Song Sanaeha(CH 7)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i didnt watch this lakorn right after downloading it, i waited until i was bored. it turns out that this lakorn is pretty good. i think that Duen is cute, well when she whines and wants attention from her sister. its cute how the younger sister, Pi looks after her older sister as she had promised to her father. yeah i was surprised how Vee knew who Pi really was during the second eps. oh yeah that guy from jae dun chun ruk ter is in this too as the rock star.

this lakorn is alright but i see myself skipping a lot, its kinda predictable too. like although vee knows who's who he helps out Pi from his uncle. the uncle who's oblivious will try to rape Pi. meanwhile, Duen who is not so evil but selfish will become evil and eventually do drugs and become the uncle's girl. Duen at the end will lose it and Pi will become a star but will go back to her home and plant flowers.

also, lets have a discussion on the song. i def dont recognize it as aum's voice. i like the instrumentals, but the voice well she doesnt really hold the notes and kinda talks it (even the song is supposed to be that way), it sounds like it lacks confidence. overall, its ok cuz she i mean she's not a singer but a really good actress/model. i love aum too but dont get mad at me.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aum's pretty in this lakon and she plays both characters well. you can actually see two different characters even though the same person is playing both.

jai

sarNie Elites
ana i agree! i'm so glad Vee's not clueless else if i wouldnt continue..but it does make this quite predictable..but i'll prolly keep watchin cuz i like vee & aum paired up and havent seen a good lakorn of Vee's for a while.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is very good....but i seem to skip a lot because soemtimes it's kinda boring i guess idk...
anywase, so Pai (the nice one) later going to be a superstar??
that's awesome....but i like her more like a tomboy...
can someone translates eps. 2....
esp. the part at the hospital- what were they talking about, and why did Pai cried???
and then there's another part- when Pai became the pretend to be superstar...
thanks in advance!!~

noyII

sarNie Egg
kying89 said:
this lakorn is very good....but i seem to skip a lot because soemtimes it's kinda boring i guess idk...
anywase, so Pai (the nice one) later going to be a superstar??
that's awesome....but i like her more like a tomboy...
can someone translates eps. 2....
esp. the part at the hospital- what were they talking about, and why did Pai cried???
and then there's another part- when Pai became the pretend to be superstar...
thanks in advance!!~
[post="60385"][/post]​
I'm not sure if Pi is going to be a superstar but it show a preview in that in episode 3 Pi would have to cover for Duern in a lakorn because she's too busy finding her man...as for the part at the hospital basically what happen was that when the reporter got to the hospital and saw there was two aum, they demanded Duern to tell them the truth about her and the aborition...so Duern lied and said that the person who had the abortion was not her but her younger sis, Pi. That was why Pi cried...and for the part where Pi prented to be Duern at the opening of Vee's new magazine because again Duern was out looking for her bf...Vee saw Duern's manager talking to Pi so he kind of figured out that it was Pi and not Duern...he told her she was talented...knowing how to do garden and model.... :p

hope that answers your question... :sweat:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
vania215 said:
wait ..so vee knows that aum has a twin?
[post="60512"][/post]​
Yes, I can't remember when he first know but at the hospital, Vee saw that there were two Aums :lol:

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
noyII said:
I'm not sure if Pi is going to be a superstar but it show a preview in that in episode 3 Pi would have to cover for Duern in a lakorn because she's too busy finding her man...as for the part at the hospital basically what happen was that when the reporter got to the hospital and saw there was two aum, they demanded Duern to tell them the truth about her and the aborition...so Duern lied and said that the person who had the abortion was not her but her younger sis, Pi. That was why Pi cried...and for the part where Pi prented to be Duern at the opening of Vee's new magazine because again Duern was out looking for her bf...Vee saw Duern's manager talking to Pi so he kind of figured out that it was Pi and not Duern...he told her she was talented...knowing how to do garden and model.... :p

hope that answers your question... :sweat:
[post="60476"][/post]​
oh i get it now...thank you so much!` :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
i love aum in this lakorn. I want to slap her and feeling bad for her at the same time. Aum is doing a really good job in the lakorn.

