Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Dodge came in time, the savior of the day! :D
hmm, wonder when Tawan will find out? But I know eventually, Vill will come up with something again. urgh :angry:
lovin' their sweet scenes. :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 26. Enjoy. :D

Chapter 26

---New York City---

Jin was in her room as she walk over to the desk and put the letter Win wrote to her in the draw. She look at herself in the mirror thinking.​

Jin: What should I do? Should I go after Win and tell him…

There was a knock at the door.​

Servant: Jin. (knock) Jin are you in there?

Jin: Coming.

Jin walk to open the door.​

Servant: Your father want to see you right now in his study room.

Jin: Okay.

Servant: (look at Jin) Something wrong? You look worried about something.

Jin: Nothing wrong.

Jin close her door and walk to meet her father in his study room. Jin knock before entering the room.​

Jin: Dad, you want to see me. (close the door)

John: (look at his daughter) Yes, I want to see you. Did you tell Win what we talk about a couples of week ago?

Jin: (look down at the floor) No. I didn’t get the chance to talk to him. I went to visit him today to tell him but he left to Thailand this morning.

John: What?

John look at his daughter and notice she look gloom.​

John: So what are you going to do now?

Jin: (sighed) I don’t know.

John: (walk over to his daughter) Why don’t you go to Thailand and meet him? And tell
him.

Jin: (look at her father) Dad…Why are you saying this?

John: I’ve been thinking a lot lately. If Win the person who make you happy then I’m happy.

Jin: (happy) Thanks dad. (hug her father)

---

Tawan and Ella was in their bedroom after the party was over.​

Sam: Be a good husband Ella.

Tawan nodded his head.​

Nana: (hug Ella) If Tawan giving you a hard time just come to us and we deal with him. (wink at Ella)

Tawan: Mom.

Nana: I’m just saying.

Sam: Will we be leaving then.

Nana: Have a lovely night. Tomorrow will be your honeymoon tripe. (wink at Tawan & Ella)

Tawan: Mom, no need to said that. (rush his mom out the room)

Nana: I’m going. (happy)

Tawan close the door and turn to look at Ella who was standing beside the bed looking at him. The bed was decorate with red roses petals making a heart in the middle of the bed. Ella give Tawan a smile as he walk toward her.​

Tawan: (hold both of Ella hand) You look so lovely today. I couldn’t take my eye off you.

Ella: (shy) Tawan…(look at him)…I have something to tell you.

Tawan give Ella a sweet look which make her feel limping. She couldn’t tell him when he looking all sweet like that at her.​

Tawan: Something on your mine?

She though it can wait. She doesn’t want to ruin this even.​

Tawan: Are you going to tell me what on your mine? Or you just want to stared at me? (smile)

Ella: (quickly look away)…Um….

Tawan: Will.

Ella: I just want to said I love you.

Tawan: That all.

Ella: (nodded) Ye…yeah. I know I haven’t told you how I feel about you. Since you told me at the hospital how much you love and care for me.

Tawan: I all ready know how you feel about me. (smile)

Ella: (look at Tawan) You knew all ready?

Tawan: (nodded) Yeah.

Tawan look at Ella as he lean in to kiss her. Somehow Ella hesitant a bit as Tawan lean in but looking at Tawan who look at her with so much love, she relaxed as Tawan kiss her lips.​

---

In Sam and Nana room they were talking.​

Nana: I thought Win was coming home next week?

Sam: I thought too but seem like he came home early then we expect.

Nana: Where is he staying at? (got into bed)

Sam: He staying at the beach house for the night.

Nana: At less Tawan and Ella won’t be here to see Win yet. It would have been a disaster if Win have show up at the wedding today.

Sam: Sooner or later they all have to meet. (look at his wife)

---

At the beach house Win was outside looking at the stars. He thought of his brother and now he finally here now, he going to get his revenge on his brother.​

Win: I can’t wait to see you Tawan.

Win grin evilly as he thought of his plan.​

---

Tawan came out from the bathroom in his cutie pajama. Ella was all ready in her pajama waiting for Tawan to come to bed. Tawan smile at Ella as he went to his side of the bed . They both look at each other shy.

Both: (shy) So…

Tawan: You go first.

Ella: No. You go first. I interrupted you.

Tawan: (couldn’t think of anything to said) …Uh…umm…so…

Tawan didn’t want to said the obviously thing. Ella was looking at Tawan nervously. She knew what he was trying to said.​

Ella:…Uh…its getting late so…we better get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.

Tawan: Yeah….I was going to said the same thing too…(lie)…so good night. (look at Ella)

Ella: (look at Tawan) Good night to you too.

Both lay on their side of the bed looking at the ceiling try to go to sleep. Through out the night they both toss and turn in their sleep. Finally morning came and they both got some sleep but not for long. There was a knock at the door.​

Nana: (knock) Tawan. Are you two up?

Tawan hear his mom so he got up. He look at his right side of the bed and Ella was sleeping. He got out of bed and went to open the door.​

Tawan: (open the door a bit) Yes mom.

Nana look at her son who didn’t look like he have enough sleep from last night. She wonder what happened between him and Ella. Why her son look so tiring this morning?​

Nana: (tease) You look like you didn’t have enough sleep. Did you two stay up the hold night…

Tawan: (cut his mom off) Of course not mom. What is it you came knocking at this early in the morning?

Nana: (grin) I just came to see are you two up yet? Its going to be a long drive to where you two are going.

Tawan: Yes, we up mom…thanks to you.

Nana: I’ll see you two downstairs for breakfast then.

Tawan: Okay.

Tawan close the door and turn around to see Ella up.​

Ella: Morning. (smile)

Tawan: (walk over to her) Morning.

Ella: Did you have a good night sleep?

Tawan: Yeah. (lie) How about you?

Ella: Yeah. (lie)

Tawan: Will we better wash up and get dress to meet my parents.

Ella: (got out of bed) I’ll go use the bathroom then.

Ella walk over to the bathroom, when Tawan came behind her and grab her hand to turn her to look at him.​

Ella: Something wrong? (look at Tawan)

Tawan wrap his arm around Ella waist as she was in his embrace.​

Ella: (nerves) Ta…Tawan

Tawan: (smile looking at her) I just want to give my sweet wife a good morning kiss.

Ella: (shy) Oh…

Tawan lean to kiss Ella on the forehead. Tawan smile at Ella then went to the bathroom. Ella look at Tawan walking to the bathroom. She wonder why did he kiss her on the forehead this time? He never done that. He always kiss her on the lips.​

jeeja

i envy their love so muchie. Tawan n Ella are lovable.
Win seems up to no good, no good @all.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Sunday is here.:lol:....Here is Chapter 27 & 28. Enjoy

Side Note:
Rasa Rittapinun From "My Crazy Stalker Wife" will in this story. You readers will know a little info who she is in this story.....It be a across over to her story after this story end. Just to let ya know that.

