Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here is Chapter 19 this week I only update one chapter...hehe Enjot this chapter. It might give ya some clue to what happened with Tawan and his twin brother... :lol: ^_^

Chapter 19

The next morning Tawan got a call from Dodge, saying Ella is missing. Tawan rush to the hospital.​

Tawan: What happened? Where Ella? (rush inside the room)

Dodge: (look at Tawan) When I woke up she was gone all ready.

Tawan: (panic) Did she leave any notes or anything where she might be?

Dodge: No…She didn’t leave anything.

Tawan: (look at Dodge) How could you let this happened? I should have stay. (frustrated)

Dodge: How do I support to know she would wake up and leave with out telling anyone. I think it’s a good thing Ella left.

Tawan: Why do you think that? (question look)

Dodge: Because she doesn’t want to stay and watch her cousin get married to the man she hates.

Tawan doesn’t know that Joy and Ella are cousins until now.

Tawan: Who her cousin? And why dose it have to do with this?

Dodge: (look at Tawan) Seem like you don’t know.

Tawan: Know what? What going on here?

Dodge: I gusset I can tell you since its all going to come out soon. Ella and Joy are cousins. Don’t you know that?

Tawan: No? I didn’t know that. Why didn’t either of them tell me this?

Dodge: Maybe they didn’t want you to know.

---

Somewhere in town Ella wonder around the street. She decides to call her sister.​

Sue: Ella? (on the phone)

Ella: Sue, can you come pick me up. (at the other end)

Sue: Aren’t you at the Suthikamol farm?

Ella: No…

Sue: (wonder) Where are you then? What happened?

Ella: I’m not at the Suthikamol farm. I’m in town.

Sue: You’re not making sense. Tell me what happened?

Ella: (feel so tired) I don’t think I can go with this any more. The more I stay at the farm the more I stared to have feeling for Tawan. I don’t want to have this feeling for Tawan any more.

Sue: Did you tell them you’re leaving?

Ella: No. Somehow I end up at the hospital so I left during the night.

Sue: Okay, I’ll come pick you up. Where are you in town?

Ella told Sue where she was in town. After talking to her sister Sue walk out of the house.

Sue: Nam, Nam…(call out)

Nam: (ran up to Sue) Yes.

Sue: I’m going to the main land to pick up my sister. So I want you to keep an eye on Pong. Don’t let him out of your sight.

Nam: Yes Mama.

Nam watch Sue walk to the boat and drove off. In the back of Nam, Pong was watching Sue leave. He walks up to Nam.​

Pong: Where she going?

Nam: (turn and saw Pong) Oh it’s you…What are you doing here? You should be in your hut.

Pong: I just came out here to take a walk. Why is she in a hurry?

Nam: I don’t know.

---

Tawan was outside in the back yard thinking when Joy came up to him.​

Joy: Something on your mine?

Tawan:…(turn to look at Joy)…Why didn’t you tell me Ella was relate to you?

Joy: (surprise)…Who told you that?

Tawan: Your brother. (look at Joy) Are you hiding something from me?

Joy: No. I would never hide anything from you Tawan. (lie)

Tawan: Then why didn’t you tell me about Ella being your cousin?

Joy: Because I thought she told you. (look at Tawan) Let’s not talk about this…

Tawan: Why?

Joy: I can’t tell you now. Maybe when the right time comes, I’ll explain everything to you. You have to trust me.

Tawan: (look into Joy eye) Okay.

Joy: Let’s go back inside.

The two walk back inside the house. Vill was watching Tawan and Joy from inside the house as they walk back.​

---

Sam: So what are we going to do? Ella is gone. (look at his wife)

Nana: I know Ella would be back. Just wait.

Sam: Are you sure? She is going to be back. Seem like this time she won’t be coming back.

Nana: I just know it. She comes back before the wedding. She just need time to sore out her feeling for Tawan.

Sam: I just hope your right. This can’t go on like this any more. Win want to come home but I have to put it off for him not to come back yet.

Nana: (sad) My poor Win. I miss him so much. I want to go visit him…He was a good son.

Sam: He was a good son until that awful night.

Nana: Do you think Neecha will forgive us for doing this to her? For making her married Tawan and not Win? I know she love Win.

Sam: Lets just hope she doesn’t know Tawan have a twin brother.

---

Sue look at her sister sleeping as she drove to their beach house.​

Sue: You got thinner from the last time I see you. Have you really falling in love with Tawan? (question)

---

As time went by Tawan forgot about Ella and give up on finding her. He and Joy stared to plan their wedding.​

---

Ella was sitting out on the balcony looking at the beautiful sea in froth of her. Sue walk up to her sister.​

Sue: (behind Ella) How are you today?

Ella: (turn to look at Sue) Okay…I guess…

Sue: Are you still thinking about Tawan?

Ella: No…

Sue: Then what wrong? (look at Ella) You know I’m your sister. You can tell me anything wrong with you. I’ll try to help you out.

Ella: I’m just wondering if I have gone threw my plan that night and kill Tawan. Where would I be now?

Sue: Why are you still thinking about that? It’s the pass forget it. You did the right thing by not killing him.

Ella: What do you mean by that?

Sue:…I mean if you have kill Tawan you be in jail now and he be dead. Then you won’t get to know if you have falling in love with him.

Ella: What should I do?

Sue went to hold Ella hand and look at her sister.​

Sue: Ask yourself do you really want to do this to the Suthikamol family?

Sue went back inside, leaving her sister to think what she going to do next.​

Ella: Have I really falling in love with Tawan? (question herself)

---

As time went by, it was the day of the wedding. There was so many guests attend wedding at a hotel.

Tawan was in his room getting ready when his father came in to talk to him.​

Tawan: Dad? (look at his father)

Sam: I just came to talk to you about something. (kind of nerves)

Tawan: What do you want to talk about Dad?

Sam: I just want to talk about…

There was a knock at the door.​

Tawan: Come in.

The door open and in walk a guy just like Tawan. Tawan was stun to see another person look just like him. Sam knew this would be complicated.​

Tawan: Who is he? He looks just like me. (question look)

Sam: His you’re twin brother Win.

Tawan: How come I don’t remember having a twin brother?

Sam: It’s complicated. When you were 16 your brother and you got into a deadly car crash. You both were serious injure. So we sent your older brother to the state to get treatment, while you were in coma. When you woke up you didn’t remember thing.

Tawan: Why didn’t you tell me I have a brother all these years? Why did you and mom hide it from me? Why is he here now?

Sam: We didn’t have a choice. We thought it be easy on you and your brother.

Win: (grin at his brother) Now, I’m here. I’ll be taking your place.

Tawan: What dose he mean by that? (look at his father)

Sam: What he means is…he taking your place in this wedding.

