Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
just wanna share an article that shared to me by SUMALEPR. there's a english news article about Ken today.

Countdown to our person of the year
By: The Nation
Published on December 21, 2009

That 2009 is THEERADEJ "KEN" WONGPUAPAN'S year in entertainment is a no-brainer. But take your pick when it comes to the possible reasons. It may be the politely playful eyes, or the just-perfect metrosexual look, or the scandal-free life devoted to his newlywed spouse, or the cleverly cast roles - or even made-in-heaven co-star Ann Thong Prasom.

It can be all of the above, though, that made Ken the most bankable actor and hottest man of the year. Ask any woman, young, old or at her prime, who her dream man is and you will most likely hear his name.

So, at 32 and without a Korean hairstyle or muscles to show and no music album of his own, Ken's rise is a remarkable feat. And don't let his modest personality fool you: his ascendency has been as smooth and fast as cutting butter with a hot knife.

He scored high in two very popular series on Channel 3 - "Um Rak" (2006) and "Sawan Biang" (2008). His current series "Sud Saneha" ("Recipe for Romance") on Channel 3 in which he plays "Kru Cook" (A cook teacher) with Ann has been absolutely addictive and his character has charmed every female audience group.

Aside from the TV business, he starred in the highly successful romantic comedy "Bangkok Love Traffic Story".

On and off the screen, it has been Ken's year as an entertainer - and a simple man. For his unique, oddly down-to-earth way of rising to the top, he is the fifth runner-up for The Nation's Person of the Year for 2.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
I think this lakorn is so adoborable and I envy Ann. The spotlight really shines one her and I think her acting is magnificant and remarkable. Although this lakorn isn't the best, I've enjoyed every second of it. Especially the "ngon" scene where Ann cries and Kru Kook has to console her . (too cute) ! :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
AHH. I am SO behind!! I wonder what Noi is going to think about the kiss(es).. :lol: HAHA. I haven't watched last week's episodes yet. :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey, Jin! The kiss scene we've been waiting for is finally happening, ahhhhhh!!!!! And both are responsive to it! Freaken love it! These scans got my heart all pumped up. I so cannot wait to see the actual emotions from KA. It was such a shock when I first saw it, but shocked me in the right way lol. KA rock!

Credit AK @ Pantip & KA Chinese forum
:wub: You just totally made my day!! I was working this morning and was loathing it! It felt like forever!! Now I can't wait to see it!! A real Kiss!! I just love Director A! :lol: She knows how to make us fans happy!!! Thanks so much Anon!!

I do hope Ken wins the Person of the year! Yes! He has won many hearts just by being himself!! I just love Ken and Ann even more!! I can not wait to see 365 days of love!! I hope they start filming it soon!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for sharing the pixs...can't wait to see the actual...can't wait can't wait...

nikki1786

LizQuen
im waiting for sumalepr to share me these photos too... but hers has no watermark... so i'll try to wait up and so i can save it. ^^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Although i want clear pictures what i really want is a BTS of the kiss! :lol: Am i asking for to much? ^_^ I really can't wait to see it this Wednesday! Want to come home early so that i can watch it right away!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 5th MV, it shows Alin's POV regarding her feelings towards Din.

Sood Sanae Ha- What You Need MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eORWzRMMU

p.s.
while doing this video, i thought about twitching effect, so i decided to put the twitch effect because i find it funny if i have to put up on Alin's scenes...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Did anyonw have problems getting into the forum because i did! Now on to today's episode!!

Gotta share this!!
:wub:

I just loved the kiss!!!!! The gif isn't as great since the clip i got got messed up when i took it! I make a new one later!! Ann's so lucky! She got to kiss him twice! :lol: I do the caps as soon as i finish downloading!! :lol:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i had trouble going into the site....

THE LAST EPISODE IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

chills during the kissing scene! can't get enough of it!

now i'm waiting for ur caps and summary iluvjin :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love it... stole the moments of Tha and Lek, Alin and Din should have their own wedding :p
anyways, i love everything about the last episode.... XD

while i was watching it last night, i was like "Kru Cook, she's one way... why do you still hesitant".

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
AAJKDFSDLJFSD.

the ending was BEYOND ADORABLE. :)

it was soo cute and cheesy and it made me bubbly inside. haha. they're my favorite on screen couple....plus mart and ann :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen the ending epi but i got done watching epi 15. it was sooo funny when anne got kidnap by yuan and she annoyed the crap out of him. instead of being scared she was arguing back :lol: she told him that shes hungry and he said he isnt taking her on a picnic. its tooo funny!

it was so sweet when anne told yuan that the only person who she'll marry is ken and he heard that over the phone. i was like "AWWWW!"

tinah

sarNie Coma
just wanna share an article that shared to me by SUMALEPR. there's a english news article about Ken today.

