SING! SING! SING!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
^which song are you composing? who's the artists?

Thank you so much for taking time to compose some music for us! love you!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahaha i'm still new at songwriting.
songwriting in hmong is so freaken DIFFICULT since we are so limited in our metaphors, words, similies and all.
i wanted something different. i think if i ever become a singer this will be like my debut song but unfortunately i can't sing.
hopefully somebody/ or a girl will have the honor to sing with it much pride and honor. i wrote so many songs over the year but they all went astray. this was like my first official completed song.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahaha i'm still new at songwriting.
songwriting in hmong is so freaken DIFFICULT since we are so limited in our metaphors, words, similies and all.
i wanted something different. i think if i ever become a singer this will be like my debut song but unfortunately i can't sing.
hopefully somebody/ or a girl will have the honor to sing with it much pride and honor. i wrote so many songs over the year but they all went astray. this was like my first official completed song.
its okay if you can't sing
i'm not saying that i can.. lol.
but some artists out there who actually do have albums can't sing either
but their lyrics are very nice.
=D

azn_media

sarNie Egg
so, I'm composing music for the lyrics you have up. my name is penny moua from colorado. let me know if you have anything in particular to this song before i start finishing it up.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
^awwww thank you! whatever you have, i'll take. :D i'm just happy that you're willing to compose music for me lol

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow wow I'm so far behind of this topic.
Very great idea!
Same as nkaujhmooblauj,
i loved to KARAOKE, absolutely i sing everyday. I alwase take my time just for that. eheh..
But unsure if i'm that good. Maybe just about medium.

I have a little cheap voice recorder. I listen to myself and it sound gay so yeah laterz.
Goodluck to yah, i also write lyrics too.
Want me to share some of mine??
:::)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Very great idea!
Same as nkaujhmooblauj,
i loved to KARAOKE, absolutely i sing everyday. I alwase take my time just for that. eheh..

I have a little cheap voice recorder. I listen to myself and it sound gay so yeah laterz.
share please =D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Very great idea!
Same as nkaujhmooblauj,

go for it. i wanna hear.. ;)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
YUP! SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Hey there...great song idea. I love to write about off topic things with AV's lyrics too! Its not always about love..love..love..lol and I have always stressed that with my boys/girl.

Mai, try to rhyme it. I know its hard as hell, but it will flow so much better if you rhyme it.

Myself, once I think of a topic and put myself in that situation, then I can write up the song. And it was really hard at first becaus eof the hmong rhyming, but it gets easier after a few songs. Right now I am currently finishing up AV's lyrics. We have a few various subject matters, BUT.......the one I would like for you girls to help me with is the one lyric below. See... the boys of Av thinks the song is too derogatory and offensive for them because they have an issue with the word Txiv Dev....The song is called "Txiv Dev", but I and MS. Angel feels that its not all that bad.

It's just about a player who just picked on the wrong girl who happens to know his background and thinks he' nothing but a txiv Dev. Let me know what you girls think. The music should be in place shortly. Its set to R&B/Hip Hop sort of music. It will be included in AV's first album.

So my question is this......do you girls think it is offensive to use the word "Txiv Dev"? I feel that the word is just a word, but others might get offended by it.

Txiv Dev

Nws hnav khaub ncaws

Cob cob xub

Coj saws ci nplab

Nrog lub tsom iav dub

Oh lub qhov muag

Ntsia ntsoov txhua tus

Xav nrhiav dua tus tshiab

Los deev nwssiab…Txua mo…s txua hnub

Uh o niag txiv dev tsov ntawv lau

Ah ha nws tseem siv pib dua ib taj

Thaum twg nws mam li paub

Niag neeg zoo li ntawv

Tsis muaj leej twg xav tau

Txog twg los muaj…. thaum twg

Dag rau tus ub tus no

Tias nws… yuav hlub

Thaum nws siv tag …

Ces muab luag tso

Ua txuj tsis paub

Thiab rog…. nco txog

Chorus:

Niag neeg zoo li ntawv

Yog li tias tej tub hluas no mas

Tsis paub hais li lawm os

Zoo nraug los… txwj pwm twb tsis zoo kiag li es

Cas yuav khav teeb ua luaj li thiab lau

(Verse)

Tsis muaj leng tws

Yuav hais thau nws..

