[Serie] Devil Besides Me

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
how come i dl it but then I cant get the subtitles to play with the movie??
and I already went to the link and still dont get it cus its confusing?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
omg..the ending was so cute!!! i knew that it was Mike's idea when Raini was kidnap.... :lol: i love the ending..very cute!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Mike is sooooo good looking in here... i love his look when Rainie was fixing his hand in the beginning... argh... so dreamy and sexy!!!

i want him! i'm so envious of Rainie cause she gets to hold hands, kiss... everything with Mike...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...thanks for the mv...looks good...can't believe that's really rainie yang from MG...awww...if ken only knew what he was missing...hehehehehe :p

bill

sarNie Egg
I finally finish this series! It was super good and I like the ending if I could remember it correctly because it's been awhile that I seen the ending part. Rainie definitely prove in this series she could act and sing. I love her sillyness. And Mike He super cute.

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
I ACTUALLY LIKED THIS SERIE... IDUNNO HOW.. BUT IT SORTA INSPIRED ME TO DRAW AGAIN... GOTTA LOVE THIS...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it was fast, quick... exciting... and everything that i would expect from a modern series with college students... LOL...

Mike and Rainie were sooo good together in here too....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if i commented for this series or not yet..but i'll do it (again) anyways. Definately one of the cutest series ever! And omg...soo many scenes that just melts your heart! Girls..this is a series for you! Cause yups..you guessed it...Mike He is just sooo adorable! But the thing I didnt like about this series was that they made everything too.....simple. Like how they resolved everything...including the biggest problem (them being siblings)....it was just toooo simple for me. Like..not realistic enough. But besides that..the whole series was very very cute! Not one of my favorites but I still like it. ^_^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this series and I have to say that I'm hooked on it. Love Ranie and Mike already in this series.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man, i still have two more ep to finish hahahahaa...................yeah totally agree mike is super hot and cute

illeszt

sarNie Egg
I couldn't get the .rm files to work in VLC Player so I converted them to .mpg (dumb idea?)

Well the .mpg files worked in VLC Player, but not the subs. I tried playing the move+subs with Subtitle Workshop and THAT worked...

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? >_<

(The subtitles won't burn to a DVD either TT)

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
It's a cute series, but the more I watch it, the more Rainie's acting starting to bug me. She's a cute girl but she over do it!

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo late on this series...But omg..I just finish watching it....Aww... :wub: ...I just fell in love with this series.... :w000t: AHHHHHH!....It is sooooo good..... :shocked: ...I love it...I love it...

xCHELLy

sarNie Egg
illeszt said:
I couldn't get the .rm files to work in VLC Player so I converted them to .mpg (dumb idea?)

Well the .mpg files worked in VLC Player, but not the subs. I tried playing the move+subs with Subtitle Workshop and THAT worked...

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? >_<

(The subtitles won't burn to a DVD either TT)
[post="79943"][/post]​
I think that you should hardsub the subtitles onto the video then burn it and try to play it. A Guide If you're downloading .rmvb files and converting it WinAVI then you're audio is gonna be wrong so I found another guide that I use to help you. Another Guide
I totally love Devil Beside You! It's really cute. The chem. between Rainie and Mike was really good.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
to play .rm files and .rmvb, I use BS player and also have Matrovska codec pack and I think you need to have Realplayer installed too.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Yupp, I just finished watching it as well. Um to tell you all the truth, it was an OKAY drama. I really liked the beginning, but then it kind of got kind of boring toward the end. I really didn't like the story line, only because it was kinda weird. I mean Mike and Rainie's characters "slept" with each other even when they knew they were going to become brothers and sisters. It was just kind of disturbing.

I'd have to say that overall, I like the first 5 episodes. I'd agree that the drama has some very cutes scenes. hehe... and it seems as though the quote "Nice guys always finish last" kind of fits in with the movie. Kingone's character---> you got to kind of feel bad for him. Rainie's character likes him in the beginning, then she all of a sudden changes her mind and breaks his heart. Kind a sad.... he seemed like a really nice person!
hehe... but I guess I'm the only one who thinks he's cuter than Mike.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ not necessarily true when I first saw Mike I thought OMG he is sooo cute but later in the serie I look at the other guy and I think I like him better haha but this serie was pretty good it's funny =P