Selling my thai and chinese lakorns....pretty cheap...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey thookata,

can you reserve johhny and joy, kor yot hua jai wai peing tur for me? is this in thai? is it $16 total including shipping? if this lakorn has not been reserved, pm me your address and i will mail you a check. do you take personal check?
i've pm'd u already, ja!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Oh could you reserve ruk soot huajai, samee and Mia jumpen for me please, that is if it hasn't been reserve yet. Thanks

cecilia

Staff member
hi darlin', someone is inquiring about this one already but here's the cover...
thanks for posting the cover -- i have the vhs of this .. i'm debating if i should get the dvd too .. but if a certain someone inquire it first, i'll let them get it first .. but if he/she turn away, please get back to me, i'm still interest in it ^^ --- i'm in Wisconsin, so i guess, shipping cost won't be expensive too Lol .. THANKS again ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh could you reserve ruk soot huajai, samee and Mia jumpen for me please, that is if it hasn't been reserve yet. Thanks
no one has claimed those yet. when do u want me to send those out? lemme know. haha

thanks for posting the cover -- i have the vhs of this .. i'm debating if i should get the dvd too .. but if a certain someone inquire it first, i'll let them get it first .. but if he/she turn away, please get back to me, i'm still interest in it ^^ --- i'm in Wisconsin, so i guess, shipping cost won't be expensive too Lol .. THANKS again ^^
haha the other person hasn't gotten back to me yet. i don't even think she's serious about getting it. anywho, u already have the vhs? LOL to be honest, i think the one i have on dvd was transferred from vhs. the quality is pretty decent. n since ur in wisconsin, shipping is already considered included. it's just the international folks that i worry about. LOL

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
If you could send them out asap it would be nice, trying to get it for my aunt's birthday which is this coming weekend. Thanks!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
If you could send them out asap it would be nice, trying to get it for my aunt's birthday which is this coming weekend. Thanks!
so then, u want those for sure? okie, i'll pm u. haha

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i PMed you but i'll post here just in case.... i would like to have Sapai Jao.....so could you put that on reserve if no one has asked for it yet?..thanks..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i PMed you but i'll post here just in case.... i would like to have Sapai Jao.....so could you put that on reserve if no one has asked for it yet?..thanks..
i've pm'd u also. hehe

as for anan, saifah, ladyofdarkness, and junne, i've already sent ur lakorns this morning. it's on the way! yay! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thank you Thookatha ^_^,
ur welcome! :p n thank, u too! haha

ok, sunstar, alhambra1, and funf4fun...ur stuff has been sent! yay! lol n mayafantasy, u should have just gone ahead n give me ur addy so i could send ur stuff first. ur probabaly antsy pants right now! lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
can you give me a PICTURE cap of Wanida.
I want to know the quality before I buy.
I heard this series is pretty good, I hope you still have it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ur welcome! :p n thank, u too! haha

ok, sunstar, alhambra1, and funf4fun...ur stuff has been sent! yay! lol n mayafantasy, u should have just gone ahead n give me ur addy so i could send ur stuff first. ur probabaly antsy pants right now! lol
:lol: A little bit :p I just send you payment via Paypal awhile ago. I also PM'd you the address as well.
Thank you. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
How much is Leh Rub Salub Rang??
it'll be $18 total (with shipping already included). :rolleyes:

as for lynda, if you can tell how to show you the quality, i'll do it for ya. lol i don't know how to do that stuff. lemme me know, love! thanks!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it'll be $18 total (with shipping already included). :rolleyes:

as for lynda, if you can tell how to show you the quality, i'll do it for ya. lol i don't know how to do that stuff. lemme me know, love! thanks!
play the DVD or VCD on your computer.
Press CTRL and PRINT SCREEN at the same time.
Open PAINT and then press CTRL "V" to paste the screen capture onto your Paint program.
Crop the video picture and save.

confuse, just ask. An easier way to screen cap is to download a player that does it. GOM Player and VLC player and WMV classic have screen capture abilities.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhhhh, u mean, u literally just want a picture of the clip, but not an actual video. that, i can do. lol brb