Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
it is true that Bee's character does make bad decision. Sometime people just made bad decision that they don't even know why did what they have done. I also agree that women need to be stronger. Hopefully, Rin will get stronger after all those abosticles she over come.

it is true that Bee's character does make bad decision. Sometime people just made bad decision that they don't even know why did what they have done. I also agree that women need to be stronger. Hopefully, Rin will get stronger after all those abosticles she over come.
yep. i agree. i swear if she's still crying at the end... i'm going to think this lakorn was a total waste of my time.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep. i agree. i swear if she's still crying at the end... i'm going to think this lakorn was a total waste of my time.
dun kare..but at least one of them should change at the end..i wouldn't mind Bee still crying at the end if Pong has change his cheater attitude..or it'll be cool to see Kong go evil..though he's not reallie the evil type...it's kinda fake wenever he trys to be mad or mean...LOL..i end up laughing

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
once a person is a player, he or she will always be a player. It's hard to change peoples' attitudes. People can change their physical appear but not attitude. Maybe Ning might change at the end because this is only a drama, not real life. Plus, I don't think Kong match the rai role much. He just doesn't have the look to take the rai role. Just want Rin to be more stronger than now, she too weak, crying most of the time. Sometimes it's just so annoying to watch her just crying and not stand up to fight back.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I cant wait until Pong and Bee get engaged and all.
its really sad for Bee to get Pong cuh he is sucha cheater. buh they really make a cute couple.
hopefully Pong changes for his wife and kid. [Bee's and the baby's sake] :)

a cute ending would be Pong, Bee and the baby together happily :D :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
true it's harder for a cheater to change..but i tink it's just as hard for the weak person to change as well..if you've been weak all of ur life...you wouldn't have the strength to stand up for yourself or even the strength to change....

anyways..i just read the spoilers for this week?? if u dun wanna read the spoiler skip tis part..but goodnes Pong alreadie have a kid?? not kong but Pong rite?? tat sucks major butt

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ O.M.F.G!! i tink case i hope she doesn't end up w/ anyone...i dislike Kong..cuz he had a wife in this lakorn but no kid..and now Pong has a kid..but not wife..the heck...argh! wen is the nang'rai appearing?

i thought all the females were nangrais except for bee. :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im actually enjoying this lakorn but its just soo nam nao!..bee is always playin' this weak n'ek role. plus, theres too much slapping going on. exact always have so much unnessary n'rais. all in all im still watching it..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG... the wedding scene's so sad.... i feel for BEE..... probably one of the worst & saddest wedding's in lakorn history that i ever seen but still i think they both deserved it cause they killed it for the others.....did you guys see all what happen that night?? it showed her Ring and $$ getting taken away, the fight between Rinn and her friend, the cake falling, dress burning?? it just show's a sigh of their marriage life ---> a WRECK!!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
One thing that I don't like it so much is that why Ning has to tell his mom and his sister that he marry Rin because she's pregnant. His sister didn't like Rin already and he makes it worst. I don't really mind that Ning is a player, but he expose the secret to his family, geesh, I can't stand it. If he a gentle he just stand up for her and tell his family that he marry her because he loves her, not because she is pregnant. ARgggggghh, I still mad that this. He just make his mom hate her more.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh My Goodess **jaw-dropped** neva have i've seen such a sad and terrible wedding in my whole life...one bad thing after another...wow! i'm speechless...this is by far the worse wedding EVER....and tat evil kid..argh! hate her alreadie...geez...Pong you manwhore..i see u eyeing girls in the next episode...