Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending will probaly be most anticipated. how often you see n'ek propose to pra'ek? probaly never. go alin! love anne for taking the next level!

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's a fanmade MV i made... its still my 2nd MV, since its going to end soon. i'll spend most of the time making fanmade MVs and subbing the other drama.

Sood Sanae Ha- I Will Take You Forever MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_lOhVrEK4

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to make MV for this lakorn but I am so lagging because my obsession with 2NE1, at first I thought they were quite annoying but I have come to like them a lot. Nikki since you come here often, I want to ask you something. Does Park Sandara have an accent when speaking Tagalog? What I mean is does she speak it like a native/proficient/naturally/etc.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I want to make MV for this lakorn but I am so lagging because my obsession with 2NE1, at first I thought they were quite annoying but I have come to like them a lot. Nikki since you come here often, I want to ask you something. Does Park Sandara have an accent when speaking Tagalog? What I mean is does she speak it like a native/proficient/naturally/etc.
LOL... yes. she's fluent in tagalog because she was in grade school when she transferred in Philippines, its only normal for her to learn the language. singing is one thing that learn her to speak the language, even her brother from Mblaq is also fluent with the Tagalog language.

but if you ask me that during her SCQ days, she's obviously foreign because she speaks english during the competition. because of the judges' criticisms, i think it enhance her to learn the language even more. i think most of the netizens misunderstands the judges, because basically Dara entered Philippine Entertainment before Korean Entertainment. the judges expected her to speak the language since its Philippines. her first and second movie, she speaks more english. then her third and fourth movie, she's like one of those Filipinos who speaks more Tag-Lish (Tagalog-English). because most filipinos here mixing the tagalog and english when they speak.

but i prefer her 3rd and 4th movie though.

1st: Bcuz Of You
2nd: Can This Be Love
3rd: D' Lucky Ones
4th: Super Noypi

if you happen to have a filipino there and ask if he/she has TFC, ask him/her if SQC was replayed. because in the other forum, someone said that SCQ season 2 was shown in TFC, Dara is from SCQ season 1... so i dont know if the TFC replayed the SCQ season 1.

i also like 2ne1, i especially love Dara and CL interaction...

lol belle! those are really cute icons!!! :lol:
lol... credits to Tianlu...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:lol: Those pictures are so funny! Thanks for sharing it!!

The proposal is surely going to get more people to watch the last episode!! Can't believe that it's going to end! I working on more MVs right now so I'll post them up as soon as i finish!!

Really liked your MV Belle!! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: Those pictures are so funny! Thanks for sharing it!!

The proposal is surely going to get more people to watch the last episode!! Can't believe that it's going to end! I working on more MVs right now so I'll post them up as soon as i finish!!

Really liked your MV Belle!! :D

thanks Jin... i am working out with my MV too... ^^

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Finally got updated.... summaries up to episode 15 are up at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/

my last post is supppeeeerrrrrrr long eps 12 - 15

Ann and Kane are so freaking amazing.... love these two

I love the fact that Alin has never changed and that even when being kidnapped shes sort of a self centered lovable B....

as much as i love yuan i feel so bad that even though he is such huge huge guy he always gets beat up, but watching ann kick his but in the next episode is going to be satisfying

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Finally got updated.... summaries up to episode 15 are up at http://lsgf.wordpress.com/

my last post is supppeeeerrrrrrr long eps 12 - 15

Ann and Kane are so freaking amazing.... love these two

I love the fact that Alin has never changed and that even when being kidnapped shes sort of a self centered lovable B....

as much as i love yuan i feel so bad that even though he is such huge huge guy he always gets beat up, but watching ann kick his but in the next episode is going to be satisfying
Thanks so much! I love reading your summaries!!

I know right!! Ken and Ann are just amazing!! I love her character even in dangerous situations she still acting the same!! :lol:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, Jin! The kiss scene we've been waiting for is finally happening, ahhhhhh!!!!! And both are responsive to it! Freaken love it! These scans got my heart all pumped up. I so cannot wait to see the actual emotions from KA. It was such a shock when I first saw it, but shocked me in the right way lol. KA rock!

Credit AK @ Pantip & KA Chinese forum

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, Jin! The kiss scene we've been waiting for is finally happening, ahhhhhh!!!!! And both are responsive to it! Freaken love it! These scans got my heart all pumped up. I so cannot wait to see the actual emotions from KA. It was such a shock when I first saw it, but shocked me in the right way lol. KA rock!

Credit AK @ Pantip & KA Chinese forum

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
4th MV, hurting scenes... more on episode 12 scenes.

Sood Sanae Ha- You Made Me This Way MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cCUiws8D0A