Tawan: (stun) What?!

Win: You hear what dad said. I’ll be marrying Joy not you.

Win said as he looks at his brother while he walks around the room.

Tawan look at his father and he couldn’t believe what just happened. He found out he have a twin brother and now his twin brother is taking his place in this wedding. He won’t let this happened.​

Tawan: (look at Win) I won’t let this happened! I won’t let you do this!

Win: Its all ready happened since the day of that accident. You got to live with mom and dad for 18 years now so it’s my turn to live the life I never got.

Tawan: Dad, you going to let this happened? (look at his father)

Sam: I’m sorry Tawan…I can’t let this go on any more.

Tawan was lost for words. His dad is going to let this happened.​

Tawan: Will not let you married Joy or take my life as you’re.

Tawan walk to the door. Before he could open the door, Win hit Tawan from behind as Tawan fall to the ground.​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Dang, Win is super evil. I can't believe his dad could do something like that. Urgh...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I started reading the first few chapters and I really like this fan fic. It's funny to read and I can laugh with it. Great job!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the comment.

jeeja: It seem like Win is evil but its not his fault, his like that..hehe

daimondlakorn: Agree with you that it seem like thing are getting out of hand.

PhoneO_5: I'm glad you like this story.

huajaikaungtur: At lest Win is not as bad as Vill...or maybe he is...who know...Thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah its another Sunday. hehe...Any way here are chapter 20 & 21 Enjoy these two chapters it may be kind of crazy and out of hand toward the end of chapter 21 but enjoy. :lol:

Chapter 20

Joy was coming out from her room when someone came up to her from behind and covers her mouth with a cloth. She struggler to get away but couldn’t as her eyes being to close she couldn’t see the hallway.

Back in Tawan room Win walk out from the bathroom dress in a suite as Tawan was tie up to a chair. Tawan started to come around. He slowly opens his eyes as he saw his brother at the door. Win look at Tawan.​

Win: (smile) I’m going to enjoy living your life.

Win laugh as he walk out the room with his dad. Tawan couldn’t let this happened. He looks around the room trying to find something to cut the rope.

The guests were waiting for the bride and broom. Nana told Nook to go check on Joy. So Nook went to see Joy if she ready. Nook took the elevator as the bride was coming down the stairs.

Tawan try to bam on the door trying to get someone to hear him and open the door. Someone was walking down the hall and hear the noise. The person went to the room and opens the door.​

Tawan: Sue?

Sue: (look at Tawan tie up) Tawan?

Tawan: Come help me fast. I got to go stop this wedding.

Sue went and helps untie Tawan.​

Sue: What going on? Why are you tying up?

Tawan: It was my father and my twin brother.

Sue: What? You got a twin brother?

Tawan: Yeah. I didn’t know I have a twin brother. He’s taking my place in this wedding.

Sue: Shit. You better hurry then because your brother isn’t marrying Joy…he be marring Ella.

Tawan: (stun) What? Ella here?

Sue: Yeah, she here to married you. Your moms have always wanted the two of you to be together. So hurry and go stop this wedding before your brother married Ella. Ella came because she loves with you.

Tawan: Ella loves me? (ran out of the room)

Sue: (look at Tawan ran out) OMG this is crazy.

As Sue was walking out of the room her cell phone ring.​

Sue: (answer) Hello, this is Sue speaking.

Nam: Hello Miss. Sue, I …I call to tell you…

Sue: Tell me what? Something wrong?

Nam: Pong got away.

Sue: What?! How did this happen?

Nam: This morning he said he didn’t feel well. There was nothing to help him here at the island with his sickness so we took him to the main land to get treatment. At the hospital is where we lost him.

Sue: Okay. (sighed) Thanks for calling. I think I know where he is.

---

Nana saw her husband. She walks up to Sam.​

Nana: Where were you?

Sam: I was just talking to Tawan.

Nana: Where is he? The wedding is about to star.

Sam: He said he have to use the bathroom.

Nana: Oh okay.

Win walk into the room out of breath. Nana saw Win. She didn’t know Win came back. She thought Win was Tawan. She walks up to Win.​

Win: Mom…(smile & hug Nana)…I’m here. Lets get this wedding stared.

Nana: (hug Win back) We were just waiting for you. (smile)

Win: Will, no more waiting. I’m here.

As the ceremony stared everybody was in their place.​

---

Nook was walking to Joy room when she caught a glance of Vill coming out from a room then a guy after her. She quickly hides so Vill doesn’t see her.​

Nook: (wonder) Who Vill talking too?

The guy grab Vill arm before she can walk away. Vill turn to look at the guy.​

Vill: Someone might see us. (pin to the wall)

Person: (one of his hands blocking Vill) Nobody will come this way. (look at Vill) Just remember what I said.

Vill: (roll her eyes) Yeah, yeah…I’ll make sure Joy is out of the picture by this even.

Person: Make sure this time your plan work.

Vill: This time it will work. So don’t worry.

Person: I’m not worried.

Nook turns around to think after she saw Vill talking to some guy.​

Nook: What is Vill up too?

---

Priest: If anyone want to object to these two getting married said it now…(pause)…If no one have anything to object then I now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Win lift the veil to look at Joy. It turns out to be Ella. Win knew who it was as he smiles at her. Win went and kiss Ella on the lips.​

---

Nook look at her watch and it was late. She miss the wedding. She turn to leave. Vill caught a glance of Nook walking away. Vill wonder did Nook saw her or hear anything she said.​

Vill: (look at the guy) I got to go. Seem like someone saw us.

Person: (turn to look down the hall) There nobody.

Vill: I saw someone for sure.

Person: You just images thing. Anyway I’ll leave first. (kiss Vill on the lips)

As Nook got half way down the stairs she saw Tawan and the bride. As the bride turn toward her way she was stun that it wasn’t Joy.​

Nook: Ella?

Nook wonder what going on here. She thought Tawan was marring Joy but the bride is Ella.​

Nook: If Ella is here where Joy?

Nook watch the happy couple from the stairs as they leave to the ball room. Vill was above Nook on the second floor looking down at the happy couple also.​

Vill: So…Ella back. I thought she was out for the running to become Mrs. Suthikamol for sure. Even if Ella is here my plan still works just fine. Can’t wait to see Tawan face when he finds outs he just got use. (laugh to herself)

---

At the reception Win and Ella cut the cake and feed each other then they sign their marriage certificate. Win look at his father before he signs his name on the paper. As Win signs his name it turns out to be Tawan Suthikamol not Win Suthikamol. His father was surprise. How did Tawan free himself and where is Win?​

---A recaps of what happened---

Tawan: Thanks for helping me.

Sue: No problem. Now hurry and go stop the wedding before its to late.

