Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed that love from parent should be unconditional love, and from what Nui's situation it was so sad when his dad just ingore him like that, it hurts more than anything else when people you love treat you like Nui's dad did to him. About Cherry, I agreed with you all the she was a psycho. Is the really Cherry is pysco or just the character because from what I see in the lakorn she sure need a counselor?

numfon

sarNie Adult
from what i remember, Cherry was much much worse in the true story. :blink:

lmao...i'm liking Noi (in the lakon).. "Pood tueng peeh, peeh gaw ma luey" :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
from what i remember, Cherry was much much worse in the true story. :blink:

lmao...i'm liking Noi (in the lakon).. "Pood tueng peeh, peeh gaw ma luey" :lol:
:loool: oh my goodnesss eps 28 was HILARIOUS dat scene when rin and cherry was arguin and found out dat they was both played and pong was in da bushes SOL LMAO hahahhahahahahhaha funnyyyyyy

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Cherry is not clever this time...
Attacking someone with acid would send her a$$ to prison...unless her lawyer argued insanity...still, why would she want to have her baby in prison or a mental institution?

and the friggin restaurant doesn't have surveillance cameras??? <_<

but i like the fact that Rin stopped giving in to P'Ning. she should have left him long, long time ago. but then again, it wouldn't be an interesting lakon if she didn't stick with him.

i saw a preview of the next episode.
Rin's mom slaps Ning.
so awesome.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 29 was good..i liked how they showed P'Ning missing Rin and the kids..i hope they torment 100x more than this...than i'll be happie..and it's cute how his lilo gal said she miss Rin's lilo babies..awwwiess...

but argh! next episode..cannot wait at all!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ok so exact now says athithaan rak will air march 10th. dat means songkhraam nangfah has a whole week left. I'M SO UPSETTTTTTTT i don't understand y they didn't just say dat athithaan rak will air march 10th in da beginning instead of sayin march 4th when deres still episodes of songkhraam nangfah left! somebody need to be fired lol

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. episode 29 was SUPER GOOD and intense. CHERRY is one crazy pregnant woman. she have alot of strength for having such big belly :loool:
i feel so bad for RIN .. in a way, it's her own fault too but still, she put up with him .. finally, i was rooting and waiting for him to sign the divorce paper.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
spoilers for next week!!

mon - 3/3
after rin had the miscarriage she was so shocked that she couldn't speak so In stayed close to her and took care of her trying to get her to speak again because she has to go to divorce court w/ ning

tues - 3/4
cherry finally moves in to ning's house again but dis time she's power crazy and it makes noy and her mama see how evil she is. everyday they fight and gives ning headaches

wednes - 3/5
when they went to court rin was able to speak and she told of how she was mistreated in ning's house and it made ning feel real guilty so he agreed to the divorce

thurs (johb sa theeeeeee) - 3/6
after the divorce ning still won't stop his player ways and it made cherry real jealous so they argue everyday. meanwhile, rin goes vacationing in singapore and In follows her to ask her to marry him.... we have to watch to see her answer

here's pix from i think tuesday's eps:

credit: exact.co.th

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the spoilers and the pixs. Finally Rin is going to get over Ning.

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha. i wanna see NING suffer !!! thanks for the spoiler. i suppose. no man will feel regret until they lost their love one.

Noi & Cherry living in the same house together? :lol: They're going to live happily ever after. Agh yes. It's finally ending. It's been addicting but way too long. B)

No. I will not be missing Cherry. I will miss Bee on screen though.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
juz wondering wen this lakorn will end..isn't it suppose 2 end this week? i hope not cuz i want to see more..ehehee...
da last episode was actually supposed to be thursday feb 28th but they added episodes cause of da high ratings. so last episode is dis thursday march 6th (like i have in da spoilers post)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cecila Same here I want Ning to suffer. I hope he gets AIDS. Pong acting pissed me off more than in Leh Pummareh. I haven't watch this lakorn yet only a few scene when my mom watches it. I am just going to read the story retold in English by Chenling and that is wnough of me. Well, I guess I am not watching this lakorn is because I am bias. I really don't like Pong just because after Leh Ratree, though in the end he finally let nang ek go.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for all the spoliers. I have just been reading instead of watching. I think if I was to watch this I might go crazy, especially seeing Pong not as in Ning but Pong, himself in the lakorn.