Shoutout Recordings

transcend89

sarNie Adult
fun, thanks for the laughs...enjoyed it very much except for the part where my ears became deaf lol had my hp on loud...i'm not a pong fan so didn't bother watching BRK

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I'm not sure if it's available somewhere there in the US... I'm not also sure if they still have that kind of design coz my shirt is quite old now... :lol: wow ur brother and his gf are dating for 10 years now?! that's long... and your mom is funny! :loool:

Hooray!!!!!!!!! kaka and an are back...lol the imitation of thookatha was very funny....what will she reply??? Donna, my sis is going to major in nursing too but that's as far as she wants to go lol tough classes coming up for u so wish you the best...
I know...
my sister is also taking up nursing and she's a year ahead of me... she says it's tough but I'm already prepared for battle since day 1! LOL
and thanks! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i made these videos this morning...like 30 minutes after i woke up. and i meant to post it right after, but then i walked away to do something else real quick...so i forgot.

this first clip is a clip of me explaining why the second clip is the way it is....LOL...

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/video/EAdvY...itle-art-video/

this was suppose to make up for the first video that i did (where i was all shy and stupid), but i'm a screw-up...so oh well...ahaha...
http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/video/GmGKO...itle-art-video/

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thookta, you are hilarious!!! Love your videos! And your comments on "Tonglah" from BRK! Do more singing! you should of sang that whole song that you started in the video! It was good! YOU WERE GOOD!!! :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO
thookie, your videos are super funny!! :loool: :loool: girls with male genital parts... hahahahahahaha
I can't do recordings today... :( my tongue hurts and I can't talk... hahahaha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookta, you are hilarious!!! Love your videos! And your comments on "Tonglah" from BRK! Do more singing! you should of sang that whole song that you started in the video! It was good! YOU WERE GOOD!!! :D
hahaha thanks, love. but i aint singin' the whole song! i'd get nervous!! lol i'm still pissed about my head being chopped off. :angry:

LMAO
thookie, your videos are super funny!! :loool: :loool: girls with male genital parts... hahahahahahaha
I can't do recordings today... :( my tongue hurts and I can't talk... hahahaha
your videos turn me on too! lmao but i hate myself because i forgot to comment on your videos...and actually i didn't comment on anyone. but i watched your perverted booty on the video. perhaps i should go take a look at your fanfics. i'd be "willing" to do that on a regular basis now that i know what your mind is filled with. LOL

as for your tongue, do you want me to massage for you with my tongue? LMAO LMAO!!!!

ps. i don't know what my obsession is with doing videos when i look like CRAP! one day, i'm going to doll myself up just to make a video for ya'll...cuz my life is, after all, about getting approval from everyone else. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
gosh An and Kaka you girls make me smile and laugh so much my sisters think i'm crazy...always enjoy and look forward to your videos...Thookatha, you're just way to funny and silly cute...ok since An suggested, Bau the sexy crocodile hunter when's your next voice recording want to hear more of that accent of yours

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
rofl so nw im offically named "sexy crocodile hunter" huh? ahaha ^^
ahyhow, yes2drama i will 'soon' lol ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha thanks, love. but i aint singin' the whole song! i'd get nervous!! lol i'm still pissed about my head being chopped off. :angry:

your videos turn me on too! lmao but i hate myself because i forgot to comment on your videos...and actually i didn't comment on anyone. but i watched your perverted booty on the video. perhaps i should go take a look at your fanfics. i'd be "willing" to do that on a regular basis now that i know what your mind is filled with. LOL

as for your tongue, do you want me to massage for you with my tongue? LMAO LMAO!!!!

ps. i don't know what my obsession is with doing videos when i look like CRAP! one day, i'm going to doll myself up just to make a video for ya'll...cuz my life is, after all, about getting approval from everyone else. :lol:
LOL
I have a couple of fanfics that features willing scenes only... hahahaha just a few paragraphs featuring Aum and Aff doing "it" :p
*donna sticks out her tongue* come and massage it, thookie! :loool:

luv ur video thookie n donna!

here's a vid frm me n kaka =D

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/video/...a-comedy-video/
another vid from my chicky and piglet!!! :wub:
wait, "aku" means me in Malay? in Tagalog, "ako" means I... almost the same... hehehe
I'm going to teach you girls some more Tagalog words when my tongue is back in action... Aum bit my tongue last night.. LMAO LMAO I accidentally bit it while eating... -_-

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh you girls are sooooooo funny and adorable!

Thookie! You have braces! <3 I loveeee people with braces muahaha. I need to get them too :( I shouldn't watch your videos in public places. I usually laugh really loud or smile with this goofy look and everyone would be staring. x_x

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
rofl hell yeah, thookie ur too funny :loool: buahahahha
hahaha thanks, love. i expect some naughty recordings from u next time!!

gosh An and Kaka you girls make me smile and laugh so much my sisters think i'm crazy...always enjoy and look forward to your videos...Thookatha, you're just way to funny and silly cute...ok since An suggested, Bau the sexy crocodile hunter when's your next voice recording want to hear more of that accent of yours
hahahaha i gotta lay off of that accent for a while. some aussies might choose to hunt me down instead of crocs for butchering their lovely "tongue". lol

Gosh you girls are sooooooo funny and adorable!

Thookie! You have braces! <3 I loveeee people with braces muahaha. I need to get them too :( I shouldn't watch your videos in public places. I usually laugh really loud or smile with this goofy look and everyone would be staring. x_x
hahahha welcome to old news, mudster! lol actually it was only like a month ago, so it aint that old. i'm regretting these damn braces now. can't eat a damn thing! plus, my teeth weren't even that bad before. ha

OMG P"THOOKiE YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!
thanks love, only for my sarnies will i be this big of a jackass. lol