Shadow of Silence (Revenge) - Chapter 11 (10/27)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
@ Chapter 6 (adora): The mini flash back that Mark had of him & Mint was just too cute! --- Mark & Peung's brother/sister relationship is just too cute!!

@ Chapter 7 (kulyia): By far, you chapter has most details on the REVENGE!

Good job on both chapters girls! Can't wait for Mainhiathao's chapter! It's all going just great!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finish reading Ch6 & 7 and both chapters are great.

This line what Bie said to Jung In is so :lol: :coverlaf: Fell bad for Peung but this line is just to funny.

Bie: [laughs as he shakes his head] Kim, Kim, Kim...don't worry, she's a grown woman---she can handle it. [Kim continues staring at him] Besides...if I don't scold her, she’ll just keep holding that big ego over her head.

I also love what Aff said in Chapter 7 :bhehe: :lolyup:

But he is the stupid one out of the two brothers. Why should I care about him?”

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Chapter 8
---* Dreaming
Om: [choking Sammie] I’ll never marry you, EVIL woman! :ninja:
Sammie: [trying to get his hands off her neck] Alright, alright, I’ll destroy this wedding.[fake a smile]
Om: LIAR! I’ll KILL you!
Sammie: [chocking] Aough, aough. No. Stop! Stop, STOOOOOPPP! [wakes up from her dream] AWH! [heavily breathes] Oie. [she notice her hands were around her neck, she quickly remove them] what a crazy dream?! [she looks around her bed]
---* Flashback:
Sammie’s Mom: [Slaps Sammie with the newspaper] This was the reason why you didn’t bother to marry Mrs. Wisedkaew’s son Am I RIGHT? [Sammie picks up the newspaper and saw the bed scene on the front cover]
Sammie’s Dad: Luc [child] I’ve lost hope for you. [Sammie tries to utter a word] How can you destroy our family’s reputation like this?
Sammie: I…[there was a long silence, than she crys] Poah (dad), Sammie…[he sadly leaves the room] ma [mom] I didn’t do this, it’s not what it’s like in the news.. I.. it was just..
Sammie’s Mom: just what?!
Sammie: just..just a mistake…an accident.
Sammie’s Mom: An accident loc?
Sammie: [lowers her voice] chai. [yes]
Sammie’s Mom: [she grab Sammie’s arms tight] Right now, I don’t care, whether you’re taking this news as an accident or mistake. I’m demanding you to marry this MAN! UNDERSTAND! Ugh.[ push her away and leaves]
Sammie: [grabs her arm] No, mom.
Sammie’s mom: tummai? [why?] [swings Sammie’s hand of her arm] Isn’t that what you’ve want, to be with the one you love? I’m telling you now, that you are lucky this man here is rich, or else…don’t think I’ll consider you as my daughter ever again! [leaves]
Sammie: [runs after her mom] No. Mom, wait. [she stopped and cried] I don’t even love him… :cry1:
---* End Flashback

