Sinee Hongmanop

Phon

sarNie Adult
in tep 3 radoo sinee wasnt a girly girl who gets push around she just didnt talk to rahoo. she wasnt like yam who push phone around and boss him around. well phone charactor of rhaoo was weak. chatree rahoo verison he was strong and the boss of himself and people around him. he was the strongest out of the 3 inside thier body. jinda was pretty piroon was handsome and a player rahoo was the mean one. i guess they didnt make sinee act like yam because if sinee did that then that would make chatree look weak and thats something chatrees charactor isn't. i would say sinee in tep 3 radoo was unpredictable. one scene i remember chatree getting very mad at sinee because he couldnt figure her out if she love him or not because she would ignore him a lot. but she wasnt bossy or mean to him like yam was to phone. i kinda find yam charactor annoying lol. another scene was chatree pretend to be someone eles he turn himself into a handsome prince to see if sinee would like him.

mia07

Introvert
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589373' date='Mar 29 2009, 03:54 PM']Oh, really? Who is he? LOL. Does he do movie, too?[/quote]

LOL. NVM. You answered it already. LOL.

mia07

Introvert
in tep 3 radoo sinee wasnt a girly girl who gets push around she just didnt talk to rahoo. she wasnt like yam who push phone around and boss him around. well phone charactor of rhaoo was weak. chatree rahoo verison he was strong and the boss of himself and people around him. he was the strongest out of the 3 inside thier body. jinda was pretty piroon was handsome and a player rahoo was the mean one. i guess they didnt make sinee act like yam because if sinee did that then that would make chatree look weak and thats something chatrees charactor isn't. i would say sinee in tep 3 radoo was unpredictable. one scene i remember chatree getting very mad at sinee because he couldnt figure her out if she love him or not because she would ignore him a lot. but she wasnt bossy or mean to him like yam was to phone. i kinda find yam charactor annoying lol. another scene was chatree pretend to be someone eles he turn himself into a handsome prince to see if sinee would like him.
It always seem like they make Yam the strong na'ek though. Not in just Tep 3 Radoo, but also
in her other movies and she and the pra'ek always fight you know? LOL. Yeah, Phone was pretty
weak in Tep 3 Radoo, though. Oh, really? LOL. So, did Sinee fall for him - that handsome prince?
Was it because she was quite shy or something, that's why she didn't talk to Chatree? URGH!
Now, it's getting interesting. I want to see that movie now. LOL. So, Tep 3 Radoo was Suksit's
first appearance?

mia07

Introvert
sure was!
LOL. No fair! You guys got to see it and not me! :p
Awww, man! Hey, yak, if you do get the chance of finding
the old Tep 3 Radoo, let me know. I want to see it!! :D

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589380' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:59 PM']It always seem like they make Yam the strong na'ek though. Not in just Tep 3 Radoo, but also
in her other movies and she and the pra'ek always fight you know? LOL. Yeah, Phone was pretty
weak in Tep 3 Radoo, though. Oh, really? LOL. So, did Sinee fall for him - that handsome prince?
Was it because she was quite shy or something, that's why she didn't talk to Chatree? URGH!
Now, it's getting interesting. I want to see that movie now. LOL. So, Tep 3 Radoo was Suksit's
first appearance?[/quote]

she wasn't a shy person.. well you know how boran actress act... this happen after the yak died.. don't know how to spell his name... dude with the spinging thing.. lol.. after he died thats when chatree thought she might have something with that yak.. because she around him like few parts.. i remember she was running some where because the castle she stayed got into something.. than she ran into that yak.. but that yak liked her and her little sister very much.. but since the little sister died, he liked her after.. i think thats what happen..? maybe..

mia07

Introvert
she wasn't a shy person.. well you know how boran actress act... this happen after the yak died.. don't know how to spell his name... dude with the spinging thing.. lol.. after he died thats when chatree thought she might have something with that yak.. because she around him like few parts.. i remember she was running some where because the castle she stayed got into something.. than she ran into that yak.. but that yak liked her and her little sister very much.. but since the little sister died, he liked her after.. i think thats what happen..? maybe..
Oh, I see. So, Sinee and Piyada were sisters in Tep 3 Radoo?
Phon said something about Piyada was mean to her or something like
that, I think? And that Chatree thought that Sinee might had liked Piroon [Suksit]?
Man, just the descriptions you guys are giving can make me picture
the lakorn already and it's very good! Better than the new one! :D

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589494' date='Mar 30 2009, 04:08 AM']Tep 3 Radoo, anyone?!?! LOL.

That, I mean, Chatree, Sinee, and Suksit version.[/quote]

no i didnt say sinee liked suksit...i said when chatree who was rahoo knew it was his turn to leave because the season was changing. chatree didnt want to leave he was a jelouse tpye guy he keep thinking sinee like fall in love with piroon since he is very handsome. but she didnt.....

