Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Can't wait for this one .... actually more excited for Chai and Yard's couple...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Chai/Yard doesn't look too bad. From the teaser like both are bickering one another. Not so excited with Num and Rita.

Mann

I'm looking forward to see this for Rita and Chai :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... the t-ser looked like a war lakorn.. but damn.. chai looked bad ass shooting them guns.. hehehe... lol..

chouakim

TTFC♥
Might be a little too much action and war for me,
but indeed the teaser looks goooooood!
Num looks great. And as always I know Chai will play his role greatly! He's such an amazing actor.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh heres the teaser. it was 4 mins long! looks relaly good..i cant believe we'll see num-rita kiss for real. i think ill like yard and chai couple too. it should air in the next batch with 365

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=124562574259479&ref=mf

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good for Rita, she's been doing real kisses now. Chai and Yard seem to have cute scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm looking forward to chai/yard couple -- rita's gorgeous and num looks handsome in modern clothes. the OST SOUNDS nice!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'd love to see Chai and Yard more to Num and Rita becuz i like how chai/yard has a cute bickering eachother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait to see it. finally a lakorn i'll enjoy watching and look forward to. the t-ser look real good. haven't see a lakorn this style in a while, love while at war is always good. romance action is fun. miss Nom. cool he play as a prince again. chai couple look good too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
after watching the teaser i was like is this a war or comedy lakorn. for some reason i was laughing throughout the teaser. rita is beautiful, gonna watch it for her. i find it funny as rita stand next to num, she seems like she can beat him up any second ahahaha. i love num but his lakorn career sort of went out the window these past few years. the pairing is just odd. but im looking forward to this.