Sammie: [shook her head] Awh. [touch her cheeks] Hopefully I won’t have any more nightmares. [she glanced over her family picture and tuck it in her arms and went back to bed]
---* Next Morning
Sammie: [her phone rings; she wakes up from a massive headache] Oie! [she pat her head] Sawadee ka. [Hello?]
Manager Milk: Sammie ka?
Sammie: ka [yeah]
Manager Milk: Oops [a Thailand Magazine company] wanted you and that man to shoot a Magazine together? What do you think?
Sammie: [clears her throart] aheum. Are they crazy? I haven’t even contact that man since that stupid news. How can we even do a shooting together?
Manager Milk: hum. But the amount of money is sure good.
Sammie: I don’t know let’s not talk about this anymore, I’m sick of it.
Manager Milk: But remember, you started this; therefore you have to deal with it until the end, understand.
Sammie: Oie I’m annoyed now, I’ll call you back [ends call] Oie [she scratched her head] everything is always my fault. [she moans] Ugh, whenever I see that Man I’ll KILL him for sure!
---* Om’s house
Om: [continues reading the newspaper] “Actress Sammie and Bachelor Om, rising as the HOTTEST couple” [crumbles the newspaper and threw it across his room] Oie!
Boy: [walks in his bedroom] Ni con [hey you] aren’t you going to go find your wife. [he joked]
Om: Shut up! [he sighed and changed his shirt] :drool:
Boy: [laughs] Really? Do you guys even know one another?
Om: [smirk] what do you think? Do I even have time to know her when I’m that drunk, seriously, [he mumbles] this may be khun Tik’s idea for getting me back to work at that damn island. that girl must be a set up by him since she wants to be famous too!
Boy: Con. [grabs Om’s shoulder] Think positively, your brother is a nice man, trust me.
Om: [shook Boy’s hands off] that is what you called a Nice man? Tssk.
Boy: [raised his hands] Oh, alright, I won’t say anything more.
---* In the living room
Reporter 1: [as Om came out] Om, Om, Om, do you have anything to tell us further about the relationship between you and khun Sammie? [the reporters strive their mikes at him waiting for an answer] :camera:
Om: YOU, all of you are sent by that Damn Tik am I right?
Boy: con, jai yen yen na [Hey, calm down]
Om: [shove the reporters out of his way] Aunt Ja? Aunt Ja? [the reporters followed him]
Aunt Ja: [came from the kitchen] ka, khun Om [yes, Om]
Om: Where’s that damn Tik, where did he go?
Aunt Ja: he.. he..
Om: Speak up right now!
Aunt Ja: [looks up] Khun Tik set off to the Spirit Island the other day, he said…he’ll probably he’ll be back in a couple of months or two.
Om: [laughs and slams his fist on the kitchen counter] GREAT, now he’s trying to escape his corrupted plans eh. :rant:
Boy: [shook his head and stopped the reporters and walks up to Om] Dude, let’s just take off from here, shall we?
Om: [points his finger] Go tell that good son of yours that I won’t be falling into any of these damn tricks he’s setting up for me, you hear me, none of them![he left with anger]
Aunt Ja: [shook her head] Om euy Om, why don’t you understand that Khun Tik is doing everything for you…he can’t even hurt you a bit…[she watched Om slams his car and drove off]
---* At the mall
Mint: [holding onto some bags they bought from some stores in the mall] Are we both being string on Black magic? Why do we have such bad luck? :unsure:
Sammie: [sighs] I don’t understand too. [she sadly looks down]
Om: [she warps a gold necklace around a girl’s neck and snuck a kiss on her cheek] um, You’re lovely.
Girl: Oie, Khun Om ka, don’t you think this is too much for me?
Om: plow (not at all.) [they moved to the next store, as he exit he bumps into Sammie]