Tawan ran out the room. Downstairs Win was walking with his dad.​

Win: You go ahead. I have to go use the bathroom.

Sam: Okay. Hurry up then.

Win: I will.

Win went to use the bathroom as Sam walk ahead to the room. Tawan ran downstairs as fast as he can to the first floor. Tawan was down the hall when Win came out from the bathroom. Tawan was in the back of Win. He looks for something to hit Win. Win didn’t see Tawan behind him as Tawan hit him from behind with a broom. Win fall to the ground and Tawan pull him into a room and tie him up to the bed. Tawan use the broom to block the door from the outside so Win won’t be able to open the door.​

---End of the recaps---

Nook was in the back of the room as Tawan and Ella went to take their first dance on the floor. Nook looks around the room if she can find Joy. She didn’t see Joy but she spot Dodge. She went over to him.​

Nook: Hi.

Dodge: Hi.

Nook: Did you know about this?

Dodge: No. I didn’t know. I was surprise to see Ella as the bride. (lie)

Nook: Where your sister?

Dodge: She must be here some where. (lie)

Nook: Oh…

Nook looks at Dodge who looks odd. She looks at Tawan and Ella at the dance floor.

Vill was also watching Tawan and Ella dancing. She smiles evilly as she think of her plan. Now is her chance to win Tawan back.

At the dance floor Tawan and Ella was dancing. Tawan look at Ella who looks lovely in her wedding dress. He thought of what Sue said to him early that Ella love him.​

Tawan: (look at Ella) You love me?

Ella: What? (look up at Tawan)

Tawan: You came back because you love me? (grin)

Ella: Who said that I came back because I love you? (stubborn to admit it)

Tawan: Oh…I hear it from some where…(smile)

After the dance end both went to greet guests. Sue walk into the room and look for her sister. She spot Ella looking happy as she talk to some guests. Ella saw her sister. Sue wave at Ella. Ella excuse herself to go talk to her sister.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 21

Some where in a dark room Joy slowly open her eyes.​

Joy: Where am I?

Joy look around the dark room. She notice that her hand are tie up behind her back.​

---

As Ella was talking to Sue as Vill saw her opportunity to go talk to Tawan.​

Sue: I’m happy you decide to married Tawan. (hug Ella)

Ella: (smile) Thanks.

Sue: I just came to said I‘m leaving.

Ella: Can’t you stay longer. I don’t think I can be here with out you. I still need your help.

Sue: (look at Ella) You’ll be fine. Don’t think too much. Tawan all ready know you love him.

Ella: So you’re the one who told him that. No wonder he asked me earlier.

Sue: (smile) Yes. I told him, you love him. If I wasn’t there you might not have married Tawan but his twin.

Ella: What?

Sue: Tawan have a twin brother. He didn’t even know either. Lucky I was there to help him.

Ella: How could Tawan have a twin brother? I don’t remember Tawan having a brother. He was an only child.

Sue: I don’t know either. Seem like Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol must have kept this as a secret. I just came to tell you about this before I leave.

Ella: Are you going back to the island? (look at Sue)

Sue: Not yet. I have to go find Pong first?

Ella: Did something happen to Pong?

Sue: No, nothing bad happened to him. I got a call from Nam saying he got away.

Ella: No…what are we going to do? If he’s here…he will tell Tawan everything before I can explain to Tawan first.

Sue: Don’t worry. I think I know where he went too. You still have the rest of the night to tell Tawan everything and your feeling to him.

Ella: I hope nothing goes wrong for the rest of the even.

Ella hug Sue before Sue leave. Ella turn to look around the room to find Tawan.​

---

Tawan was outside on the balcony with Vill.​

Tawan: What do you want to talk about?

Vill: Tawan, can’t you see that I’m the only one who really loves you. Both Ella and Joy are just using you. Didn’t you see Joy not here because they plan this out for Ella to married you.

Tawan: Vill, I know you are trying to get married to me but your plan won’t work so can you just stop this all ready. I told you a thousand times I don’t love you any more. Our love is in the past. You should move on. I love Ella since the being so I ’m happy that Joy and Ella switch place. I married to Ella not you so can you stop your little plan on getting married to me.

Vill: Didn’t you hear what I was saying?

Tawan: Yes, I did Vill. So stop this all ready.

Vill: You didn’t listen to what I’m telling you. Just listen to me just once, trust me Tawan. (beg Tawan) You don’t know anything at all. Ella plan this hold thing out from the being to make you fall for her so she can get close to you and kill you. She never love you.

Tawan: What are you talking about? Ella would never try to hurt me or anyone.

Vill: I’m saying Ella is not who she is. She…she Neecha. Mr. and Mrs. Duaysienklao daughter. She hired me to keep an eye on you so she can take revenge on you and your family.

Tawan: You saying all of these things to make me think the other way. I’m not going to listen to your lies any more.

Tawan walk away but Vill grab Tawan arm.

Vill: (still holding Tawan arm) If you’re not going to listen to me then listen to this.

Vill took out a tape recorder from her purse and play the conversion she has with Ella and Sue a few weeks before the wedding to Tawan to listen too.​

---

Pong got to the Suthikamol farm. He ran inside the house looking for Tawan but his not there and so is anyone. He ran outside and saw Tao walking up to the house. He ran to Tao.​

Tao: Pong?

Pong: Where everybody?

Tao: Everyone is in town for Tawan and Joy wedding.

Pong: Wedding?

Tao: Yeah. Tawan is getting married to Joy today. (look at Pong) Where have you been these couples of months?

Pong: I’ll tell you later. Where the weddings take place in town?

Tao: The wedding is at the Empress Hotel.

Pong: Thanks.

Pong ran off. Tao look at Pong ran to the main road and wonder what going on? As Pong got to the main street he saw a car coming his way. He wave at the car to stop and ask can they help him. The car pulls to the side and Pong ran up to the car. The person inside car got out. Pong stop in his track as he look at the person a few feet away from him.​

Pong: Sue? (back up slowly) How did she get here? (said under his breath)

Sue: (smile) You didn’t think I would be here huh?

Sue look at her two men.

Sue: Get him.

Pong didn’t get far as Sue two men caught up to Pong and hit him. Pong fell to his kneed and one of the men punch Pong in the stomach. The two men hold Pong as Sue walk up to them.​

Pong: (look at Sue) You and your sister plan won’t work. Tawan all ready married Joy.

Sue: (laugh) Ha ha ha…you think that but he not marring Joy. He all ready married Ella. (look at her men) Take him back to the island.

Both men: (nodded their head) Yes.

Pong struggle to get free. One of the men hit Pong from behind so Pong was unconscious. They put Pong in the backseat of the car.​

Sue: This time watch him carefully.

Man 2: Yes. We won’t make the same mistake again.

