Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
after watching the teaser i was like is this a war or comedy lakorn. for some reason i was laughing throughout the teaser. rita is beautiful, gonna watch it for her. i find it funny as rita stand next to num, she seems like she can beat him up any second ahahaha. i love num but his lakorn career sort of went out the window these past few years. the pairing is just odd. but im looking forward to this.
Maybe becuz Num his getting old now.

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
Here is clearer version of the teaser with subtitles:

I captured a few pictures of p 'Num and Rita from the teaser :D :

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This one, credit is on the picture:

This an interesting pairing up of the leading roles, looking forward to see how it will be.

By the way I just found out that Rita was in one of p' Num's MV "Joop" 12 years ago:

They both looked so young back then. LOL :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
wasn't aware that num and rita will kiss in this lakorn. will be one on my next lakorn list to watch. somehow i want them to pair someone else with chai not yardthip. i want pitta with chai, i love them in their previous lakorn together.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
IT'S AIRING 2MORROW!! i cant wait 2 c it!! does anybody noe wat days it will be airing? is it just saturdays and sundays?

cecilia

Staff member
I love Sirita and Chai's sibling love -- they're so funny as brother and sister -- can't wait til Yard and Chai meet.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn! Can't wait for the next epi! Rita and Chai are so cute as sibling. Omg, the dude who played as Krit's bodyguard in Mafia Tee Ruk also in here, and I love him! I like him in MTR, glad to see him onscreen again. Many cute scenes of Rite and Num! Anyone know where I can read the summary for this lakorn?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
OK so the theme song is by Aof Pongsak but the original singer is P'Bird Thongchai right? I know they used it to other lakorns too but I don't remember which one is it.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn looks good. Does anyone know where or who is uploading it on youtube? I can't seem to find it to watch. :(

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
this lakorn looks good. Does anyone know where or who is uploading it on youtube? I can't seem to find it to watch. :(
You can also find this lakorn upload by thaifreetv on Youtube.

This lakorn is good so far. I enjoy watching all the fighting and shooting scene as well. The extras get to play a lot of times lol because they are ninja so when they die in a scene the producer can always reuse them. Same as the Thai solders LOL. There's many obvious scene that the bad guys and even Num and Chai should die or get shot many time but it's too early in the movie so of course they are not going to cut them off that soon.

Ep #3 previews look like there will be a lot of sweet scenes between Num & Rita and perhaps the truth will be reveal ... in lakorn like this there has to be a balance between the fights and the sweet scene.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished the first episode and my oh my oh my... I'm disappointed or it is the fact that I dislike action-ish lakorns. But I didn't find Rita's martial art that annoying lol... it doesn't look too corny but the sound effect is a little too much ahahaha. I basically skipped a lot of the gun shooting scenes, it irritates me lol

I guess I'm also disappointed because I tend make a huge deal on pra ek and nang ek first encounter lol... she was a little hot headed but I guess she grew up in the military, she just never let her guard down ahahaha. Everyone that enters her home are thefts lol she mistaken Win twice as a criminal. Anyways first encounter between the pranang is like first impression on her person. They could have done it a little bit better.

I just find the couple awkward lol Num is like a stick figure standing next to Rita. I feel like she can break his bones. And what I find funny is a female body guard. She looks more manly than Win ahahaha!

I love Chai and Rita's relationship. They are like at each other throat and then BAM suddenly they are like sugar on sugar ahahahaha. They're hilarious together.

Off to watch episode two or maybe I will call it a night. Got an exam in the afternoon! Yeah only 1 class tomorrow!!! But no an exam!!!