Shoutout Recordings

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha tina, baby, finally post up your voice!! even though i've heard you before, i'm still EXTREEEEEMELY happy that shared your sexy voice with the rest of the girls here. that way we have more people to respond to. hehe

I actually took quite a few videos over the weekend, with my voice in the background and oh some singing too. Lol. But I don't know if I'ma upload it. We'll see if Ima be in the mood to upload or not. Lol.

Aws, Thookta, I love your video! You are so pretty! No make, natural beauty is the way to do it! You're hot! Gotta give you props for posting a video, over a minute of yourself! Wish I can do that. Lol.
noy, this is a direct order for you to upload that video of yours. if you really enjoyed my video, you'd let me enjoy yours too!! fair is fair, love! muahhahaha

donna, love, i hope i can be your piece of crap forever! *sigh*

What should our first child name be, dear? :wub:
i have the perfect name for our little GIRL. her name will be thookalome...or nadine? LOL

my poor little chicky!!! stop being sick!!! my heart is ripping to bits!! :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i just spent the last hour learning/practicing this song...and then i recorded. i use to listen to this song quite a bit but then i stopped for like two years...so i had to revisit it...and of course learn the words. the quality is not so good. after i sang it, i recorded a message over it...like at the beginning when there is only instrumental and it made a staticy type background...that's also why i'm louder speaking than singing. just wanted to make sure i was loud enough over the music. lol

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/music/YCFGF...ewteerukturmp3/

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha thank you, love! i had the lyrics in my hand...printed it out...and still forgot some words. those are the parts where i pulled back a little. lol

Saifah

bite me x___
BUT STiLL YOU DiD A GREAT JOB!!
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA START AN ALBUM???
i'LL BE YOUR # 1 FAN LOL!! NO KiDDiNG!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BUT STiLL YOU DiD A GREAT JOB!!
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA START AN ALBUM???
i'LL BE YOUR # 1 FAN LOL!! NO KiDDiNG!!
are u freakin nuts, girl?? lol you flatter me so much. maybe that's why i love ya. but i gotta ask you too...when the heck are u gonna try out to be a nang'ek in a lakorn...with those big ass puppy dog eyes? lol

Saifah

bite me x___
AHH YOU'RE CRAZY!! YOU ASKED ME LAST TiME AND i TOLD YOU NEVER!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA i'LL TRY OUT WHEN YOU COME OUT WiTH AN ALBUM. HOW ABOUT THAT??

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
video recording because my piglet and chicky asked me to do one. i was nervous! lol

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/video/ZMD2i...itle-art-video/

omg BRACES!!! LOL ! when did you get theM ?

pfft thanks for calling me -__-

ok, i just spent the last hour learning/practicing this song...and then i recorded. i use to listen to this song quite a bit but then i stopped for like two years...so i had to revisit it...and of course learn the words. the quality is not so good. after i sang it, i recorded a message over it...like at the beginning when there is only instrumental and it made a staticy type background...that's also why i'm louder speaking than singing. just wanted to make sure i was loud enough over the music. lol

<3 the song, i think i remember you singing this before, ahh i miss singing with you :(

P'THOOKiE!!!!!!!!! i LOVE YOUR BEAUTiFUL VOiCE!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DiD A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
SAndeeee!! you need to post a clip too!!! <3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaaawwww....
i'm feeling a bit well now... i hope you feel better soon too... :)
hahahahaha! sexy voice huh?
I don't usually get that kind of compliment... LMAO

donna, love, i hope i can be your piece of crap forever! *sigh*
sure sure thookie! :lol:
you are my lollipop and piece of crap forever!!! HAHAHAHA
I just listened to your song... wow... sweet sweet voice but I didn't understand a word... LOL

Saifah

bite me x___
hahaha what if i really do come out with an album?! are u really gonna try out?! :lol:
UHM YEA... i WOULD. CHALLENGE ME AND i WOULD LOL. NOT LiKE i WiLL GET iT BUT iTS WORTH A TRY.
ANYTHiNG FOR YOU P'THOOKiE BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOMETASTiC.

SAndeeee!! you need to post a clip too!!! <3
ANNNEEEEEEEEEE MY LOVE!! ME POST A CLiP??? HOW ABOUT YOU DEAR??? LOL!!
i WOULD.... SOMEDAY... SOON. MAYBE LATER TODAY... TONiGHT... HAHAH.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thookatha that was BEAUTIFUL now in love with that song do more...donna hope you get well soon...An don't overwork yourself and get some rest

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg BRACES!!! LOL ! when did you get theM ?

pfft thanks for calling me -__-

<3 the song, i think i remember you singing this before, ahh i miss singing with you :(
yah love, i posted my braces on sarnworld a million years ago...in the randomness thread. where have u been? plus, at the time ur number was changed!!

as for the song, i don't remember if i've actually tried to record it before...like seriously sing it and record it. but i might have played around with it...like butchering it for fun on the radio or something?...back in the day when i dj'd. cuz when i played it recently, i couldn't remember one word. i had to take about an hour to refreshin...well, technically, i had the words in my hand so there wasn't much memorizin' to be done. lol

i was into the song back in the day ya'll. wow, now that i think about it, that might have been more than two years ago. damn, i'm old.

sure sure thookie! :lol:
you are my lollipop and piece of crap forever!!! HAHAHAHA
I just listened to your song... wow... sweet sweet voice but I didn't understand a word... LOL
yeh, it sucks for those who don't speak thai. perhaps i'll sing an english song next time. i don't have instrumentals to anything though.

UHM YEA... i WOULD. CHALLENGE ME AND i WOULD LOL. NOT LiKE i WiLL GET iT BUT iTS WORTH A TRY.
ANYTHiNG FOR YOU P'THOOKiE BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOMETASTiC.
awww thanks, my sweet. i can't wait to watch u in a lakorn. lmao

thookatha that was BEAUTIFUL now in love with that song do more...donna hope you get well soon...An don't overwork yourself and get some rest
i don't know what else to sing. although i do have a recording from back in the day. it was a year ago...of me singing loogthoong. it was a family xmas party and my uncle loved to play the keyboard and background music while people sang. he had a mic too...and could record you singing. he recorded me! i sounded FANTASTIC for that particular song! it was definitely the mic. . LOL

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
noy, this is a direct order for you to upload that video of yours. if you really enjoyed my video, you'd let me enjoy yours too!! fair is fair, love! muahhahaha
Lol. Ja! I will u/l it eventually. They're in my phone and I'm always too lazy to hook up my phone to my laptop.

Omg, I love that song! It's one of my favorite from Pannada! You did an awsome job singing that song! I'm right behind Fah, when are you going to start your album?! I'll be your #2 fan. Lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hey gals with the webcam and even gals with just a mic we should all have a date to stickam with each other one day! We'll call ourselves the Sexy sarNies ChatRoom... VIP only LOL hahaha we'll password it and only allow those we want in there sounds like a plan? I just found my webcam! And my digi cam has webcam! So let me know if ya'll up for it lol