Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow willy totally looks like he aged while ann still looks the same.
look @ noy pimpin up her man hahaha she gotta be there so nothing fishy happens hahaha.
gosh i hope willy doesnt play her dad...or kens dad :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it took so long for willy/anne to just reunite. they should of been paired up

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!
I can't believe that willy will be in this lakorn but,
is he playing the p'ek role or what?
This is amazing that he and anne, ken will be in same lakorn together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well...I was gonna see this cuz of Ken...personally not a fan of the pairing...but it sounds so good now that Willy is added to the mix...I grew up watching Willy and Ann individually, and paired up...This should be interesting...

Is it going to be a comedy or drama? What type of lakorn is it? I mean, with both Ken and Willy, it should totally be a comedy...they'd make it hilarious.

I'm gonna tell my momma about this one!!!

Haven't had a good lakorn to recommend to her in a long time.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it took so long for willy/anne to just reunite. they should of been paired up
OMG I knowww!! You know what will be really cool, if they have Ann play a twin! :D
This way Ann can get with both Willy & Ken. hehehe. It will be awesome!
but i know i'm just thinking it in my head. haha.

OMG!!!
I can't believe that willy will be in this lakorn but,
is he playing the p'ek role or what?
This is amazing that he and anne, ken will be in same lakorn together.
I don't know... I hope Willy a friend to Ann & not the p'rai. that would suck big time!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol anne has already been a twin anyway

i think willy will either be the host or annes nephew. theres 2 parts to this novel.

*SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

2nd part to the novel anne/ken gets marry and has a kid. anne's newphew end up being the pra'ek and he gets with someone. but the arthur who wrote it didnt sell the script to ch3 yet so lets cross our fingers that they will so we'll see a 2nd part

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

i think willy will either be the host or annes nephew. theres 2 parts to this novel.

2nd part to the novel anne/ken gets marry and has a kid. anne's newphew end up being the pra'ek and he gets with someone. but the arthur who wrote it didnt sell the script to ch3 yet so lets cross our fingers that they will so we'll see a 2nd part
wow so this is based on a novel.....hmmm i cant wait for sarn to sell her fan fics hahaha i dont want anything cut out from the fan fics though :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Is it going to be a comedy or drama? What type of lakorn is it? I mean, with both Ken and Willy, it should totally be a comedy...they'd make it hilarious.

I'm gonna tell my momma about this one!!!

Haven't had a good lakorn to recommend to her in a long time.
it's a romantic comedy ro!

OMG I knowww!! You know what will be really cool, if they have Ann play a twin! :D

I don't know... I hope Willy a friend to Ann & not the p'rai. that would suck big time!
that's a great idea noy! that way we won't be confused on which one should end up with anne in the end! haha!

i'm sooo happy that willy will be here! it's more challenging for ken to win anne's heart! well, at least in this lakorn. haha!

solin

sarNie Adult
Ken & Willy in the same lakorn ?
Ann is such a lucky girl to have by her side two hot p'ek lol.
But It's quite weird because if Ken is the p'ek so what will be Willy role ?
I can't imagine him outside the p'ek role !

fun

Expired Sarnie
This sure is great news we get to see two hotties in this lakorn^^I thought ken was tall but to see willy here standing and posing with ken and anne boy willy is so much taller than ken he look like a giant but a hansome one^^
:loool: I was imagining Ken and Willy fighting over Ann. I don't know who's gonna win. They are both hot and damn those muscles :drool: I am going to die happy if I ever get to star with both Ken and Willy.

Awesome! So then I won't get so frustrated in choicing who to be with Ann! LMAO

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It really is amazing to see two talented actors with one talented actress!!! I doubt that they will make willy a bad person but just someone who wants her love.

I'm pretty sure that Willy has done a lakorn recently with mew where he wasn't the p'ek.

I can't wait for more clips of this lakorn!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm pretty sure that Willy has done a lakorn recently with mew where he wasn't the p'ek.
I skipped that lakorn... Personally I am not a fan of Chatchai!!! I was looking forward to see Willy but he had such a minor role in SFN...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

What the heck?! That's stupid!! <_< I hope they change it!! That is not cool....!

it's a romantic comedy ro!
that's a great idea noy! that way we won't be confused on which one should end up with anne in the end! haha!
i'm sooo happy that willy will be here! it's more challenging for ken to win anne's heart! well, at least in this lakorn. haha!
Oh wouldn't it be great! Willy is HOTT & So is ken!! :drool:
I will die happy. haaha.

:loool: I was imagining Ken and Willy fighting over Ann. I don't know who's gonna win. They are both hot and damn those muscles :drool: I am going to die happy if I ever get to star with both Ken and Willy.
Awesome! So then I won't get so frustrated in choicing who to be with Ann! LMAO
Oh gosh I know!! Between Ken & Willy--- ugh... that is such a hard choice!! They're both on my A-list!! hehe. So couldn't choose! LOL.