- i wish rome was praek
- storyline is so-so
- rita is hott, when she's bad :p
- i think some of the cast were poorly picked

- i wish rome was praek
- storyline is so-so
- rita is hott, when she's bad :p
- i think some of the cast were poorly picked
omg...i so agree with everything you stated! :) if only Rome were the p'ek!

I do agree with you. I just really like watching Rita, and that's all. I do hope it gets more developed. :D
i'm not and have never been a fantasy lakorn type of person, so i'm only watching this because Rita is in it...

most of us are watching b/c of rita. reminds me of that other lakorn i watched for aom, but this one is better. :lol:

song

sarNie Egg
i still wacthing this lakorn.. ^_^ but not much have happen.. :huh: :huh:

it i recall there is going to be a kiss (tye-rite) under water. :D :D .i seen it on the opening song...

well hope the next ep be better...i will like to see more of tye and rite ... B) B)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah so far i feel like the episodes are fillers until it goes down in the jungle. But there are some enjoyable moments. I'm waiting for this scene at the end of this clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwMjYZAf4f0&feature=channel_page credit to spicyforumnet.

navy

sarNie Adult
Yeah so far i feel like the episodes are fillers until it goes down in the jungle. But there are some enjoyable moments. I'm waiting for this scene at the end of this clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwMjYZAf4f0&feature=channel_page credit to spicyforumnet.
Thanks for sharing. Tye is CUTE and Rita is pretty.

Looking forward to that scene.

I didn't know they were going to go down in a jungle. Ok. Something to look forward to then. Thanks for the info.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i wish someone subbed this lakorn, i don't get any! and it's not one of those predictable lakorns. -.-

tye and rita needs sweet scene in here, it's always rita w/ nok most of the time >< seem like the lakorn doesn't revolve around tye and rita but rita, sonia and nok instead. ><

anyone can summurize what this lakorn is about for me??

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I kinda watched this on speed and Tye and Rita's got no chem that I can see but it doesn't focus on their relationship anyway. I just wish someone else was playing Chatchai's role, like Willy then I can root for Willy/Rita. I do like how protective Chatchai is of Rita but man I can't watch them together cause he's so old.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i like dom hetrakul. i hope he comes back to play prah eg. he's cute. miss him as prah eg and i like him with aff in jom jai. i wish they can play more together.

omg...i loved that near-R-scene between Rita and tye in the forest! it so should have been Rita and Rome though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgh! it was still hot though...