcd and u can watch it on ur comp. :) pm me ur addy and i'll send it out monday, love...well, if u really want it. lol $17...with shipping included. :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^Thanks, Tina. So I can just watch it from WMP??

MISS THOOKATHA!! RESERVE THE NGAO ASOKE W/AE FOR ME, PLEASE!! (That's if no one offered to buy it first ofcourse)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, they charge. damnit. ugh, oh well, if that is the most convenient way for u, u can just paypal. i'm not gonna make u go out and get stamps and shiet. LOL

i'll pm my personal email and u send ur addy, love.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah VCD's work on WMP if they don't then all you have to do is install the proper codecs which take like 10 seconds to do and take up close to zero space at all lol but im quite sure they work.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh ok. I was just wondering if it was the Patson/Namfon version.
haha no ma'am, it's way older than that. i wish i knew the leading people's names! i recognize some people but i can't seem to remember their names. lol i'm sorry. lemme try to figure it out. btw it was transferred over from tape (on top of being old), so it's not that great of quality anyways.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha no ma'am, it's way older than that. i wish i knew the leading people's names! i recognize some people but i can't seem to remember their names. lol i'm sorry. lemme try to figure it out. btw it was transferred over from tape (on top of being old), so it's not that great of quality anyways.
I see. Okay.

junne

hey thookata,

can you reserve johhny and joy, kor yot hua jai wai peing tur for me? is this in thai? is it $16 total including shipping? if this lakorn has not been reserved, pm me your address and i will mail you a check. do you take personal check?