===========================

Chapter 27

At a hotel Vill woke up. She look around the room and notice this isn’t her room. She then look at herself and notice she not in her clothes. She wearing guy clothes.​

Vill: What happened? Where my clothes?

Vill got out of bed and walk out of the bedroom. She look around the place. She went to the balcony to look at the view. She didn’t notice someone sitting beside the table out on the balcony.​

Dodge: (sitting beside the table) Your up.

Vill: (turn to look at Dodge) Is this your place?

Dodge: I just rent this place time to time. (put his book down on the table)

Vill: (look at Dodge) Did we…do?…

Dodge: (got up from his chair) No. We didn’t sleep together.

Vill: (relief) Then why am I in your clothes?

Dodge: You drink to much last night and you threw up all over your dress. I have a maid come change you.

Vill: Oh.

Dodge: (stop by the door) If your hunger come inside. I made some breakfast.

Dodge look at Vill then went inside. Vill follower in behind Dodge.​

---

Tawan pull the car into the driveway of a house at the beach.​

Ella: (ecstatic) We’re here. (got out of the car)

Tawan: (got out of the car) This is the place we going to spend our honeymoon? (look around)

Ella: (turn to look at Tawan) Yeah. This is the place . Its beautiful here.

Tawan: (took off his sunglass) This doesn’t look like a honeymoon place I have in mine.

Ella: (smile) Then what do you have in mine.

Tawan: Will…I thought we could sp…(cut off by someone)

Person: (thrilled) Ella! (ran down the stairs)

Both Ella and Tawan turn to look at the person running down the stairs to meet them.​

Ella: (happy) Rasa.

Rasa: I’m so happy you’re here. (hug Ella)

Ella: (hug Rasa) I’m happy I came here. How are you doing these days?

Rasa: Good. (smile)

Tawan: (cough) Uh umm...(look at Ella)

Ella: (turn to look at Tawan) Oh…(smile)…Rasa this is Tawan Suthikamol, my husband.

Rasa: Sawadee ka. (smile)

Ella: Tawan, this is my best friend Rasa Rittapinun.

Tawan: Sawadee krub. (smile)

Rasa: He look might handsome. (wink at Ella)

Ella: (blush) Rasa.

Rasa: Lets go inside.

They went inside the house as two servant came out to bring in Tawan & Ella bags.​

---

Sam put the phone down after talking to Win. Nana was in the room as she look at her husband.​

Nana: What did Win said?

Sam: He said he going to stay at the beach house for a few days before coming to meet us.

Nana: Oh.

Sam: (look at his wife) Where did Tawan said they were going on their honeymoon?

Nana: Why you ask?

Sam: I hope they didn’t go to Pattaya. Win staying there.

Nana: Oh no. Ella said they were going there. (look at Sam) What are we going to do? (worried)

Sam: There nothing we can do. Lets just hope they don’t bump into each other.

---

After talking to his father Win took a walk on the beach.​

Win: (think) Jin, you must hate me for not telling you know I left all without saying a word to you.

Win stop walking and look at the ocean wave coming to shore then back to the ocean again. He thought his life was like the wave coming home and not be able to stay long. Just like his love for Neecha as he think of her.​

---Past---

Tawan: Here. (hand it to Neecha) I got this for you.

Neecha: (open the box) Its beautiful. I love it. (overjoyed & hug Tawan)

Tawan: Happy birthday.

Neecha: Thank you.

Tawan: I also bought a pair of earring to go with it but I lost it.

Ella: (blissful & look at Tawan) That okay. I still love the bracelet.

Tawan: Let me help you put it on.

Neecha: Okay.

Tawan help put the bracelet on Neecha. Neecha was smiling as she look at her gift Tawan bought her. They didn’t notice someone was watching them from inside the house.​

---End of Past---

Win walk back to the house wondering if his parents didn’t sent him away to live oversea would he have married Neecha and stared a family by now.​

---

It was one in the afternoon. Dodge was in his office working. He look at his watch. It was lunch time.​

Dodge: (wonder) Uh…Did she leave yet? I better call to see if she there or not.

Dodge pick up the phone to call Vill to see if she still at the hotel when his secretary knock at the door. He put the phone down.​

Dodge: What is it?

Secretary: Mr. Wongyiriya there a young lady here to see you. (peek into the office)

Dodge: (wonder) Who could it be?…(look at his secretary) Who the young lady?

Secretary: Miss. Yoogthatat. She said you know her.

Dodge wonder why Nook came to see him for? He told his secretary to let Nook in. Nook came into the room.​

Dodge: Have a seat. (look at Nook)

Nook: Thanks. (seat down in a chair)

Dodge: What bring you here to see me?

Nook: (look at Dodge) I just came to see if you want to go have lunch. I know we don’t know each other that well but I just want to ask you some questions over lunch.

Dodge: Sure. Its lunch time for me anyway.

Dodge grab his jacket and walk out of the room with Nook. After Dodge and Nook left there was a phone call coming in. Dodge secretary pick it up.​

Secretary: Hello.

Vill: Is Mr. Wongyiriya in.

Secretary: He just step out to have lunch.

Vill: I see. (disappointed)

Secretary: Would you like to leave a message for him when he come back?

Vill: That all right.

Secretary: Okay.

Vill put the phone down. She wonder around the room thinking.​

Vill: Should I leave a note or not?

Just then there was a knock at the door. She went to open it.​

Vill: Who could it be? (walk to open the door)

Dry cleaner guy: Deliver for…(look at the paper)…Mr. Wongyiriya.

Vill: He not in at the moment but I’ll take it for him.

Dry cleaner guy: Okay, just sign here.

Vill sign the paper then the guy give her the clothes. Vill close the door and look at the clothes in the bag. It was her dress.​

---

At the boat dock everyone was sad that Pong was going back to the main land.​

Nam: (sad) We going to miss you. (sniff)

Ja: (look at Pong) Can’t you stay?

Pong: No…(look at both Nam & Ja)…Thank you for taking care of me while I got hurt and everything.

Ja: (look at Sue) Miss. Why don’t you asked him to stay with us? He help us out a lot here.

Sue: (look at Pong then at Ja) Sorry Ja. He can’t stay here. He must want to go back to his family and friends. They must miss him a lot.

Ja: (sad) Awww…

Pong look at Sue, think if she just have ask him to stay he would.​

Boat man: The boat is ready to leave.

Sue: Ka. (look at Pong) Sor…sorry to bring you here and make you stay such a long time.

Pong: I got use to it.

Sue: So this is good by then.

Pong: Why aren’t you coming?

