<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
cikna said:
I have been watching Thai lakorns since 1995. I have seen a lot of them, and mostly romantic scenes are similar. the hero and heroine hate each other at first and there were attractions between tham. ended in an arranged marriage, did made love (usually after rape scenes). i don't really care about similar plots or story lines, but i do care how it is presented in the drama. LNJ did it differently. usually towards the end, only then did the hero and heroine confess feelings to each other. But in LNJ, they made ae confesses to pim in the middle of the plot. they made him seemed at the brink of insanity because of the love he has for pim. he is infactuated and mesmerized by her and want nothing else except for his love to be returned. ae character is portrayed as "childish" but in a good way. he is so vulnerable when it comes to pim. how can a strong man like him, cry over a woman he love. they him look childish to show how pure his love for pim is. children are sensitive and innocence. ae is not fooling around with his feelings.
[post="99529"][/post]​
Yes me too, when i saw Kob crying, i'm crying too because she 's acting very very well.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Heungmai said:
also the scene he was smelling the scented stick and said he feeeling want to faint too. have you ever heard when the wife is pregnant the husbeand tend get the symptoms too.

[post="99448"][/post]​
:loool: i thought that was very funny how Ae smelled the scented stick. At first I thought he was going to give to pim but he ended up using it himself b/c he felt like he was going to faint too.. from being so worried about Pim.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When he smelt the scent stick, reminds me of old people, they used it when they're going to faint. He didn't just smell it a little bit, but he almost jerk it into his nose. hahah. I mean he took a deep inhale of it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lmao: dat scent stick! he need it too not only PIM :wub:

*ahem* in eps 14 did ya chick notice PIM reaction when AE mention about " the baby " .. she couldn't look him in the eye .... :wub: no wonder Ae didnt' believe her :lmao:

keop

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
yes she pregrant and she 5 week today by the time the lakorn end she be 1month 3 weeks :wub: :wub:
[post="99404"][/post]​
....so, his boys can definitely swim.... :D
this lakorn is getting so good

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
wait a minute, doesn't she just have an ulcer due to abnormal eating, because the head nurse, Kade, gave her food and told her to eat on time because of her condition. So isn't this iffy, whether she's truly pregnant. Did they ever show the results of her home pregnancy kit?

sarN

sarNie Granny
MaNang said:
wait a minute, doesn't she just have an ulcer due to abnormal eating, because the head nurse, Kade, gave her food and told her to eat on time because of her condition. So isn't this iffy, whether she's truly pregnant. Did they ever show the results of her home pregnancy kit?
[post="99929"][/post]​

she lie to Ae .. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
Heungmai said:
Can't help it but Ae is freaking me out, in the beginning of ep13 Pim was coming out of the hospital felling ill. Out of nowhere he came and hug her from behind. It cute to see p'ek do that but it like 'what the hell'. what do you guys think?

also the scene he was smelling the scented stick and said he feeeling want to faint too. have you ever heard when the wife is pregnant the husbeand tend get the symptoms too.

anyways Stephan's character is cute but at time "na tee nuk" & "hen kae tua mahk" . as for pim, yeas what ae did was aweful but she is really at the point of getting on my nerves which I want to say " come on both of you had suffered enough already, I had suffered enough"
[post="99448"][/post]​
:lmao: you're too funny..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...pim character upset me today..she crush him so bad when she lied to him.. :wavecry: *i cried..how evil of her*

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
we are so weird when this lakorn first aired we hated ae and wanted him to suffer and for pim not to give in so easily. but now that ae loves pim and is doing everything he can to get her we feel so sorry for him and now were mad at pim. hehe just find that funny.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
thank goodness something finally happened in epi 14. Thought Ae was gonna have to keep chasing Pim for the rest of his life and keep crying cause Pim keeps breaking his heart. I think that's why we all feel sorry for him, cause he keeps crying and being sad about Pim not loving him. I'm glad he was there for her when she was crying but then the epi had to end!!

I find it interesting how in the beginning of the lakorn Ae was very tough and now he's so soft, and Pim was the opposite. She's so tough now, not giving into Ae or Khem. She still does what her stepmom tells her to do though. She needs to cut it out and stop lying too! I hate how she's been lying to everyone--to Ae about not being pregnant and getting married with the Dr., to the stepmom about not loving Ae, to her turat about not being pregnant, and to the rest of her family!

The last 2 epi should be good. I can't wait to find out how Ae's gonna get out of his engagement to Khem, especially if she falls down the stairs and gets injured. And if he'll find out the truth about Pim being pregnant. So much suspense!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh...Pim was tugging on Ae's shirt so hard when she was crying for Truat. Look what happen.

>>>>> :shocked: <<<<<

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
Oh...Pim was tugging on Ae's shirt so hard when she was crying for Truat. Look what happen.

>>>>> :shocked: <<<<<
[post="100174"][/post]​
hey nancy i was just telln sarn how that pic. gives gives me nightmares lol :shock:

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg nancy girl ! even i take the picture out when i post it LOLLL>>> don't want to bring chill to the lady hhahaha even though i really want to crack jokes about his "hair" *ahem* but restrain myself tsk tsk tsk

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Eh. That picture isn't that much compare to the close up one. Haha. Be grateful I didn't capture that one. *cough* It wasn't like that when I saw him drying himself at Truat's house or when he was swimming.

It was emotional when Truat passed on. Not only did Pim hugged Truat really tight, she also went for A and hugged him, pulling down on his shirt. It's like a moment of disbelief.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:p :p :p

i think the only way to get all the scene we want .. wedding , kisses, hugs , baby ..blahblah . Is Khem die cause of dat fall :blink: other den dat i think it to short to wrap it up with the viewer " awww"

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You know. When she fell down the stairs there was a puddle of blood. As much as I want her to die, I know the producer wouldn't let that happen. Haha.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
You know. When she fell down the stairs there was a puddle of blood. As much as I want her to die, I know the producer wouldn't let that happen. Haha.
[post="100278"][/post]​
well she is already insane,so there is not much they can do to her lol