Om & Sammie: [both took off their sunglass] NI CON! [Hey you!]
Sammie: you.
Om: ow, you EVIL woman!
Sammie: [points her finger] you.
Om: ow. Don’t you have eyes, why did you bump into us?
Sammie: You’re the one who don’t have eyes; can’t you see that I was coming in?
Om: Not at all! Can’t YOU see that I was coming?
Sammie:[screams] YOU! :whip:
Boy: [calls Om] Oh, man what took you guys so long?
Om: [answering the call] we’re still trap with this witch Khun Tik sent.
Sammie: ni.. [about to slap Om’s face]
Om: [grabs her hand] Don’t think about it, only in your lakorns they allowed you to hit the P’ek, In real life, I won’t let a witch like you hit me at all.
Sammie: [screams at the top of her lungs] YOU! I’ve let you go overboard now! :strong: [she strive a punch at Om, he moved and accidently hit the girl]
Girl: OW! Khum Om ka, it hurts. [covers her cheek]
Mint: [laughs] serves you right. :lolyup:
Girl: you! [Mint and the girl start fighting as Om and Sammie continues to fight]
Sammie: you [tries to hit Om but he grabs her hand] Let go!
Om: [laughs] MAI-DAI! (No way) :shutup:
Boy: [try calling Om; he spot Om and the girls outside a store in the mall fighting] Oie. [he ran to stop them] What the heck is happening here?
Sammie: Oie! [swings her hand away from Om and went to push the girl away from Mint] This was all that man’s fault. Con, please help us na. [unaware that Boy was Om’s friend]
Boy: Ow, Om what happened? [Sammie and Mint looked at one another confused]
Om: [he helped the girl up] This was all that witch’s fault.
Sammie: YOU!
Mint: [looks at Sammie] he..
Boy: Oh, na na na. Let’s stop here, can’t you all see that people are staring at all of you.
Sammie: [looks around] [angrily point her finger at Om] Remember, next time I won’t let you off easily! Huf. Mint, let’s go.
Mint: ka. [they left]
Boy: [laughs] Oie, I thought you took her [referring to the girl Om brought] to have fun already, I can see the truth was you got stuck here. [giggles]
Om: [shakes head] This woman. Next time I see her, I’ll really make her regret! [glaring at Sammie as they walk further away]
Girl: Om, honey. My cheek is still burning.
Boy: Okay, Okay [grabs Om’s shoulder] this is enough for now. How about lets go to the bar to lower your anger? [Om made a loud sighed]
---* That Evening at Sammie’s house
Sammie: [throws her shopping bags on the couch] Aunt grab us some orange juice please.
Servant: ka.
Sammie: Oie! That stupid man, I hate him!
Mint: [annoyed] hum. I thought the man I was forced to married was bad, this man [referring to Om] he’s even worse!
Sammie: That’s why I hate him so much and my parents wanted me to marry him because they believe I slept with him. Oie, why can’t they even trust their daughter? [servant sets drink down]
Mint: [sighed] This is such a terrible luck. :facepalm:
Sammie: um. [held her head]
---* Back at Om and Tik’s house
Aunt Ja: [as Om arrives] Khun Om ja.
Om: what?
Aunt Ja: some people are waiting for you.
Om: Krai? [who]
Aunt Ja: I don’t know either.
Om: [enters the living room] Who are you?
Guy: [turn around] Sawadee krap [hello] I’m Khun Chai, the photographer of Oops na krap.
Om: [greets] May I ask why you are here at my house?
Guy: I believe you and Ms. Sammie Puntitha are dating and since this is a Hot topic, my director wanted me to ask you for a shoot.
Om: Mai-thon (No need)
---* Flashback:
Sammie: you [tries to hit Om but he grabs her hand] Let go!
Om: [laughs] MAI-DAI! (No way)
Sammie: [looks around] [angrily point her finger at Om] Remember, next time I won’t let you off easily! Huf. Mint, let’s go.
---* End Flashback