Sue: There no need for me to come back. Ella & Tawan all ready married. You don’t need to worried about Mr. & Mrs. Suthikamol. They know you were here the hold time.

Pong: Then this is goodbye.

Sue: Yeah.

Pong got onto the boat and look at Sue and everyone on the island as the boat took off. Everyone wave at Pong. Sue just look at Pong as the boat went.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 28

Tawan was outside on porch looking at the beautiful view. Rasa came out to the porch with some drinks.​

Rasa: (put the drinks on the table) Here some drinks for you and Ne…Ella.

Tawan: Thank you. (look at Rasa) So your Ella best friend.

Rasa: Yeah. (sit down) We were best friends since kids. Ella is a sweet loveable person until her parents death. (quick cover her mouth)

Tawan: Her parents death?

Rasa: Oops. Why did I said that. (talk to herself)

Rasa got up to leave but Tawan block her way.​

Tawan: What happened to her parents?

Rasa: Just forget what I said. (walk away)

Rasa left in a hurry to go inside so she won’t have to answer Tawan question about Ella past.​

Rasa: (hit her head with her hand) Rasa, Rasa, you almost give away Ella past. (walk to her room)

Tawan lean on the rail thinking what Rasa just said. He didn’t know anything about Ella, what she like, don’t like where her family live? All he know is that she work for his parents on the ranch. Tawan look at the sea when he caught a glance of Ella down by the sea. He walk down to her.

Ella watching the waves as it come to shore and crash against her feet. She thought back to when she first meet Tawan at the beach. She smile just thinking about it.​

---Past---

Neecha was playing in the sand when her mom call out to her.​

Ann: Neecha. (walk toward her daughter) Neecha.

Neecha: (didn‘t look up) Yes mom. (still building her castle)

Ann: Neecha, I want you to meet someone.

Neecha: (look up at her mom) Who do you want me to meet?

Ann: I want you meet Tawan.

Tawan step to the side of Ann as she said his name. Neecha look at Tawan.​

Ann: Tawan is Mr. & Mrs. Suthikamol son. Be nice to him.

Neecha smile at Tawan who give her a glare then look away. Her mom left the two to play.​

Neecha: Hi. (smile)

Tawan ignore Neecha and walk away from her.​

Neecha: Hey…(got up from the sand)…hey you, why you ignore me? (point her finger at Tawan)

Tawan: (walk away from Neecha) Why did I have to come? This is all Win fault for not coming.

Neecha: (walk behind Tawan) Hey you! I’m talking to you. Are you deaf?! Can’t you hear me talking to you.

Tawan was annoying by Neecha so he turn around to face her. Neecha didn’t have time to stop as she crash into Tawan as she land on the sand.​

Tawan: (stared at Neecha on the ground) What your problem little girl?

Neecha: Are you going to help me up? (put her hand out at him)

Tawan: Why? You can get up yourself? (turn around to leave)

Neecha: I guess your not man enough to help a lady up when she down.

Tawan turn around with that and stuck his hand out to help Neecha up. She smile.​

Tawan: Are you happy now little girl? (roll his eyes at Neecha)

Neecha: (smile evilly) No, but this will make me happy.

Before Tawan knew what was coming Neecha kick him in the leg and laugh. Tawan yell as he bend down to sore his feet.​

Tawan: (look up at Neecha) What the hell was that for?

Neecha: That for ignore me and not been nice to me. (ran to the house)

Tawan: You going to pay for this. (shouted & watch Neecha ran to the house)

---End Past---

Tawan came up to Ella from behind her and hug her. It startle her.​

Tawan: (still hug her) Just want to hold you like this.

Ella: Tawan, people might stared at us.

Tawan: I don’t care about people staring at us. We are after all husband and wife.

Ella: Tawan.

Tawan: Okay, okay…(turn Ella to look at him)…I just want to ask you about your parents death?

Ella: (alarm) Where did you hear that from?

Tawan: I hear it from Rasa. Why didn’t you tell me about your parents death? Seem like I don’t really know who you are?

Ella wonder did Rasa mention who she was to Tawan.​

Ella: Of course you know who I am for these couples of months we spend time together know each other all ready. Did she say thing else?

Tawan: No. Why?

Ella: Nothing.

Tawan: (look at Ella) Are you hiding something I should know?

Ella: I would never hind anything from you. (lie)

Tawan stared at Ella all sweet before he knew what hit him.​

Tawan: Hey.

Ella smile as she splash watch at Tawan. Tawan look at Ella who laugh at him getting wet.​

Tawan: (point his finger at Ella) Its not nice to splash water at other people.

Ella: (smile devilish) What are you going to do about it?

Tawan: (smile) Come here and you find out.

Ella: I don’t think so.

Ella laugh as she ran off. Tawan caught up to her and pull her to him as they both splash into the water. They both were having fun splashing watch at each other. Suddenly Tawan stop Ella as they look at each other. Tawan was going to kiss Ella when she suddenly splash water at him then got up to ran out of the water smiling. Tawan just stared at her as he smile watching her going to the shore.​

---

Nook was sitting in the backyard thinking of her conversation she have with Dodge over lunch today.​

---Conversation---

Dodge: (put his drink down) You said you having something to asked about me?

Nook: (look at Dodge) Yes. I hope this isn’t rude to ask you.

Dodge: (smile) Its not rude. Just ask me anything and I’ll try to answer my best.

Nook: Uh…Are you seeing Vill? Why I asked this is because I saw you two leaving together during Tawan and Ella wedding party.

Dodge: (laugh) You just want to ask that.

Nook: (nodded) Yeah, because Vill is my friend and I don’t want to see her get hurt. She been hurt by guy before.

Dodge: (look at Nook) No we not seeing each other. During the party Vill didn’t feel to well so I took her home. I think that when you saw us.

Nook: (relief) Oh. (pick her cup up to drink)

Dodge: Are you asking me this because your interested in me? (smile)

Nook choke on her drink when he asked her that question.​

Dodge: Are you okay. Here…(hand her some handkerchief)…Sorry to make you choke.

Nook: Its okay.

---End Conversation---

Nook wonder about Dodge question he ask her. Is she interested in him? It can’t be. She never thought about it in that way.​

---

At the airport Jin look at the paper in her hand. She walk out of the airport to get a cab. Someone watch her from a distant as she got into a cab. Inside the cab Jin made a call.​

Win: Hello.

Jin: …Win.

Win: Jin?

Jin:…I’m calling to tell you I’m here in Thailand.

---

At night Tawan and Ella was in their bedroom. Tawan went to take a shower after Ella came out from the bathroom. There was a knock at the door Ella went to open.​

Ella: Rasa.

Rasa: I just came to check if you two need anything.

Ella: We good.

Rasa: Okay. Uh…(look at Ella)…about this morning I hope Tawan didn’t ask you about your parents. We were talking and I totally forgot and it slip out from my mouth.

Ella: Yeah Tawan did ask about my parents.

Rasa: I’m sorry I cause you problem. I did meant it to tell him. (sad face)

Ella: Its okay. You didn’t cause any problem. (smile)

Rasa: Then good night.

Ella: Night.

Ella close the door after talking to Rasa. She turn around just then Tawan came out from the bathroom half naked, having a towel wrap around his waist. Ella quick cover her eyes with her hand and turn around to the door.​

Ella: Tawan. (still cover her eye)

Tawan: (smile and getting dress in his pajama) Ella, no need to be shy. Don’t you remember our first time when you saw me like this all ready. (walk toward her)

Ella: But at that time you have your short on. This time you only have a towel.

Tawan: (turn her to face him) What the different between the two anyway? It still the same thing.

Ella: Will…(change the subject)…um its getting late we better get some sleep. (walk over to the bed)

Tawan: (follower Ella to the bed) If you said you want to go to bed then you get it then.

Ella: What do you mean by that? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: I mean we didn’t do it on our wedding night why not today night. (smile devilish)

Ella: Tawan. (light punch him on the shoulder)

Tawan laugh as Ella hit him with the pillow. Tawan caught the pillow as the two struggle with it.​

Ella: Let go of the pillow. (pull it to her)

Tawan: (smile) Not until you stop hitting me with it. (put it to him)

The two still struggle with the pillow suddenly Ella lost her balance. Tawan caught her in time as the two fall on the bed. They both look into each other eyes. In the moment Tawan lean in to kiss her. He use his other hand to turn out the lamp beside the bed.​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
their past is so cute. Tawan not being polite to Neecha.
the last scene was a great cliff hanger. can't wait to read what happens next.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 29 & 30. Enjoy. ^_^

Chapter 29

Nana and Sam walk down the stairs to the car. The servants put the last suitcase in the back of the car. Sam walks over to Pong who where beside the car as Nana went inside the car to wait for Sam.​

Sam: (look at Pong) Sorry to have you go through this mess.

Pong: It’s okay. I understand Mrs. Suthikamol and you doing this for Tawan.

Sam: (pat Pong on the shoulder) I’m glad you understand. We’re going back to Bangkok so we leave the ranch for you to take care.

Pong: I’ll do my best to keep this ranch like before.

Sam walk to the car and went inside. Pong and couples of servants watch as the car pull out from the driveway and to the road.​

---Inside the car---

Nana: (look at Sam) How did Pong take it?

Sam: He said he understand us for putting him in this positing.

Nana: (smile) I’m glad he understand. Now it’s onto Win and Tawan.

Sam: Yes now we have to think of Win and Tawan.

---

Tawan was sleeping as he reach out to Ella but she wasn’t there. He woke up to look at her side of the bed. He wonder when did she wake up and why didn’t she wake him. Suddenly he grin as he thought of yesterday night. He got out of bed to wash up and get dress to go find Ella.

Ella was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She was cheerful as she cook.

Tawan walk into the dinner room to see the table set for two. He went to the kitchen to see Ella cooking. He smile as he walk up to her. Ella have her back toward Tawan so she didn’t see Tawan walking up to her.​

Tawan: (hug Ella from behind) Morning.

Ella: (startle) Tawan. (put her knife down and turn around to Tawan) Morning. (shyly smile)

Tawan: Why didn’t you wake me up this morning?

Ella: You look tired so I let you sleep in this morning.

Tawan: Was it because of yesterday night. (chuckle)

Ella: (blush) Tawan. (light hit him on the shoulder)

Tawan: Where Rasa this morning?

Ella: Rasa said she going to stay at her friend house for a couples of days.

Tawan: So…it be just us alone staying here then.

Ella: Yes. (look at Tawan) Why are you smiling?

Tawan: (turn his head away from her) Nothing.

Ella: I hope you’re not thinking dirt thing.

Tawan: (chuckle) I’m not. Here let me help you bring these plates to the table.

Ella watch Tawan took two plates of the food she finish cooking to the table. She wonder what he’s up too.​

---

Vill walk into an office. The room was dark. The only light in the room was the lamp on the desk. Vill walk up to the desk in froth of her.​

Vill: (walk up to the desk) Here the information you wanted. (put it on the desk)

Person: Thank you for the information.

Vill: Now hand my son over.

Person: Sorry. I can’t.

Vill: (slam her hand on the desk) Why? I did what you asked of me.

Person: Have you forgot our agreement. You sign on the paper, you fully give your son to me.

Vill: (angry) I didn’t read the agreement clearly. I was drug when I sign the paper.

Person: (turn around in his chair to face Vill) If you want your son back, you have to do one more thing for me.

Vill: What is it?

---

Jin look at Win as he open the door for her to come inside.​

Win: How did you find me? (walk)

Jin: (walk) I asked Por to give me the address where you be in Thailand.

Win: Have a seat. I‘ll go get you some water.

Jin: (sat on the sofa) You don’t have to get me water. I’m fine.

Win: Okay. (turn to look at Jin)

There was a pause between the two as they look at each other. Win finally spoke.

Win: Why you came here?

Jin: (look at Win) Er…Why didn’t you tell me about the operation?

Win: (aware) There nothing to tell you about the operation.

Jin: Win. You know I care about you.

Win: Jin, you don’t have to worried about me. Even if I have this operation the out come will still be the same.

Jin: But at least you get better.

Win: There no chance of me getting better. Let’s just drop this subject.

Jin: Win.

Win: Jin. (give Jin a look)

Jin: Fine. (look at Win) Another thing why I follow you here is to tell you…

Jin look at Win for a moment. She decide not to tell Win what her father said to her before she came here.​

Win: What are you going to said?

Jin: Uh…I came here is because I want to see Thailand. Didn’t I tell you I always wanted to visit Thailand. (lie)

Win: Oh. How about this. Lets have breakfasted after that I’ll show you around the here.

Jin nodded as the two went to the dinner room.​

---

Later in the day Ella and Tawan went shopping at the local market. Ella wear a gray floral-print t-shirt dress and a floppy wide-brimmed hat with retro-inspired chiffon scarf on. Tawan wear a white v-neck tee shirt and khaki cropped pants and his sunglasses.​

...Ella outfit: The hat is the only different. She be wearing the the other bigger hat with the red scarf in the story.

====

...Tawan outfit: He be wearing this outfit in one of the scene...

They were a happy couple holding hand as they walking around the market. They came to a table. Ella was looking at the stuff on the table. Tawan look around the area and something caught his eye. Tawan turn to Ella who was still looking at the cutie stuff on the table.​

Tawan: (look at Ella) Ella.

