Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ amen! I'm also not upset about the additional drama. It's a story after all and the bad always comes before the good. Nadech is in a confused state and before he chases after Yaya, he needs to sort out his own feelings. I like the fact that Noy is always unpredictable and I'm curious as to what she has planned for us next. Thanks for all the updates hon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading ladies! I'm sure this is one hell of a roller coaster ride for you all. :lol: I like surprising my readers with twist & turns in the FF. :D

Anyways, I promise that Yaya will return a stronger woman. Their love story isn't over yet. I'm still not sure how I'm planning to end this FF but there's a 50/50 chance of a happy ending. Nadech will realize some things once Yaya leaves. So stay tuned!

Thanks for reading again! :wub:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My heart is shatter into small pieces. It really hurts to the guts!!! Gosh, I can feel Yaya's pain all over me.
All those tears she shed for nadech means nothing. But, most of all I love the twists and turn here Noy!
I can't wait for another unpredictable chapter of smooth operater. And for the new Yaya to come back.

Thanks for the update! :)

The whole time that I was reading the latest update, I kept thinking of two songs that seemed to match the situation -- Rihanna's "Take a Bow" and the song "Gert Pen Poo Ying." 555

I love "Gerd Pen Poo Ying" too na... it really does fit this FF.

I actually worked on an MV for Chapter 32 tonight naka...
I love Julia Stone.... her voice is just amazing and her lyrics are just too poetic.

♪ Maybe she got what she came for.....
Don't be scared, I'm not here for your heart
Don't be scared, I'm not here for your reasons
Don't be scared, I'm just here for the radio
That plays in the background while you're asking me to go ♪

Sad isn't it???? It always chocks me up.

Here you go -MV inspired by Noy's Smooth Operator FF chapter 32 ka.
http://youtu.be/mV8BSKsOauQ

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww Kiki! Awesome job!! I love it!! I was thinking of making another MV for FF but it'll be like an ending MV :D

I don't really like Rihanna's song take a bow hahaha but the other song fits!

Anothe song that came to mind was "Fergie -Big Girls Don't cry" I should have added that song!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 33

Nadech lies awake, eyes wide open, upon hearing the departure of Yaya. Everything's suddenly feeling strange. An emptiness inside as he lies alone in the quiet morning. Sighing loudly, he glances over his shoulder. His heart's feeling heavier than before. Unsure of all the mixed feelings stirring inside. His body functions perfectly fine but his mind's paralyzed.

The engagement ring on the nightstand catches his eyes, glistening brightly. Feeling aloof, he reaches for it, holding the cold silver ring in his hand. His heart races, blood pumping as he grips tighter onto the ring.

You're doing the right thing, Nadech. He assures himself. She deserves better. He whispers under his breaths. She doesn't need someone like me. I'm no good for her. He sighs out loud, licking his lips. Still able to taste Yaya's sweet lips on his. Her captivating scent lingers on. His heart skips a beat as her scent takes over him.

"If it's the right thing, why do I feel so miserable...?" he questions himself. Feeling torn and confused. He shakes his head, feeling lightheaded as he rise from his bed. He sets the ring on nightstand and heads to the bathroom for a cold shower.

After the cold shower he gets dress, feeling slightly better. He buttons up his collar shirt. His eyes glances over to the nightstand, hypnotized my the ring. Shoveling his hands in his pockets, he walks to the nightstand and stares hard at the ring. He pulls his hands from his pockets and grabs the ring, placing it delicately into his palms. His heart beats faster as he climbed tightly.

From a distance, he could hear the door unlocking. He quickly shovels it into his pocket and walks to the living room.

"Your mom told me to come over and check on you." she sighs out loud, putting the grocery bags on top of the counter.

He walks into the kitchen and into the refrigerator without uttering a word to Kimmy. He grabs the bottle of wine in the refrigerator, ready to pop it open when Kimmy grabs the bottle from him.

"Are you out of your mind?!" she barks, shoveling the bottle back into the refrigerator. "It's barely 8 in the morning and you wanna start drinking?" she shakes her head, scolding him like a little boy.

He opens up the refrigerator, ignoring Kimmy, and takes out the bottle of wine. He pours himself a glass and drinks it quickly.

Kimmy takes a step back and stares at him with a suspicious look. Her senses tingle and she blurts out, "Did you have sex last night Barry?" she stares him up and down, smelling the air.

Nadech still doesn't acknowledge her presence. Instead, he pours himself another glass and drinks it quickly. His silence was enough to answer Kimmy's question.