Countdown to our person of the year
By: The Nation
Published on December 21, 2009

That 2009 is THEERADEJ "KEN" WONGPUAPAN'S year in entertainment is a no-brainer. But take your pick when it comes to the possible reasons. It may be the politely playful eyes, or the just-perfect metrosexual look, or the scandal-free life devoted to his newlywed spouse, or the cleverly cast roles - or even made-in-heaven co-star Ann Thong Prasom.

It can be all of the above, though, that made Ken the most bankable actor and hottest man of the year. Ask any woman, young, old or at her prime, who her dream man is and you will most likely hear his name.

So, at 32 and without a Korean hairstyle or muscles to show and no music album of his own, Ken's rise is a remarkable feat. And don't let his modest personality fool you: his ascendency has been as smooth and fast as cutting butter with a hot knife.

He scored high in two very popular series on Channel 3 - "Um Rak" (2006) and "Sawan Biang" (2008). His current series "Sud Saneha" ("Recipe for Romance") on Channel 3 in which he plays "Kru Cook" (A cook teacher) with Ann has been absolutely addictive and his character has charmed every female audience group.

Aside from the TV business, he starred in the highly successful romantic comedy "Bangkok Love Traffic Story".

On and off the screen, it has been Ken's year as an entertainer - and a simple man. For his unique, oddly down-to-earth way of rising to the top, he is the fifth runner-up for The Nation's Person of the Year for 2.
wow, so thats not like a thai article? kens fame made it to the american news?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I took more caps than I did before so beaware. Todays episode was so cute! I wish it was longer! I wanted a baby!! :lol:

Kom gets the news of Lin getting kidnapped and heads to Din's house to tell the family. Fah is shocked. Meeting up at the company Kom tells Din not to worry to much and tells him that Lin is more of a demon. Just as he finishes saying that Lin calls him on another phone she had in her bag.

Listening to the conversation Lin shouts out the places as loom drives by. Knowing where the places are he decides to go looking instead of waiting for the doctor. Loom arguing with Lin gets angry and the two argue.

Angred Loom hits Lin on the mouth making her stop talking and cry. Hearing her get hit Din gets angry.

Nam knowing that they might find Loom runs away. Ming comes in to find Naam leaving and talks to to Mek's wife about Loom kidnapping Lin. Ming is shocked and say that Loom couldn't have done it.
As she continue crying Loom tires to make her stop and tells her that he will get her something to eat.

Stopping at a restaurant Lin tries to say that she doesn't like the place but Loom brings her in anyways. The two workers notices her and askes if she is Alin but Loom interrupt them saying that she isn't. Din and Kom hears where she is and calls Lek who tells the police to set up a check point along the area.

Ordering the food Lin tries to stall time and tells lom that she won't eat certain things which just pisses him off. She then screams which alerts Din but she shouts saying that the utensils are dirty. She shouts at loom and leaves trowing money which Loom picks up and grabs her out side.

Confronting Lin Loom grabs her bag and takes out her phone. She acts shock and tries to grab it but Loom throws it away and continues going through her bag. He finds her Gold pen and mocks her about it having Cook's girl engraved on it. He throws it away which pisses her off and makes her start beating him up.

After dropping the gun Lin grabs and it shoots to find out that it was fake which makes her even more angry. The two start fighting only to have Loom choke Lin but being reminded of how he killed Fahs mother he stops and shouts at her to leave and find Din. After getting in the car he drives away and leaves Lin. She throws her shoe which gets stuck on his car and goes into the pond to find her pen.

Arriving at the resturant Din and Kom find the restarunt empty and goes back to the car. Din sees her shoe on the ground and finally see her in the water.

Right as he called her she slips and is laughed at by Kom. Din goes in and helps carry her out of the water.

Loom on the other hand is not so lucky. The police stops him and arrest him. Back at home Dins mother tells the family that Loom had been caught and that Lin was safe. Everyone is happy and meks wife tells that Din is lucky to have Lin as a girlfriend. Brought to the police station Loom is scared but as Lin comes in and yell at him the two start another fight as he shouts that she isn't a nang'ek.

As Din and Kom stop Lin Loom shouts at Din and say that since Lin acted like that she might say she likes him but later say that she doesn't.

As lin tries to say something Kom pulles her away and takes her home. On the way back she askes Kom if the man that marries her will have the worst luck. Kom doesn't answer but is pushed by lin. He answers her Yes which makes her sad as she returned to the car and waited.

Ken on the other hand as he drives home reflects on the things that have happened to him and lin and remembers the things that Lin said to him. He then goes to Ta and askes her for advice. Ta tells him that if he loved her then he should take a risk and be with Lin.

Although Lin and Din are going through ruogh times Lek and Ta are getting closer. Din goes over to Lins place and reflect again about his relationship with Lin.

Lin wakes up to find Kom at her door with a newspaper about Loom. She finds no interest but Kom assures her that there is some good news about her. Ming goes to meet Loom in jail. The two do love each other a lot. Loom tells her that even though she isn't a real nang'ek she is his nang'ek.

Lek proposes to Ta and she accepts the two decided to get married for real.

Din and Lin on the other hand are waiting for each other to call.