Ella: Yeah. (still looking at the stuff)

Tawan: I’ll be back. Can you wait here for me.

Ella: Okay.

Tawan look at Ella who was into the stuff on the table. He smile as he shook his head looking at her who was adorable. Tawan went across the street. He got to the table selling flowers. He look at the beautiful flowers. He pick up a bunch of white lilies and smile.​

Tawan: I’ll buy these. (hand the lilies to the girl)

Sell Girl: It be five dollars. (wrap the lilies up)

Tawan hand the money to the girl as the girl hand the lilies to Tawan. Tawan smile looking at the lilies walking back to Ella. Suddenly someone bump into him and he drop the lilies to the ground.​

Jin: Ouch. (on the ground)

Tawan: Sorry. (help Jin up)

Jin: It was my fault. I didn’t watch where I was going.

Tawan: Its okay. (bent down to get the lilies)

Jin: Let me help you pick up your stuff.

They both went to grab the lilies at the same time and their hand touch each other. They look up at each other.​

Jin: (surprise) Win. (stood up) Where did you go? I couldn’t find you.

Tawan: Huh? (look at Jin) I think you mistaking me for someone.

Tawan walk pass Jin but Jin turn around and walk ahead of Tawan and block him.​

Jin: (look at Tawan) Stop playing game with me Win.

Tawan: Look, miss you got the wrong person.

Ella was waiting for Tawan to come back as she look at her watch.​

Ella: Where is he? (scan the place) There he is. But who the lady? (walk up to Tawan and Jin)

Tawan: I’m not Win whatever his lat name is?

Jin: Win…

Ella: Tawan. (call out to him as she walk up to them)

Tawan: Ella. (look at Ella)

Ella: (look at Tawan) What going on here? Who her?

Tawan: I bump into this young lady, suddenly she keep saying I’m some guy name Win.

Jin look at Ella then to Tawan.​

Ella: (look at Jin) Miss. I think you got the wrong guy. He a married man. See. (show Jin her ring on her finger)

Jin stared at Tawan for a few second then she spoke.​

Jin: Sorry, I guess I thought you were someone.

Tawan: (smile) Its okay.

Ella: Lets go Tawan.

Tawan look at Ella who wrap her arm around his arm. He nodded as the two walk away from Jin as she watch them. Just then Win came and spot her. He walk over to her.​

Win: Jin. (stand behind her) Where did you go too? I couldn’t find you.

Jin: (turn to look Win) Win. Do you have a twin brother?

Win: (alert) Why do you asked?

Jin: Just now I bump into someone who look like you. I thought he was you.

Win: Where did he go?

Jin: Over there. (point toward Tawan & Ella)

Win look at where Jin point to Tawan and Ella. He only see their back. Win thought it must have been Tawan who she saw. He wonder who the lady beside Tawan.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 30

Vill was sitting in her car thinking of what she have to do to get her son back.​

Vill: This time I’ll make sure my plan work to the end. (lean on the stirring wheel) I will have my son back and Tawan. (laugh)

---

Ella smile looking that the white lilies Tawan bought her early that day. She put the lilies in a vase and put it in the middle of the dinner table. She went to the kitchen to cook dinner when the phone ring. She went to answer.​

Ella: (pick up phone) Hello.

Nurse: Is this Mrs. Ella Suthikamol.

Ella: Yes. May I ask who calling?

Nurse: I’m a nurse at Bangkok Hospital calling to inform you a young lady by the name of (look at the papers) Rasa Rittapinun have been in a accident. She was submit here just now.

Ella heart drop hearing her friend have been in a accident. Tawan walk into the room to see Ella froze face. He went up to her.​

Tawan: Ella? Ella…(look at her)…are you okay?

Tawan look at the phone in Ella hand and answer.​

Tawan: Hello.

After talking on the phone, Tawan put it down and look at Ella.​

Tawan: (hug) Its going to be okay. We go see Rasa right now.

Ella nodded as the two left to the hospital.​

---

At a hotel a person made a phone call to New York.​

John: (pick the phone) Hello.

Xa: Its me. Just call to let you know Jin arrive Thailand and she staying with Win.

John: Thank you for the update.

Xa: Oh…you were right. Win dose have a twin brother.

John: Did Jin meet his twin brother yet?

Xa: Yes but seem like he doesn’t remember who she is?

John: Just make sure Jin come back before she find out Win have a twin brother.

Xa: Okay.

John put the phone down after talking to Xa who he hire to follower Jin. He lean back in his chair and think.​

---

Jin was in her room looking at the bracelet in her hand thinking.​

---Past---

At New York airport Jin look at Win.​

Jin: I hope you enjoy staying here.

Win: (smile) Thank you for showing me around the places while I stay here for these pass few weeks.

Jin: No problem. (smile)

Win: Here. (hand a small box to Jin)

Jin: What this? (look at the box in Win hand)

Win: A small gift of thank you.

Jin: You didn’t have too.

Jin open the box in her hand. Its was a beautiful bracelet.​

---End Past---

Jin put the bracelet back in the box. Just then there was a knock at the door. She went to open.​

Jin: Win.

Win: I want to show you something. (went to hold her hand)

Win took Jin out to the porch.​

Win: Open your eyes.

Jin open her eye and look in froth of her. She smile looking at the beautiful scene in froth of her. A table was set for two, soft music playing in the background. The tree beside porch was wrap in Christmas white light which twinkle.​

Jin: Its beautiful.

Win: (show Jin to her seat) I’m glad you like it. (smile)

The two enjoy their dinner. Win look at his plate, his version became blur. He shook it off. Jin look at Win.​

Jin: Something wrong?

Win: (look at Jin) No nothing wrong. (weak smile) Lets eat.

---

Ella and Tawan got to the hospital and went to Rasa room. Ella rush to Rasa who was laying on the bed hook up to some machine.​

Ella: (worried) Rasa. (went to hold Rasa hand)

Tawan look at Rasa, suddenly something flash in his mind. There was a teenager boy laying in the hospital. He shook it off.​

Tawan: (put his hand on Ella should) Don’t worried. She going to be okay.

Ella turn her head to look at Tawan as her hand went to touch Tawan hand on her shoulder. The door open and rush in a young lady all worried. Ella and Tawan look at the young lady. Ella then remember who the young lady is.​

Ella: Aline. (look at her)

Aline: (look at Ella) Neecha?

Tawan: Neecha? (look at Ella)

Ella knew this would be trouble when Aline said her real name. Aline didn’t know about the plan. Only Rasa know her plan.​

Ella: Its Ella. (try to play cool so Tawan won’t assume what going on)

Aline: I don’t remember Rasa have a friend name Ella. Only Neecha and Nee.

