Shoutout Recordings

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm blind... LMAO
but seriously, you really do look pretty... very natural... no make-up on.. that's what I like best :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
all right, just suck on lollipop right now! ahahahhaha u are the sweetest dumpling alive!! i love it when people tell me i look good when i look like crap.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
naww dumpling .. me luv ya!

i was so busy today that i didn't have time to record. sorry loves! to my chicky and piglet, yesssss, i did cry. i was so touched (and not in a nasty way, for once). i swear u two just torture me with your cuteness! hahahaha as for the video, lollipop would record a video but she doesn't know how. how do u do that? teach me and i'll see what i can do. lol i'll be waiting, my sweet angels!

and to my sweet dumpling, donna, i LOVE YOU!!!! you actually finished the song for me...and so well done too!! *BIGGGGG SMOOCH* to my sweet girl. and yes, suck on me any time. i'll think of you when i figure out how to get a hold of hantai (?) anime. LMAO
lmao .. tats cute! we torture u wif our cuteness LMAO

Over the weekend, I went through and deleting pictures in from my camera. And I happened to come across 2 videos with my voice. So, I decided to upload one up.

So here you go gals :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQW0azZFhyg

^It was supposed to be a picture of me and my girls but I've forgotten that I was taking a video before and forgot to put the camera mode back on. So yea, that was me running up to the camera with my retarded voice talking. Lmao.^​
omg tats u! SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT yay .. i luv u gal!!!

video recording because my piglet and chicky asked me to do one. i was nervous! lol

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/video/ZMD2i...itle-art-video/
naww..juz for us..sadly i cant show kaka yet since im in uni .. she would be soooooooooooooo happy!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
all right, just suck on lollipop right now! ahahahhaha u are the sweetest dumpling alive!! i love it when people tell me i look good when i look like crap.
*grabs lollipop and sucks really hard* LMAO
I can't do a lot of sucking right now...sore throat... -_-
of course I'm the sweetest dumpling alive! are there any human dumplings besides me?! hahahahaha
ok, I change my mind... you look like crap now... HAHAHAHAHA

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
my line is sucks atm .. so i cant upload any recording for y'all to listen =[

i luv my lolly n dumplin so much tho!! woot!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaawww...
I love you too chicky... :kiss: should I suck you too like lolly? :loool:
I won't be recording my voice tonight... my throat is soooo itchy... *cough cough*

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
*grabs lollipop and sucks really hard* LMAO
I can't do a lot of sucking right now...sore throat... -_-
of course I'm the sweetest dumpling alive! are there any human dumplings besides me?! hahahahaha
ok, I change my mind... you look like crap now... HAHAHAHAHA
awww poor baby, for not being able to do a lot of sucking, i sure felt satisfied. LMAO

and finally, the truth! i do look like crap! gotta love you for giving it to me straight! now i'm going to go get plastic surgery. lol

my line is sucks atm .. so i cant upload any recording for y'all to listen =[

i luv my lolly n dumplin so much tho!! woot!!
no way, right now, you are the most loved by everyone...you and piglet!! hehe

AWW P'THOOKiE YOU'RE SOO SWEET AND YOU'RE SUCH A DORK.
iM TOOO SHY TO DO ONE... :p
shy?? i couldn't even look at the camera! i was so nervous...mostly because of my braces though! hahaha

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow now i get to the pretty face behind the nice and funny voice...lol you nervous no way anyways it was very entertaining...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^can i just say you have a VERY NICE voice...the girls are going to be so happy can't wait for their clips lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
omg u sexy little vixen, that was only like 3 seconds!! but yeh, i knew ur voice would be super hawt!! lol
Hawt? Lmao! More retarded. Haha. But thanks for the compliment :]

NoyV, it's so cute how you ran to the camera trying to correct the problem. :D
Lol. If I didn't run towards the camera, it would of record so much more. Hahaha

that was super short!!! but at least, we got to hear your voice... lol
Yea, i know it's short. That's why I put it up. Lmao!

omg tats u! SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT yay .. i luv u gal!!!
Mwahs<3

I actually took quite a few videos over the weekend, with my voice in the background and oh some singing too. Lol. But I don't know if I'ma upload it. We'll see if Ima be in the mood to upload or not. Lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
im so happy wif the clips n comments .. im sick today lol .. super bad sinus haha ..

urgh i'm so pissed atm .. i got 2 clips .. but i cant upload .. imeem is laggin on me ..