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589380' date='Mar 29 2009, 11:59 PM']It always seem like they make Yam the strong na'ek though. Not in just Tep 3 Radoo, but also
first appearance?[/quote]

yea it was suksit 1st boran lakorn then nang 12 and suton manora then he dissapear lol. and plus suton manora and nang 12 wasnt even sappose to be him so yea he got lucky. lol he was in the shadow of chatree of that time. and people were in love with sinee and chatree as a couple so suksit came in the bad time no one pay attention to him much. after chatree became fine from that illness he had that kept him away from nang 12 and suton manora. they quickly paired him up with sinee again becuase of the fan wanting more of them. and when kob was paired with chatree in malaitong the fans didnt like it they wanted sinee and him again. but they learn to love kob after that lol

Phon

sarNie Adult

this yak guy didnt have a uncle who went everywhere with him like the new version right? i cant really remember him having an uncle. i cant even remember who play the yak guy maybe because he wasnt important to watch so i forget lol

yak

sarNie Adult
yah.. rahoo was that type of person... suksit was handsome.. lol.. the yak dude didn't have a uncle or aunt.. just a sidekick.. and the tree girl was not an evil lady like the new version... there were so many adds on in the new version.. like upsaon, she was supose to die like the old version and the rainy dude supose to wife 3 wifes... which it didn't happen in the new version.. in the old one rahoo loved his girl so much until the ending.. but they got back together though...

yak

sarNie Adult
i remember like almost the whole story.. cause really when i used to have it... i watch it everyday.. me and my dad..

mia07

Introvert
no i didnt say sinee liked suksit...i said when chatree who was rahoo knew it was his turn to leave because the season was changing. chatree didnt want to leave he was a jelouse tpye guy he keep thinking sinee like fall in love with piroon since he is very handsome. but she didnt.....
LOL. Almost the same thing? LOL. Except I didn't add the jealous part
and that Suksit was good looking that's why Chatree might think she
will fall in love with him. Dang! All 3 of them in one movie - it has to be
a good movie!

mia07

Introvert
yah.. rahoo was that type of person... suksit was handsome.. lol.. the yak dude didn't have a uncle or aunt.. just a sidekick.. and the tree girl was not an evil lady like the new version... there were so many adds on in the new version.. like upsaon, she was supose to die like the old version and the rainy dude supose to wife 3 wifes... which it didn't happen in the new version.. in the old one rahoo loved his girl so much until the ending.. but they got back together though...
Oh, really? Upsonsawan was supposed to die? Wow!
Maybe because she was one of the main na'eks in the new
version, so they didn't want her to die. In the old version,
did she and Sinee get along as sisters? Who played the
tree girl? Piroon has 3 wives? OMG!! LOL. I dislike those kind
of pra'eks who has more than 1 wife - such a player! LOL.

mia07

Introvert
yea it was suksit 1st boran lakorn then nang 12 and suton manora then he dissapear lol. and plus suton manora and nang 12 wasnt even sappose to be him so yea he got lucky. lol he was in the shadow of chatree of that time. and people were in love with sinee and chatree as a couple so suksit came in the bad time no one pay attention to him much. after chatree became fine from that illness he had that kept him away from nang 12 and suton manora. they quickly paired him up with sinee again becuase of the fan wanting more of them. and when kob was paired with chatree in malaitong the fans didnt like it they wanted sinee and him again. but they learn to love kob after that lol
I know. I don't see him play as pra'ek anymore after Prasuton-Manora. Then, he starts coming back to
play as the dad in these new borans. Oh yeah, Sinee & Chatree was one of the best on-screen couple.
I, too, agree that they have too many young folks playing in borans nowdays because they're not that
good in acting yet and you know, back then, Sinee, Chatree and them were older, so they would likely know
more about acting. I don't know why, but they should have had most of Chatree's lakorns, Sinee should
be his na'ek, but then again, maybe they want to try out someone new, so in case if Chatree or Sinee
becomes unavailable, they can promote new boran stars, too. My sister and I were saying that how come
they didn't have Sinee play as na'ek in Glai Phet Glai Savan, too, because they would look good in that movie.

yak

sarNie Adult
yah, in the new version upson was the second na'eks.. Sinee and her sister in the old one they got along just fine.. and they were really nice not like the new version.. lol.. well for piroon 3 wives, i dont't remember their name but i have one of their picture.. the picture is piroon 3rd wife.. she was really pretty too.. but her charactor in this boran lakorn was a b*tch and two face.. but at the end she changed into a nice person all the charactor in this lakorn were good looking... now aday. its like hmm.. you okay.. lol.. but sinee and chatree were the best back then..

mia07

Introvert
yah, in the new version upson was the second na'eks.. Sinee and her sister in the old one they got along just fine.. and they were really nice not like the new version.. lol.. well for piroon 3 wives, i dont't remember their name but i have one of their picture.. the picture is piroon 3rd wife.. she was really pretty too.. but her charactor in this boran lakorn was a b*tch and two face.. but at the end she changed into a nice person all the charactor in this lakorn were good looking... now aday. its like hmm.. you okay.. lol.. but sinee and chatree were the best back then..
Hey, that's Piyada, right? The Pikunthong Lady! Oh wow, she's the 3rd wife? LOL. She does have
the look for a two face, though. :D But, I usually see her as a good na'ek, not a mean na'ek.
So, who played as Sinee's sister? Isn't that picture with the guy on the horse from Den Narm Lom Fai?
Wow, I can't believe you have those really old pictures. You got anymore? Oh yeah, back in the days,
Sinee has got to be one of the prettiest girl. Chatree is okay-looking, but I like his acting though, and
Suksit is very cute looking, but he should practice a bit more on his acting to match up to Chatree, but who
knows, actors have their own way of acting. =) Thanks for sharing!