Sue: I’ve to stay here for a few days before I come back to check on him so watch him.

Man 1: Okay. (got into the car)

Sue watches her servants drove off then she turn to look at the Suthikamol farm.​

---

Joy got her hand untie and stared to bam on the door and shouted for anyone to help her get out of the room.​

Joy: (shouted) Help! Anybody out there help me! (bam on the door) Anybody! Open this door! Anybody help!

Just then the door open and Joy stumble back as a bright light came into the room. Joy put her hand over her eye to block the light.​

Joy: Ken? (before she faint)

---

Tawan walk back inside the party feeling numb and furious from listing to the tape Vill play. He was a fool to have thought Ella really love him. All this time she was just using him to get back at her parents. He should have known from the star. Why did he have to let his emotions for her take the better of him, make him blind to see what was really happened in forth of him. Vill was right he got use. He should have listened to her in the first place and married her instant. At lest she love him, he thought.

Tawan look around the room for Ella. He spot Ella enjoying the event happily. He look at her and thought this time he won’t make the same mistake again. He wanted to make her pay for making a fool out of him. She gets what she did to him, he thought as he stared at her.

Nana saw her son looking at Ella oddly. She walks up to her son.​

Nana: (look at Tawan) Something wrong? You don’t look happy?

Tawan: I’m fine. (still looking at Ella) I have to go talk to Ella. (excuse himself)

Nana: (wonder) Why is he acting weir? (look at Tawan walk toward Ella)

Vill came inside the party as she saw Tawan walking toward Ella.

Vill: This time you are going to get it Ella. Tawan will be all mines. (laugh to herself)

Tawan walk up to Ella and grab her arm. Ella looks at Tawan. She notices something was odd by looking at him.​

Tawan: (kindly smile) Excuse the bride.

Before Ella could said a word Tawan pull her away from the guests. They went out of the room in the hallway to talk.​

Ella: (look at Tawan) Something wrong?

Tawan: (let go of Ella arm) What your reason for married me?

Ella: What got into you?

Tawan: Don’t pretend any more Ella or...(look at Ella)...should I said Neecha Duaysienklao is that your real name. (mad)

Ella: (kind of surprise)…I don’t know what you taking about? (turn to leave)

Tawan: (grab Ella arm to turn her to him) Not so fast. (look at Ella) Vill told me everything you are up too. You hired her to do your little dirty work for you huh? And trying to kill me?

Ella: Vill?

Ella couldn’t believe Vill told Tawan before she could get the change to explain to Tawan. Now he must have thought she only married him to get revenge on him. Now everything is all going wrong.​

Tawan: Now I think about it…that night you came to room…you were trying to kill me.

Ella: (panic) Tawan…You got it wrong. Yes I did want to kill you that night but I didn’t because I just realize that I have falling in love with you.

Tawan: (furious) You’re just lying. You never love me from the star. You only plan for me to fall in love with you so you can be close to me and kill me.

Ella: No Tawan…(shook her head) I do love you. (grab a hold of Tawan arm)

Tawan: You said you love me…(look at Ella)…you would have said it early when I have asked why you came back. But now I all ready know the truth behind your plan. (push Ella back) I want a divorce once we get back to the house. (furious & walk off)

Ella: (heartbreaking and try to hold her tears) Tawan…(ran up to him) You got to listen to me. I’ll explain everything. (hold Tawan arm)

Tawan: (pull his arm away roughly) I hear everything that I need to hear.

Tawan push Ella roughly away from him. Ella stumbles back and fell to the ground. Tawan look at Ella on the ground crying as she looks at him.​

Ella: (tear were coming down her cheek)…Ta...Tawan…

Tawan: I want you out of my parent’s farm once we get back. I don’t want to see your face ever! (shouted)

Tawan walk away from Ella as she feel everything inside her body went weak as she cry her heart out for Tawan. She clung to her chest as everything around her stared to spin as her tears blur her eyes as she look at Tawan walking away from her.​

Ella: (crying) Tawan!…

Ella was in pain that Tawan didn’t want to listen to what she have to said. She was hurting as she collapses to her side unconscious.​

jeeja

No more Ella n Tawan scenes. Urgh, I miss those the most. :(

Vill, urgh...she also ruining ppl's happiness. :angry:

Can't wait!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
PhoneO_5: Yeah poor Ella & Tawan that part is so sad.

jeeja: Where will be more scene of the two later on...I think...hehe

daimondlakorn:Aww thanks for recommend my story... :blush:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay in the last chapter I left the ending like that because I was debating for this chapter was it real or just a dream lol....Enjoy these two chapters. :lol:

Chapter 22

Ella: (shouting) Tawan!…(open her eyes)

Ella looks around the room.​

Ella: What happened?…(touch her head)

The door open and walk in Dodge.​

Dodge: Your up...(went beside Ella)

Ella: How did I end up here? (look around the room)

Dodge: Don’t you remember?

Ella: (shook her head) No.

Dodge: Tawan brought you here to the hospital.

Ella: So it was just all a dream?…

Dodge: (look at Ella) What is all a dream?

Ella: (laugh) I have a weir dream…I got married to Tawan and he found out everything about me. (laugh) What a crazy dream?

Dodge: (smile) Glad that its just a dream or else you be in deep water.

---

Tawan was walking to his car to go see Ella when Vill came out and ran to him.​

Vill: Tawan wait. (ran to him)

Tawan: (look at Vill run toward him) What dose she want now?

Vill: Are you going to visit Ella? (got to Tawan)

Tawan: Why?

Vill: Oh…I just want to come along to visit her. Is that okay with you? Hope it’s not to trouble you if I come along.

Tawan: (look At Vill) I guest you can come.

Vill: (smile) Thanks.

Vill went inside the car. Tawan got to the driver side and drove to the hospital.​

----

Nana watches her son drove off from the house. She walks to the living room and saw Joy.​

Nana: Joy. (walk into the room)

Joy: (look up from her book) Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: You didn’t go with Tawan to visit Ella?

Joy: No. I deicide too stay.

Nana: Oh…

----

Sam was in his office talking.​

Sam: How things coming along over there?

Por: Its going okay…but he keep on asking when he will get to come home.

Sam: Tell him soon…soon.

Por: Okay.

After talking to Sam, Por walk down the hall to a door. He opens the door and walk into the room.​

Win: So what did my father said? (playing the piano)

Por: (walk up to Win) Your father said soon but not now.

Win stop playing the piano as he turn to look at Por beside him.​

Win: Why must I wait this long? It been 18 years now.

Por: It won’t be that long any more…just be patient

---

Tawan and Vill got to the hospital. There was a gift shop there so Tawan told Vill to go ahead and he be there in a few minutes. Tawan went to the gift shop to buy some flowers and a stuff bear but they ran out of stuff toy. So he got a small glass box fill with papers cranes and the flowers.

