<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
stefan is cute...cuter than paul lolx or por...lolz..anywayz...it's good to see kob play with a different...p'ake not the same ppls all the time..can't wait for her lakorn to come out........

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ hey guys u know what? we should write a letter to dida and as an early present gift for christmas to us fans they should show a preview clips of this lakorn to us. hehe that would be soooo sweet.

AnnieGRL

sarNie Egg
jackie said:
^_^ hey guys u know what? we should write a letter to dida and as an early present gift for christmas to us fans they should show a preview clips of this lakorn to us. hehe that would be soooo sweet.
[post="59638"][/post]​
yea...dat would be COOL!!! :w000t: ...just a little clip of this lakorn would make me so HAPPY! dying foe this lakorn....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Usually channel 7 would preview their lakorns for 2006 during the dec.30th or begining of Jan. So don't worry about the preview.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
oh really, i guess i'm gonna have to go the channel 7 webiste on the 30th to check out the preview. Oh i can't wait to see it. Stefan for life!!!!

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
cool, but are they gonna make it available for the public?

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the info. man ever since x-mas this site has been so quiet. where did eveyone go. any news to report.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I went to dida's site but seem like they don't update their site that much, and the webboard (webmaster doesn't answer). Dida don't usually let reporters on the spot while the flim, they rarely let them so that might be why it's so quiet. I hope they would show us how far they've gone with this lakorn. So much anticipation.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There's preview clip of Lhong Ngao Jun at the New Lakorn for Ch.7 thread.

It shows Stefan gripping Kob's arms, yelling at her. Another scene, while na'rai is in the hospital bed she threw water into Kob's face, that is so mess up. Another scene is when Stefan was kissing Kob on the neck, forcing himself on her.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Stefan surely is going to be the agressive one in this lakorn.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL yep, surely sounds like it according to the summary and or story line that I've read. I find that the aggressive P'ek is more interesting to watch as oppose to the mushy, wussy ones that cries blah blah blah :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i think theres gonna be a R scene lol.. yah! stephen and krit but i'm more excited about Krit and Kobs scene/1!!!! heheeee.....

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: :shocked: :w000t: :shocked: :w000t: :loool: :shocked: :loool: that is all i can say. they need to hurry up and air this lakorn i haven't watch a thai lakorn in what seems like years.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yup yup that what i'm saying to isn't going to air this month? right in Jan.? They should though... this lkaron has been filming for a while so.... hope they do.. i saw the littel preview teaser and dang it looks really good.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
just see the little preview thanks to nancyvang, it looks very good. Hope there is more R scene, i can't wait to see her two lakorn. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: