[Serie] Devil Besides Me

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Hey I'll be uploading Rainie's full mv for Ai Mei and other related Devil, Rainie & Mike He stuff in my thread in the buddies media sec. The thread is called On Gracejen's Playlist. Look for it to be uploaded this week.

EDITED~

I posted Rainie's mv for Ai Mei in my thread in the buddies media sec. :)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
thanks grace...she looks nice in it

so I was right...the mom is pregnant...ahaha..funny how Mike n Rainie walk on each other...lol.. :lol:..but I still don't understand what going on b/w the old guy w/ mustage n the other guy...cuz in the preview they were 'bout to fight...n is Mike's mom wants to take him w/ her?..

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^^No problem. :)

The old guy is Qi Yue's friend's dad and the other guy is her boyfriend. Qi Yue's friend might have to move with her dad out of the country. So I guess to prove his love to her dad, the bf and the dad fight.

Ah Meng's mom does want to take him with her. I read the manga.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
gracejen said:
^^No problem. :)

The old guy is Qi Yue's friend's dad and the other guy is her boyfriend. Qi Yue's friend might have to move with her dad out of the country. So I guess to prove his love to her dad, the bf and the dad fight.

Ah Meng's mom does want to take him with her. I read the manga.
[post="8331"][/post]​
o...ok...thanks...

SARY

sarNie Egg
I can't find episode 12 in buddie media section, can someone help me locate it? PLease and thank you!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ep 12 just came out this past sunday so nathalie haven't uled yet...but if u want clubbox link go to 1st pg..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yea, I can't wait to wait to watch till the end..hope it'll be a happy ending...
n u know there's going to be the scene that u'll like soon SarN...ehehe...

well, imma post Mike's MVs...the one he kissed in media k...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Linn said:
yea, I can't wait to wait to watch till the end..hope it'll be a happy ending...
n u know there's going to be the scene that u'll like soon SarN...ehehe...

well, imma post Mike's MVs...the one he kissed in media k...
[post="10532"][/post]​
lol-- just cuz i have a site of one :lol: ... im sure everyone dat go there is more naughty den me ;) :p ----- yeah if there is i'lll put it up in my "R" project lol .. i was goin put up MARS too prolly today :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
i kno but easier to pick on u than erryone (since u da leader)...lol...ehe..o cool...I'll check that out..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Linn said:
i kno but easier to pick on u than erryone (since u da leader)...lol...ehe..o cool...I'll check that out..
[post="10821"][/post]​
done! clip there ~~ ----------> im goin tryin to get Devil Beside YOu in khmer dont' know if they will have it but i hope they will!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
starryXing* said:
Any plans to upload Episode 12 and beyond yet via yousendit? I've been patiently awaiting...

Also, I requested this before, but it wasn't posted. Can someone please upload Episode 2 and 4 in .rm format please???????

Just a heads up for all others-- Yesasia has Devil Beside You ready for preorder October 1. Check it out:
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...-c/version-all/
[post="12011"][/post]​
go to 1st pg of this thread...nathalie posted eps 1-7, 9, 11, 12 via filefront...