babi3

sarNie Egg
I have a Que will duern like vee now that she found out that vee rich... I remember something about duern going after vee in the workplace... if hope not cause i like him with pi i think they are so cute together... i never see aum in this kind of lakron before... i have to say i like it alot.... she doing a great job...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Duanhyad is an actress with a neat image. However, the private life was quite different from a neat image. Duan gets pregnant the child with lock Singer's Pa. Duan had to stays for a while in twin younger sister Pi's house. Pi is a simple, unlike Duan gentle girl. Pi does the plant shop. Because Pa is seen through as a sloppy fellow in flirting, Pi has not been trusted. Pa comes to the house of Pi running after Duan. Pi goes to Songchai's house to deliver the plant and meets Warit whom Pi had met in a market before. Warit knows that Pi and Duan are twins in Warit. Warit is a nephew of Songchai who is the president of the publisher. Warit divorced and just returned home though married with an American in the destination of going abroad to study.
Pa quietly persuades daughter Bus of yakuza's boss Chuachart.When Duan knows that,Duan got very ungry. It is threatened that Chuachart kills Duan and Pa. The follower of Chuachart comes later though Duan and Pa run away to the provinces. Warit helps Pi when the followers of CHuachart run after Pi instead of Duan. Pi and Warit become friendly. Duan and Pa are caught, Pa is ordered with Bus, and Duan makes Songchai an undertaking concubine. Duan that became the concubine of Songchai works to money by no neither inconvenient or nor the actress. Instead, Pi undertakes the actress's work. Pi becomes famous fast as an actress.
Ann doesn't go well though says the separating husband reconciling. Duan makes Warit misunderstand Pi because Duan envies Pi. However, it comes to light that it is finally a strategy of Duan, and Pi and Warit are reconciled.
It comes to light to Songchai though Duan hides oneself and meets Pa. Duan is driven out from the house of Songchai. It is obstructed to Warit though it tries to revenge Songchai on Duan. Pa gets drunk on sake and make violence to Duan. Duan calls the police, and Pa is put in the prison. Duan still begrudges Pi. Duan makes the plan to kidnap Pi on the day of the wedding of Pi and Warit. Pi did not resist it though knew the plan. Duan gradually recalled younger sister's good face. Pa has released from the prison,and come to shoot Pi by mistake as Duan. Duan protects Pi, and Duan is shot dead. Duan recalled happy respect of the life, and had died happily immediately before dying.

Credit goes to ThaiDramafan

donna

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn so far. vee is so hot and aump is good in here too. i like the storyline of the lakorn. it keeps me entertained. i was wondering, who plays the singer in the lakorn? he is cute! and the dude who is pi helper, he's so adorable! they kinda look alike. are they brothers? anyways can't wait to see more ^_^

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
OH my gosh in the next scene.. You'll want to slap the evil Aump so bad.. My gosh.. She could portrait both role so much.. I haven't see any star portrait a role as good as she does...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
vilasaeng said:
OH my gosh in the next scene.. You'll want to slap the evil Aump so bad.. My gosh.. She could portrait both role so much.. I haven't see any star portrait a role as good as she does...
[post="66547"][/post]​
lol that sounds really promising, i read that if Aum didn't have a nice twin she would have gotten slap by her fans already :lol:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 7....

Pei is at the opening for the new lakorn. Duen show up and with Vee with a flower. Pei turn that situation into something for her image. Saying that even though Duen have gotten out from the industries she still care for her younger sister. Pei was giving an interview to Vee, while Duen was blashing Pei saying that she had a seir and all that. Back in the office. Vee listen to Pei interview and left in on the table for his secrataries to print it out for him. Duen had took the tape and recorded her own voice in it with the interview. Duen called Vee pretending to be Pei saying that she was injury so Vee could go out and won't be on time to see the interview that was wrong.

Vee found out about the interview and it was to late for him to change it. Duen had the magazine sent to Pei. Pei read it and was mad at Vee because the interview was different from what she have giving to him..

Meanwhile, Vee confronted Duen and she was acting all innocent. Pei came in and started to yelled at Vee. Vee try to explain but she didn't let him. She punch him in his face and say that if he doesn't change her interview and apologize to her. She'll sue him.. Pei again was actting all innocent telling Pei to let it go because when Pei try to ruin her reputation she was a sport..

Skipping some part...

Vee was in his room. Duen came in and try to throw herself onto him. She started to kiss him and all this.. She say that the only reason why he wanted to be with Pei is because he was falling for her. Vee pushed Duen out for him hardly that she hit the desk. He say no matter how much she look like Pei he would never like her because she had a bad heart. He say the diffrence between her and Pei is that one is good and the other is evil. Also Vee showed her a disc that contain that she have done in the past and when she was switching the interview tape. He threat that he was going to reveal it to his uncle.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMMmm his lakorn sounds very interesting...except why did they use Aum to make to twin lakorns right next to eachother..she just finished doin Roong kieng Dao..and now she's doin another twin..o welll i still love her so imma watch this lakorn!