Before Tawan could said what going on, the doctor came into the room.​

Aline: (look at the doctor) Is my sister going to be okay?

DR: By the look of it she might be in a coma if she doesn’t wake up soon.

Aline: Coma? (look at her sister)

The word coma trigger something in Tawan. He feel light headache and weak. Tawan almost trip the chair as he walk. His hand reach out to the wall for support as his stead himself.​

Ella: (went to Tawan) Are you okay?

Tawan: (nodded) Yeah.

Ella: (turn to look at Aline) We come back tomorrow to see Rasa.

Ella and Tawan left the room. They walk down the hall as Ella look at Tawan. She notice he seem odd.​

Ella: (hold Tawan hand) You don’t look to good. Why don’t we stay at a hotel for the night. It’s a long back to the house.

Tawan: (look at Ella) Sure.

Ella and Tawan got to their car and Ella drove to a hotel. They check into a hotel. Once they got to their room, Tawan went to lay on the bed as Ella close the door behind her. She turn to look at Tawan who was laying on the bed. She walk up to Tawan. She touch his forehead and he was cold.​

Ella: Your sweating and cold. (look at Tawan who have his eyes close) I’ll go buy some medicine.

Ella move off from the bed but Tawan hand went to hold her hand stopping her from leaving the bed. Ella turn to look at Tawan.​

Tawan: I’ll be okay. (his eyes still close as he talk)

Ella: (worried) Tawan, you going to be sick. You need some medicine. I’ll be back soon.

Ella pull her hand away from Tawan and went out of the room to buy some medicines and dinner for the two to eat.​

Tawan lay on the bed try to sleep but image of a car crash keep playing in his mind.​

---Scene of the car crash---

Two car were speeding, the second car try to pull the first car over but the first car ignore and speed away. The second car speed up to the first car and cut the first car and turn his car side way to block the second car. Suddenly a truck out of nowhere where coming from the other lane. The first car saw the truck coming full speed at the second car. The first car step on his break as he turn his car as it swivel and hit a tree. At the same time the truck hit the second car.​

---End Scene---

Tawan quick wake up sweating and breathing hard.​

Tawan: Why am I having these images popping in my mind? Did something happened to me when I was a teen?

Tawan got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face and try to think clearly. The door open and Ella came back with some bags. She put the bags on the table and look for Tawan.​

Ella: (call out) Tawan.

Tawan: I’m in the bathroom. (dry his face with a towel)

Tawan came out from the bathroom to see Ella put some food on the table. Ella turn around to Tawan.​

Ella: I bought some dinner for us to eat since we didn’t have dinner yet. (pour water into a cup)

Tawan: (walk toward Ella) You didn’t have to go buy dinner. We could have gone out to eat.

Ella: You don’t feel to good and I don’t mine eating in our room.

Ella took some medicine from the box out and give Tawan two pills and the cup of water she just pour.​

Tawan: Thanks. (took the pills and cup of water)

Ella: (watch Tawan took his medicine) Lets eat.

Tawan: Uh. (nodded)

jeeja

Dancy, i just love the way u write about Ella n Tawan. i can totally imagine their sweet love :wub:

Win n Vill r up to no good, no good at all.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 31. I was going to wait until Sunday to post like how I alway post but because of my comp I have it get it fix so I post this chapter a few days early. Enjoy this chapter. I was going to post chapter 32 with this but I didn't finish typing before my comp broke.

Chapter 31

As the week went by Ella and Tawan enjoy their honeymoon. They also went to visit Rasa at the hospital a couples of time.

---

Jin was on the plane back to New York. She was happy knowing she made the right decision. When she get back home she tell her father her answer.​

---

Win look at the letter Jin wrote in his hand then put it in the dressing desk and walk out of the room. As he walk out of the house to his car, he knew Jin made the right decision. He got into his car and drove to his parents house.

---

Ella walk into the living room with some snack. She see Tawan talking on the phone. She put the snack on the coffee table in the room. Tawan finish talking on the phone, he put it down and walk toward Ella.

Ella: What did your mom said?

Tawan: She just want to check on us, are we having a good time. She also said when we leave tomorrow, we should go back to Bangkok.

Ella: Bangkok?

Tawan: (nodded) Um. (look at Ella) You think we going back to the Chiang Mai?

Ella: Yeah…Isn’t the ranch home?

Tawan: (shook his head) No. Our home is at Bangkok.

Ella: Then what about our stuff at the ranch?

Tawan: Mom all ready pack our stuff and brought it with them.

Ella: Oh.

Ella watch Tawan went to pick up some of the snack she made and eat it.​

Tawan: (look at Ella) Taste pretty good.

Ella: (smile) I thought you were going to hate it.

Tawan: Why would I hate it? Its delicious. (wink at her)

Tawan took another piece of cookies and eat it as Ella look at him.​

---

Joy look at her brother walk into the room.​

Joy: Something wrong?

Dodge: (sat on the sofa) Just wondering about Ella.

Joy: You still love her?

Dodge: I got over that part. I knew she won’t change her mind.

Joy: Then why are you still thinking of her? You should move on. She married to Tawan now.

Dodge: I know I should move on but I still hope there still a chance.

Joy: Why don’t you give Nook a chance? She been coming here lately. Maybe she the one you suppose to be with.

Dodge: I’ll think about it.

Dodge got up from the sofa and walk out of the room.​

Joy: Where are you going?

Dodge: (turn to look at Joy) I need to go do something.

Joy watch Dodge walk out of the room and wonder where he going.​

---

At a centenary a man dress in black suite walk along the path to a grave. He stop at a grave as he look at the tomb in froth of him, he suddenly became angry.​

Person: Your family will pay for this Sam.

The man dust off the leaves on the tomb and put the flowers he brought on the grave. He look at the grave for a few moment then left. As he was walking back to his car he bump into someone.

Person: Sorry. (counted walking)

Sue: (look at the man walk away from her) Uh…

Sue turn and walk to her parents grave. She got to her parents grave, she notice the flowers on the grave. She wonder who put the flowers there then she remember the man she bump into just now. She ran back to find the man but he was gone. She went back to her parents grave and put the flowers she brough next to the flowers that was there. Sue walk back to her car and wonder who the man was.
---

Ella look at Rasa who look so happy. Rasa wave at Ella as she came into the room with flowers.​

Rasa: (happy) Hi, are those for me? (point her finger at the flowers)

Ella: (smile & nodded) Yeah.

Rasa: (daze looking at the flowers) They smell nice. (space out happy)

Ella look at her best friend who was not herself anymore, thinking of what the doctor said when Rasa have woke up.​

DR: Because of impact part of her brain were damage. She will be okay but time to time she will forgot thing or can’t recall her past memories.

