Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i dont really like lued nai din the setting and acting skills doesnt seem real even though havent finish lued nai din haha only watch up to i think the part kwan lying on the bed and arnas put the ring on her finger continue it later hopefully this one is really good even though people dont like stefan never seen his lakorn this be first time and be better act good no chessy lakorn

Vanida

Save World Save Life
there were couple of summary that aiyaja posts here some you can go back to the previous page here

Credit to aiyaja @ kwanfanclub
Stephan plays as twins: Bank and Maween. Bank is the wealthy and popular one who dated Cindy (Kwan) but during one of his trips, his airplane crashed thus everyone thought he was dead. I guess, Cindy still loved him and waited for him for 3 years. Some people who wants Cindy's money finds a guy by the name of Maween who happens to look like Bank, hires him to lie to Cindy and he'll receive 1 million. I guess, Maween has to convince Cindy to marry him to get that money. The real Bank appears but he can't reveal himself because his face is scarred from the crash and he grows to hate Maween as Maween steals everything from his life. And the drama continues. . .

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting...

Sounds sorta similar to the one with Johnny E. (he plays twin and one is scarred) who fakes to be the one n'ek likes (Amy K.)...

But its different, although has the same concept of twin p'ek (one scarred)...

Yeah, but the one with Amy K. and Johnny E. was KANTANA lakorn... So I didn't watch it but its not the same, just similar concept...

I wonder how Stephen will do in this lakorn, he's not that great of an actor, he's ok...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
O.O !!! Drama again?! I wanted something romantic :( . Sounds like Mawin is bad, right?
Mawin is the good one. Bank is the bad one but who can blame him though? He lost everything after the crash. Mawin is only lying and portraying Bank because he's in need of money but he falls in love with Cindy in the process.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
havent see twin lakorn for ch7 long time hopefully stefan play it well hahaa

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so mawin is good, but bank is bad... and mawin doesn't know that bank is coming back to take revenge... i see. i hope it's good. cindy doesn't know anything or what?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I dont think kwan or cindy know anything about this but she waited for him 3 years to come back to her

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
man. waiting for 3 years. she must be obsessed with him... bank should just go and confront her. no matter how hideous he is. if she really loves him, and he knows that, there should be no worries about his physical appearance.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol... so when is this airing? after kob/vee's or pancake/paul's?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing... Bank looks very hideous... Eww. Does his hair have to really be like that? lol Kwan looks pretty though... Wished the teaser was longer though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, the thing is, Bank has no one on his side. He's been through death once, he's not sure how big Mawin is. If Bank decides to confront Cindy, would she believe him when she can't even tell by his face anymore? Plus, Mawin looks exactly like Bank, how can anyone believe his story? It's pretty risky for Bank to start off by telling the truth so it's better if he stays low profile for a while, investigating and then take charge when necessary. But it depends on what type of person you are. You can become angry, hate life and turn bad like Bank or you learn how to deal with life without hurting others.