Vill got to Ella room. She looks around to see if there was nobody around the area. She took out a small bottle of white powder and look at it.​

Vill: (look at the bottle) This time it be the end of you Ella.

Vill put the bottle back in her purse and fix herself before she knock the door. Inside the room Ella was reading a magazine.​

Ella: Who could that be? (look at Dodge)

Dodge: It must be Tawan. (got up to open the door)

Dodge opens the door and saw Vill. Vill walk in as Dodge close the door. Ella looks at Vill walking up to her.​

Vill: (faking concerned) I was so worried about you.

Ella: (look at Vill) Stop with your acting Vill. You’re not worried about me.

Vill: Fine. (sat down on the long couch)

Ella: Why are you here?

Vill: Can’t a friend come visit a friend at the hospital.

Ella: Since when did we become friends?

Before Vill could answer there was a knock at the door. Dodge went to open and Tawan walk in with a bunch of flowers and balloons saying get well soon.​

Ella: Tawan…

Tawan: (look at Ella) How are you?

Ella: Good…

Tawan: I got these for you. (put the flowers & balloons on the table)

Ella: Thanks. (look at the papers cranes in the glass box)

Dodge look at Tawan and Ella. Seem like they want some time alone. So he told Vill to come with him outside, he want to talk to her. Vill didn’t want to go but was force to leave with Dodge.

Ella looks at Tawan who was uncomfortable. He seems so different from the other time when she was sick.​

Ella:…I…

Before Ella could say, Tawan grab her and hug her.​

Tawan: (hug Ella) You scare me. I thought I lost you.

Ella: You really worried about me? (have to asked)

Tawan: (pull away and look at Ella) How could you said that? Of course I was worried about you. Don’t you know how much I’ve been worried sick if you didn’t make it? How will I tell you I love you?

Ella: (eye wide open) You love me. (point at herself)

Tawan: Yeah I love you.

Tawan smile as he playful mess Ella head.​

Ella: Hey…(move her head) When did you know you falling in love with me?

Tawan: (think)…Huh…I think when I first kiss you that morning after the party in your room. At the time I didn’t know I have falling for you. I push the feeling aside. When you got sick that feeling came back but I didn’t want to admit it was love until Dodge pop the question. I started to wonder about my falling for you. (smile)

Ella was happy to hear, Tawan have the same feeling as she have for him.​

---

At the Suthikamol farm, Joy was looking at the flowers in the back yard. When Nana walk up to her, they both stared to talk when Nana ask Joy the question is she really in love with her son?​

Nana: Do you really love my son as much as he loves you?

Joy:…I…I…

Nana: (look at Joy) Joy, I know you just protecting my son but do you really want to go through this wedding knowing you love someone else.

Joy:…How do you know?

Nana: I have my people. (look at Joy) I know you’re a good person who tries to help others but are you really sure you want to get married to Tawan knowing you will regret for the rest of your life knowing you didn’t married the one you love.

Joy: I…don’t know…

Joy question herself since she came to the farm do she really want to married Tawan knowing once she married him, she can’t go back to her life she wanted to be with Ken.​

Nana: Its not to late to back out while you still have a chance. I know Ella and Tawan love each other.

Joy: (look Nana) Are you sure about that?

Nana: I’m pretty sure they both are in love. If you haven’t notice the way Tawan look at Ella these couples of weeks and he away try to get Ella attention when he see her.

Joy: I have to think about it. Since you said they both in love I don’t want to make a mistake and hurt them from not getting each other.

Nana: Sure, think about it. Take your time. (smile)

---

Vill: (look at Dodge) What do you want to talk about?

Dodge: I know it’s you, who poison Ella. (look at Vill)

Vill: (didn’t look surprise by it) What are you going to do about it? You didn’t see me at the crime scene.

Dodge: I know it was you. I’m warning you if you try anything to hurt Ella, I’ll come after you. (walk away from the hospital lunchroom)

Vill watches as Dodge walk away from her. She was angry, Dodge found out about her plan. Now she needs a new plan.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 23

At the island Sue was watching Pong help the workers building a house. She was a few yard away from him.
Ja: He a hard worker. I hope he get to stay here with us. (watch Pong work)

Sue: He might not stay here.

Ja: How sad…Everybody on the island like him very much. (look at Sue) Why don’t you ask him to stay here with us?

Sue: I…(look at Ja)

Nam: (shouted) Help!

Sue and Ja turn to look at Nam shouting for help. They ran to Nam and the workers. The workers move the woods away from Pong as he lay on the ground unconscious.​

Sue: What happened? (worried)

Nam: I didn’t see a piece of the wood coming off the roof. Pong saw that it and pushes me aside.

Sue: Bring him to the house. (look at Ja) Ja, go get Doctor Kim here right away.

Ja: Ka. (ran off)

Sue watch as some of the workers bring Pong inside the house. They lay him on the bed.​

Sue: Go get me some water and clean towel.

Nam: Okay.

After Nam left the room, Sue walk up to Pong laying on the bed. She stared at him. He got burse and a cut on the side of his head. She light touches it. Nam came back to the room with a bowl of water and clean towel.​

Sue: Thank.

Sue took the clean towel and dips in the water and squeezes the water out and clean Pong face and the wound beside his head.​

Nam: (worried) Will…he be okay…I’m so worried. I own my life to him. (anxious)

Sue: (look at Nam) Don’t worried. Seem like he going to be okay. He just unconscious for the moment.

Doctor Kim came and checks on Pong.​

Dr. Kim: He going to be okay. He just have minor cut and burse.

Sue: Thank you for coming.

Dr. Kim: No problem.

Sue show Dr. Kim out of the room as Nam and Ja stay in the room and watch Pong.​

---

Ella came home after a few days at the hospital. Ella was sitting out on the porch when Joy came up to her.​

Joy: So what are you think? (by the door)

Ella: (turn to look at Joy) Joy?…Nothing.

Joy: (walk up to Ella) I haven’t had the chance to talk to you about Tawan?

Ella: What is it about? Tawan? You want to talk.

Joy: I just want to ask you are you in love with him? I need to know. (look at Ella)

Ella: (look at the view) Why do you need to know if I love Tawan or not?

Joy: If you are in love with Tawan…Are you really going through your revenge? Because if you are then I’m going to do whatever it take for you not to hurt Tawan, even if I have to married him.

Ella: (look at Joy) Why are you protecting Tawan? You know he’s the one who kill my parents. Why are you on his side?

Joy: His not the one who kill your parents.

Ella: How do you know if he not the one? There was nobody there but us and my parents. You were there with me that night and saw who it was.