"It better not be with Davika!" she snaps at him.

"No it isn't with Davika... I haven't talked to her since that night at the hospital..." he walks over to the couch and flops down miserably.

"Wait--" she rushes to his aide, sitting next to him, "Then who? Don't tell me you're sleeping around again!?"

He glares at her, shaking his head, "No, I'm not." he sighs loudly.

"Then with who?"

"Yaya…" he lowers his head, rubbing his templates. He grabs the bottle of wine and the wine glass and walks over to the couch.

Kimmy follows curiously with eyes wide open "Yaya…?" she whispers, leaning in closer, "You had sex with Yaya last night…?" she covers her mouth in shock, "So does this mean you two worked things out…?" she moves her hand away from her mouth and a big smile sweeps over her face.

He shakes his head, thinking of the ring inside his pocket.

"Why the head shake?" she pulls back and stares at him.

"It's over Kimmy..." he ignores the wine glass, drinking straight out of the bottle.

"So she wouldn't take you back...?" Kimmy ask sympathetically. "Did you at least try to explain yourself?"

"It wasn't like that…" he looks at Kimmy.

She gives him a perplex look, "What are you saying…?"

He sighs out loud, "I told her I'll give her some space…" he pauses, "She came over last night, wanting to know why I've been avoiding her… she asked if I still love Davika…questioned everything about our relationship… then I told her she should go… I told her I'll give her some space… she cried and plead for answers… and in the end, we ended up having sex…" he sighs heavily, feeling the burden on his shoulders as he speaks of her, "she just left not to long ago…"

She stares at him in shame, jaws drop in horror. "Wow…" she utters, "Really Barry?" She gasps in disbelief. "Why would you do that?" she shoots him a disgusted look. "You're a fool Barry. You know that?" She shakes her head, "A damn fool…"

He glances at her emotionless, unsure of how to react.

Kimmy adjust herself, "She came to you in the middle of the night wanting to talk but you take advantage of her vulnerability by having sex with her instead? And telling her you'll give her some space?" she chuckles coarsely, as if her ears were deceiving her, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

He swallows hard and remains quiet.

"Do you still love Davika?" Kimmy ask sternly with a serious voice of tone.

He glances her directly in the eyes, not uttering a single word. He clinches his jaws.

She shakes her head, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe it… You're still in love with her…"

He wags a finger, "No.. no…" he clamps his hands together, "I can't love a woman like that…" he tells her.

"You didn't answer my question." She blurts out, "I asked if you still love her?"

Nadech doesn't answer.

"Wow…" Kimmy shakes her head, "After all these years and everything she's put you through; yet, you still can't get over her…?" She asks, looking him dead in the eyes.

Nadech stays mute.

"What is it about her that has gotten you like this?" she ask, "It's like she has a strong forcefield over you. Why can't you let her go? She has put you through a lot in the past. Yaya's been nothing but--"

"Good to me…?" he he smirks disgustingly at himself, finishing Kimmy's sentence for her. "Truthfully, it's sickening--" he utters, reaching for the bottle once more, finishing the rest of the bottle, "On one end--there's the woman who left me years ago without a word. She's the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The woman who I loved and who I was willing to give up the world for. And the day she left me, I was miserable beyond anything-- you witness that Kimmy-- I told myself that if she comes back, it's meant to be…Then just like that," he snaps his finger, "she's appears magically one day, prancing into my life like she never left-- yet she returns a different person… not the same person I once knew…" He sighs pitifully, "… but for some sick fucking reason… I can't let her go…" He grabs the empty wine bottle and throws it across the room, shattering it to bits of pieces.

Kimmy flinches, startled by his action.

Nadech breathes harder, feeling his blood slowly boiling. His hands begins to shake as he tries to calm himself down, "I keep telling myself that there's no room in my heart for Davika…" he takes a long pause and glances at Kimmy, who's looking terrified. "But somehow my heart just isn't listening to me…" he lowers his head, fighting back the tears.

She reaches for his arm, comforting him. This is a different side of Nadech, she's never seen.

He inhales deeply, "Then on the other end…" he cracks a little sickening grin, "On the other end, there's Yaya--" his heart beats faster, "She's been nothing but sweet and kind to me… words can't describe her… beautiful inside and out and in every way possible…" butterflies grow in his stomach, "She's never done me wrong… promises to love me unconditionally…" He pauses, swallowing hard, feeling the tears well up, "who's been nothing but amazing to me… beautiful in every way, never for a second thought of doing me wrong... Promising to love me unconditionally... She's the definition of perfection…" he chuckles nervously, "but-- I don't have an ounce of confidence to say I love this woman…" he glances at her with worrying eyes, "And I've manage to let a perfectly good woman walk out of my life without any intentions on fighting for her…" He lowers his head, feeling the tears welling in his eyes. "Davika's right…" he shakes his head disgustingly.

