Song Sanaeha(CH 7)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMMmm his lakorn sounds very interesting...except why did they use Aum to make to twin lakorns right next to eachother..she just finished doin Roong kieng Dao..and now she's doin another twin..o welll i still love her so imma watch this lakorn!
[post="66674"][/post]​
aump isn't the one in rong keng dao.. It was Tango... the other girl...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 8

Duen had set up for Pi to go to the beach resort with her manager. Vee dragged her to talk to her about the situation. Duen came and saw that Vee and Pi was hugging each other. Duen jumped into the pool and pretend to drown. Pi jumped to help Duen but instead Duen try to drown her by dunking her head down into the water. Vee jumped in to helped both of the girl.
Vee gave Pi a ring for her pinky figure which represent their understanding..

Vee's uncle, Vee, Duen and Pi was having dinner. Duen had put something into Pi drink.She got light headed and wanted to sleep. Duen took her to the room but instead of her room. Duen put Pi in Vee's uncle room and Duen pretend to be Pi and went into Vee's room. Vee found out that it wasn't Pi and he rush to his uncle room. He took Pi to the doctor. He found out that she was drugged. Vee took her to his house to shower her. Because that's the only way to help her.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE DRUG IS RIGHT...

THAT'S RIGHT... THE ONLY WAY TO RELIEF THIS DRUG IS BY S....

Vee's uncle is starting to question Duen about what had happen because he know that he weren't that drunk to be forget which person is Duen and who is Pi. Vee's uncle is starting to get bored with Duen and is looking at another girl, Ann, who is Vee's ex-wife.

jai

sarNie Elites
i kinda like the fallout and vee comin to the rescue and the lack of draging of p'ek and n'ek misunderstandin her... cool... thanks for the summary gives me all the info and enough to want to look forward to watchin the actual scenes...

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i have a question about eps.7...
can someone tell me what Pei and Duen were talking at their house...and then Pei got mad so she drove away...

and about eps. 8....after Pei got drug and she woke up in the morning..and i think she misunderstood or something, what did Vee said???

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
wow!! it seems like itz getting good!! so r vee n pit gonna get married? i'm a lil lost?... but deurn is soo evil!! my gosh!! i think deurn is goin to die because when i saw da previews, i saw pit crying n she was wearin black!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn..but i don't know, i fast forward a lot maybe because i don't know whatever they're saying so if some parts are very important, to me, it's not...
but in my own opinion (please don't kill me), i don't think this movie is going anywhere..it's draggin too much..and i guess there isn't as much actions- toooooo many dialogues...
but it's just me.....
please don't take it personally...
ka=D

noyII

sarNie Egg
kying89 said:
i have a question about eps.7...
can someone tell me what Pei and Duen were talking at their house...and then Pei got mad so she drove away...

and about eps. 8....after Pei got drug and she woke up in the morning..and i think she misunderstood or something, what did Vee said???
[post="67949"][/post]​
fro epi 7 where pi and duern were talking at their house, duern came to confess to pi that she was the one who changed pi's interview for walit (vee's) magazine....duern was mad because she misunderstood walit that it was him who did it....that's why she drove off to go meet up with walit because he said he wanted to take her to the new graden opening or something....

for epi8...after pi woke up at walit's house she thought he did something to her and got mad but walit said that if she hit him again he'll kiss her because he's only human and that if was hard enough trying to escape from her last night....pi was confused and walit told her that she was drunk and that he drove her to the hospital and brought her back to his house...he didn't tell her that someone spiked her drink....also (i have to add because it's so cute) pi was saying how walit still didn't like duern...walit said how can he when he likes her and he could only like one woman.... :wub: that was swee of him...

I really enjoy this lakorn and I agree that some scene do drag because i rather watch scene with pi and walit but it has a significant to the lakorn as a whole...everything happens for a reason and in that sense it's not really all that slow...and I think it's true that you kind of have to understand what they're saying to to make it interesting....i fast forward alot but end up having to rewind alot too because I miss the dialogues so I have to go back to see what they're saying... ^_^

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
noyII said:
fro epi 7 where pi and duern were talking at their house, duern came to confess to pi that she was the one who changed pi's interview for walit (vee's) magazine....duern was mad because she misunderstood walit that it was him who did it....that's why she drove off to go meet up with walit because he said he wanted to take her to the new graden opening or something....

for epi8...after pi woke up at walit's house she thought he did something to her and got mad but walit said that if she hit him again he'll kiss her because he's only human and that if was hard enough trying to escape from her last night....pi was confused and walit told her that she was drunk and that he drove her to the hospital and brought her back to his house...he didn't tell her that someone spiked her drink....also (i have to add because it's so cute) pi was saying how walit still didn't like duern...walit said how can he when he likes her and he could only like one woman.... :wub: that was swee of him...

I really enjoy this lakorn and I agree that some scene do drag because i rather watch scene with pi and walit but it has a significant to the lakorn as a whole...everything happens for a reason and in that sense it's not really all that slow...and I think it's true that you kind of have to understand what they're saying to to make it interesting....i fast forward alot but end up having to rewind alot too because I miss the dialogues so I have to go back to see what they're saying... ^_^
[post="69848"][/post]​
hey thanks for the clarification..now i understand...yea i think if i actually know what they're talking about it will be more interesting...on the other hand, i do not understand a bit at all makes me fast forward a lot and makes me bored...
but thanks for translating for me...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
can someone summary epi 10...what did duen told the two reporter about? why are they questioning Pi? thank you.

noyII

sarNie Egg
oil_yui said:
can someone summary epi 10...what did duen told the two reporter about? why are they questioning Pi? thank you.
[post="70378"][/post]​
basically, duern told those two reporter that pi was the one who put the nails into the tub that ann (walit's ex) was suppose to do the commerical in...she said pi did it because she was mad at ann for coming back into walit's life and ruining what pi had with walit....so the reporters all went to pi to ask her why she did that...of course Pi had no idea what was going on and walit came to save her in time...like a p'ek alway does.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
noyII said:
basically, duern told those two reporter that pi was the one who put the nails into the tub that ann (walit's ex) was suppose to do the commerical in...she said pi did it because she was mad at ann for coming back into walit's life and ruining what pi had with walit....so the reporters all went to pi to ask her why she did that...of course Pi had no idea what was going on and walit came to save her in time...like a p'ek alway does.
[post="70817"][/post]​

thanks noyII....now i understand...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Did Aum really sing the theme? I don't recall her singing any songs for a lakorn before so that is interesting.

noyII

sarNie Egg
Hey blue...haven't talk to you for awhile now...where u been...

so far, this lakorn is pretty good and interesting...keeps you watching because you wonder WTH is duern going to do next...she's like everywhere...you'll know what I mean if you watch it...LOL...

as for aum singing for her lakorn, I think this is her first...I didn't think it sound like her but it's her alright...

btw...i'm going to PM you so check you messages k. :D