Joy: It wasn’t him! (mad)

Tawan: What are you two talking about? (by the door)

Both Ella and Joy turn to look at Tawan by the door.​

Ella: Nothing.

Tawan: (walk up to them) It seem like you two were in the heat of argument.

Joy: No…we were just talking about flowers for the wedding. Did you hear anything?

Tawan: No. Why? Am I suppose to not hear what you two were talking about?

Ella: No…Do you need to talk to one of us?

Tawan: I was looking for you inside the house but your not inside.

Ella: Oh…I was out here looking at the beautiful view.

Joy: (look at Ella) We can talk later.

Joy walk pass Tawan but he grab her hand and stop her. Joy look at him.​

Tawan: (look at Joy) I need to talk to you later about our wedding.

Joy: (nodded her head) Sure.

Tawan let go of Joy hand as Joy walk away from the two.

---

---New York---

Win was walking down the hallway to his room when he suddenly feels dizzy. He look down the hall his version became burly. He pauses for a moment to get his version back before he walk to his room. When he got to his room he opens the door and walk in. He went over to his bed and lay on it thinking.​

---Past---

Sam looks at his son in froth of him. He was angry to what have happened when he and Nana walk into the room to find Tawan and Win were fighting with each other as Tawan push Win to the ground where there were broking glasses was and Win got cut from it. Sam slaps Tawan out of anger.​

Sam: (anger) How can you do this to your brother, trying to kill him.

Tawan: Who ask him to be in the way? He could die for all I care. (angry)

Sam: (slap Tawan) You have no heart. Why did I have a son like you? Your nothing like your brother.

Tawan: (outraged) If you and mom didn’t have Win, I won’t have been like this in the first place. You two only care about him.

Nana: (look at Tawan) We do care about you too Tawan.

Tawan: You are just saying that. You only want the best for Win! (ran out of the house to his car)

Sam: Tawan! (shouted)

Win stood up from the couch holding his hand on his side to go after his brother.​

Win: I going after him to try to talk to him. (look at his parents)

Nana: Win you can’t go after your brother in that conduction. You have to go to the hospital to get your wound clean up. (worried)

Win: (look at his mom) Don’t worried mom. I’ll be fine. (ran out of the house after his brother)

---End of Past---

Win look at the picture of his brother and Neecha when they were younger. He was angry as he slams the picture down on the desk.​

Win: You going to pay for this Tawan...(gnashing his teeth)...For making me be here and not you.

jeeja

Urgh, Win is so scary...eekkkkk :ph34r:

Tawan told Ella he loves her. So sweet! :wub:

Vill, she's just gettin' worser n worser in every chapter. :angry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omggg, that sweet scene when Tawan told Ella he loves her.
i was seriously going to yell out "AWWWWW!"
haha.., wow...Win and Vill...erggg..,
lovee it so far.
:]]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the comment. That sweet scene of Tawan telling Ella about his feel was awww. I have a smile reading that part. hehe

=====

Note must read:

Just to let you readers know from here out there will be some new characters appears in this story.

===

---->Side note:
From the star of the story I did not think that Dodge was going to be a main part of this story so I did not put anyone to play him. After weeks of thinking I decide to have Film Rattapoom play Dodge Wongyiriya...who is Joy younger brother.

---->A new cast...is Poo Praiya. She be playing Jin in here. You reader will meet her in this chapter.

=====

I was going to post chapter 25 with chapter 24 but decide to hold that chapter back until next week. Enjoy.

===

Chapter 24

Joy was in her room packing her stuff. She know she doing the right thing. After talking to Tawan a couples of days ago.​

---A few days ago---

Tawan: Joy (look at her) there been a lot going on lately…and we haven’t have the chance to talk about our wedding.

Just then Joy knew what Tawan was about to said. She spoken before Tawan could said what he want to said.​

Joy: I know what you going to said Tawan? (look at him)

Tawan: You do?

Joy: (nodded) Yes. Your in love with Ella. I can tell…your different since I’ve been here at the farm.

Tawan: I didn’t want our relationship to end like this. (hold Joy hand)

Joy: (smile) I’m okay with it. If you really love Ella…I’ll be happy and let you go be with the one you love.

Tawan: I’m happy you understand.

---End---

Joy was outside saying bye to everyone.​

Nana: (hug Joy) I’m so happy my son get to meet a kind, understandable person like you.

Joy: (hold her tears back) Thanks for letting me stay here and get to know you.

Nana: (look at Joy) You can come visit us any time you like. Your like a part of this family too.

Joy: (smile) Thanks.

Joy went over to Ella.​

Joy: (look at Ella) I hope you know what your doing?

Ella: (look at Tawan who talking to Dodge then back to Joy) Don’t worried about what I’m going to do.

Just then Tawan walk up to them. He hug Joy before she leave.​

Joy: I’ll come see you two when it’s the wedding if you invite me. (joke)

Tawan: (smile) Of course you’re be invite to the wedding.

Dodge walk up to them.​

Dodge: Ready to go sis.

Joy: (nodded) Yeah. (look at Tawan & Ella) Bye.

Tawan and Ella said good-bye to Joy as she got into the car. Joy wave at them as Dodge drove away. Everyone wave back to Joy as they watch the car leave.

---

Win was outside on the porch resting on a sunny day when someone was in the back of him.​

Jin: Are you feeling better? (by the door)

Win: (turn to look at the person) Jin? What are you doing here? (got up in a sitting posting)

Jin: (walk up to Win) I just came to see how your doing?

Win: I’m fine. (look at her)

Jin: (sit in a chair next to Win) Here I brought these for you. (hand a paper bag to Win)

Win: What is it? (took the bag and look inside)

Jin: Its your favor cookies. (she smile as she look at Win)

Win smile as he take out one of the cookies out and eat it. Jin stared at Win adorable as he eat the cookies.​

Win: You sure do know the right time to bring these cookies for me when I’m feel down.

Jin: Are you still thinking about what the doctor said?

Win: No…its not that. (look at Jin) I’m just thinking about my family.

Jin: Oh…(feel sad)

Just then Por was by the door and cough as Win and Jin turn to look at him.​

Por. Excuse me. I have some news to tell you.

Win: What is it? (look at Por)

Por: Your father call a few minutes ago and said you can leave in three weeks from today.

Win: Thanks.

Jin: (look at Win) You’re going home?

Win: Yeah…seem like I get to go home finally. (look at Jin)

Por: I’ll leave you two to talk now.

After Por left as Jin look at Win who was trouble by something.​

---

The sun was sitting as Tawan and Ella was walking through the sunflowers patch. Ella was in a light pink sunflower dress walking ahead of Tawan. Tawan gaze at Ella for a moment just looking at her, how lovely she right now. He smile as he walk up to Ella who was picking some of the sunflowers.​

Ella: Huh? (Tawan hug her from behind)

Tawan: (smile, still holding her) You look so lovely. I never notice that about you.