Kimmy squeezes his arm, "Do you realize what you're saying and doing right now...?" Kimmy ask.

"What…?" he utters uncaringly, glancing at Kimmy, eyes slowly turning red as he fights back the tears.

"What Davika did to you is exactly what you're doing to Yaya…" She shakes her head, "You're hurting Yaya because Davika hurt you once before…"

He rolls his eyes, only half listening to her.

"You're letting Davika get to you-- she doesn't want to see you happy, don't you get it? You deserve to be happy, Barry-- don't let her get to you-- she's not right! She just wants to prove a point! You know how she is!" she barks. "She's a vindictive, lying bitch, who's out to make your life miserable because she's miserable and you know it! She's no good so cut her out of your life!!" she snaps at him.

He reclines back, feeling a massive headache creeping up on him. "Leave-- Kimmy, just leave…" he mumbles, "I wanna be left alone…"

"Barry, you can't keep doing--"

"I said LEAVE!" he explodes, eyes widen, nose flared. Kimmy flinches, quickly getting up from the couch, startled by his action and words.

Kimmy stares at him, exhaling deeply. "Fine…" she utters pitifully, "I'll leave you alone..." As she heads for the door, she turns around, "Before I leave, I have something to say. And I want you to listen carefully, Nadech."

Nadech listens attentively, back still faced her. She called him by his first name. Something she only does she's dead serious.

"You know that I love you-- You're like a brother to me. So what I'm gonna say is the honest to god truth-- and I'm telling you for your own good. And who knows, maybe that light bulb in your head will turn on brightly and make you realize something you didn't before…" she sighs, "You did the right thing in letting Yaya go. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this and you definitely don't deserve her."

He glances over his shoulder, peering at her. His stomach turns sour, heart racing faster than ever. Her words leaves a sickening taste in his mouth as he clinches his jaw.

"Yes, Barry. You heard right-- I said you don't deserve Yaya." She walks towards him, "She doesn't deserve any of your bullshit-- she doesn't deserve to be lead on, lied to and deceived--" she pauses, "It's upsetting to know that you've played with someone's heart like that, especially with someone like Yaya whose heart is so fragile-- She's gone through a lot in her past and you knew it from the start but still, you played her like a fool by stringing her along… what you did to her is cruel and unforgivable…this is far worst than what Chin did to her…Maybe it is better if you get back with Davika… because it's obvious you don't know the value and worth of a good woman."

He blinks several times, starting at Kimmy as she spits out harsh words at him. Her words rings in his mind. It's a dagger to heart as he listens on.

"I just hope that you haven't scarred her for the rest of her life and becomes bitter because of the damages you've done to her heart." Her eyes begins to well up with tears. "It's sad to say but I liked you better when you were busy having one night stands... Now you got someone's heart on the line and you've done nothing to make things better... I hate to say it but you're not a man Barry-- you're still a boy… a boy with a lot of learning and growing up to do..."

Nadech could feel the dagger in his heart turning ever so slowly as Kimmy stepped on his fragile ego.

"Think about that Nadech…" She turns around and heads for the door, "Think about what it means to be a man… because I don't want you to regret anything in the long run..." she exits his apartment, closing the door behind her.

Once again, he's left alone. Only the sound of silence lingers on. His head spins with thoughts. Kimmy's words pierce him hard. He reaches inside his pocket and pulls out the ring he gave Yaya. He stares at the ring, lost in his train of thought, unaware of the tears rolling down the side of his cheeks, down to his palm and into the ring.

"Maybe it is better if you get back with Davika because it's obvious don't know the value and worth of a good woman…" Kimmy's words echos loudly in his mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER.

Yaya double checks everything on her list, repeating everything and checking everything off her list. She sighs with relief, upon double checking her listen. A knock at the door interrupts her thought process.

"Come in! It's not lock!" she screams.

"All set?"

Yaya glances over her shoulder and smiles delicately at Noah, "Just about. I just need to double check everything twice. I don't want to forget anything."

He sighs loudly, "Still the same Yaya…" he chuckles, "Do you need help with anything?" he ask politely.