Ella was thinking of what the doctor said, she didn’t hear Rasa calling her.​

Rasa: Neecha, Neecha…(look at Ella oddly)

Ella: Huh? (snap out of her thinking and look at Rasa)

Rasa: I said why am I at the hospital? (look around the room)

Ella: You got into an accident.

Rasa: I don’t remember getting into an accident. (scratch her head)

Just then the door open and Tawan came into the room. Rasa and Ella look at Tawan.​

Rasa: Who him?

Ella: He, Tawan.

Tawan: (smile) Hi. (look at Ella) Ready to go?

Ella: (nodded) Rasa…(look at Rasa) I hope you get well soon so we can hang out like old time.

Rasa: What are you saying? (question look)

Ella: I’m saying, I’m going back and I don’t know when I will come visit you again.

Rasa: No. Can’t you stay. I don’t want you to go. (act as a little kid)

Ella: (shook her head) I can’t…

Rasa: Ahwww…

Ella: (hug Rasa) Don’t be sad.

Rasa: (sniff) I’m going to miss you.

Ella: Me too. (pull away and look at Rasa) Bye.

Rasa: Bye (suddenly became happy & wave at Ella)

Ella and Tawan left the room. Once inside the car Tawan turn to Ella.​

Tawan: We can stay here for a few more day if you want?

Ella: Huh? (turn to look at Tawan)

Tawan: We can call my parents to let them know we stay here for a few more days. So you can have time to spend with Rasa.

Ella: Its okay. Your parents must be waiting for us to come home.

Tawan: Are you sure? (look at Ella who worried)

Ella: (weak smile) I’m sure.

Tawan: Okay.

Tawan stared the car and pull out from the parking lot.​

---

Sam and Nana was in the living room when Nana hear foot steps. The door to the living room open and in walk Win.​

Win: I’m home. (smile)

Nana and Sam look at Win by the door and were happy to see their son.​

Nana: (happy) Win. (walk up to Win & hug him)

Sam: Welcome home.

Win: (look at his parents) I miss ya so much.

Nana: We miss you too.

Win: (happy) Oh…where Tawan?

Both Sam and Nana look at each other for a moment then back to Win.​

Sam: Tawan…he be back tomorrow. He just got married so he on his honeymoon trip.

Win: Oh…I see.

Nana: Why don’t we go to your room? I have the servants fix your room for you.

Win: Sure. (smile)

They went to Win bedroom. Win open the door and walk in as he look around the room.​

Win: (walk around the room) It look the same as I have never left this room.

Win came to a stop at the night table beside the bed and pick up the picture sitting there to look at it. Nana walk over Win as she talk.​

Nana: I left the room how it was when you left to over season. I knew you would want it to be like this way.

Nana look at Win who staring at the picture in his hand.​

Win: (still looking at the picture) I wonder how Neecha is doing?

Win put the picture back on the table and smile at his mom.​

---

At night after dinner Tawan was outside on porch looking at the sky. While Ella was in their bedroom packing their stuff to leave for tomorrow to go home. The phone ring just then. Ella went to answer.​

Ella: (pick up the phone) Hello.

Sue: Its me Sue.

Ella: Hi Sue.

Sue: How your trip?

Ella: Good.

Sue: Have you told Tawan who you are yet?

Ella: (pause)…Not yet. But I’m going too.

Sue: If you don’t tell him soon things might get worst then he won’t believe you.

Ella: I just need to find the right moment to tell him.

Tawan came into the room as Ella look up at him.​

Ella: I’ll call you later. (put the phone down)

Tawan: Who were you talking to? (standing by the door)

Ella: I was talking to Sue. (stood up beside the bed)

Ella watch Tawan walk toward her. She was getting nervous as Tawan stop in froth of her. Unexpected to Ella, Tawan hug her. Ella wonder why.​

Ella: (feel odd) Tawan, something wrong?

Tawan: (still hug Ella) I don’t know for some reason...I just want to hold you seem like this might be the last time we be like this.

Ella: (hug Tawan back) I don’t understand?

Tawan: (pull away from the hug & look at Ella) Lets not talk.

Tawan hand went to touch Ella cheek as he look at her with love. He tip her chin up a bit as he lean into kiss her. Ella also kiss Tawan back with passion. A few second later they pull away from the kiss and look at each other.​

---

In a room a man was looking at a picture of two men who was best buddy. He crush the picture in his hand into a ball.​

Person: When this is over you be sorry for messing with my family. (gnashing his teeth)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here chapter 32. I was at the library typing this chapter. I still haven't got my com back yet but enjoy this chapter. This chapter was hard for me to write because I wanted everything to add up to the next up coming chapter....lol

Chapter 32

Vill look at the hug build in froth of her then to the paper in her hand.​

Vill: This must be it. (smile)

Vill walk inside the build and look around the place. She then went up to the froth desk.​

---

Dodge was walking to his office when someone call his name. Dodge turn around to the person.​

Dodge: Sue.

Sue: (wave her hand at Dodge) Hi.

Dodge: (walk to Sue) Haven't see you in a while.

Sue: (smile) Just want to drop by to see you.

Dodge: Lets go to my office. We can chat there.

Sue: Sure.

Dodge and Sue went to his office.

---

Tawan and Ella took a walk along the beach before they leave. Ella was having a hard time debating should she tell Tawan or not before they ahead back home. She suddenly stop walking as she pull her hand back as Tawan turn to look at Ella.​

Tawan: Ella.

Ella: (look up at Tawan) Tawan...I want to tell you something.

Tawan: Yeah.

Ella: I...hope you can understand what I'm going to said.

Tawan: What is it?

Ella: I want to tell you the truth...before someone tell you...(look at Tawan)...that I'm not really who you think I am.

Tawan: (look at Ella oddly) I don't understand what you saying?

Ella: I'm not really Ella. Ella is just a fake name I use so I can work at your parents farm.

Tawan: Then who are you really?

Ella: I'm Nee...Neecha Duaysienklao.

Tawan: Neecha Duaysienklao?

Ella look at Tawan to see any reaction from him. Tawan on the other hand seem puzzle as he look at Ella. The name sound familiar to Tawan as the past scene flash in his mind.​

---Past---

Nana: Neecha is Mr. and Mrs. Duaysienklao daughter. (look at Tawan) Don’t you remember her Tawan?

---

Tawan: Isn’t Duaysienklao family are….

Pong: Its Neecha parents.

---

Aline: (look at Ella) Neecha?

Tawan: Neecha? (look at Ella)

---End of Past scene---

Neecha: Tawan...(went to hold his hand)

Tawan: (pull his hand away before Neecha can reach his) All this time you lie to me and my parents.

Neecha: I lie because I want to get revenge on you and your parents for killing my parents.

