Sitcoms

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wanna understand this better, because my favorite actors have all done it or are doing it...Like Chakrit, Mos, and now Tik. Even Tang at Aom did it at one point. How do they have time to shoot a sitcom? Is that when they get breaks from making lakorns like what Tik is doing? Chakrit and Mos both did it and have come back to making lakorns...so that means Tik will be back making lakorns? But how long will he make us wait? And why do actors choose to do it? It's good though, cuz we get to see a completely funnier side to those oh-so-serious P'eks.

But when did Mos and Chakrit do those sitcoms? Was it between filming lakorns? Or did they take time off for it?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they all have their set schedules. sitcoms are only on once a week. they don't have to film as many days as they do w/ lakorn. so they can film sitcoms a certain day of da week and have da rest of da week to film lakorn and do other things

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh and they're all still doing those sitcoms. so they keep filming certain times of da week and lakorn they film until they film da whole thing

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sitcoms are just sitcoms. It doesn't reassure that you'll be back in making lakorns or not.
The actors do it because they want to and it's less work. In sitcoms, it's set in one location so it's easier for the actors.
Besides, they get money for it too.
The actors will come back to lakorns when they feel like it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay seem like ur question has been answered...but now tink of the ones doing sitcoms...lakorns and TALK SHOW..now tat's wat i called BUSY...Aom has lakorns/ sitcom / talk show...so does Mos, Tang, Captain, and Tik...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
okay seem like ur question has been answered...but now tink of the ones doing sitcoms...lakorns and TALK SHOW..now tat's wat i called BUSY...Aom has lakorns/ sitcom / talk show...so does Mos, Tang, Captain, and Tik...
Thats what I wanted to mention too. Cuz doesn't Tang host Ruk Euy, and 3 Num 3 Mum? I always wonder how Aom can make lakorns and co-host WWYW, and she's still doing her sitcom with Tang? It amazes me how Thai actors can do so much, and it's interesting to see well-known celebrities hosting talk shows.

Btw, how can I change the name of the thread? I could've sworn I put "sitcoms" but it came out with that ... Kind of doesn't look right.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
rak uey was cancelled but yea p'tang still host 3num 3mum. aom hosts e-mouth too w/ nah-nek. she is one busy lil woman lol

in ur first post do u see a edit button next to quote and reply buttons? click that and then click full edit

noungning

Heartless
time management, and besides, some shows like wwywy ... it's not like they do just 1 tape. sometimes they do several tapings for weeks in advance. same goes for other things. like sitcom is just a side job, but more like the MAIN job because it's something that will continue to go on forever. i'm sure celebs like sitcoms more than some lakorns sometimes because sitcoms is a fixed job they have, rather a lakorn might just yield a few episodes if u're not the leading character.

personally, i prefer Thai lakorns to sitcoms...but soon, Paula will be in a new sitcom...i kind of was looking forward to seeing her in more lakorns, but i guess her time will be devoted to the sitcom in addition to her various photoshoots and hosting...

cecilia

Staff member
aom is a workaholic to me .. b/c of the task she have on her agenda.
one busy woman running her own store with jib too. Lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lots of dem have multiple jobs but man aom seem like one of da busiest. maybe dats how she stay so thin lol

cecilia

Staff member
^alot of stress, not enough time to enjoy food, and excise more than require :clap:
i really admire her work ethics though -- i once have 2 jobs and boy it was crazy .. Lol it worn me out, now i'm just a lazy bum going to school ft.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn i couldn't even stand work w/ school lol so i didn't work my last yr cause i had to bust ass to graduate w/ a decent gpa

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
damn i couldn't even stand work w/ school lol so i didn't work my last yr cause i had to bust ass to graduate w/ a decent gpa
Yeah, school and work is hard, not enough time for anything, even homework and sleep...depending on the classes...

I don't like sitcoms, cuz it's harder for me to understand than lakorns...but I like it because it's a completely different side to actors that I didn't know they had...like the comical side of Chakrit and Mos...well, Mos is normally funny on 3 Num 3 Mum...but if it weren't for Nat Gub Nat, I wouldn't be able to see Bie on anything, since he's busy with stuff I can't watch until November rolls around and he starts filming Prajun See Roong...Bie is hilarious anyways, but watching him in his sitcom, he's really cute...I'm kind of turned off by it though, cuz I don't like the girl that he likes, I don't think she's cute for him...but I get to see there are no limits to his comedy, that boy will do anything for a laugh, and he's so good at it...talk about busy...that One Day with Bie was crazy...rehearsing for his musicals, doing talk shows, then his own sitcom, recording in the studio, I think he did a photoshoot...Where do these Thai stars have time in their day to do so much?

BTW Diamend, do you have that video that's in your banner? With Aof dancing goofy?