She smirks and shakes her head, "Thanks but I think I've got everything-- you've done enough for me already." she smiles at him. It might sound crazy that Noah's present in front of her, offering a helping hand. A few days after she left Nadech's place distraught and heartbroken, she decided to accept the job to explore the world. She ran into Noah by coincidence. It was almost as if she had a hunch he'll appear again, which he did. He apologize for everything he has done to her in the past. She'd always imagine the next time she meet Noah would be a nasty and bitter dispute but to her surprise, everything went well. No hard feelings at all. She carried no feelings towards him whatsoever. For the first time, she realize that Noah wasn't the right man for her. Truth is, he's the only one she can depend at a time like this, comforting her as she poured her heart to him about Nadech and he never once judged her for what she's done.

And for the past few days, he's helped her packed her things and put it away in a storage. She decided to move out of the apartment she's currently at. Too many bittersweet painful memories linger on, taunting her and she couldn't bear return to the same apartment. Luckily Noah was kind enough help her with her belongings.

"Okay then." Noah sighs, "After I drop you off, I'll come by with the movers and take it to storage." he smiles at her. "We should get going. Don't want you to miss your flight to the Fiji Island…" his eyes widen with excitement.

She inhales deeply, "I can't believe I'm doing this…" she smiles from ear to ear, "This is the first time I'm going to be away from home for more than a year… I hope I can do it…" she chuckles nervously, checking the time on her phone. "Oh shoot, we better get a move on--" she utters, "I still need to meet up with that photographer Eric who's going with along the trip with me."

"Okay. Which luggages are you bringing?" he ask her.

"These right here," she points to the ones leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Okay-- and try not to worry so much-- You're great at what you do so you shouldn't have any problem. I have faith in you--" he smiles at her wholeheartedly, "Let's get going then." he tells her, grabbing her luggages.

Yaya smiles at him and grabs all her small bags. They walk out the door. He loads all her luggages into the car and he heads to the airport.

Once inside the airport, she keeps a look out for a tall man with black hair named Eric, which was impossible since there was a lot of tall men with black hair.

"Do you know how he looks like Yaya?" Noah asks, helping her with the search.

"No clue… besides tall and with black hair…" she's on her tip toes, eyeing the crowd and entrance for him, "I was suppose to meet him before the actual departure, but his schedule's been hectic so I haven't met him yet."

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turns around instantly, startled by it.

"Are you Yaya?" A man with black hair appears before her with a big smile across his face.

"Uh… yes-- yes I am…" she smiles shyly and nervously. "Hi… Eric…?" she eyes him from head to toe, noticing his manly physique.

"Hi Yaya. I'm Eric," he extends his hands to greet her.

She shook it gentle, "Hi Eric-- Nice to finally meet you in person." she smiles. "How did you know who I was?" she ask.

He smirks, "Easy--My mother told me to look out for a beautiful woman in the airport…" he grins, "I spotted you immediately and I just knew."

Yaya blushes, giggling nervously, "Your mother?" she thinks for a few seconds, "Your mother's the boss?" her eyes widen.

Eric nods his head. He glances over Yaya, noticing a man standing behind her. "Oh I apologize-- I wasn't aware that you had a boyfriend. But then a beautiful woman as yourself, wouldn't be single." he chuckles nervously.

Noah cracks a laughter, "No no-- I'm not her boyfriend." he shakes his head, "I'm just a friend-- just dropping her off that's all. I'm Noah by the way--" he extends his hand to Eric, "She's single by the way." he smiles at Eric.

Eric grins shyly, "Nice to meet you Noah." he shakes Noah's hand firmly.

Yaya shoots Noah a vicious look, embarrassed by what he's telling Eric.

"I'm sorry…" Noah mouthed to Yaya, shrugging his shoulders. "You two should get going or else you'll be late for your flight." he quickly change the subject. "Alright Yaya--" he places his hands on her shoulders, "Have a safe flight. Don't stress or think too much. Have fun and work hard." He smiles down at her.

"Thanks Noah," she gives him a hug, "Thanks for everything. I'll send you a postcard at every destination." she smiles up at him.

"Okay. Don't worry about your stuff. I'll take care of it-- Now get going. See you in a year-- maybe two." he waves bye, "Take good care of yourself okay."

Yaya smiles at him, nodding her head, feeling the tears beginning to well up in her eyes, but she fights back the tears. Promising that she'll never shed anymore tears over a man. Eric helps Yaya with her luggages.

"I didn't know you were the boss's son." Yaya smirks at Eric.