Guy: Okay then. Please reconsider this krap, I’ll leave my card here for you in case you change your mind. [about to leave]
Om: [smiled] WAIT. [the guy turn] I’ll do it. [the man smiled] But, I’ll choose the shooting place though. [the guy nod] Spirit Island. :pervie:
Guy: [amaze] At your Island?
Om: [fake a smile] Yes, why not.
---* Outside
Guy: Thank you very much Om for cooperating.
Om: [smiled] anytime. [the man leaves] [Om chuckles] Now I’ll be able to hit 2 birds with one stone. Khun Tik and that witch will fall for sure! [made an evil smile]
---* At Manager Milk’s Condo
Manager Milk: [slides the newspaper to Sammie, reads the headline] Actress Sammie and Bachelor Om haves a third hand. [the newspaper was front cover capturing Om, Sammie, Mint and the girl] Ni, How many time do I have to tell you to be careful?
Mint: Oh ho, P’Milk ja, you weren’t there with us, you could’ve see how cruel that man was towards P’Sammie.
Sammie: [nod] chai [yeah]
Manager Milk: There’s always another way to handle things alright, not by promoting a catfight at the mall.
Sammie: Sammie ko-tot na ka. [I’m sorry]
Manager Milk: [made a hard sigh, her phone rings, answers it] Hello [silence] REALLY? Alright, Okay, wow, Thank you, thank you, ka ka ka, Sawadee ka. [ends call] Sammie.
Sammie: ka. [yeah]
Manager Milk: Well.. we are having the magazine shooting!
Sammie: what, magazine?…
Manager Milk: The one with Oops, Khun Om confirmed it himself.
Mint & Sammie: [looks at one another] Alai na? [what?]
---* A couple days later at Spirit Island (Shooting day)
Sammie: [steps off the boat as she see Om lying half naked in the sun] Eww. Blah![a group of photographers/reporters came]
Guy (photographer): Khun Sammie! [held Sammie to the shoot] How do you like the theme?
Sammie: Okay ka.
Manager Milk: A Bikini Shoot?
Guy: Krap.
Om: [smirk as he see’s Sammie afar] Tee-ruk! (My love) [he yelled running over to Sammie]
Sammie: Woah, ah. [he hugs her tight, she looks up at him and whispers] Are you crazy? Let go of me!
Reporter 1: Awh, they love each other so much. :lolyup:
Reporter 2: I wish I were them [smiled] :cheer:
Photographer 1: me too. [laughs] :cloud9:
Om: [smiled] Tee-ruk (my love), Why did you came so late, I miss you so much [he kissed her on the cheek]
Sammie: [couldn’t believe her eyes] You! [points her fingers at Om]
Om: [quickly push her hand aside] Have you eaten anything this morning? [the couples went off to the fitting room]
---* Fitting room
Sammie: [push Om away from her] Con! Are you crazy? Why did you kiss me? [held her cheek] :annoyed:
Om: Tummai? (why?) It’s not like I wanted to.
Sammie: Ni, Tur.
Guy: Sammie, Om are you two ready?
Sammie: [points her finger at Om] You! [scream] awh.
Om: [laughs] See you outside, evil woman.
Sammie: Oie! Huf. [she quickly changed and went out] {Started shooting}[Sammie and Om where posting 3 ft away from one another]
Yaya: [looking at the shooting from a far] huf. [shook her head] This couple is useless. [takes some picture of Om and Sammie, goes up to the scene] Ni con, Are you guys really a couple?
Sammie: [clears her throat] Of...of course.
Yaya: Show us then.
Om: [grabs Sammie’s hips and Pose for a shoot] Is this what you want.
Guy: Perfect!
Yaya: [chuckles] That’s all you can show us, that’s not even close to a hug. [she laughs].
Om: [sighs, he grabs Sammie’s and KISS her lips] I love you.. tee-ruk (my love) [he smiled] :kiss3:
Reporters: Woah! [cheered and rolls their cameras on them] :camera:
Sammie: [still in shock] Ni.. tur [hey you] [she got so mad she ran back to the fitting room]
Manager Milk: [ran after Sammie] Are you alright?
Sammie: I’m not shooting this damn thing anymore, I’m leaving.
Om: [follows her into the fitting room] Hey, don’t think that I wanted to do that, it was just to show them…
Sammie: [she came out in regular clothes and slaps Om] I hate you, just because I’m willing to play along with your stupid plan, this doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want with me. Hum, continue whatever shooting you want because I’m not staying to shoot these photos with you anymore! [she push him out of her way and ran outside] :rant:
Om: tur! [YOU!] [held his slapped cheek] awh.
---* Outside fitting room
Yaya: [Sammie bumps into Yaya and madly leaves] Ow, no manners at all. [She spot a lady from a far with unfamiliar look, wearing a dark sunglasses seeming to be spying on Om, a man walks towards the fitting room, Yaya decides to walk back to the shooting but heard a fight]
---* Back at the fitting room
Om: I’ll get you back one day. [rub his cheek]
Tik: Ow Om you’re really here, Aunt Ja told me you’re here shooting for a magazine.
Om: [made a fake laugh] Ni! [punched Tik] :smack: WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU! Huh?! [Aff tries to listen to the conversation but Yaya was in her way, she pretends to walk around like she’s getting some fresh air] You were the one who took that woman to my bedroom am I right?
Tik: What did you say? Om, I think you’re misunderstanding something; I’m not involved in any woman…
Om: [cuts in] You’re jealous, and wanted me to work for the money, but remember, this island is Mine not your, I can do whatever I want with it, I can even sell it [Aff almost collapse outside when she heard the word ‘sell’] And no one can stop me, so tell that witch of yours to STOP bothering me! [madly leaves]
Tik: Om…Om…come back here.
Yaya: [as they came out she hide herself] Interesting…[raise her eyebrow and smile] ^_^
End of Chapter 8

*Sorry everyone for the long wait, i was very busy. I dunt if this ch is too speedy or not..but :facepalm: ..oh well

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
uh-oh.. this means that its almost my turn again ahaha.. imma have to reread this ff again since i forgot what's going on lol..

Iya

sarNie Adult
Love the update! Keep up the good work! ^_^

WOW! I just realized that it's my turn already. lol. Okay, so I'll be busy for the rest of this week. But I will try to update this weekend. If i can't, sorry guys. Been very busy. :( but i will get it up ASAp!

Iya

sarNie Adult
sorry everyone. I'll be updating this week. Promise. Been very busy.

Right now, i'm in the process of finishing up the chapter. ^_^