Tawan remember what Rasa have said.​

---Past scene---

Rasa: Yeah. (sit down) We were best friends since kids. Ella is a sweet lovable person until her parents death. (quick cover her mouth)

Tawan: Her parents death?

Rasa: Oops. Why did I said that? (talk to herself)

Rasa got up to leave but Tawan block her way.​

Tawan: What happened to her parents?

Rasa: Just forget what I said. (walk away)

--End past scene---

Neecha: (look at Tawan) In the being I want revenge but as we spend more time together...I star to fall in love with you.

Tawan: Why are you telling me all of these now? Why now back then?

Neecha: I was going to tell you everything on our wedding night but at the time I didn't want to ruined the day. You were happy that night.

Tawan: If you have told me early before we got married I would have understand you but now...I don't know what to said to you. (walk off leaving Neecha behind)

Neecha: Tawan.

Neecha look at Tawan walking away from her. She knew this would be the outcome when she told him the truth. She should have told him right from the being but now its to late to turn back. She just hope Tawan can forgive her for not telling him the truth as she walk back to the house.​

---

Sam was at his office at his company thinking. He look at the picture on his desk of him and Neecha father.​

---Past---

Sam: Are they going to be okay?

DR: We did all we can.

Nana heart just drop as she hold onto Sam arm hearing the news. Sam was shock he couldn't believe his best friend die because of him.​

---End Past---

Sam: (look at the picture) If I just have believe in you...you won't have die. You would still be alive.

---

At a cafe Dodge was waiting for Nook to arrived. As he waited, he thought of the conversion he have with Sue that morning when she drop by.​

---Conversion---

Sue: Can you do something for me?

Dodge: (sat in his office chair) Sure, what is it?

Sue: Can you look into my parents death for me.

Dodge: (little surprise) Why are of a suddenly?

Sue: Something isn't right. The more I think about and what Neecha said what happened that night isn't adding up. Also the other day when I went to visit my parents grave a strangle man bump into me. (took out a piece of paper)

Dodge: What this? (look at the paper)

Sue: I found this at my parents grave. I think it belong to the man who bump into me. I think he know something.

Dodge: (look at Sue) I'll look into it.

Sue: (smile) Thanks.

---End of Conversion---

Dodge: What should I do? (think)

As Dodge was thinking of what to do Nook arrived and went over to Dodge table.​

Nook: (smile) Hi.

Dodge: Hi, (stood up) Have a seat.

Nook: (sat down across from Dodge) Thanks for inviting me out today.

Dodge: (sat down) I've been thinking...do you want to go out on a date with me? (look at Nook)

Nook: (so happy) Yes!

Nook was to excite she answer with out hesitated. They both look at each other then laugh at what just happened. They enjoy the rest of the day.​

---

On the way home it was silent between Tawan and Neecha. Neecha want to say something but looking at Tawan seem like he didn't want to talk to her. Tawan on the other hand have to many thing going on in his head.

They arrived home at night. Sam and Nana waited for them at the froth of the steps.​

Nana: (happy & hug Neecha) Did you two enjoy your honeymoon?

Neecha only noddle and give Nana a week smile as she look at Tawan talking to his dad. The servants came out to take their stuff and bring it inside. Tawan went to his mom and give her a hug, he didn't even look at Neecha as he walk pass her. Nana look at her son and Neecha, she notice they were not happy with each other.​

Sam: Why don't we go inside?

They went inside the house to the living room. Tawan and his father walk ahead of Neecha and Nana as they follower behind. Tawan and San were at the door way of the living room when Win turn around to look at them.​

Win: Hello Tawan. (smirk)

Tawan froze at the doorway of the living room, stun looking at Win who looking back at him. Neecha and Nana were right behind Tawan as Neecha bump into Tawan. Neecha look up at Tawan who was stun then she turn to look in froth of her. She was surprise to see someone who look the same as Tawan standing in froth of them.​

Neecha: U...uh..Tawan? (look at Win)

Sam and Nana knew this day would come when Tawan meet Win.​

Sam: (look at Tawan) Tawan...this is your twin brother Win.

Tawan: Twin? Brother? (almost in a whisper)

Sam: You see when you were 16, you and your brother got into a deadly car crash.

Tawan suddenly remember the scene of the car crash he have at the hotel.​

Sam: When you woke up you didn't remember who you were. All you remember was Tawan name. The doctor told us, we have to fly you to the state for your operation. We agree but at the end we decide to have your brother take your place and your name.

Tawan: So...(look at Win then to his parents)...I'm not really Tawan?

Nana: (shook her head) Your not Tawan but...Win Suthikamol.

Tawan was shock by all of what just happened. First Ella lie to him who she was now his parents telling him, he's not who he is and the news of his twin brother. Everything was to much he couldn't it all in.​

Tawan: (angry) All of you lie to me.

Sam: Tawan...

Tawan: I don't want to hear it any more. (walk out of the room)

Neecha: Tawan. (ran after him)

Tawan ignore Neecha as she call his name.​

Neecha: Wait Tawan. I know...

They were outside. Tawan stop at the staircase and turn to look at Neecha. As Tawan walk up to her, for the first time Neecha saw a different person in Tawan.​

Tawan: (stop in froth of Neecha) I don't want to see your face or listen to you right now. (in a angry voice)

Neecha step back as she feel fear looking at Tawan who was close to her. Tawan turn around and went to his car. Neecha stood there froze in shock what might have happened if she have said something. Nana saw what happened. She walk up to Neecha. Tawan got into his car and speed out of the drive away.​

Nana: (stand next to Neecha) I'm sorry this is all of suddenly for you and Tawan. Tawan must have taking this hard at the moment.

Neecha look at Nana talking, she knew she have to tell Nana and Sam the truth about her. They walk inside the house and Nana show Neecha to her room and Tawan.​

Nana: I fix this room up for you and Tawan.

Neecha: (look around the room) The room is lovely.

Nana look at Neecha who look like she have a lot on her mind. Nana walk up to Neecha and hold her hand.​

Nana: Something troubling you.

Neecha: (look at Nana) U..uh...there something you and Mr. Suthikamol should know.

Nana: Yes.

Neecha: This hold time I...I've been lying to you and Mr. Suthikamol about who I'm really am. I'm...Ne...

Nana: Neecha Duaysienklao. (smile)

Neecha: Y...you knew who I was.

Nana: (noddle) Yes. Mr. Suthikamol and I knew who you were this hold time. That why we plan this hold thing out for you and Tawan to fall in love and get married.

Neecha: If you knew who I was this hold time why didn't you exposed me?

Nana: We want you to tell us when you feel its the right time for you.

Neecha: Oh.

Nana: Is that why Tawan avoid you because you told him who you were?

Neecha: (noddle) Uh. (sad)

Nana hug Neecha as she cry silent.​