Ella: (smile) Will you didn’t said that when you saw me the first time. (tease Tawan)

Tawan: (turn Ella to face him) Will…I was blind by your ugly hair cut…(tease her)

Ella light punch Tawan on the shoulder for that comment.​

Tawan: Hey…(rub his shoulder)…If you didn’t have this ugly hair cut in the first place. I would have notice how lovely you look right away. (smirk)

Ella: Will…your mom was the one who give me this hair cut.

Tawan: My mom?…(point his finger at him)

Ella: Yeah, your mom. (smile)

Tawan: Will then I have to thanks my mom for giving you this hair cut. (rise his eyebrow)

Ella: What do you mean that by that? (have a question face on)

Tawan: (tip Ella chin up to meet his eye) If it wasn’t for my mom, we would never have all of those sweet arguments, sleeping in each other bed and that first kiss. (grin)

Ella: (still looking at Tawan)…that first kiss…

Ella didn’t get to finish her words as Tawan lean toward her and kiss her softly as the sun setting over the horizon.​

---

At night in Nana and Sam bedroom, Nana was reading a book when Sam came into the room. Nana look up from her book at her husband.​

Nana: Something wrong? (put her book down)

Sam: (close the door) I just talk to Por about Win coming back home.

Nana: Oh…Win coming home?

Sam: Yeah…he finally get to come home after all these years staying in the state.

Nana: It be heart breaking to have Win come home to find out his brother married the woman he love.

Sam: Will it be more heart breaking for Neecha to find out she been play this hold time when she find out the truth behind everything.

Nana: (feel sad) If it wasn’t for that awful car crash. We would never have to split our sons up like this in the first place and the death of Neecha’s parents.

Sam: (look at his wife) When that time come I just hope we bee able to explain everything to her.

---

Everything was going great. Tawan and Ella are enjoying each other and spending time together planning for their wedding. They were in love with each other as the day went by.​

---

Ella close her bedroom door and walk downstairs to meet Tawan as they were going out to dinner. After Ella left, Vill came out from her hiding place. She walk toward Ella room.

Vill: I’ll find something on you Ella, what you’re up too and show it to Tawan that your just getting revenge on him.

Vill open Ella bedroom door and went inside. She look around the place where she should stared. She walk over to Ella’s desk and look around there first. She didn’t see anything so she went over to the closet. She open it and look around then she saw a suitcase. She pull it out.

Downstairs Ella and Tawan was about to go out when she forgot her purse. She went back to her room to get it.​

---In Ella room---

Vill: C’mon…(trying to open the suitcase)

As Vill trying to open the suitcase, Ella was down the hallway.

Vill: Yes! (look inside the suitcase) Lets see what your hiding.

Vill was going through the stuff in the suitcase. She saw a yellow envelope. She was about to open it when she hear the door knot opening.​

Vill: Shit…(look at the door)

Vill look around the room to hide quickly. Ella open the door and went over to her bed to get her purse. As she about to leave she notice something. She look at the closet door open.

Ella: Huh? (walk over to the closet) I don’t remember leaving this open.

Ella close the door and went out of the room. After Ella close her bedroom door, Vill came out under the bed.​

Vill: (look at herself) I’m all dirty. (dust herself)

Vill look at the yellow envelope in her hand and smile.​

jeeja

urgh...Vill is always up to no good.

I love the sweet scenes b/w Tawan n Ella.
those r so cute!!!! :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here is Chapter 25. Enjoy. :lol: and Happy Easter everyone.

Chapter 25

The day before the wedding, Ella was in town making a phone call to her sister.​

Sue: (on the phone) Are you sure, you don’t want to go through this revenge.

Ella: Yes, I’m sure.

Sue: You do know Tawan is the cause of our parents death.

Ella: Yes, I know.

Sue: Can you live with this knowing the man you going to marry kill our parents?

Ella: (hesitant)…Yes. I can live with it.

Sue: Okay then. I’ll take care this end of the plan.

Ella: Thanks. I’ll talk to Vill about not going through the plan.

Sue: Okay.

Ella: Bye. (put the phone down)

Ella walk back to the car and wonder something.​

---

In Vill room, she was going through everything for tomorrow. She going to make Ella pay for taking Tawan away from her. She look at the papers in her hand.​

Vill: Now I got you Ella. (kiss the papers) You be sorry for messing with me. (laugh evil)

Just then her cell phone ring. Vill went to pick it up on the dresser table.​

Vill: Hello.

Person: How you been?

Vill: Oh, its you. What do you want?

Person: Just want to check up on you to see how things coming along.

Vill: Everything is going great.

Person: If everything going great. I want those documents soon.

Vill: You get your documents soon enough. I just have to take care of some personal stuff first.

Person: I’ll be waiting then.

The person end the call as he turn in his chair to look at a picture on his desk.​

---

---New York City---

Jin was walking down the hallway of a hospital. She feel weak in the leg as she couldn’t walk any more. She hold onto the rail for supporter as she think of the conversion she have with Win doctor.​

---Conversion---

Dr. Smith: If he doesn’t do this operation there no garneted he would be able to live long. That why I call you in to tell you this so you can talk to him and make him change his mine to do this operation soon.

Jin: (tremor) What? Why didn’t he tell me he need this operation?

Dr. Smith: I try to talk to him a few weeks ago but he won‘t listened. He told me not to tell you about it.

---End of conversion---

Jin arrive at Win house. Por open the door.​

Jin: Is Win home?

Por: Come in.

Jin went inside and waited in the living room as Por brought a cup of water for her. Jin took the cup on the table and drink it. She was still holding the cup when Por came back to the room with a letter. He hand it to her.​

Por: Mr. Suthikamol left you this. (hand it to Jin)

Jin: (puzzle) Huh? What this?

Por: (look at Jin) He left to Chiang Mai this morning. He told me to give you this letter.

Jin: (drop her cup) What? H...he left?

Por: Miss. Miss are you okay.

Por went to help Jin to the couch. Jin couldn’t believe Win left with out telling her.​

---

At night Tawan was out in the back yard looking at the stars. He took out the earring in his pocket and look at it. Ella saw Tawan outside when she walk pass the back door.​

Ella: (look at Tawan looking at something in his hand) Huh? What he doing out there?]

Ella walk out of the house toward Tawan.​

Ella: What are you doing out here? (standing a few feet away from Tawan)

Tawan: (turn to look at Ella) Ella. I just came out there to look at the stars.

Ella: (walk up to Tawan) Oh. (stood beside Tawan and look up at the stars) Tonight the stars are bright.