"Ah..." he smies, "She doesn't like to brag. Plus I'm so busy with work so I hardly see my mother." He tells her.

Yaya nods her head in agreement, feeling slightly better knowing that Eric is her boss' son. They checked in their luggages and board the plane. Her mind races with a million thoughts, heart beats faster as she sits in the seat as they prepare for take off. Eric's busy listening to music so she didn't want to bother him.The plane slowly begins to take off. She stares out the window, smiling to herself, feeling a ton of weight lifting off her burden shoulders.

[SONG PLAYING: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry]

"No more lies, stress, tears, drama… but most importantly… no more Nadech…" she sighs loudly, staring out the window, seeing the white clouds. "I'll come back a stronger woman… I promise…" she inhales deeply, smiling to herself, "I'm going to live my life for me… and no one else… just me, myself and I."

Her smiles grows bigger as she looks out at the horizon, ready for a new adventure and a happier future.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Oh Thank you for this chapter, Noy! This certainly makes me feel better lotsss.... What Kimmy said to Nadech, I support her 100%!!! Nadech is such a loser lol... Yaya is finally getting stronger!! Can't wait to read more na! Thank you Noy! :)

I feel so sorry for Nadech here.... He is not so smooth after all. It's all a shield to cover up his hurt. I am frustrated that he can't let go of Davika. I don't see what he is hanging on too. Hopefully Kimmy's words wake him up and see what he is really letting go.

I hope that Yaya will return a stronger woman but I also hope that for Nadech too. They
are now on a journey to better themselves and hopefully will find each other again to give real love a chance.

I just hope that journey won't take too long for us fans. Please update again soon naka. I feel so deserted and feel the need to fast forward. Lol

Thanks for the update ka Noy.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Yesss! Finally now we have Eric to be there for her. I can't wait for the next chapter already Noy! You need to update fast! Lmao, jk jk! Take your time. I'm still mad at Nadech. Gosh, seriously just like what Kimmy said, he's not a man at all but just a boy! Tsk tsk... Anyways, thanks so much for this update. :) I really can't wait to know what's happening next. Hopefully Nadech will run after her, if not then he'll just wait and see a new person she is. Yay! Can't wait! LOL :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OH GAH!! I have a feeling Eric and Yaya are going to have a thing for each other hahhaha jk jk!! But i really do hope Nadech wakes to reality that he loves Yaya and fights for her........... and when that happens I hope Yaya won't give in easily to Nadech either. He needs to learn and understand u can't always get anything easily in life specially women............♥

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the update...Yaya, you go girl! Better of without him, Satisfied! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok, I do feel really bad for Nadech now. He can't seem to think stright as of the moment, and with all​
of kimmy harsh and truthful words, he is totally in a dark hole where he can't figure out how or where to start​
digging his way out. But, most of all he will soon realize that the one he truely love is Yaya.​

I'm so glad Yaya is moving on now. She needs her space, from all that she has gone through. And come back as​
the strong women. I can't wait to see the Jealousy Mr. Smooth Operator. lol... I can already see him​
running after the Strong Miss. Yaya!​

Thank Noy for the Amazing update na.​

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Noy, already left a comment at Yadech Forum.

Glad to see Yaya finally starts a new chapter of her life. OOOOOOOOOOOOh a new man enters Yaya's life. Hope Eric doesn't have many baggages like Nadech.

Can't wait to read more of what you have in store for us!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I am happy Yaya is moving on with her life and with Eric to the picture there is going to be a keen competition between Nadech and him if Nadech really does decide to re-enter into Yaya's life. Which i hope is going to happen with these too.

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
Hey Noy!

I've been a silent reader & finally coming out of my shell. :D this ff is addictive! Lol. Anyways, I'm excited to see the new & stronger Yaya! I was listening to Kelly Clarkson's What Kills You (stronger) & thought of Yaya. Lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey Noy!

I've been a silent reader & finally coming out of my shell. :D this ff is addictive! Lol. Anyways, I'm excited to see the new & stronger Yaya! I was listening to Kelly Clarkson's What Kills You (stronger) & thought of Yaya. Lol.
Aw, thanks for reading! Don't be shy to comment on here. :D the girls & I don't bite :)

Anyways, sorry for abandoning this FF for the longest! I have been busy but I'm gonna write up the next chapter ! Stay tune :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Its okay Noy. Thanks for coming back to update : ) There's 18 guests on this page as I speak, hehe sorry gotta point that out. Everyone is addicted to SO :D

Welcome lilxyoojdragon.