Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow, so thats not like a thai article? kens fame made it to the american news?
the publisher of this article is namely 'The Nation', Sumalepr said that its a well-known news and current events. of course, its in Thailand but all the news is written in English. during that issue, i think in showbiz section... Ken was featured about that interview.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
THE ENDING WAS PERFECT!!!!

I laughed, smiled, and almost got teary when Alin started crying and then proposed to Din. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Totally gonna rewatch this epi again.

Oh, and the part where Ming visited Lome in jail was pretty sad as well - he was actually pretty sweet when he told her that no matter what role she accepts in any lakorn, whether it be nang rai or supporting, she is truly his nang ek in real life.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
continue....

Lin receives a call but is upset to find out it was Ta and not Din. Ta calls her to meet her and asks her to be her bridesmaid.

Lin isn't very happy since she wants to get married. Ta and Lek then asks Din to be the best man. Din at first refuses since he doesn't know Lek well but agrees after Ta tells him that Kom will be driving Lin to film a lakorn. Lin and Kom talk about the wedding.

Lek returns home and tells his mother that he will marry Ta and shows her Popei. She has a liking for her but hides it.

As he gets ready to leave His mother gives him her ring. He asks her why she gave to him and she tells him that he should know who he's giving it to.(Look at him he really misses her! Lucky he has a big picture of her to look at everyday :lol: )

Lin isn't happy and askes Kom if Din had arrived but Kom tells her that he wasn't. She gets mad and asks what kind of friend is he.

Waiting for the wedding to start Din looks at the rings and is approached by Popei who gives him a recording of Ta telling him that she was thankful for him and was happy and he should be happy too.

As Lin walks in she sees Din and quickly loses her smile and looks for Kom. She continues to walk to the alter and looks at Din as she stops.

As the priest starts the wedding Din continuously looks at Lin who feels uncomfortable. He asks her if she knew that he was coming would she have come. She asks the same which makes him ask her if she knew that he was coming. She shouts that she didn't know causing everyone to look at her.

He continues to talk to her and caused her to shout again stopping the wedding. She says that she isn't the kind of woman that men would marry but she isn't stupid. She wants to know where she is bad. She asks him if he wants a woman like her in his life and asks him if he forgives her then she wants him to marry her.

Everyone is shocked by her actions accept for Leks mother who laughs at the situation. Lin cries and tells Din that she really wants to marry him only. Din helps her up and tells her that what she's doing is the mans job. He tells her that what she did embarrassed him.

He tells her that She's the only girl that has done so much for him.

He proposes to her saying that if she is willing to marry a ordinary and person that doesn't have anything then will she marry him.

He asks her why she is crying and she replies that she was afraid he wouldn't marry her.

He gives her the ring which she is happy to receive.

Yes this is Lek and Ta's wedding so the two must finish their vows and get married. It may not be Lin's wedding but she is really stealing the spotlight from the other two!

It may not be the twos wedding but they ran out first , threw the bouquet, and drove the car away. And whos the one who caught the bouquet it's KOM!

Lek adn Ta are stunned that their wedding car has just been driven by the maid of honor and best man!!

The two get chummy together in the car. Din tells Lin that he doesn't care where they go because he's happy with her which makes Lin ask Din when he first liked him. He tries to avoided the question but suddenly stops the car and tells her that he didn't know when he did but he knows that now he likes her.

He tells her that he loves her and lets her kiss him. Opening his eyes he looks at her and kisses her. Hugging him she tells him that she loves him and kisses him again. The two hug happily and drive off.

Can't believe it's the end! But i am satisfied!! :lol: I can not wait until 365 days of love comes!! I will always love this lakorn! It would say it was one of the best this year! They should win an award for this!

nikki1786

LizQuen
love it..................
all the viewers laugh at the part of STEALING the spotlight of the newlyweds... XD hahaha i am super duper satisfied... hopefully, in 365 of love... they'll have a baby there. ^^

Oh, and the part where Ming visited Lome in jail was pretty sad as well - he was actually pretty sweet when he told her that no matter what role she accepts in any lakorn, whether it be nang rai or supporting, she is truly his nang ek in real life.
I agree. That part was really nice.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn couldn't have ended in a more perfect way. There were scenes to laugh, to cry and scenes for you to go "awwwwww". I'm sadden it has ended since it's the only lakorn I have been watching.

one of my favorite part was when they drove away on Lek and Tha's car. LOL the look on their faces as Din and Alin drove away. Poor them, the spotlight was totally taken away from them since Din and Alin started talking during the ceremony. The kiss was sweet and satisfying.

Too bad it's a romantic comedy that I don't think Ann would get any award nomination for her wonderful performance because it falls in that category. But wow, who else can act so spoil and snobby yet you can't help but love her. Her portrayal of Alin was just perfect.

Din was great playing "the perfect man" as well :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
thank god sw's ok now! :unsure: i was so worried yesterday!
the last epi is so sweet! gosh they kissed lips-to-lips! :wub: :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
what a good way to wrap up the lakorn! i would of been disappointed if the ending wasnt good like all the other lakorn that was good in beginning but had sucky ending. they sure know how to satisfy the viewers. anne/ken totally stole the spotlight of the bride and groom lol out of all the days din propose on willys wedding..

so far, anne/ken hasnt disappoint us with their choice of script. lovin' all the lakorn they had together. hopefully 365 will be just as great

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! Ken and Ann know how to chose their lakorns! It's always interesting and always has something that has never been done before! :lol:

The kiss was just lovely!! I love the kiss! It was so sweet! I'm glad that Din also kissed Lin and not just let her kiss him. I do hope that 365 days of love is much more romantic and we get to have more kisses than before!! :lol: There is no couple better than Ken and Ann!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :lol: Merry Christmas!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Love the ending and very very satisfied like many of you said. But also very sad because I don't have anything to watch now...gosh the scene that Din tells Alin about his feeling toward her in the church and in the car were romantic in a touchy way and wow....

This lakorn make me really understand guy like Khu Cook, why didn't they say when they feel.. gosh I guess I have to do like Alin hehe....ask them to marry first 5555555!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
This is the greatest Christmas gift for me from the Thai Entertainment Industy...
.......................................Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.............................

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
hahahaha! I agree with you!^ It was the best gift ever from the thai entertainment!

Don't worry i was going to do it belle! :lol: Going to work on that!! Christmas is here in less than 3 hours!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahaha! I agree with you!^ It was the best gift ever from the thai entertainment!

Don't worry i was going to do it belle! :lol: Going to work on that!! Christmas is here in less than 3 hours!! :lol:
the christmas here just passed by for 12 hours ago already... hehehe still have hangover after last night. :p

Here you are Belle!

my fave ones... =) the kiss was gentle and nice... ^^ Jin can you possibly post the slap and kiss of SB... try to compare it.... weeehhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh another request... do you have the mp3 of the song that Alin dance at the car scene. i know you posted here somewhere but i am too lazy to BR... XD need that though... for an upcoming MV. and also i need a translation...

so that i know when i will transition the scenes in each phrases of the song.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh ill be so jealous if i were noi :lol: the kiss look so passsionate like they are doing it from the heart :wub:

yep, this has been a great gift for us fans. a nice romantic ending to fit the holiday sesaon. i cant wait to find out more news of their upcoming drama. i dont care if people will get bored of them cuz anne/kens chemistry is undeniable either you love it or not..ch3 will continue to put these two together...they are the POWER couple. no doubt about it

vaberella

sarNie Egg
Ugh....I can't tolerate this pairing. Ugh....why, why, why....oh I know. I can't tolerate Ann's acting. No matter how hard I try. ~sigh~