Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
dis lakorn is not over yet..omg.....
man pong he so damn..ohh man i hate him in here...
dis lakorn is kind of gay... when is it gonna end?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the spoilers Diamend. You are awsome. It seems like nothing interesting happen,
just rin tries to catch Ning with another Cherry.
. Hopefully that wouldn't go on long or it will seems like dragging.

i heard on the news that Thai Airways is trying to get this lakorn off-air, since they claim that it portrays flight attendants in a negative light and leads to misunderstanding on them...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone seen the next episode yet??

yeah! i agree i hope they won't spend too much time w/ Bee chasing after Pong...but i remember in the trailer there's tis part where it seem like Pong & Bee were arguing and Pong confessing tat he has been lying to her...but seriously tat Cherry girl has issues she's all two-face kinda loca...eeekkk...but has she been in other lakorns...she looks familiar...and she's prettie but somehow..she looks old...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know Pong website? if you do please share. Thanks a lot. yep his character is so bad but he look so cute in here. heheh. he match to play a playboy character. he should play a pra aek role that is flirtious & jealous over nang aek. it would be fun to watch & he'll play it well too. :lol:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know Pong website? if you do please share. Thanks a lot. yep his character is so bad but he look so cute in here. heheh. he match to play a playboy character. he should play a pra aek role that is flirtious & jealous over nang aek. it would be fun to watch & he'll play it well too. :lol:
http://pongnawat.com/

i think Pong is perfect for the role too. he could play the character that we'd love to hate. i hope his character (P'Ning) will face serious consequences at the end. i want him to get what he deserves. P'Ning in real life is still a pilot. he's pretty old, though. around 50ish.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! lol juz saw episode 15...freaking pong was running for his life...LOL..tat was fun to watch....another Rin trying to catch cherry & Ning would be good but anymore after tat would be too dragging

and wat's up w/ Kong's wife..she's sick gonna die?...

fun

Expired Sarnie
not a fan of kong nor pong. thank goodness that she does not end with either one of them and by reading comments, yeah pong is a real jackass. lol. well, his character i mean. i am not so sure about reality.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! lol juz saw episode 15...freaking pong was running for his life...LOL..tat was fun to watch....another Rin trying to catch cherry & Ning would be good but anymore after tat would be too dragging

and wat's up w/ Kong's wife..she's sick gonna die?...
she has cancer and she doesn't have much time left

not a fan of kong nor pong. thank goodness that she does not end with either one of them and by reading comments, yeah pong is a real jackass. lol. well, his character i mean. i am not so sure about reality.
pong is sexy though haha he never looked so good to me til dis lakorn lol and god damn he plays dis role too well!! i hope it ends next week.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong's character even though he's a playboy & a cheater but one good thing about him is that he love his wife(Bee) and kids. not like other la korn the guy would dump the girl already after he slept with her won't accept the baby and won't marry her but in here they got marry and he love his baby. i like the cute scenes of them, like the part he said something smells good then he kiss her cheek, oh.. my wife cheek.smell so good. aw.. so cute. :D they are cute together. i like to watch it.heheh. i wonder if Bee will end up with Kong at the end. i wish they would change to her ending up with Pong. make him turn into a good guy. like dump Cherry but that's not happening. :( i hope next la korn Pong will get to play as pra aek again. a bad-mouth guy but a good person like he play in Talayrissaya is fun to watch too. he and Bee play so many la korns together this is like their 4th la korn together. i want to see him co star with a new actress like Aom Phiyada or Fang Pitchaya would be a good change to see. :huh:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Now, I kind of lost interest in this lakorn. I understand Rin's situation, but still, she shouldn't have forget Ning so easy like that. Ning is the type of person that he only think of himself, not other people. Especially the part he try to stop Rin from moving out of the house by trying to get infront of the car to make Rin feels bad. Greedy, selfnish guy. I can't stand his attitude at all. Nothing really happen, just chasing one another. I might just watch the last part of it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aarrgghh :angry: why does she forgive him, she's so stupid!! he's such a selfish jerk!! but then i guess she want to give him a chance, since he said it won't happen again and he loves her, she's his wife and the mother of his child. i guess i can understand that a bit. but if it happen the second time she should leave and dump his ass for good! a cheating husband is a no no. :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh!! she's pregnant with the second baby again. this la korn just keep on getting weird and worse. he won't break up with that cherry girl for real, he definately will go back to her. gosh! when will she leave his ass for real. aarrgghh!!! she's making me mad! why is she so stupid! this guy is so bad! :angry: yep i agree she probably won't leave him till the end but i can't stop watching. i'm hook on it. :(
Pong is definately the main actor in here, not Kong. Pong can be consider the pra aek in here but a bad one that is. pra aek can be bad in American movies but in Thai la korns Pong's character is not consider the pra aek but Kong is. which i think doesn't make sense. because pra aek mean the actor who the lakorn is mostly about and it's Pong, to me Pong is the pra aek in here but just a bad one. because it's mostly on him and Bee, his character is the one that start to make her life sad and depressing. i can see now why they give Pong this character. and he play it very well too. his character is bad because he's a cheater and playboy but he's not all bad, he still love Bee and their babies. and a good thing is that his character doesn't hit her like some other la korns. like the scene she kept hitting him because she was mad ,for a second i thought he would slap her or push her but he didn't which is good, they don't show him being abusive and violence. i think she probably won't end up with anyone at the end. which should be the best way out. since the story is about a girl's life that is sad and depressing. Bee play her character very well too. she cries very well. she and Pong make a cute match.