Shoutout Recordings

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao .. u noe wat gurls .. im really loving this thread now .. haha .. it's fun. I'm so posting in this thread like -- forever. If i can!
anyways, trying to upload my latest clip but imeem is soooo laggin =[

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol...Donna i'm sorry it's not gonna happen anytime soon and An your sister is so funny and adorable what a nice surprise...give it time maybe ppl will come around but in the meantime it is only the three of you

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the first guy to post some of the girls are going to be happy...Anan you have a very calm smooth voice and lol it's pretty funny how you calculated the genders

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. if u think the last clip of me n kaka was funny .. think again .. this 2nd clip is wayyyyyyy funnier .. oh yea, more surprises!

(im uploading atm .. but yeh come on gurls .. even my lil sis dont mind .. we juz record and hav fun like idiots! lmao)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you really make me wanna have a lil sis, cheeky duckie anie! LMAO

I'll be recording later... I'm in a hurry right now... going to the mall again ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY another brave soul and a special treat too a clip karaoke...love the song and voice do some more btw what's the name of the song and artist

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Lome, I loved it. You're singing is so addicting. To me, I could feel you put your heart and soul into it :D Two-thumbs up! :clap: