Song Hye Kyo

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Is she having a new drama series by chance soon? I really miss her on screen. She needs to be in a drama one like Autumn Love. I just rewatch Autumn Love and omg I cried the whole freaken drama. I want to see her in a serious actor hehe it would be fun to watch it.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
koblo said:
Is she having a new drama series by chance soon? I really miss her on screen. She needs to be in a drama one like Autumn Love. I just rewatch Autumn Love and omg I cried the whole freaken drama. I want to see her in a serious actor hehe it would be fun to watch it.
[post="121205"][/post]​
no, she's not doing any dramas for the moment; however, she's considering the lead role for the movie "Hwangjini"...hopefully she'll accept that role ^_^. She's stated that she will not be doing any dramas until she finishes with another movie...like you, I hope she does another drama soon :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
[News] Song Hye-Gyo - New film project to become a prostitute!

To be sweet or sexy?

That is the dilemma facing Korean actress Song Hye Gyo, 24.

She has announced her new celluloid project, a historical film about a famous Korean prostitute, Hwang Jin Yi, and the numerous men in her life.

While keen to take up to the challenge of portraying Jin Yi's multiple personalities, Hye Gyo also voiced concerns about the bedroom scenes and just how much skin she must expose.

The Autumn In My Heart star is reportedly worried the sex goddess role may destroy her innocent girl-next-door screen image. Then again, isn't it always good to make a breakthrough?

credit: The Electric New Paper

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:

To be sweet or sexy?

She has announced her new celluloid project, a historical film about a famous Korean prostitute, Hwang Jin Yi, and the numerous men in her life.

While keen to take up to the challenge of portraying Jin Yi's multiple personalities, Hye Gyo also voiced concerns about the bedroom scenes and just how much skin she must expose.

The Autumn In My Heart star is reportedly worried the sex goddess role may destroy her innocent girl-next-door screen image. Then again, isn't it always good to make a breakthrough?

wow :shock:

[post="121938"][/post]​
WOW cool.. ummm me want this movie

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Movie "My Girl and I" to Be Exported to Japan June 30, 2006

The Korean movie “My Girl and I” starring Cha Tae-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo will be exported to Japan next month.

The movie was produced based on the Japanese novel “Crying out Love in the Center of the World” written by Japanese novelist Katayama Kyoichi. The novel sold more than three million copies in Japan in 2003, and was dramatized and cinematized there in 2004.

The Japanese version of the film starred actors Nagasawa Masami and Moriyama Mirai and earned 8.5 billion yen.

The Japanese daily Sports Hochi reported Thursday that the Korean movie will be released in Japan in August. Song is well known in the island country for her drama “Autumn Fairytale” and Cha for his film “My Sassy Girl.”

The Korean actors held an interview with Sports Hochi. The two plan to visit Japan to promote their movie.

The movie did not achieve great success in Korea since it was released at the same time as mega-hit films such as “King and the Clown” and "Typhoon” last December.

Source: KBS World
Credit: ~elle~ - Rain Philippine

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
'Hwang Jin-ee' Song Hye-Kyo, diet and gie-sang studies'

'Hwang Jin-ee' Song Hye-Kyo, diet & gie-sang studies. Receiving special training for her gie-sang transformation… dance·instrument instruction as well as traditional martial arts training

According to a rep. from the production company, "If fast, filming will start within the month of July so SHK is currently receiving various forms of training for her role/character." also adding that she is considering receiving traditional etiquette training as well.

Source: www.hyesa.com

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Song Hye-Kyo, the most anticipated actress of "New Change"

Song Hye-Kyo gets a great expectations as New Appearances in the last period of this year.
Before she shooted the luxury PCB(Picture Combination Book) all over the globe for about 3weeks,she's going to show PCB to many fans as a colorful atmospheres which suits for world's gorgeous places(such as Euroup,South America etc.) in Autumn Season.

Besides,Movie"High Sea Waves Warning" which shooted the main character of Song&Cha are re-exported, this movie is having a great popularities in Japan though it didn't release yet. High Sea Waves Warning is based on the Japanese novel "Crying Out For Love In The Center Of The World" and re-maked. In this work,she is going to reveal many Japanese fans as a pure image.Also,she already finished the press conferences in Japan.

And In the Korean movies which are shooted in the last period of this year,as the big issues..She's going to take on the role of "Hwangjini"(her new appearances)..so many movie director,staff,fans have great interests to Hye-Kyo. In many website..they think Song Hye-Kyo is the most anticipated actress in the last period of this year.So,it will be concentrated the expectations about her new colorful changes in the last period of 2006.
[Reporter Kim-Eun-Ju/ www.reviewstar.net]

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^thanks for the article thammy57 :w000t: not surprising at all that she's to be the most anticipated actress to come out with her newest project, since she's been keeping a really low profile lately :D can't wait to see her newest movie :w000t:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristie said:

To be sweet or sexy?

wow :shock:

[post="121938"][/post]​

:shock: REALLIE?!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE SONG HYE KYO BIGGEST FAN
WOULDN'T MISS THIS... :D

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
She was not necessarily a prostitute, Hwangjini was a famous North Korean gisaeng or geisha, if you will. This is would definitely be an interesting turn of event and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it :p

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
love her in autumn in my heart which is my first kdrama and still thinks she is so pretty after all these years...
but i was disappointed with her recent drama "that winter the wind blows" cause of the plot.