Tawan: (look back at the stars) Yeah, they sure are bright tonight. (turn back to Ella) I…I want to give you this.

Ella: (look at Tawan) What is it?

Tawan: Here…(took Ella hand and put the earring in her paw)…I hope this time you keep it.

Ella: (look at the earring in her paw) I…

It was the pair of earring he given to her a few months ago. She thought back to when she threw back it at him saying she didn’t wanted it.​

Tawan: Will you keep it this time?

Ella look at Tawan and nodded her head as she hug Tawan.​

---

The next morning everyone was getting ready for the wedding. Vill walk to Ella room.​

Vill: (close the door) You want to see me.

Ella: (look at Vill from where he is) I want to talk about the plan. I talk to Sue and we decide not to go through with it. You can leave. James will pay you the rest of the money.

Vill wasn’t to happy to hear about this. She really want Ella to go through her plan so she can tell Tawan all about it. Then Tawan can run back into her arm.​

Vill: Why are you backing out? Are you scare you might get caught?

Ella: (look at Vill) I don’t need to tell you anything. If you have nothing more to said, you may leave.

Vill stared at Ella for a moment then she left the room. Once outside the hall, Vill talk to herself.​

Vill: I’ll make sure Tawan see those papers you have about him and his family. (walk away)

---

Pong: You want to see me.

Pong walk into the room as Sue look up at him.​

Sue: Yes. I want to tell you…you can go back to the main land.

Pong was surprise by what Sue said. He can go back. No way. He though. She must be up to something as he look at her.​

Sue: Aren’t you happy? You get to leave this island.

Pong: Yeah…but why all of a suddenly. What are you really up too?

Sue: Nothing. I just though you would like to know this.

Pong: When do I leave this place?

Sue: Tomorrow.

Pong leave the room as Sue watch him. Nam came into the room as Pong was by the door.​

Nam (look at Pong then walk into the room) Miss. Sue.

Sue: Yes.

Nam: There a problem. Some of the kids were out playing by the sea and they never return home. Their parents are worried something bad might have happened to their kids.

Sue: (worried) What?

Nam: We been looking for them a couples of hours now. Though I come tell you this.

Sue: (mad) You should have come tell me sooner.

Nam: I though we would find them by this time but it seem like we can‘t find them.

Sue: Call everybody out and we sore this out.

Nam: Okay.

Nam left the room. Pong didn’t leave as he hear everything. He turn to look at Sue.​

Pong: Do you need help with the search?

Sue: (look at Pong) I though you left.

Pong: I hear everything so you might as well let me help you find these kids before dark.

Sue: (didn’t know what to said)…Thanks.

---

Nana look at Ella in her wedding dress. She was happy everything she plan out went as she thought it would have gone. Nana just hope after the wedding her son and Ella would still be together no matter what they going to face ahead of them.​

Nana: You look beautiful. (happy)

Ella: (smile) Thanks, Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: I know you were the one for my son. Have you told Tawan, how you feel about him yet?

Ella: (shook her head) Not yet but soon.

Nana: Oh forgot to ask where are you two going for your honeymoon trip?

Ella: To my friend beach house.

Nana: Aww…honeymoon at the beach that will be great. (smile)

---

Tawan walk out of his room to go get something. After Tawan was gone. Vill pop out where she was hiding. She walk over to Tawan room and open it. She went inside.​

Vill: (look around the room) Hum…where should I put this so Tawan can see it before he get married?

Vill saw the table where Tawan put his stuff at. She walk over to the table and put the papers on the table.

Vill: Man, I can wait to see Tawan come back to me after he see these papers. (grin)

Vill walk out of the room. She didn’t know someone saw her coming out from Tawan room.​

Dodge: (look at Vill walking away) What is she up to?

Dodge walk to Tawan room and open the door and went inside to look around.​

Dodge: She much have come in to do something?

Tawan was walking down the hall as Dodge was still looking around the room. Tawan was about to open the door when a servant call out to him. Inside the room at the same time Dodge saw the papers on the table. He went to grab it.​

Dodge: Knew it. She was up to something. (holding the papers in his hand)

Tawan open the door and walk in. Dodge was hiding under the bed. Tawan got his suite jacket and left the room. After Tawan close the door Dodge came out from under the bed. Dodge look at the papers in his hand. It was the information he have given to Ella a couples of months ago. Dodge put the papers inside his suite jacket pocket and left the room.​

---

In the ballroom guests were coming and greeting the bride at the door. Tawan came up to Ella beside her and smile at her.​

Ella: (look at Tawan) What took you?

Tawan: Oh…I just have to fix something.

Tawan notice that Ella was wearing the earring he give to her yesterday.​

Tawan: You look beautiful.

Ella: (smile) You look handsome yourself too. (tease Tawan)

Tawan playful pinch Ella nose for that. After all the guests have come they went inside the ballroom. They went to the froth of the stage for the blessing.​

Nana pour the water over Tawan and Ella hand.​

Nana: Wish you two enjoy life together and help each other out when one is going through some tough time.

Tawan and Ella look at each other than back to his mom. Nook, Joy, Dodge came to bless them. After that the party started. They talk to the guests at each table and took pictures. Tawan and Ella was so happy in love with each other. Almost everyone was happy for the couple except for one. Vill was watching Ella and Tawan dancing.​

Vill: (think) How come Tawan not angry at Ella? Did he see the papers?…Or maybe he knew what Ella up and want to ge…

Her though was interrupt by Dodge.​

Vill: What do you want? (give Dodge a glare)

Dodge: I want to talk to you.

Dodge grab Vill arm before she knew it and pull her out to the hallway.

Vill: Hey!…Let go of my arm. (try to hit Dodge)…let go.

Once outside in the hall Dodge swung Vill to face him as he let go of her arm.​

Dodge: I told you not to get involved in Ella life. Just follower her order. If you don’t then I have to tell her what you’re up too then you be sorry for mess in her life.

Vill: (mad) Why do I have to follower her order anyway? Why can’t life go my way for once? (tearing up) I love Tawan too.

Dodge: (sighed) Tawan is not your to being with. So stop butting into their life. If you still want to stay at the farm.

Vill: I hate you! Why do you have to make me be in this position? If you didn’t have to call me to work for her, I would have been happy living my own life in the first place knowing what I can’t have what’s mine to being with. But now my life change and I don’t care anymore. I go after what not mine even if I have to kill everybody to get it.

Vill wipe her tears away from her face and walk away but Dodge grab her arm before she can walk pass him. He pull her back to him as he look at Vill who was tearing up.​

Dodge: (wipe her tears from her cheek) Come with me.

Dodge walk to the elevator holding to Vill hand as she follower him. Nook came out to look for Dodge when she see him holding to Vill hand as they went to the elevator.

Nook: Huh?