Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping this week that this lakorn comes out. Anyways, I won't be here. I'm taking off on Thursday and won't be back until June 7th.

Mywin is the one who claims to be Bank with amnesia. Bank is the disfigured Stephan. I wonder which one Kwan will end up with. I'm not reading the summary and don't tell me! :lol:

I watched ep. 1. It seems pretty interesting so far. I like it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
storyline is kind of gay n stupid with the looking alike thingy just want to see Kwan only and how she act with Stefan 1st time together do they have any chemistry got to wait and see more episodes but they face together farang face

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just wish Stefan and Kwan had more scenes together. I hope their scenes together will increase as the episodes go. So far, interesting storyline, it's quite funny and entertaining.

Anyway, I'll translate and post up the summary tomorrow. I gotta go.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i think this one is kinna boring =( i'll probably pass. but i love kwan though. she looks gorgeous in here! haah and the MAWIN & BANK character is just -______-''

Was someone try to kill Mywin (the rich Stefan)? That's how he lost his memory and thought he was Bank.
Bank is Kwan's childhood friend and the movie star. He's the one who was in the plane with his adoptive parents. It's believed that they all died in the plane accident 3 years ago. It seems, so far, that Bank is alive and living with a nurse or doctor. He's also disfigured in the face which may explain why he's been gone for 3 years and hasn't contacted anyone close to him.

Mywin is kind of a mysterious character. Some guys took his father's boat... probably because Mywin lost it to gambling. He seems to be a gambling addict. Anyway, he was thrown off the boat, and that is when those 2 movie agents found him and thought he was the long lost Bank. When they found out he was not Bank, but someone named "Mywin," they decided that he should pretend to be Bank, if he wanted money to go redeem his father's properties. In order to explain why Mywin (as Bank) can't seem to remember anyone or anything from his past, including Kwan, Mywin (as Bank) pretends that he lost his memory. In fact, no one lost their memory... the fake Bank (Mywin) or the real Bank.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
**Ending Spoilers**
Cindy is kidnapped by Thop, both Maawin and Bank rush to her rescue. When Thop tries to stab Cindy, Paloh (the dog) jumps and covers her, getting stabbed and is almost near death bleeding. Bank then yells out "I-Thop," making Thop realize that the real Bank was in front of him. While the police are making their way in, Bank and Thop fight for their lives, Cindy begins to sense some familiarity. As Bank continues fighting with Thop, the scar on Bank's arm is accidently shown and Cindy then realizes that it is the real Bank. Maawin rushes to Cindy's side and saves her. The police shoot Thop and he falls off the cliff. Cindy then brushes out of Maawin's arms and runs to embrace the real Bank in happiness. This is the one moment Bank has been waiting for all along. Once the moment of happiness passed, Cindy noticed that one of the buttons on Bank's shirt was missing and those buttons look like that one button she found in her father's hand at his death. Cindy had always suspected whose button it belonged to; then she suddenly got out of Bank's arms and searched for Maawin but all she saw was his back, walking in sorrow down the cliff.

Cindy signs off a check for 2 million dollars to Bank. She asks him if he saw her father before he died, knowing that his answer will change her entire life, he said no, that he hadn't seen her father at all, not knowing that his answer had determined Cindy's decision. Cindy declined Bank's marriage proposal and said that she loved him as a brother but Bank didn't believe her and promised that after he takes care of the inheritance issues and fixes his face, he'll return to marry her. Bank leaves for Phuket to meet Pim Pagaa saying that he had returned just like she had requested him to for the surgery. Bank told Pim Pagaa to find her birth cerficate and make an ID and passport. Pim Pagaa was so happy she quickly returned home without telling Bank and when she returned she overheard Bank on the phone with the airlines asking them to make him a passport and purchasing only one airline ticket. Before this, Pim Pagaa saw the 2 million dollar check Bank held tightly in his hands without telling her, she finally realized that in Bank's heart, he had no room for her. Pim Pagaa showed no emotions; she didn't even tell him that she had gotten her ID. On the day of the surgery, Pim Pagaa asked the doctors to put Bank to sleep until the day to open up the bandages. Bank cries out loudly in vain because there are still some scars on his left cheek and even the right cheek where surgery was done had new scars growing. Bank's face is still ruined, not handsome. Pim Pagaa told Bank that the reason why she did this is because she wanted him to see that she is the only woman in this world that would love Bank for who he is whether he's handsome or not and is willing to take care of him for the rest of her life.

Maawin hadn't kept contact with Cindy but he's been following up on her in the news and saw her when she had an open ceremony for one of her movies. He wondered if Bank and Cindy already got married or not. There was a woman here to see Maawin for him to come out but all of a sudden, a dog quickly jumped on him as if they were familiar with each other, Maawin noticed it was Paloh and exclaimed in happiness as Paloh hadn't died yet. Maawin realized, if the dog is here, the owner must be around here too and as he looked up, there she was, staring sweetly back at him with the most beautiful smile she has ever smiled in this lifetime.

THE END!

Translated by me.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I read the ending spoilers, lolz. Its sad T_T I wanted Cindy to end up with Bank since they were good childhood friends. I knew she was gonna end up with Mawin though it was quite obvious. Thanks aiyaja!

Kindda confusing though I thought Cindy did love Bank but it says she doesn't. Well she acts like she does in the beginning right now. I don't understand just because he said he never saw her father she says no. I guess we'll find out later since there's only been like 2 eppys so far.