Sawdaw vws tas

Vim nws ibleng xwb….

Mus dhau tus no

Tseem saib kawg dua tus tshiab

Tsis paub txaj muag

tsam luag tej ntsia

Uh o niag txiv dev tsov tom lau

(Man)

Uh-oh koj twb tsis paub kuv thiab los

Ah-ha koj yog tus kuv xav tham

Thaum twg koj mam li paub

Neeg ntxim hlub zoo li koj

Kuv xa..av tau

(woman)

(Man)

Uh-o koj twb tsis paub kuv thiab los

Tig loskiag tsis txho…b ntxub

Vim koj yog tusneeg kuv xa…v hlub

(woman)

(Man )

Txhob chim rau kuv

Well...I would appreciate you girls help so that I can change the wording if need be.

Thanks!
PC Vaj

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
txiv dev. after reading the lyrics, i thought that it was both positive and negative. it goes with the song but i also understand the negative side of it. however there is not really another word to subtitute it. siab dev? i cant really make up my mind, have AV sing it and let me sing to it first. hahahahaha
btw, are you the only song writer?
if you dont mind, can i write a simple love ballad for AV to sing? hahahahahahahahahaha

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
I would like to sing and write songs....but i'm busy with work so i won't be on alot...if that is okay...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey there...great song idea. I love to write about off topic things with AV's lyrics too! Its not always about love..love..love..lol and I have always stressed that with my boys/girl.

Mai, try to rhyme it. I know its hard as hell, but it will flow so much better if you rhyme it.

Myself, once I think of a topic and put myself in that situation, then I can write up the song. And it was really hard at first becaus eof the hmong rhyming, but it gets easier after a few songs. Right now I am currently finishing up AV's lyrics. We have a few various subject matters, BUT.......the one I would like for you girls to help me with is the one lyric below. See... the boys of Av thinks the song is too derogatory and offensive for them because they have an issue with the word Txiv Dev....The song is called "Txiv Dev", but I and MS. Angel feels that its not all that bad.

It's just about a player who just picked on the wrong girl who happens to know his background and thinks he' nothing but a txiv Dev. Let me know what you girls think. The music should be in place shortly. Its set to R&B/Hip Hop sort of music. It will be included in AV's first album.

So my question is this......do you girls think it is offensive to use the word "Txiv Dev"? I feel that the word is just a word, but others might get offended by it.

Txiv Dev

Nws hnav khaub ncaws

Cob cob xub

Coj saws ci nplab

Nrog lub tsom iav dub

Oh lub qhov muag

Ntsia ntsoov txhua tus

Xav nrhiav dua tus tshiab

Los deev nwssiab…Txua mo…s txua hnub

Niag neeg zoo li ntawv

Txog twg los muaj…. thaum twg

Dag rau tus ub tus no

Tias nws… yuav hlub
Thaum nws siv tag …

Ces muab luag tso

Ua txuj tsis paub

Thiab rog…. nco txog

Chorus:

Niag neeg zoo li ntawv

Yog li tias tej tub hluas no mas

Tsis paub hais li lawm os

Zoo nraug los… txwj pwm twb tsis zoo kiag li es

Cas yuav khav teeb ua luaj li thiab lau

(Verse)
Tsis muaj leng tws

Yuav hais thau nws..

Sawdaw vws tas

Vim nws ibleng xwb….
Mus dhau tus no

Tseem saib kawg dua tus tshiab

Tsis paub txaj muag

tsam luag tej ntsia

(Man)

Uh-oh koj twb tsis paub kuv thiab los

Thaum twg koj mam li paub

Neeg ntxim hlub zoo li koj

Kuv xa..av tau

(woman)

(Man)

Uh-o koj twb tsis paub kuv thiab los

Tig loskiag tsis txho…b ntxub

Vim koj yog tusneeg kuv xa…v hlub
(woman)

(Man )

Txhob chim rau kuv
Well...I would appreciate you girls help so that I can change the wording if need be.

Thanks!
PC Vaj

nice lyrics. hehe..

if men hears the title only. they will get offended. no doubt. :lol:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i guess we're girls that's why we arent offended by it. if it was the opposite way, "maum dev" hmmmm i dont know about that