Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Another series of Rita that I am looking forward to seeing. Actually, I haven't seen any Tye's drama but judging by the pictures tinah and others posted, he looks great. Any time I see Rita's new pictures, she's just getting prettier.
By the way, does anyone know when this drama will air?

Another series of Rita that I am looking forward to seeing. Actually, I haven't seen any Tye's drama but judging by the pictures tinah and others posted, he looks great. Any time I see Rita's new pictures, she's just getting prettier.
By the way, does anyone know when this drama will air?
yeah, i agree! :) tye usually plays in comedies, so i was surprised that he chose to be in this lakorn...but he can act pretty well...they do look great together, although i don't know if tye would be shorter than rita...

sorry, i don't know when this will air, but i hope it'll air soon!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhh is it rita n tye.. or is it rita n chatchai.. ahhhhhhhhh... if its chatchai.. i am not gonna watch.. T_T...

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
what happened to her voice...?
she's sick ... poor girl she's working too hard :( ... they said that it's b/c this drama is filmed mainly in the suburbs (outside of bangkok) n traveling back n forth is taking it's toll on her health

GET WELL RITA!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh is it rita n tye.. or is it rita n chatchai.. ahhhhhhhhh... if its chatchai.. i am not gonna watch.. T_T...
i think that chatchai might be the main lead * shrugs * y does she get such random pairin'?!?!

NEwho pim sonya is in this one too YAY!!!!!!! too bad she's a bad guy BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i don't think rita is paired up with chatchai i think i saw this one clip of her and tye in a wedding ceremony i might be wrong i don't know but hope it not chatchai ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

solin

sarNie Adult
Maybe Chatchai is the main character but Rita will be paired up with Tye
...Rita/Chatchai : don't even want to think about lol.

Poor Rita ! She works too hard

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anybody anticipating this one although i like rita i don't like the storyline she sure likes horror that's the 3 one this yr (let me think) first grr,dark castle, and this one

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tye was also in this drama with yardthip "thang chang phuek", it was very sad when the grandme died. who is the p'ek? i hope it's tye and not chatchai... i'm still depressed that he has a lakorn with my janie :lmao:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i find it unfair that she didn't make it to a closing party with rome *cries* i was suprise when i saw her in this closing party

i find it unfair that she didn't make it to a closing party with rome *cries* i was suprise when i saw her in this closing party
are you serious? Rita like never attends her lakorns' closing parties...and yet she attended this lakorn's closing party? that's so disappointing that she didn't attend the closing parties for her lakorns with Rome...lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
er..... she attended this lakorn's closing party but not the others.. yikes... my poor rome.. T_T...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see this lakorn. Rita and Tye looks cute together. Does anyone knows when will it air?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have been ignoring this thread fearing that rita is paired up with chatchai... i am reading comments and i am very glua... if it is rita with chatchai then i am definitely passing! :D