Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Kristy are u going watch this lakorn lol should try it hehe even its ch7 lakorn u mostly watch ch3 for pat

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh.lol. I didn't even come to check this till now... Yeah, I'm gonna watch it and give it a try. I hardly give any lakorn a try even if it's in ch3... If I don't like the n'ek or pr'ek, I'm not gonna even bother. I'm giving this one a try for Kwan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the news ja.

P’ Fan, don’t stare at me, I’m shy.

Because she’s not bold enough, in this scene, all of the gentlemen will get to see Kwan wearing only a swimming suit for one of the scenes in the lakorn Siang Luang Siang Ruk.

Prior to convincing Kwan to wear the swimming suit, we had to negotiate for quite a while before she could accept the request giving reason that she was shy of the camera and crewmembers. But due to her strong daring spirit, Kwan finally accepted to wear the swimming suit for the very first time. For this scene, all of the gentlemen get ready to wash your eyes and wait to see the white skin of this nang’ake.

Translated by me: aiyaja
Credits: http://www.siamdara.com/column/00003039.html

Here are more photos that goes along with the news.

Yup. Kristy, it doesn't hurt to try. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, still working on the long long summary. I don't know, maybe I'm not going to continue it because I want to be surprised too as I watch the lakorn. :huh:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! first time visiting its thread..but hmm.interesting storyline..i'm waiting to see tis lakorn..hopefullie Stefan's acting has improve...hmm...it's tough stuff trying to pull off the twin roles...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
bad news its not airing 29th of nov. stupid reason its going replace jui+new ghost lakorn and we have to wait to watch this one next year

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup, sadly, another Kwan lakorn has been delayed. -_- This will be Jui's 4th lakorn that has aired this year alone versus Kwan, 1.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What?! They're delaying it? Why?! I was hoping to see it :( . Thanks for the pixs of Kwan & Stefan, Aiya.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why is it delayed?

Looks like CH7 is pushing Pancake & Jooy A LOT...
Same as Pinky too. Jui has had 4 lakorns, Pancake 3, Pinky 3, and Noon 3 that has aired this year alone. Pinky is filming 2 and Pancake 2 at the moment which will give them free time to film some more next year so we will definitely get to see them 3-4 times next year also. <_< Sorry, it's over exposure. :rolleyes: I like Pinky and Jui and have actually came around to being okay with Pancake but 3-4 times a year is a bit too much. Aum and Kwan has only had 1 lakorn out so far, gee, please share the screen. -_-

Kristy, it's all about promotions, pulling in this one to replace the other one. It's very irritating. :rolleyes:

^^ That's just stupid. I don't think they should promote one lakorn, says it coming out, and then delay it till next year. As for the Pancake issue, I agree. :huh: It's getting really annoying that after a Pancake lakorn is finished, something comes after it and then after THAT it's another Pancake lakorn. LOL...Khun Deang has her favorites ... and anyway, Pancake isn't that popular in Thailand so I was confused of why that was...that she has like a billion lakorns.

And as for Aum, yeah she has lakorns now and then but mostly like magazines. And she has 2 lakorns, Song Sanae Ha (re-run) and Boopae Lae Ruk. I think that you can count as her been airing twice, I think. And 2 MORE Pancake lakorns? Ugh :( I've just had too much of that pancake-faced actress. And BTW...she's being pushed even though not many people like her lakorns...wonder why...

Does Pancake have connections with like Khun Deang or something? Like her Mom being friends with Khun Deang before? I wonder...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, I'm not a Pancake fan so I wouldn't know but I've heard that Pancake comes from a good family so yes, she has connections. Plus, that year when Pancake won a Model Contest, Khun Dang actually came out and announced that her new favorite child is Pancake thus the tons of promotions. Actually, Pancake is really popular in Thailand at the moment. That's why even though some of her lakorns are really stupid, the ratings are still good. And she's being paired up with some of the Top pra'akes of Ch. 7. I don't know, coming from a good family and all but why are there always rumors and news surfacing about Pancake being this and that old man's mistress? -_-

Well, you can't count SSH though; airing as in a new lakorn and ratings plus media exposure actually determines where they're heading in their careers and stuff.

And um, Pancake and Weir are dating so that is something fans love. -_- That just adds to the Pancake hype.