Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gawd! I hate of them equal! Gale is just ugly annoying. Mata is dumb annoying. Off is stupid, stupid, stupid and is Woot is just a bratty dumbass :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well see .. I would have to say Mata because damn that girl had the look to kill her own father .. and then she tried to set gale up to get raped??! oh heck no .. Then 2nd is Gale.. she's such a freaking gold digging slut .. and she doesn't even know it... she's going around seducing people with cars and money and turning brothers against each other even killing a guy because her ass had to get seduced by him two bad people together becomes catestrophe! Then I dislike Woot what kind of flying idiot older brother of so many sisters and brothers behave like that? Instead of him taking care of them its the other way around .. the dad kick your ass off ugh ... i mean biased against the rest of your kids except 1? so many freaking signs of how retarded his son is and he is still to tightly wound up the arse to see it..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
What days does this drama air? I started watching the recent episodes again and decide to continue watch the rest for TAEW!! I love her character. She's so sweet. Still disappointed in Alex.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know me to moonstar! I'm like 3 episodes behind now since my laptop isn't working at the moment >.< Grr!

So sad this lakorn will end in a couple weeks for sure since its 40+ episodes the least. I wished they'll extend this lakorn since I want alot of cute scenes between Alex and Taew. I am so mad! They don't have enough of those scenes together and this lakorn is almost ending!!!! Grrrr!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Off is a real son of a bitch, seriously in Episode30&31! I cannot stand the hell out of him at all :rolleyes:

But Episode31 was cute, Out of the blue Alex just bought flowers for Taew :wub: I think he is starting to like her now? I hope so. I don't know what happened between Gale and him since I just FF the to Alex and Taew scenes, LOL.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
EDITED:
Gale has another new guy, Geesh :rolleyes: That girl is such a player! She never knows when to stop. So annoying, Ugh! Episode28 was super cute also. Made me teary during Alex and Taew sweet scene :wub: Taew wanted Alex to teach her to drive, he was yelling at her because she did the wrong things and stuff she ran away and he ran after her, Tee-Hee! Too cute :wub: Than he took her to go eat ice cream? I think it was ice cream or some kind of Thai dessert and he fed her, Aww :wub: Makes me blush, Haha. Here's some caps!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay I don't care I'm like s p a m m i n g in this thread all the time, LOL :p
But Mata's dad had a heart attack in Episode32. I think he died or not?
But Mata and her brother took down their car fixing store or whatever that Alex worked at :(
Poor Alex now he has no job! Gosh. No sweet scenes today :( Tomorrow's episode is intense!
Off is such SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!! He's a R E A L B I T C H I swear!!! :rolleyes:
He slaps Alex in tomorrows episode! I am sooooooo mad already, gosh. Pisses me off!!
What kind of father and old man is he?!!? He should just D I E to H E L L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruthless old man, Alex and his fam. doesn't need him! He go die for all I care :rolleyes:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I love Alex and Taew but I'm getting tried of watching this lakorn because I feel like it's going nowhere. There's not a lot of cute scene between them and the dad, the older brother (woot) and gale gets on my nerve. I think they should just disappears and make this lakorn end with a whole episode of sweet scenes with Alex and Taew.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I love Alex and Taew but I'm getting tried of watching this lakorn because I feel like it's going nowhere. There's not a lot of cute scene between them and the dad, the older brother (woot) and gale gets on my nerve. I think they should just disappears and make this lakorn end with a whole episode of sweet scenes with Alex and Taew.
I agree with you. The lakorn is ending soon, yet there has not been any cute scene of Alex and Taew but I still wants to finish the lakorn for TAEW. I can't wait to watch them in the remake of PAYONG.

kimmerz

sarNie Egg
wow i must say this lakorn is soo good eventhough i just started watching it today yepp i have to agree with all of u who think teaw and alex are cute together!!! i cant believe that alex is teh same age as me wooh oO! eheehee well im turning 17 soon in like 5 months

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn makes me angry. I hate his older bro & his dad plays favorites. he doesn't support his children equally :(.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
He probably feels obligated to think of Gale since he told her she was the only one he think of. Unless he ends things with Gale, will he be able to move on to Taew. Gale confused Alex too much by playing with his mind.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Gale does its so annoying :rolleyes: I still need to catch with this lakorn I'm like 3 episodes behind. It was funny in episode34 when Alex thought Taew was Gale and she poured water on him, Tee-Hee.